Multi-fandom oneshots

By NoOneSpecialK

Requests are always open Anime + Game oneshots Lemons are a no so don't ask Only fluff and angst Updates are... More

[☁️] your not a prisoner {izuku x female reader}
[☁️] just a dare right? {Kirishima x Bakugou}
[😔] What Is 'Love'? {Todoroki X Suicidal Reader}
[☁️] Red String Of Fate {Eijirou Kirishima x Reader}
[😔] Hanahaki {Katsuki Bakugou x Reader}
[☁️] Secrets {All Might x Reader}
[☁️] Notice me {Katsuki Bakugou x Izuku Midoriya}
[☁️] Kitten {shinsou hitoshi x neko reader}
[☁️😔] A Fairytale {Todoroki Shouto x Grim Reaper Reader}
[☁️] After A Rainy Day {Todoroki Shouto x Reader}
[☁️] it was.....a dream? {KatsuDeku}
[☁️] I'm Not Joking {Ms. Joke x Fem Reader}
[😔] Hanahaki Pt 2 {Bakugou x Reader}
[☁️] The Garden & The Girl {DBH Conner x Reader}
[😔] Colours Pt.1 [Bakugou x Midoriya]
[☁️] Colours Pt.2 [Bakugou x Midoriya]
[😔] The Asylum [Todoroki x Reader]

[?]That night he appeared on my balcony {Midoriya x Bakugou}

492 5 1
By NoOneSpecialK

Before I begin this oneshot, let me apologise.

I know that the '' series isn't finished yet but I'm planning on trying to finish it soon

And I know I do a lot of Midoriya x Bakugou oneshots but it's cause I come up with so many good ideas for them... so I hope you enjoy this, it's probably gonna be quite a long fic to make up for it.
(It's been a while since I've written anything so this may be trash btw)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bakugou's pov

After a long day of hero duty, I arrived home to my apartment.

Kicking my shoes off and letting out a sigh of relief, I walked into my living room and switched on the lights.

The mess on my table still there, newspapers, photographs that people had taken the last time they saw him.

Yeah.. things had been chaotic lately....

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"So you finally decided to come into work huh Bakugou? Y'know if you're gonna be a hero you have to make an effort, you are the No.2 hero after all" my boss scowled me as I removed my coat.

"Yeah, the No.2 hero, Deku is the No.1 hero ain't he? I'm sure he can handle villains on his own, speaking of which, where is he?" I ask making myself a coffee to mentally prepare myself for the day.

"I'm not actually sure, he's normally early but he hasn't came in yet.. he hasn't called in sick or anything either"

Letting out a hum, I drink my coffee and go to put my hero costume on "I'm sure he'll turn up soon, if not, tomorrow"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I don't know how many times I'm gonna have to tell you this Bakugou but you need to start coming in early, with Midoriya currently missing, Japan needs a No.1 hero to rely on"

"Yeah yeah I know, cut me some slack, I'm trying but my sleep schedule is all over the place" I sigh making myself some coffee.

Jumping slightly when a hand meets my shoulder, I turn around only to see my boss.
"We are all worried about him, you grew up with him so I'm sure you are more than others"

My face turned to a scowl as I slapped his hand away "who said I give a shit about Deku, it's only cause since he's disappeared I've had to come in early and deal with all his shit"

My boss sighs and walks away as I down my coffee and get ready for hero duty.

"Look it's ground zero! Hey! Can we get a photo with you?"

"No fuck off- ow! What the fuck Kirishima?!"

"What Ground zero means is that he'd love to take a photo with you guys! Here, I'll take it for you"

The girls pass the phone to Kirishima who then walks over to me and pose.

Sighing, I pull a small smirk and as soon as the photo is taken, it turns back to a scowl.

"Thank you!"

The girls then scurry off leaving me and Kirishima.

"Look I know you hate this responsibility but as the No.1 hero, you have to, for Midoriya"

While Kirishima spoke, my attention turned to the newspaper stand next to a shop.

On the cover were photos of Deku.

