When Different Worlds Collide

Oleh youknowigotsauce

Can love survive in even the cruelest of worlds? MATURE CONTENT: Contains sex, weapons and bad language. Sequ... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1- Part One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25- Part Two
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Please Read!
Hmm?

Chapter 28

6.5K 293 52
Oleh youknowigotsauce

Elijah

I'm on my way home after being out of town for two weeks after spending time with Vitale before his departure back to Italy.

I tapped my finger on the steering wheel to the classical music playing in my car, as my mind was now at ease.

My phone blared above the music as it rang, tingling my suspicion that something was wrong.

"Rossini," I answered.

"Boss I know you're out of town but your girlfriend was almost kidnapped a while ago. We have the two guys here who attempted the act. How fast can you get here?"

I stepped on my brakes so hard that there was a loud screech of my tires on the asphalt.

"Are you fucking kidding me. Where are you?"

"We're a couple minutes away from your old apartment."

"I was already on my way back. I can get there in twenty minutes. Meet me at the warehouse."

I hung up before I could get a response.

I process what I was just told before angrily banging the steering wheel thrice.

I made an illegal turn on the road, taking a shortcut to get to the warehouse.

I was pressing on the gas so hard, that my Ferrari appeared to be flying down the street.

I phone my brothers to let them know what's going on. I got all except Dante. 

I tried him three more times before he picked up.

"I've been calling you for a while now, what the fuck are you doing?"

"What do you want?" He asked irritatedly into the phone while breathing hard.

"Get your fucking whoring ass up and meet Santino at the warehouse immediately."

"I can't even get my dick wet anymore without interruptions."

I hung up throwing my phone on the dashboard as I pulled to a stop outside the warehouse to already see Luca and Antonio parked up waiting.

I jumped out of my car and walked over to their's.

Antonio jumped out bringing her to me in his arms.

She looked so frail.

"My brothers are on their way, they'll deal with the men for me I need to get her out of here."

He nodded in understanding before going back to report to Luca after I took her from him.

I placed her in my car, then I put her seatbelt on. 

~

I laid her on my bed before I took her out of the clothes she was in earlier today and dressed her into one of  my T-shirts. 

I brushed the kinky curls from her forehead before kissing it.

I got the smelling salts and put it under her nose, her eyes sprung open and she began coughing.

I gave her the bottle of water and she drank until it was finished.

"What happened?" She asked in a gravelly voice before she cleared her throat.

"Someone tried to kidnap you."

"Yeah I know that but how did you find me?"

"I assigned you bodyguards. They caught you before your kidnappers took you away."

"Oh my God."

"Tell me what happened," I demanded.

"I went to the park to study. When I was walking home, I noticed that there was a car following me. I kept it cool before I panicked and started running."

"They caught me and put a rag over me nose and I lost track of everything that happened next. "

"Why would you walk home by yourself? Are you trying to make me crazy? I can't even fathom the thought of someone hurting you," I hissed angrily.

"I'm sorry."

"I'm not giving you a choice anymore you're moving in with me."

"Elijah, I'm a grown woman I can handle living alone."

"No you can't, not when you're involved with me."

She shook her head, "I still haven't learnt enough about you or this mafia thing."

"Alyssa, I've told you enough, it's time for you to decide if this is what you want. Do you want to be with me?"

"Of course I do, it's just... I-I'm scared."

"You don't need to be scared. Move in with me and I can protect you and we can work on our relationship."

Alyssa opens her mouth to rebut but I spoke first, "Let's not argue about this right now, how are you feeling?"

"A bit sick, I just want to be held and cuddled."

"You know I don't cuddle."

She gave me a knowing look.

I smirk as she watches me unbutton my shirt until it's finally off.

"Elijah," she whined. "I was almost taken from you, the least you can do is cuddle me."

"Fine."

She grins from ear to ear as she turned her back and sunk into me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me as I rested my chin on her shoulder.

"I remember being so scared when my kidnapper grabbed me. I had my phone out to call you but it fell when he tugged me into his arms and put the rag over my face, and before I knew it I was blocking out."

