{Over The Edge Of Insanity} (...

By stingy36

Ed has been on the edge of insanity for a while. But what happens when he loses it. This is a high school AU... More

School
Step dad
Oh no
Wake up Ed
The Runaway
The Hunt
Awkward
Hahahaha
Who is that
Jim???
The call
Arkham
Visiting
Busted out
Crush
Coming home
Awkward position
Lee
Jerome part. 1
Jerome part 2
Party
Who's the boss?
Guess what?
Notice
wait...what
Back again
Wayne Charity
Wayne Charity pt.2
Author's note (sorry)
Answers
Help
Hospital
Welcome home
Back to school
//Chapter 36//
//Chapter 37//
//Chapter 38//
//Chapter 39//
//Chapter 40//
//Chapter 41//
//Chapter 42//

Introductory

1.3K 39 7
By stingy36

-Ed's POV-

I woke up once again to the sound of my alarm clock. I decided it was time to stop pressing snooze and get up. I pulled myself out of bed and trudged to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I took a minute to look at myself in the mirror. I looked at my arms and saw the ugly scars on my arms. I walked to my room to grab a sweater. After I grabbed one, I pulled my phone off it's charger to check the time "7:50? FUCK!". I started to panic as I grabbed whatever I needed for school and shoved it into my bag. I looked outside the window and saw Oswald waiting "shit shit shit shit shit-". I zipped up my bag and ran to the front door. I walked out the door and Oswald starts grinning. I raise an eyebrow "What?". He laughs "Your hair".  I blush a little and try to flatten it down. Oswald laughs again when I'm unsuccessful. I stick up the middle finger at him before grabbing my bike and heading off. Oswald yells at me "Ed! Slow downnnn!". I continue to pedal faster "You're gonna have to catch me! It's a race now!". Oswald groans and begins to pedal faster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

725K 28.5K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
698K 16.6K 72
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
82.7K 1.6K 28
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
146K 6.5K 56
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...