Billionaire's Desire ✔

By apricotlove

IT'S ALL ABOUT DESIRE ••• When Angelina Hawthorne called the devil to herself, she had no idea of who he w... More

Billionaire's Desire
Cast
Rights reserved!
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
On Updates!
Chapter Five
Chapter-6
The Vampire Princess
Chapter-7- Angelina
Chapter-8- Angelina
Chapter - 10 - Angelina
Chapter - 11- Angelina
Chapter - 12-Ethan
Chapter- 13 - Angelina
Chapter - 14- Angelina
Chapter-15- Angelina
Chapter-16 - Ethan
Chapter-17- Ethan
Chapter-18-Angelina
Chapter - 19- Ryan
Chapter - 20- Ryan
Chapter - 21- Ethan
Chapter - 22-Angelina
Chapter - 23 - Ryan
Chapter - 24- Angelina
Chapter - 25- Ethan
Chapter - 26- Angelina
Chapter-27 - Ethan
Chapter - 28 - Ryan
Chapter - 29- Angelina
Chapter - 30 - Ethan
Chapter-31 -Angelina
Chapter- 32 - Angelina
Chapter - 33- Ethan
Important
Chapter -34-Ethan
Chapter-35-Angelina
Little Surprise!
Chapter - 36-Angelina
Chapter -37 -Ethan.
Chapter-38-Angelina
Chapter -39-Ethan
Chapter - 40-Angelina
Sequel is Out
Sequel update

Chapter-9- Angelina

4.5K 215 5
By apricotlove

Chapter-9

🔷

You fuss when you gush!

🔷

"Why the fuck you always cry, dammit! " He says pulling me into and with one hand and wiping the tears from others.

I let him. Somehow it is amazing. That's is what I want him to do. Even though I am crying because of him, still him wiping it comforts me. It's like hurt and heals. He always does that. No one has ever done it too hard for me to expect when I lost my parents. But Ethan insult me and then love me. Or maybe just fucked me. That's what he did. And that's why I ran away. And again I am thinking like this. What's wrong with me?

I look at him to push him away. Again. But he stops me not with his hands but with sweet words.

" Every damn time you cry and spoil it, you are better cursing, Love. I should never stop you. " He shakes his head and gives me a light smile. I melt. Just like all the time. After all, he isn't saying something that is forceful or that I am his.

My hair falls over my hair just in this stupid moment and when he slowly advance to put it behind and in the process, his fingers graze over my skin is what I call exquisite and here I break some more and join all over again. Now I am not resisting him at all, I know.

I pray he calls me something bad or tries to claim me with his words so that I could get my facade and strength back to kick him but I am so unlucky at it.

"Or maybe I should do something you don't like and make you curse me just to stop you from crying." He chuckles this time. I just stare at him.

He is God. I know why I can't resist because I am seeing him properly, his perfect features, confident and ruthless. And I am doing it because he had decided to stop pestering me just like he said in the hotel. And I can't take it. That's what made me accept to come here and explain to him the project. Else I wouldn't have done that.

"I know what to do." He says as he slowly tilts his head toward me. I close my eyes at it. His lips kiss my bottom lip before he bites it so harshly that I cry in pain. I hear him laugh amidst it.

I avoid opening my eyes to prevent myself from watching his face plastered with a victorious smile.

He bites it hard again and it's unbearable. My eyes snap open just when I yelp in pain.

"Fucking kiss me back Angel." He says hoarsely before sliding his hand down my thighs. Just when he reaches my knee he suddenly pulls it up and I reflexively wrap my arms around him for a save.

He chuckles and crashes my lips again. I feel him climb up the stairs. And it hit me. I realize what I might get into if I didn't stop him early. Panic struck me and I try to avoid the touch of his body by leaning away from him. Though to avoid toppling down I hold his wide and scary shoulders. I definitely don't want to see them. Not ever.

"umm. Ethan, stop. I.. I want to go home." I stutter.

"You are home." He whispers in my ears and bites my ear lobe.

It's not my home.

I scream but in my head. His hand over my back has made me so silent.

"I am just trying to get you at ease. Nothing else." He says as he tosses me away and it takes me a few seconds to realize it's his bed.

"Ethan, what are you doing?" I ask and my voice screams that I am scared. He smiles at me and stands Before me holding my legs.

"Told you. Just trying you to ease. I won't touch you." He says but his hand reaches up to my hips and he pulls me to the edge of the bed.

I frown at him as he looks at me and sits between my legs and leans down upon me.

"I won't have sex with you until you want me to." He says and I shiver. He leans and kisses my lips lightly.

"Ethan you-" I sit up as I say only to stop when he plunges into me getting his chance at my open mouth. His tongue moves harshly into my mouth and so his hand slip inside my shirt and up to my breast within seconds. I lean away from him and he buries himself more until I lay on the bed.

He slowly works for his hand over my stomach while his mouth ran way faster and doesn't stop to take a break. This is insane.

I hold his shoulder and slowly milu hand find its way to his neck. And I kiss him back with the same intensity that he was doing it.

Ethan

Fuck! And here is the Angelina Hawthorne I have been missing for years.

Her soft feathery hands have palmed the back of my neck with the warmth and her back arching up and down erotically that I feel like the sun has come down in my bedroom personally at night. Just how insane this thought is that much Angelina makes me go crazy.

After all 'No' she is in my house and in my bed is making me go insane and right now I want to fuck her like never before. I want to hear her scream my name in pleasure and beg when I withdraw. I want her to scratch my back and play with my chest.

But no. It's too early.

My plan is working and I can't spoil it just for this moment. Controlling myself now meant me much more intensive nights later.

I withdraw my lips and hold her shoulder and smile at her. The flushness of her face makes me just squeeze her tightly but I sit up.

