I Am Your Teacher (Severus Sn...

By DorothyGale12

#1 Severussnape March 17th 2019 #1 HarryPotter January 5th 2020 "Because what I want to do is wrong... and I... More

Let me Explain
William Potter
Professor Snape
A Happy Yellow
Romantic
Knock It Off
Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
The Perfect Dress
Finding A Date
Harry
The Ball
Malfoy's Words
Cold Rays of Moonlight
It Doesn't Matter
The Black Envelope
Classrooms
Is This What You Want?
Invasive
You Little...
Jealous, Potter?
I Understand
Civil
I'll See you Tomorrow
Professor
Packing
Just Two Weeks
It's Pretty
What Does Gold Mean?
Christmas Morning
Fredrick Weasley
Respect
The Truth
Draco's Questions
Extremely Inappropriate
A Surprise
Potter
Noon
The Latte Boy
A Secluded Place
Quarters
What's Wrong?
My Now, REAL Date
Should I Go?
You're Okay
Severus?
I Love You
Superior
Expelled?
No Matter What
Graduation Plans
Now We're Even
You're Not Alone
I'm Happy For Him
Always
Contest
I'm Here For You (Draco)
Look At Me (Draco)
Breaking (Draco)
Not Now... (Draco)
Mr. Malfoy (Draco)
"Nothing" (Draco)
It's Nice to Hear From You (Draco)
Now or Never (Draco)
How About This? (Draco)
Daisies (Draco)
Breakfast in Bed (Draco)
Cleansweep (Fred)
You Hungry? (Fred)
Spaghetti (Fred)
Hermione (Fred)
A Common Slu- (Fred)
Moving On (Fred)
His Red Sweater (Fred)
Ronald (Fred)
I Am Thankful (Fred)
I'll Try (Fred)
Steam (Fred)
I'm Gonna Need That In Writing (Fred)

The Twins

6.4K 254 117
By DorothyGale12

We had arrived at the Weasley's extremely late in the night. All of us were stumbling in a little after three O'clock in the morning. All of the older Weasley boys had settled back into their old bedrooms for the time being. There was also the three of us joining, plus Bill, Charlie and Percy's significant others. Let's just say it was a bit of a full house. Hermione was joining Ginny in her bedroom and Harry with Ron. I would have joined in with Ginny, but her bedroom was so small, there really wasn't any room.

"I don't know where to put you, dear..." Molly looked around as all her children bustled around their home finding their way to their rooms.

"She can stay with us mum!" One of the twins shouted as he bumped his arm into the other, looking at his brother then at me. It must have been George. I grinned, this was already starting to be different that past Christmas's.

"No- no!" Their mother yelled, putting her arm in front of me, keeping me from walking over to them.

"Why not dear? Their room is the biggest." Arthur yawned as he spoke, causing me to do so as well. Even though I slept for most of the train ride here, I was exhausted.

"They will just play pranks on her all night, that's why." She did have a point. Those to always were a bit mischievous, but that's one of the things that I always enjoyed about them.

"Honestly mother, you think we would treat our guest in that manner?" Molly glared at George as if she was speaking to him through her mind. He laughed before shrinking away from her, unsure of her actions.

"Hm... I'd feel much better if you stayed in Ronald's room." As she spoke she lightly pushed me to follow Harry.

"She's been coming here for years mum, she's not just Ron's friend, she's family." That was Fred talking, obviously upset that she had trusted Ron and Harry over them. Molly just shot another glare towards the twins as she gestured me to follow the two boys up the stairs to his room. I knew exactly where Ron's bedroom was. I've spent so many holidays and summers here I could map out this entire house with my eyes closed.

The three of us walked into his bedroom, Ronald flopped on his bed face first, passing out. Harry walked to the closet and pulled out some bedding. I helped him spread a large sleeping area for both of us on the floor. Growing up, Harry and I use to do this all the time when I came over to his house. He was the only Wizard I knew who lived in the same muggle town as me. It was almost like we had a routine memorized as we laid out our bedding. It felt like I was having a flash back to when we were twelve. We haven't done this in so long, usually it involved throwing pillows at each other's faces. If we weren't so tired, it still probably would have come to that.

Harry and I really seemed to have grown apart over the last year. I remember being so confused about it all. I even complained to Hermione that he had changed and I was upset that I couldn't figure out why. Knowing what I know now, it all makes so much sense. It was because he had feelings for me. Though after talking to him that day and being able to explain how I actually felt, our friendship seemed to have changed it's course. We were slowly shifting back to the way things used to be between us. We were both so drained that we hadn't said a word to each other. We just laid down beside one another, pulling the covers up to our chins.

"Night." He yawned.

"Night," I said, rolling over on my side, facing away from him. Letting sleep finally take over.

*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*

I was dreaming about him. His warm touch on my cheek, his black orbs searching my mine.

"I'm going to miss you."

His words floated through my memory as I felt his arms embrace my torso. I rested my forehead against his. Oddly enough, I felt myself being pulled away from my dream... now I was awake. That felt strange? It felt like I was actually there...

I opened my eyes to see Harry's sleeping figure beside me. His forehead on mine, his arms wrapped around me. Oh no... that explains why it felt so real! Thank Merlin, he was out like a light! I pulled away from him, lifting his arm off of my stomach. I didn't succeed. His grip tightened as he pulled me closer. I tried again. Slowly, trying not to wake him, I finally escaped his grasp. I sat up, scootching away from the sleeping boy. I looked out the window through the small crack the brown curtains weren't covering. It was still dark out, the moon still high in the sky, letting light fill the rooms dark corners. I must have only been asleep for about an hour.

