Story of Us • Completed

By raisinggays

There are many things to hate when you're a student. 1. Teachers 2. Classmates 3. School 4. Studying itself ... More

Disclaimer
Welcome To New York
Bad Blood
I Knew You Were Trouble
Blank Space
Look What You Made Me Do
Shake It Off
Red
How You Get The Girl
This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things
Sparks Fly
New Romantics
Jump Then Fall
Don't Blame Me
22
Everything Has Changed
Enchanted
You Belong With Me
The Story of Us
Gorgeous
Speak Now
Dress
Fearless
Our Song
Mean
Forever and Always
Getaway Car
Ours
Love Story
Mine
Fifteen
Style
Hey Stephen
Back to December
note

Wildest Dreams

3.4K 225 27
By raisinggays

Arthit's

I lay awake on my bed. I can't sleep. I just feel sad all of a sudden and it's messing up my mind.

I check the time. It's already past 2 in the morning. I hold my phone tight against my hand, I'm contemplating whether I should message Kong or not. I just want a hug from him but I really don't want to disturb him. He's probably asleep and I don't want him to be annoyed at me just because I suddenly feel like wanting to hold him.

He'd probably think I'm such a needy and whiny boyfriend. I don't want him to leave me.

I sigh and close my eyes but as soon as I close them, I open them again.

Ugh. I just feel so sad and I don't know why.

Why is this happening to me?!

I pick up my phone from my bedside table and before I can think of it, I've already texted Kong.

But I regret it as soon as I sent it, so I send him another message.

He said, "Let's get out of this town
Drive out of the city
Away from the crowds"

I sigh and close my eyes. I need to sleep. I can't bother Kong anymore.

But I can't, no matter what I do. My mind is rampant today.

I sit on the bed and just as I about to pull the sheep board to count the sheep (because my Mae said it's helpful), I hear someone knocking on my door.

I feel nervous. Who the hell will knock on my door at 3 in the morning? A murderer, that is. I stand up and slowly pad to my door but not before getting a pan from my kitchen.

I slowly open my door and raise my pan, ready to knock the person before me but when it's pulled open wide, I see Kong there. He's wearing a pullover and sweatpants. His hair still messed up from his sleep and he's still yawning.

I breathe a sigh of relief. I really thought it's someone else.

"Hey P'," He eyes the pan I'm still holding. He gulps. "Why are you holding a pan?"

I chuckle and bring it down. "I thought you're a bad guy. Anyway, why are you here?"

"You messaged me that you're sad, right?" I nod. "So come on, I'm gonna drive us somewhere you'd feel very happy."

"What? But it's already 3 in the morning. I'm sorry I texted you earlier but I feel okay now," I don't. I just don't want to bother him anymore "Anyway, don't you have something to do tomorrow? I thought you said you're going to help Aim?"

"He'll be fine. My boyfriend needs me now. Come, oh P', we're going to use your car. Mae still hasn't given me my motorcycle."

I sigh. "Well good because I hate motorcycles."

He smirks. Shit. I just revealed something I shouldn't reveal. He'd be a pain in the ass.

"Don't ever think about it Kong or I'm going to break up with you."

"You can't." Yes. I can't.

"Okay I'm just going to make you piggyback me on a treadmill." I'm serious about this.

"We'll see," He goes inside and picks up my key from my table. "Let's go now P'."

"Wait, I still need to fix my hair and my clothes, I'm just wearing my pajamas."

"That's cool P', you still look so handsome. Anyway, just wear your hoodie, I don't want you catching a cold."

/

I thought heaven can't help me now
Nothing lasts forever
But this is gonna take me down

While he's driving, I turn the speaker on.

"I'm going to listen to Taylor, Kong. Is that okay?"

"This is your car P'."

I smile at him and open all the windows. I lean on the window and sing my heart out, "He's so tall, and handsome as hell. He's so bad but he does it so well. I can see the end as it begins, my one condition is."

The cold breeze is hitting my cheeks it's making me shiver but I don't mind. I feel so free and happy right now. I push my upper body as I open my arms wide open and shout. "My boyfriend is the best!"

