Forbidden 2| A Chris Brown Fa...

By 1LoveMagic

Book 2| Forbidden- not allowed; banned. @WorldOfAlyssa More

Previously in Forbidden
Prologue
I
One
Two
Three
Four
Chat
Five
Six
Chat
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Pieces #SneakPeek
14
15
16
17
18
A/N
NSA
4 Months Later
20
Help
AN
21
22
23
Sean
8.2
24
25
Yall Ready?
26
NSA
27- Chris
28
Author Note
Author Note
Author note
QNA
30
The End
Feedback
Sneak Peek
3
F3

29

778 37 11
By 1LoveMagic

Chris

"Stop being dramatic I'll be back." I place a kiss on her forehead then go to grab my keys. "We just got back and now you're leaving? We haven't been married all of five minutes. But you know what.... Goodbye. Toodles." She rolls her eyes at me, laid up with a whole attitude. I glance to the ceiling, sighing. Them hormones and shit need to go. It's starting to work my nerves when she become clingy. It started out of nowhere.

"Asia Brown."

"Evans because you trying it today."

"Girl." I drop my keys back on the drawer and sit down in the bed. "What's up with you?" I ask. "Nothing Chris. Just go do whatever you gone do and get back here." Her tone changed. I swear if she about to cry...

I just need to run up to the spot and meet up with Jah and then I'm coming right back here. "Baby."

"Leave me alone Chris."

"Leave me alone." I mimic her out of habit. I kick my shoes off and lay beside her. "I ain't going nowhere yet." I say placing my hand on her stomach. "You're making him move." She says. "Relax Bae."

She huffs and puff for bit but finally gets comfortable and goes to sleep. If I move now she'll wake right back so I get comfortable and just lay there. Chrissy is probably still sleep or playing with her toys in her room. I lay there and drift off to sleep myself.

***

An hour later I hop and see Asia is still sleeping. I carefully climb out the bed while trying to grab my keys. I get my shoes on and walk out the door.

"Aye Chris."

"What's up? Why you here?"

"Came to deliver some work. It was a bitch fucking around with your car though. Just thought I would tell you."

"What she look like?" I asking the cat out as he talks.

"Light skin, curly hair, kinda thick."

That sounds like Tyra. What the fuck? She ain't reached out to me since that day at the hotel. "Alright, good look bro." We dap up.

My phone rings as I pull out the driveway. I thought it was Asia but it's Sean. "What's up?" I answer placing it on speaker phone. "How's business?"

"It's business. Connects don't normally call who they supplying unless it's time to re-up... it's not so what's this about?" I ask.

"Just calling to check in." Sean says. I'm silent for a second, "Oh alright. I'm pulling up to my spot. I'll hit you back later."

I walk inside and check out everything that's going on. Everything looks good so I head to the next spot. Asia name comes across my phone.

"What's up bae?"

"When you getting back?"

"In a lil bit. You just woke back up?"

"Yeah. Hurry up and come home to me." She says causing me to smile. "I am, I promise."

"We're getting hungry too."

"Where baby girl at?"

"Right here asking where you at."

I laugh, "Alright I got like two more stops to make then we can go eat or I'll cook or something."

"Alright just call me when you on the way back here. Be careful. I love you."

"I will. I love you too."

We hang up and I head to make my next two stops. But before pulling up to them I decide to stop by Jah's. I knock on the door but it's no answer. I guess he really did take his girl out. Shrugging it off I get back inside and continue on.

"Chris... what's up woe?"

"It's all good. Dre here?"

"Yeah in the back."

He opens the door and I walk on in. "What's up peaches?" I nod my head at one of the girls. Funny thing is we use run in the same circle way, way, way back. Monte had a the biggest crush on her. I tried to hook them up but he was scared. She let her self go completely, drugs do some to you if you allow it to. "Ay- Aye slide me a lil some."

"I ain't got nothing on me Peach."

I open the "office" door, "What up Dre?"

"Ain't shit going on man. What's good with you? When you got back?"

"About two days ago. Shit was beautiful out there."

"I believe it man. Shit is all good around here. We almost out of product. That shit selling like hot cakes around this bitch." I laugh, "Damn. I told you switching over to me would be a good decision. Now we all get to eat."