"You swear you don't like Harry, but your actions while you sleep say differently." Ron was sitting up in his bed, smirking down at me.

"What are you even talking about?" I scoffed as I looked up at him.

"I watched the whole thing. You cuddled into him. Hell, you talking is what woke me up!" He chuckled silently as he stared at me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked... I must have been talking in my sleep. Oh god, I was dreaming about Severus... I can't even imagine what I may have said out loud!

"You were mumbling something. All I caught was that you miss him. You really should just tell him you like him."

"I do not like him! It was just a dream!" I whisper shouted as I stood up. Ron rolled his eyes at me as he laid back down into his sheets.

"The truth will come out (Y/n)... the truth will come out." I couldn't see his face anymore, but I could hear his smirk resonating in his voice. I scoffed as I left the room, I don't think I can stay in that room with them.

This is just wonderful.

Ron thinks I like Harry, Hermione thinks I like Draco, and I'm dating my teacher! Why does my life have to be so complicated? All I want is a stress-free holiday, is that too much to ask for?

I found my way into the kitchen, pouring myself a glass of water. I took a sip as I walked into the living room, sitting on the couch. I lifted my knees to my chest, staring out the window as I took in small gulps of water, letting it cool my quenched throat. When I finished the glass, I set it on the end table. Not being able to fight off my drowsiness away any longer, I fell asleep on the Weasley's couch.

*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*

I felt something as cold as ice tapping my nose. My face was twitching as I tried to get whatever was happening to stop. It took me a while before my eye's finally fluttered open. The first thing I saw was one of the twins faces in front of mine. He was flicking the brim of my nose with his fingers.

"Mornin' sunshine." He said as I looked around squinting. It didn't look like anyone had woken up yet and the lighting in here suggested that the sun was just now rising.

"Couldn't handle sleeping with those two could ya?" The other twin said while he leaned against the wall in front of me, his arms folded across his chest.

"Quick! Say my name!" The one in front of my face yelled. Jeez, that was a bit sudden. I honestly can't tell them apart unless I do something to make the one blush. An idea crossed my mind. I sat up, slowly bringing my face close to the redhead in front of me. My nose touched his as I let my eyes flutter shut. I heard his breathing hitch and I reached my hand out to touch his chest. He didn't move and I could feel his heart hammering against my palm. I stayed still, examining the way he was reacting to me.

"Are... you gonna kiss me, love?" His voice shook as he spoke. I opened my eyes to see a pink-cheeked Fred. It was funny how easily I could manipulate him into a blush, but it wasn't the same feeling I got from Snape. For some reason, I felt more accomplished when I could make Severus fall weak to me.

I can't wait to see him again... I wonder what he's doing?

Even though this is probably the closest I have ever taken my flirting with Fred. I'm starting to slightly regret my actions, realizing how I could be leading him on.

"Hi, Fred." I smiled as I pulled myself away from him.

"How do you-" I cut him off.

"You blush easily." Its about time I let him know my secret. I chuckled as George began laughing hysterically.

"She's got you wrapped around her little finger!" George doubles over in laughter.

"She does not! And I do not blush easily.!"

"Yes, you do." I grinned at him.

"Prove it." He squealed, as I just shrugged. I stood up, walking over to George.

"Hey what are you-" Fred began but stopped himself as I laced both my hands in George's, slowly leaning towards him as if I was going to pull him into a kiss. I then stopped myself just before I did so, pulling away from him and gesturing towards his face.

"See, no blush," I said, stating my point before finding my seat back on the couch. Even though George's face didn't change, I did notice the quick flash of pink on my bracelet when I tangled my fingers in his.

"That's because Fred li-"

"George!" The two boys began bickering, I just laughed as I watched them. Those two are such a handful. I couldn't help but mess with them. Hermione always hated when I would get them started with their horrible pick up lines. Hmm...? I wonder how Ron would react if I got them to hit on Hermione? Maybe a little pay back for embarrassing me last night. I mentally laughed at myself.

Fred, George and I have been bantering like that since I've met the two, some flirting, but nothing ever serious. Well, besides having my first kiss with Frederick. It was only a dumb truth or dare game, but I did notice that's when he began acting differrently towards me.

My jokes with the twins made me think about Severus. It reminded me of my closeness with him, and how the feeling was so different when he was near me, instead of someone else. He was the only person I have ever met who could make me feel so weak in the knees. The only person who could easily make a blush appear on my face, or make my stomach flutter just by touching my skin. I looked down at my hands to see the small ring faintly glowing gold at the base of my pinky.

Is he missing me too?

*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*.~.*

Sorry, I had to write a little fluff with the twins! They are just too cute <3 If you haven't noticed a big aspect of my protagonist is that she's a GIANT flirt :) Sorry if that isn't for you, but I think it brings depth into the story, plus I love writing it! Haha! :) <3

Comment, Vote and Follow me, please! I appreciate your reads! :) <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 87.2K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
625K 16.5K 29
(Severus Snape X reader) The Death Eaters want to break Harry, the best way to do it: kill you. You're his girlfriend after all. Luckily, professor S...
333K 6.7K 45
It was (Y/N)'s sixth year at Hogwarts and she was more than exited to go because of her secret crush. While struggling with her mental health and cut...
298K 8.9K 24
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N Snape was the sister of the potion master and the Half Blood Prince, Severus Snape. The Half Blood Princess had...