Grabbing one, I flipped to the page where numerous photos of him were.

'No.1 hero Deku has been missing for over a week now however citizens have reported to have seen him wondering the streets at night and have even taken photos for proof, many people have begun rumours saying how Deku May have become a villain which would describe his sudden disappearance-'

Deciding that was enough, I paid for the newspaper and walked away.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It had been almost two months now and there was still many newspapers saying how people sometimes see him at night.

I even went to his mother, Inko Midoriya, to see if he had visited or said anything to her in the last few months and apparently, nothing.

Sighing, I walk away from the table and sit down.
There was nothing left behind by him to hint as to why he disappeared, he just...did.

The room began to feel stuffy so I stood up and headed over to my balcony.

Rubbing my head as I looked up from the floor, I noticed a figure on my balcony they were faced away from me.

Slowly opening my door as my hands sparked with explosions, I stood on my balcony.

"Whoever the fuck you are, turn around slowly with your hands up"

Slowly, they turned around and pulled their hood down.

"Oh... I wasn't expecting you to be back so early..."

He spoke so calmly like he hadn't been gone for ages.

Not really knowing what to say, I say nothing.

"Are you gonna say anything? How you're mad at me or something?"

"You... you bastard... you go missing for months and the first thing you can say is 'oh'? What a joke" I snarl lowering my hand.

"Yeah you're right.. i should apologise" Slowly He moves off the edge of the balcony and turned to face me.

"I'm sorry Kacchan... I know that since I disappeared you've been put under a lot of stress.. I truly am sorry for that.." his voice didn't show any sincerity to it but had a calmness that had long disappeared since he had became the No.1 hero.

"Anyway, like I said, I didn't intend in you seeing me so I'll be making my leave now"

"Oi! Don't you dare walk away! You can't just leave you bastard, why the hell did you disappear?!" I snarl walking up to him and grabbing his shoulder.

"Kacchan I have to go-"

"No you don't! You're gonna bring your dumbass inside and explain or else!!"

"K-Kacchan put me down!!"

After Deku had given in, I'd made us both coffee, I know I needed coffee right now.

"Oi, here" i say holding out the cup.

Deku let out a small chuckle.

"What's so funny nerd?!"

"It's funny cause when I was the No.1 hero and was always getting up early and working late, coffee was my number one friend too, I've seen you drinking it a lot recently.. ever since I 'disappeared' I haven't needed to drink it anymore"

Letting out a hum, I decide to just put his cup on the table for now while I sit on the couch opposite and drink mine.

"So, what questions do you have?"

"Well for starters, the obvious one, why did you disappear" I ask, setting my cup down.

Deku let out a sigh "your gonna think it's a stupid reason now but will completely understand in future but... while being the No.1 hero is amazing and all... it's really stressful... everyone expects you to be a certain way and always be there to help, it gets tiring y'know?"

"I can agree with that one, I do not enjoy getting up early for that shit" I say taking a sip of my coffee.

Letting out a chuckle, Deku nodded "you always came into work late and the boss would always scowled you but you still did it, that part of you hasn't changed"

"Anyway.. aside from the tiringness, I began to feel like I wasn't enjoying what I did anymore, don't get me wrong! I still want to be a hero! It's been my dream since I was younger... but, I felt like I just needed time off.. so I packed some clothes, I thought about leaving a note but then people could find me, so I didn't... I won't tell you where I'm staying but I'll tell you this for sure, I haven't turned to villainy, the news have it all wrong!!" A spark was in deku's eyes, I hadn't seen it in a while.

"But yeah.. that's why I left..."

A silence filled the air till I broke it with my next question:

"So when will you be coming back?"

" I don't know "

"What do you mean 'you don't know' ? I can't do this forever Deku! You can't either!! You can't just hide forever!"

"But what if I want to"

His words took me by shock.

"It's a stressful job Kacchan, eventually the stress will get to you too, you could come with me you know-"

"Who the hell are you?"

"W-What?"

"Deku would never say anything like that, in fact he wouldn't of left in the first place because it's been his dream since the beginning so, I'll repeat: who the hell are you" I snarl, staring him dead in the eye.

