A SALVATORE'S LEGACY (Legacie...

By Ellice_O

What if Alaric officially moved on after Jo and married someone else? Annie Saltzman is Alaric's newly wedde... More

"This Is The Part Where You Run"
"Some People Just Want To Watch The World Burn"
"We're Being Punked,Pedro."
"Hope Is Not The Goal"
"Malivore"
"Mombie Dearest"
"Death Keeps Knocking On My Door"
"Maybe I Should Start From The End"
Filler Chapter #1
Filler Chapter #2
Filler Chapter #3
"There's A World Where Your Dreams Came True"
"We're Gonna Need A Spotlight"
"There's a Mummy on Main Street" PART 1
"There's a Mummy On Main Street" PART 2
"The Boy Who Still Has a Lot of Good to Do"
"Let's Just Finish the Dance"
"I'll Tell You a Story"
"There's Always a Loophole"
New Cover!!!!
LAST BONUS CHAPTER FOR THIS BOOK
SEQUEL !

"What Was Hope Doing In Your Dreams?"

4K 77 31
By Ellice_O

(12:10 AM)

Annie's POV

I was awoken by one of the younger elementary students named Henry.

He had told me about Pedro waking up screaming again.

I sighed but nodded and used my vamp speed to get to the other side of the school,once I got there I noticed most of the elementary school kids stood outside their rooms looking beyond exhausted.

"Two seconds and it'll all be over." I assured them and as I walked towards Pedro's room his door was locked.

"Okay,maybe a little longer than two seconds." I muttered to mainly myself but I'm sure some of the elementary vamps heard me.

"Hey Pedro it's Mrs Saltzman,can you open the door?"

I didn't get a response,so I waited for a good 10 seconds but the door was still locked.

"Pedro,please open the door."

And another ten seconds went by,the door was still locked.

"Okay,new plan," I started to say before I turned to face all the kids watching my every move.

"If your Headmaster asks you who pulled the door of its hinges it was MG,okay?"

They all nodded and I turned back around before gripping onto the doorknob with one hand while my other hand was flat against the middle part of the door.

I pulled my arms back and the door came off it's hinges easily so I placed it on the left side of the wall,near the room.

Once I did that I peaked into Pedro's room to find him sitting on his bed,slightly rocking back in forth.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion but walked inside which caused Pedro to look up at me with wide eyes,scared.

"Hey. Hey Pedro. It's okay. You're okay." I said in a soft tone and he had quickly got off of his bed,running towards me.

He ended up wrapping his arms around the mid top part of my legs,while his head looked up at me with water in his eyes.

"Pedro,it was just another dream. Want me to stay here until you fall asleep?"

"I can't sleep."

"Nothing is gonna hurt you while I'm here Pedro,I promise. Now come on." I grabbed both his arms and unwrapped them from my legs as I pulled him towards his bed.

I sat down at the end of it while he just looked at me with pleading eyes.

It can't be that bad.

He's never acted this way before with a dream.

"Okay,how about we go and see if we can find some late night snacks down in the kitchen?" I suggested,he was quick to walk towards the doorway and out of his room.

What did this poor kid see?

~

(2:00 AM in Ric's office with Ric and Hope)

"How long do you think it'll be before the next monster shows up?" Hope asked.

"It's hard to say." Ric said as he grabbed a couple books off the bookshelf before turning to face us.

"I've never actually seen an artifact glow before." He added before placing the books on his desk.

"Where did you hid the urn by the way?" I asked her from where I sat which was behind Ric's desk.

"I don't think I should tell you either of you." She said.

"Excuse me?"

"Isn't it's safer if only one of us knows where it is?"

"Then that one of us should be one of the adults." I told her.

"Funny,because I thought it should be the one of us with high-level superpowers."

"Spells and magic aren't very superpower-y." I told her.

"Super speed and super strength are?"

"Yes." I said in a duh kind of tone,like it was obvious.

"What do we tell everyone else? We should probably warn them before a cyclops crashes exam week."

"Why a cyclops?" I asked her and she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Best I could come up with on the top of my head." She said,defending herself.

"It's usually best to start with some form of the truth." Ric said as he walked towards the desk and sat at the end of it.

"What about those times the truth is the one thing you can't say?" She asked.