I sighed, "I'm sorry this happened to you. Those bastards are getting what they deserve right now. No one will get away with trying to hurt you."

"I know," she replied sleepily.

Before I knew it I started feeling the light rise and fall of her chest showing that she's fallen asleep.

Her breathing in turn also lulled me  to sleep.

~

When I woke up her leg is over my waist as she snuggles up to my left side with her right hand resting on my chest. Her head is tipped back with her mouth half open as she sleeps.

"Sweetheart wake up," I whispered shaking her.

She moaned pulling away from me, one thing I noticed about her is that she's a light sleeper.

"What?" She whined.

"It's 10 am wake up," I told her chuckling.

She sprung up immediately her eyes widening.

"Oh my God, how could you let me sleep so long?"

"Just relax."

She huffed before laying back down.

"Elijah?" I heard my mother call from downstairs.

"Shit, what is your mom doing here?"

I tug on my sweatpants and Alyssa tugs on one of my shorts tying the string tight.

We head downstairs to see my family conversing in my living room of my house.

"Why is everyone in my house?" I snarled.

"Oh darling, I heard what happened to you, are you okay?" Isabella asked Alyssa pecking her cheek and hugging her tightly.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked again. 

"I just wanted to take care of you guys today you had a rough night."

"And did all of you have to come?"

"Hey, watch how you speak to your mother," Vincent warned.

"I'm sorry ma," I mumbled.

"Why are you dressed like a hobo? Go put some proper clothes on," he said and I walked off huffing and stamping up the stairs.

I hate when he tells me to do something I was about to do.

I took a shower, and spent a good amount of time trying to fix my wild hair before putting on grey slacks and a black dress shirt leaving the three top buttons open.

When I came downstairs, my mother and the girl that I was growing attached to were making breakfast.

My father was reading the newspaper, Santino was smoking a cigarette on my balcony and my other brothers are playing a video game and eating my food.

"Did you guys come here to eat my food?"

"Yup, I haven't gotten any grocery in weeks you know mom always does it for me," Dante said.

"You need to grow the fuck up you're twenty one."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

"Breakfast guys," Alyssa interrupted just as my brother and I were about to square off.

Dante backed down after realizing how serious I was.

I sat around the table beside Alyssa.

"So are you guys back together now?" Mother asked.

I mentally rolled my eyes at how insistent she sounds.

Alyssa smiled looking down at her lap before she looked up shyly.

"Yeah," she answered and my eyes bulged out from the response.

"If I want this to work, I have to accept everything that comes with being with him."

"Im so happy. I can't wait for you guys to start a family."

Oh God, here she goes.

After breakfast everyone left and Alyssa went to take a shower as I strapped on my watch to leave soon.

She returned to the room wrapped in a white towel exposing her long legs.

Damn, she's so sexy.

She went into the closet and put on some of her clothes that used to stay at my apartment when I lived there.

"It's really weird that you still have my clothes even after I told you we were done."

"I always knew you would come back," I replied confidently.

"I think almost everyone knew that I would," she laughed.

She sighs exasperatedly,"Is this how it's going to be being with you? The threats, the shootouts, the you not being here."

"I'm not going to lie to you, I'm a busy man and my family has made a lot of enemies. They're trying to get to me through you so you have to be careful. Do not trust anyone."

"It eats at my brain everyday that one of those enemies could take revenge and take your life."

"Alyssa, I'm well guarded. My enemies cannot get to me. The only persons who can really do me harm are the people who are close to me." I guaranteed stepping forward to hold both her hands and kiss them.

"Let's just focus on us and trying to get everything back to normal, how about that getting to know each other thing you wanted to do, we could do that tonight over dinner."

"Okay," she replied happily before planting a kiss on my lips.

________________________________________

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.4M 264K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...
218K 4.9K 50
Falling for the mobster
242K 4K 20
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲? 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮." 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜...
39K 1K 11
𝒘𝒍𝒘 • 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙭𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙘 • 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒙𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 When mistaken for someone else, Saanvi is kidnapped. She almost felt relieved to know it was a mistake...