"I'm Deku of course... that weak little boy you use to bully..." he looked sad

"I use to believe Deku could mean someone who could do anything but then when the stress got to me and I collapsed under it... I realised I'm still that pathetic Deku"

Silence filled the air again as guilt crashed over me like a wave, how was I meant to respond to that?

"It's getting late.. I should go" Deku mumbled standing up.

"I think you should stay" I say unconsciously.

"That's probably not a good idea"

"Do it Anyway"

He ended up falling asleep on the couch, me on the other couch opposite.

I woke up like it that way at least.

I was surprised to find he hadn't left, relieved almost.

I'd woken up early than needed for work, there were no days off for hero's, crimes didn't stop for days off.

Deciding the make breakfast as I had the time, I made some for both me and Deku.

He woke up not longer after I did.

"What's the time?"

"6:39"

" I should really go Kacchan"

"Why?"

"Kirishima has started coming here in the mornings hasn't he? To make sure your awake" Deku said putting his hoodie back on

"Yeah he has.. doesn't mean you should leave"

"If he sees me Kacchan, he'll speak"

"How do you know I won't speak?" I question as I cook the eggs, bacon and sausages.

"Because I just know you won't Kacchan"

Just as he says this, there's a knock on the door.

"Just a minute!" I yell turning the stove on low and heading to the door.

Upon opening it, Kirishima is stood there,

"Your actually up for once! What a surprise, you got something cooking? Mind if I come in?"

"Yea sure.." I say stepping aside.

When I walk back into the living room, the balcony door is open.

"Hey Bakugou, I think your foods done, you sure cooked a lot for just one person..."

"Uh.. I thought you might want some.." I say not really paying attention as one thing ran through my head:

He left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The rest of the day went like a blur.
The same old shit

"Can we please a photo with you ground zero?!"

A group of annoying people asked me as I was literally in the middle of fighting a villain.

"Are you dumb?! Get away, it's not safe here!!" I yell blasting myself up with my quirk and then aiming my hands at the villain, I blast a huge explosion knocking them down.

Cheering erupted as people surrounded me and asked me questions.

But none of their words mattered as I watched a green haired boy walked away, it was him for sure.

I pushed through the crowd as followed where I saw him go.

As I turned a corner I see that it's a alleyway.. and he's not there.

"Damn it..."

"Bakugou what are you doing?" Kirishima asks as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"It's nothing... I'm gonna ask to have the rest of the day off.." I mumble.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

two weeks past and always in the corner of my eye i'd think i'd see Deku and whenever I went to go after him, he was gone in a flash.

after a while i gave up on trying to find him.

Deku was right about one thing though, as days past, work only got more stressful as the amount of pressure increased, expectations increased, people expected me to be here and there all the time.

this type of stuff wasn't my thing, this was deku's thing but he wasn't around anymore, I don't know where he was..

After a stressful day at work, I was walking the streets, not particularly wanting to go home just yet.

staring down at my phone I avoided all the people heading my way till I turned a corner leading to my apartment.

putting away my phone and getting out my keys, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

out of reflex, I turned around and stepped back, prepared to fight.

"whoa chill! its just me Kacchan.."

I felt myself become less tense as I sighed, relieved it wasn't a villain.

"you made me jump that's all..."

Continuing to the door of my apartment I stop when Deku is just standing there.

"Are you coming in or not?" I snarl unintentionally, it had been a tiring day..

Deku quickly ran over as I opened the door and walked in, instantly kicking off my shoes and taking off my coat.

My apartment was warm compared to the cold outdoors.

Midoriya's Pov

I was surprised he let me in just like that.

I could see the tiredness in his eyes, I once had the same look in my eyes.

Of course the first thing Kacchan did was make coffee to which he offered me some and I kindly denied.

I no longer felt the need to drink coffee, I got plenty of sleep.

Once the coffee was made, Kacchan sat on the couch opposite me.

"So why did you come back? I thought I wouldn't see you again" he questioned, looking at me with dull eyes.