"Man eating steak and shrimp at that my nigga."

"I feel that." He passes my a bag full of cash. Dre likes to do shit the old fashion way and I respect that. "I'll call you when I need to fully re-up boss." Dre says.

"Do that. I got you." Throwing the bag over my shoulder I head out the spot.

Asia: Why aren't you here yet?:

I shake my head, this girl here. Let me go to the house feed them and I'll make my last spot later. Making a u-turn I go back home.

"You took forever."

"Bae we had only been off the phone for 15 minutes." I say trying to reason with her and I don't know why I'm even trying. She's going to have an attitude all day today I see, no matter what I do. I guess it's just one of them days. That's something that took me a minute to get use to. Instead of being nonchalant about her mood swings and ignoring them or having one right with her, I had to understand them. Her body is going through a lot carrying another life.

"Okay, and?"

"Alright you right. My bad." I respond. That wasn't the right thing to say either. "Oh so you just gone mock me like that? This shit ain't a joke but alright cool." She throws her hands up and goes to walk out the room.

"Bae get back in here."

"Nah we good man. You act like I'm doing way too much when I want is for you to be safe and at home. Not out dealing with this street shit. That's more important though than me and Chrissy and your son." Your son... Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. I know she isn't talking about it in the literal manner or maybe she does but damn that gave me chills.

"Baby it ain't even like all of that. Calm down." I walk up to her from behind and sit my arms around her stomach. "I love you and Chrissy, and... and my son." I kiss the side of her face. "No you don't."

"If I didn't love you I wouldn't have married you, hell I wouldn't have came back in the first place. I love you Asia with your attitude and all. Come on and let's go eat."

She stands there for a second then finally becomes relaxed a lil. "Alright. I'm sorry. I just want you here with me. Is that too much to ask?"

"It's not bae and you got me for the rest of today but it's still some else I got to do. The streets is how we eating right now and if I completely neglect that then what we gone do?"

"Well let's go eat and come back and cuddle before you have to leave out again."

***

It's 10:08 on the dot and Asia had me busy all day. We went and ate, got a couple of things for lil man, Chrissy got new shoes, and Asia got some outfits to wear home from the hospital. It felt good blowing a lil piece of change. We got back to house watched some movies. Asia went to sleep and Chrissy suddenly wanted to watch the lion king ten times so we did just that. Asia got up hungry again so we cooked dinner together. Wings and fries since wings was all we had in there and ice cream sundaes for desert.

"Call me on your way home Bae." Asia says for the tenth time. "I will. If Chrissy sleep I got some for you."

"Some like what?" She says giving me a side eye. "You'll just have to wait and see."

"Hm okay." She smiles for the first time today. "Just hurry up." She says rushing me. It wouldn't be right if she didn't.

I grab my keys and head back out the door. As room as I pull off the street Jah name comes across my phone. "Oh now you know how to call somebody."

"Nigga I was busy. Where you at?"

"Headed to the last spot and picking up this money."

"What? Asia let you leave back out the house."

"It took a lot for that but yeah. How was y'all trip?"

"Man that shit was incredible. Layla ain't know how to act man." I chuckle, "I believe that."

We talk some more about their vacation and then hang up. I told him I would stop by after I pick this money up.

"It's all here for you boss."

"Appreciate it, G." He sits it in the back seat and heads back inside. As I turn to pull off I see a car pull beside me. This ain't my usual side of town so my guard is up lil.

Suddenly blue light pop on. I stop and pull over. "Good evening sir. We're going to need you to step out."

"On what grounds?"

"Step out sir."

"Why?"

My door flings and I'm pulled out and pushed to the ground. As I laying there another officer grabs the bag in the back seat and another pops my trunk pulling out another bag. Where that shit come from? "Well, well, well... so we meet again lil nigga. I thought you would've stayed from round this way after the first time." My eyes cut up at his badge with his name on it. Tyler. "You got the right to remain silent..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86K 3.6K 31
Forbidden- not allowed; banned @WorldOfAlyssa
533K 15.8K 86
Not your regular stripper, not your regular story.
712K 25.4K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
233K 3.2K 80
Y/n Imagine book 2 Ask to request any celebrity Remember if you are not 14 you can not get a freaky or a violent imagine Send the request to my me...