"Be careful P'." I feel Kong's hand on my back pulling me back inside the car. When I feel him panicking already because I don't want to go inside, I settle inside the car and dance to the song, Kong's laughing at me.

"P', where are you getting your energy?"

I lean my head on his shoulder. "Thank you. You don't know how happy I am right now."

There's no one driving beside us. It's just us, the sound of the car against the pavement and the solemnity of the whole place so I thought of something.

"Kong, stop the car."

"What P'? Why?"

"Just stop it."

"Okay okay wait."

As soon as he stops the car, I climb on his lap and wrap his pullover tight in my hand.

"P', what-"

I pull him towards me and smash my lips on his. He snakes his arms around my waist and mine around his head. I tangle my fingers around his already messed up hair and this time, I was the one who snaked my tongue in his mouth and taste every corner of him. He pushes me slightly making me felt the stirring wheel squeezing my back the but I didn't mind it, I pulled him even more to me and devour his lips. I can't get enough of his lips. It tastes so good. So addicting.

Still panting, he caresses my reddened cheeks. "What was that P'?"

"Nothing. Just want to thank you."

"Then I'll make sure to make you happy even more."

"Kong," I kiss his nose. "Why do you have a stick in your pocket?"

"P'-"

I laugh at his blushing face. "Kong hahahahaha just kidding. I'm irresistible I know," I climb off his lap and settle on my seat again. "Are we near to your place?"

"Yep."

/

He stops near a cliff. We both get off the car.

I see him removing his pullover and lay it on the hood of my car then he pulls himself up on the hood and lay there.

"Come here P', lay here beside me." He pats the space beside him.

"Can it hold both of us?"

"Trust me, it can."

I climb up on the hood as well and I lay in beside him, leaning my head on his chest.

Shockingly, the hood did hold the both of us.

"Kong, you'll get a cold. Why did you remove your pullover?"

He hugs me tighter. "Then make sure to give me some of your warmth." I smile and hug him and literally drape myself on him with my arms around his chest and my leg was thrown around his lower body.

He caresses my hair and kisses my forehead. "P', tell me everything you want to. What were you worrying about? Earlier? When you suddenly felt sad?"

"I don't know. I just feel like I want to hug you. I can't sleep, I'm sorry if I disturbed your sleep, I know you don't want it when someone disrupts your sleep."

"No P', it's okay. You should've told me sooner though." Damn. What did I do in my past life to deserve him? He's so good to me.

I move my head directly above his heart. "Kong, I can hear your heart, it's beating so fast."

"What do you expect, P'? You're here, hugging me. If you're not yet aware, you tend to do that to my poor heart even if you just smile at me."

I smile at him. He sighs and I hear his heart beating faster. "Oh Kong, you're so in love with me."

"I am P', I am."

We delve into silence until I realized something.

"When you were with your girlfriend, did you do this with her too?"

He chuckles. "P', why the sudden ques-"

"Did you bring her here too?"

"No P', no. You are the only person I've brought here. Even my family doesn't know about this."

"How did you know about this anyway?"

"When I was young and Mae happened to throw my pokemon collection accidentally, I was mad-" He stops talking because I suddenly laugh. I just can see him pouting because his Pikachu is in a trash bin. Oh my god. The image makes me laugh even more.

"Kong, the hell? Are you serious?"

"P', I told you, pokemon is my life too. Just imagine how would you feel if your Mae threw your Taylor Swift albums."

I gulp. Yeah, I'll probably be mad too.

"So anyway, I rode my motorcycle and I eventually found this. I stayed here for hours. You know, something about this place gave me solitude and peace, it just made me happy so I brought you here hoping this place would make you happy too."

"I don't need this place. You alone make me happy, Kong."

I hear his heart beating faster than before I'm afraid if it's even normal.

He caresses my head and kisses my lips. "I swear P', one day, you're just going to be the death of me."

I lift my body up slightly and gives him light kisses on his cheek as I trace his nose. Suddenly, he stops my hand from tracing his nose and intertwines my hand with his then he kisses my palm.