"I never left, and I came here to see how things were going.. I know you've become more stressed recently"

Kacchan didn't have that look of determinedness in his eyes like he did when he first became a hero, he just looked tired and stressed.

"Yeah well, some asshole of a No.1 hero thought 'oh hey, I'm just gonna disappear for a long time and leave the new No.1 hero a bunch of stress for him!'" Kacchan said in a very sarcastic tone, once he was done he looked at me with eyes that said 'fuck you'.

"I am really sorry Kacchan, but I couldn't handle it anymore, I wasn't cut out for it as much as I wanted to believe I was..."

"I don't give a shit, if your expecting me to give you my sympathy or some shit you can-"
Kacchan was interrupted by the sound of his phone ringing.
He glanced at me with a looked that said 'I'm not done yet' and answered his phone.

"Yeah what is it? It's late y'know?!"

I couldn't quite tell who it was on the other side of the phone but my guess was it was work.

With a sigh, Kacchan hung up and stood up with a groan "that was work, surprise surprise, they called me in saying there is a dangerous villain and that they needed backup, feel free to stick around or whatever"

Kacchan put back on his coat and shoes and left just like that.

The next day

'No.1 pro hero, Ground Zero, injured badly after villain attack late last night

Late at night, No.1 hero Ground Zero was called in as backup to aid in a villain attack.
The villains quirk said to be Some sort of lava quirk, Ground Zero was Horrifically injured in the battle and is currently in hospital-'

Before I could read anymore, I scrunched the paper up and threw it across the room.

Kacchan never came back last night, I'd tried calling him and left numerous voice messages but he didn't respond to any of them...

I did stay at Kacchans house and planned on staying here till he got back, which I imagined would be a week at least perhaps.

Though I was going to make myself useful and clean the mess that had become kacchans home.

I wasnt sure whether I was cleaning because of the mess, or cleaning to distract myself from the overwhelming sadness that was flooding my chest.

My jaw being tightly clenched as I cleaned, the gritting off my teeth could occasionally be heard.

My cleaning was interrupted by a knock on the door.
Putting down the hover after turning it off, I head over to the door and open it to see Mitsuki, Kacchans mother.

"Dear wait!" The distant sound of masuru, kacchans father, echoed through the halls as he appeared by his wife's side who's face was stained with tears.

"Izuku..?"
- - - - - - - - - - - -

After calming Mitsuki down, I'd gotten her and Masuru to sit down.

Mitsuki wasn't in a state to be talking so masuru was the one to ask me all the questions both he and Mitsuki must've been thinking when they saw me.

And believe me, there was a lot of questions.

Silence took over again as they both seemed to process everything I had said.

"So, he's at the hospital still?" Mitsuki said finally breaking the silence.
In response, I nodded "yeah, i was here when he left and then.... got injured, I've been waiting here since, till he gets back at least"

Mitsuki looked up from the ground "we are gonna go see him, you should come with us izuku"

I processed the thought for a while until I decided, I was ready to go back into society.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

After we had gotten ready, we left and headed to the hospital, we drove there so not much attention was drawn to me yet, however once we arrived at the hospital, that was another story.

As we headed inside, I'd gotten stares, gasps, quiet mumbling and questions from people brave enough to ask me where the hell I had been, as much as I wanted to answer their questions, I wasn't focused on them right now, I just wanted to see kacchan.

The lady the desk gave us his room number after a few minutes of processing my existence, Mitsuki thanked us and we all walked hurriedly to his room.

Once we reached his room, Mitsuki and masuru took no time to hesitate going inside. I watched them burst into tears as they hugged Kacchan who wasn't paying much attention to them.

He was looking at me.

Mitsuki noticed his silence and looked towards me, gesturing for me to come over to them. Slowly, I did.

"Deku.... why are you here?" Kacchan asked, obviously confused.

I struggled to get the words out of my mouth.

He was covered in burn marks, especially his arms and part of his face.

