Chapter 36

"Well, I guess it would be logical since recently I've been here almost everyday. But I don't want us to rush things, are we rushing things?"

"No, of course not. I like spending time with you and I just never expected to be playing house with someone so soon. As you said before you come here all the time, if you moved in we could see each other every day."

"Yes I know that but my mother always says, 'see me and come live with me are two different things".

"Just think about it. You don't have to make your mind up right now, I'm not rushing you."

I exhaled deeply, "This is the perfect opportunity for us to test our tolerance of each other. If we survive this, then I'll know for sure there's nothing able to break us... I'll move in."

"You will?"

"Yes but if you even slip up once I'm leaving, understood?"

He nodded smiling and I literally thought it was someone else laying beside me.

That however was a flashback from last week when he asked me to move in.

~~~

This week the summer holidays had come and I had already moved in. The only bad thing about this so far was that I had lost all self control.

I took a warm shower using Elijah's body wash.
I wrapped myself in a towel before stepping out of the bathroom. Elijah was already dressed and styling his hair in front of the mirror. He sprayed on his cologne and I took a waft of the scent I've grown to love.

"Look at you dressed all casual," I said.

"I must admit it feels weird after being accustomed to wearing suits everyday."

I hummed as I rubbed my hair with conditioner.

When Elijah walked out of the room my phone pinged and I picked it up to see who it was.

Oh how I would love to see you without that towel. - Unknown

My eyes squinted carefully before I started looking around me.

The end is near for the Rossini's and you are the weakest link. - Unknown

"Elijah, Elijah!" I yelled.

I am not about to be kidnapped again when he's gone away.

He raced inside the room and came forward to touch my cheek when he saw my distorted state.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"There's someone texting me," I admitted.

"Show me," he commanded, his face stern.

I showed him my phone and he read the text before he hissed and squeezes his eyes shut while grasping the phone tightly.

"Fuck."

He pulled out his phone calling someone.

"Luca where the fuck are you? Did you see anyone on my property just a while ago?"

"Then how come there was someone fucking watching Alyssa?"