"I realized P', your Mae's speech from the party. Your Por..."

I frown and bury my face on his shoulder. I don't want him to see me on the verge of crying.

"Yeah. He left us, for his student."

"What?! I thought he's an engineer?" He was about to sit upright but I hold him back. I'm comfortable in our position already.

"He is and he's also a professor in a university where he met his student and then he said they fell in love-I say bullshit, he just loved her because she has big tits-"

"P', that's not a good thing to say."

"It's true. I met the girl. She's three years older than me," I groan. "It still disgusts me until now. How can Por do that to us? That student looks like she can be Por's daughter. She's such a slut."

"P'-"

"She knew. She knew Por has a family but still, she still agreed to be with him? For what? To be fucked? She knew she's going to wreck our family but she went with it anyway. Both of them, they are so evil. How could they do that to Mae? You know, even though she loves teasing me, my Mae is the sweetest, she didn't deserve that-" I release a tear that I have been keeping in since he opens up the topic until it eventually turns into a full-blown cry. I sob at his shoulder. "Oh Kong, how could he do that? He's such an asshole."

He pulls me to him until I'm lying in right on his body. He kisses my eyes and wipes my tears away. "He doesn't deserve you and your Mae, P'. It's better with just the two of you."

"I just can't accept it Kong. I always say I don't care about it anymore but every time I see a complete family, how I wish mine would be like them too."

"Is that why you listen to heartbreak songs? It's because of your Por, isn't it?"

I nod. "I just want to be happy."

"Sometimes, we should let special people leave us in order to be happy. Just think of this, if your Mae still let him be with you, it will only hurt all of you. It's better like this P'."

"Will that happen to us too Kong?"

"No P', never."

"But what if you just get annoyed at me all of a sudden and you just don't want me anymore?"

"I won't. Never."

"You're just saying that now but what if-"

"Stop P', we don't know the future but I can only promise you one thing, I will never let that happen to us. I will never do that to you, I can't even imagine cheating on you for even one second, you're more than I can ever ask for."

"Mae and Por loved each other so much too."

"We are not them, okay? We are different from them," He pulls me and bumps my nose with his. "We will be different."

"Thank you Kong. Thank you for coming into my life."

"As I am P'."

He flips me over him so I am now laying in on him with my back against his chest.

"Kong, can we stay here until the sunrise?"

"Yes P', we will."

I pull our intertwined hands together and insert it in my own pullover to lay it on my stomach. He begins caressing my stomach with his thumb. I chuckle.

"That tickles."

He chuckles and kisses my ear. I flinch away from him and flick his nose.

"Fuck P', I thought now that we're boyfriends, I have that perk too."

"Well now you know that you don't have."

"How about your eyebrows? Can I touch it?"

I cover my eyebrows. "No, you can't." He doesn't know how many minutes do I have to stay in front of my mirror just to perfect my eyebrows.

I hear his breathing starting to become labored.

"Kong, am I heavy?"

"Yes."

"That's why we need to go to the gym."

"P', I still won't carry you on a treadmill."

And we lay there on the hood of the car just watching the sky beyond us waiting for the sun to rise, our labored breaths mingling with each other, giving each other lazy kisses.

The cold breeze wrapped around us but we didn't mind one bit. The warmth emitting from the two of us is more than enough to find the coldness that surrounds us. Being with him is more than enough to make me forget even for a few hours of the harsh reality of my life. Of the world.

And I couldn't ask for more.

"Kong, your dick is poking me."

"Yeah well, you have your butt near it."

I pretended to touch it but of course, I won't. I am not ready for that thing yet.

He almost throws me away from him. I laugh at his reaction.

"Stop teasing me P'."

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 239 33
Hey new book yay ^_^ Karl's gets sent to a boarding school,but what happens when he finds out his a fairy and there's a whole magical world for him t...
3.4K 123 18
𝟏𝟎𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞.
1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
117K 4.5K 39
"You are mine bunny! Don't even dare to even think of escaping from me! " "Stay away from me" He shout. "Don't ask for something that's impossible...