Her mouth opens in horror. And I note how this is insulting her too. I almost win into hiding my smirk.

"I guess you are at ease," I say and graze my hand over her cheek and her lips. Her breathing is so rash-causing her chest to rise up and down.

"You.." She gulps and clutches the bedsheet. She is anxious. I raise my eyebrow.

"You.." She began and stop again. And again tears flow down her cheek and I feel like killing myself. I hate this. The part where I feel bad for her. I am not the kind of person who would fall in real love. It's not meant for me. Even though I say it to Angel, it's just to make her accept me because I want her. And especially for my proposition. She is the only one I would want it for. And here is what makes her special. My feeling for her is less than real love but more than the sexual need.

I sigh at my thought after she brings me back with her face that's so much in need. I know she wants me just as much as I want her. Except that she doesn't accept it while I do. I think this is enough for us to be together for a while. At the same time making her best one for my proposition.

I slip from the bed and stand beside the bed. She sat up and look away from me in embarrassment. I advance towards her again and make her look at me.

"You are beautiful, Angel. I wish you were the one for it. "

Well, you are.

"For what?" She question. Her voice like she has gone away from this world but trying hard to stay with me. I know I have an effect on her. I can make her real self that she is cloaking deep inside her skin to seep out. The self that seeks the kind of love I am capable of giving her with all the riches.

" I would tell if wanted you me but, shame you don't!"

I smile as her head turns away from me. She is confused between what she is and what she tries to be. I just want to fuel her desire and burn her and wish that it pleases me. I know it will. Everything about her burns me.

Her face is still away from me and waits for her to respond. I desperately want her to ask me that and accept it too.

"I need to go now." She says and now the desire to tie her hand over the bedpost and fuck her grow in me. The more she resisted, the stronger it gets. Maybe I should do that after all just min ago her face begged for it. But now she wants to go.

I fist my hand and walk away to avoid doing what I thought.

" Then what are you waiting for?" I say, bitterness dripping from my mouth.

I turn to her. Her face has saddened because I am letting her go just like that. That's her problem. She wants to chase and accept her harsh words. I scoff at her.

"Well, she will be here anytime soon. I guess you should definitely leave now."

"And here I am so stupid." She mumbles and sobs lightly.

Fuck! Not again.

"Are you okay?" I ask her despite my annoyance. I am really feeling bad but it's her fault. I know she can't stay away from me just like me.

She looks up and anger flashed in her face. Amazing!

I fail to stop myself from rolling my eyes at her. It irritates her more and works like oil upon her pain. She glares at me. It's still better but I am waiting for it.

Just a few seconds later, two drops fall again. Aah, here it is.

"Fuck Angelina! Why you have to cry? And trust me she isn't coming over. I canceled her when you agreed to come here." I tell her knowing that's what she wants to listen to. I also know the outcome of it too. After taking a breath of relief she will say she doesn't care.

" Fuck you, Ethan! You are an asshole. And I don't care about you. I care-"She says after thinking a bit.

I, again couldn't control my feeling and snigger at her. It's too much to take.

" Yeah sure, Miss Angelina Hawthorne. You are never wrong. And now you can leave, mind I am not trying to offend you. " I say really meaning it. Any more minute with her, I will say things and end up fucking her.

She looks up at me for a minute before turning away and rushing out of the bedroom.

I sigh and think about it all. After a while, I decided to take a bath before getting back to work.

It takes me fifteen minutes to get myself to my computer to work after a warm bath. I look over to the quotation and talk to my P.A, Scarlett about it. At the end of the conversation, this fine lady who didn't fear me a little ask me things I avoid answering. She knows my little secret that no one in the world knows. How? Well, she has with the family from her childhood that's how. I simply ignore her except the last part but hang up anyway.

"Hope you are good to Angelina Hawthorne to have her. If not make sure you date women like her not that bitch today in your office."

"One day I will get you Scarlett and it won't be easy." I purr and get back to my work.

"Mr. Ellworth!" Carter comes running to my bedroom and I glare him for this kind of intrusion.

"I am sorry but Miss Hawthorne is creating a mess you don't want to see." He tells quite calmly now.

"Didn't she leave?" I ask and he just shrugs.

"No. We thought you asked her to wait in your bar." He says meekly.

I rush out to the living room and more closer I get I hear her and things.

"Slut Slutty slut. Yoo.Slut Slutty slut.uck, Mr. Ellworth." She sang and somehow it rhymed with her. I hear a glass break and know instantly it's the clock.

I walk down the stair and look at her evil smile. She is now what she was. And so very drunk.

"Oops! Your 500 year old just died. You loved her." She says pointing the broken glass. I can bet she hasn't drunk like this years. I get angry but control it.

"Pretty old shabby and shitty of a clock! I meant to throw it the instant I saw it." She tells me and walks towards me wobbling a lot. I inch to hold her but she notions me, not to so I stay put.

"Yes dear, I lied. I lied when I said I loved it. Ha!" She pouted and gulped the alcohol in a go.

"What else did you lie about?" I ask.

She pushes me aside to have a grip to the the the the the the e f handrail of stairs to walk up. I snigger at her. She would be so guilty tomorrow knowing what she did.

"Let's go upstairs then I will tell you what else while we do it." She whispers in my ear and I chuckle before following her.

It's pretty nice.

A/N: It's pretty nice when you all comment and vote. I hope you get the point. Lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

693K 21.1K 65
"𝙄 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙪𝙥 𝙢𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙, 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠" He saw her one day helping ou...
758K 25.7K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
1.3M 41.3K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
554K 13.2K 32
[Completed] Highest ranking :- 29 boss 35 business 163 boss 128 hot 238 hate 234 marriage Warning : there are many grammatical errors in the novel re...