Swallowing my tears down I spoke "your parents came to your apartment and I explained everything, they thought I should come and see you"

"Oh..." was all Kacchan replied with and it went silent, again.

It was starting to get awkward with all this silence.

Mitsuki was the one to break the silence " so um, how have you been katsuki? Are you getting any better?"

Kacchan coughed "uh yeah, the doctors said I should be able to leave soonish, I don't have any broken bones, just burns really"

They continued to talk like that while I stood there saying nothing till I decided to make a leave.
However Kacchan voice stopped me as he called out to me "hey deku, I don't know what you're thinking but it better be that you're heading back to my place. If I get back and you're not there, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you, ok?!"

With a chuckle I said "ok" and left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Katsuki's pov

Another week past before I was aloud to leave.
My parents helped me leave and get back to my place.

I was kind of nervous to get back, I wasn't sure if deku would still be there.
My parents had been going back to my apartment time to time and told me he was still there but I don't know.... what if he decided to leave last minute?

Many thoughts went through my head and they only got louder and louder as we got closer to my home.

When we finally arrived, I opened the door and looked around.

For starters, it was REALLY clean, I don't think I'd seen it that clean in ages.

But I also noticed the izuku was no where in sight.

I let out a silent sigh and walked in and sat down on my couch.

"Oh! Welcome back Kacchan!!"

The sound of that voice made my head turn around quickly to see deku standing there, looking quite tired as if he just woke up, and wearing my pyjamas?

Deku must've noticed he was wearing my clothes as his face flushed a bright red colour "oh my god! I'm sorry, I change right away!"

My parents let out a chuckle as they went to get drinks and food for me to eat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

The day then went by rather quickly, we talked and ordered takeaway for dinner as deku and scoffed most of my food during the time I was away.

And as the sun began to set, my parents decided to leave, leaving me and izuku alone together.

"Hey, how about we sit on the balcony for a bit?" Deku suggested, I replied by nodding and standing up with his help.

The stars were only just noticeable at this time of day and along with the sunset, I admit, it was nice.

We made small talk for a bit till we both looked at the sky, content with the silence for once.
Till I had to ask something.

"So what now?"

I felt Deku's eyes on me as I said that but then he looked away.

"Well, I don't think I can go back into hiding now, so many people saw me when I went to visit you in hospital and I'm assuming it's all over the news now" Deku replies with a sigh.

"But I think I can live with that" he spoke softly

I turned my head to look at him to meet his eyes. "I think, if I'm with you Kacchan, that won't bother me anymore. I'm not saying I'll return to hero business right away, but eventually I will."

A small smirk appeared on my face " I think that's fine, but I have one request."

Deku didn't respond so I took that for me to continue.

"Can you stay here with me, I think I can bare with being the No.1 hero for a bit longer if I have you supporting me"

Deku let out a small laugh, he placed his hand on mine "I'm completely fine with that"

"That's good" I mumbled before I sealed our deal with a kiss.

Please read below, important???
- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Authors note

That ending was terrible I'm sorry.

So I've been writing this story for over almost a year now??? I've left it and came back to it????

Ummm so, I don't think I'm coming back to fan fiction Butttttttt I may make a short stories book. I've already got three stories in mind that I wanna write.

I'm currently months away from taking my GCSE's and for sixth form (college basically) I've chosen courses that will help me become a writer in future, I don't know whether I'll be an author or a journalist etc but writing is definitely something I want to continue, so as I actually have original stories in mind, I want to write them here, like I said, they won't be fan fiction but I hope you will still take time to read them.

Thanks for reading this :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.6K 27
Welp if no one is gonna continue to fill out the void for us bois then I will. Requests are open! pls, be patient as I type slow.
26.6K 302 22
This is a one-shot book made for you guys. You can suggest any character plus if you want that character with male or female reader. They can be a le...
64.1K 1.1K 35
Anime x Male!Reader: Book 5 Guys this story will have mature scenes at times. It might also have some TRIGGERINGS topic in some stories so please be...
19.8K 293 27
This is for the characters that I don't already have books for. Requests are always open. Just message me the details.