Blake's Twisted Fate (A Compl...

By gracemadden1234

Uploaded 02/09/2019 ⚠️Mature Content ⚠️Mature Language Dr. Blake Russo, newly divorced and ready to look for... More

⛔ Before You Read ⛔
Meeting Blake
Work
Meet Henry Chapman
Come With Me Little Girl
Against His Will
Photo's
House of Lorraine
The Wonderful Mr. Chapman
Fiesty
Doctor Blake
Lady Lorraine
Crazy
Lies
Jealousy
Denial
Stuck
The Death of Him
Ryan
Love?
Regrets
Apologies
Stubborn
Game Changer
This Is Love
Lost In Her
Happiness
Out Of The Bag
Emotions
Abigail
Hormones
Trouble
Anger
Damsel In Distress
Finally
Safe
Morning Love
Frustrations
Addicted
Demise
Fear
Surprise
The End
Haunting Me (Sneak Peek)

Thank You!

5.2K 160 12
By gracemadden1234

Follow me to get updates about new stories and check out my other stories on my profile.

Thanks for reading my story.  If you enjoyed Kori's it you're likely to enjoy many of my other stories. 

The Tristan Series is complete!  Three stories that will tug at all your emotions.

Similar works:

Grayson's Angel is about a bullied girl that grows up to be the most successful student in her class but the boy who saw her first has to watch from the sidelines until he learns she has a huge secret that will change his life forever.

The Stranger At My Mothers Grave is a steamy romance with a ghostly twist.  The ghosts identity will shock you to your core!  This one is brand new and just posted!

As of January 4th, 2019 I have 22 other stories!

Follow me to read them all!  Be aware that I do not post unfinished stories so when I finish one prepare your notifications for the entire story at one time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1K 18
Tainted series book 1 𝐒𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐆 - Gorgeous - witty - smart lawyer, daughter of multimillionaire CEO of Wang Energy. At 26, shes forced i...
22.5K 571 31
"Say the right words carrisima and I am yours." Dante Russo, don of the italian mafia, marries the daughter of his ennemy. He intends to make her li...
196K 3.6K 43
𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
4M 329K 56
When Alaia married the billionaire, Agastya Singhania, she was okay to be stepped in a loveless marriage. She knew from the start that she'd always...