"Are you sure you want to keep all this from Landon? I mean,I understand you wanting to protect him,but..." Ric trailed off.

"He's been wondering about his mother his whole life. He finally meets her and then she dies. If I can keep him from knowing what that feels like then it's worth it."

And the world's best girlfriend award goes to Hope Mikaelson.

Ric just looked at her with an 'Are you sure' look while I got up from the chair and made my way around the desk to so that I could stand behind Ric and she sighed before speaking up.

"Look,it's my secret to keep Dr Saltzman,please."

I placed my hands on his shoulders and he looked up at me before turning to look back at Hope.

"Okay."

"Thank you."

"The trick is to give everyone the right amount of information without giving away too much." I explained.

"We've been through this before the knife,so it shouldn't come as too much of a shock. This is our chance to do things differently,more responsibly."

~

(10 minutes later,in the 'cafeteria')

"Yesterday I came into possession of another Malivore artifact. It was my hope to find a method of containment before it signaled another monster,but given the emergency meeting I've just called,I'm sure you can guess how well that went."

The students murmured to themselves or one another before Ric spoke up again,gaining their attention once more.

"But rest assured we are taking every precaution. Sheriff Donovan has been kind enough to open the doors of the Lockwood mansion to us,so Mr Williams and Ms Tig are now in the process of evacuating our students from the lower grades."

"Why don't we just evacuate the damn artifact?" Kaleb asked.

"We are much more well-equipped than the world at large to handle the survival of a monster." I said from where I stood behind Ric with my arms crossed as I sent a hard glare to Kaleb,silently telling him to shut up so Ric can finish and he surprisingly did.

"Once we know what we're dealing with and the problem is contained,then we can reassess what to do with the artifact. If any of you would like to evacuate,please talk to Dorian,or Emma,or Annie. However exam week will continue as scheduled,"

I heard some more murmurs but this time they were angry and upset ones.

I tried to convince him otherwise.

But I forgot about the school board who still has no idea about our supernatural school.

"Wherever you are. I know. I'm sorry. I can't exactly call the state accreditation board and tell them that we're cancelling the exams because of monsters. We'll get through this,I promise. Try and get some rest,okay? Goodnight."

The students all walked back to their rooms while I walked up to Ric and grabbed his right hand with both of mine which caused him to look at me.

I just gave him a small smile before kissing his nose which made him smile before we walked back towards his office.

~

(7:00 AM in the study hall with Ric,Raf,and Hope)

I didn't have any classes today because I can't exactly teach and elementary class without any elementary students so that's how I ended up not having to sit and watch students take test for what felt like hours on no end.

"This happened to you in a nightmare? Are you sure?" Ric asked him while Hope look at his arm and I stood beside Ric beyond confused.

"Look,I know that it sounds crazy,but I was studying and then I fell asleep,and then I started dreaming about...."

"About what?" Hope asked and I felt myself cringing.

"At least wait for us to leave the room before you start talking about dreams like that." I told him,referring to Ric and I,before shuddering in disgust.

Ric looked at me and pointed at the doorway behind me.

"Go."

"What?" I asked him.

"This is serious Annie-"

I cut him off.

"I am being serious Ric."

He just gave me a pointed look and I sighed before rolling my eyes and mumbling curse words as I walked up the steps and out through the doorway.

~

(Emergency meeting #2)

"Our latest monster is a Night Hag,a malevolent spirit trapped on the astral plane that can only interact with us through dreams. In this case,nightmares."

I sighed as my mind immediately went to Pedro.

I didn't believe him and now the poor kid is probably exhausted because I didn't believe and couldn't figure out how to stop it.

"So,like Freddy Krueger?" MG asked.

"Well,in the sense that what happens to you in your dreams seems to always happen to you in real life,yes. But the good news is we're safe,so long as we stay awake."

The students began to murmur to each other.

"I've lined up more evacuation shuttles. They should be running all afternoon,so please,for those of you who don't want to stay and fight,take advantage of them. All right,that's all."

The students got up from their seats and walked out,still murmuring to one another while went back to Ric and rubbed his right shoulder with one hand while I rubbed his back with the other.

"I think you should go to." Ric said as he turned to look at me.

"Evacuate without you? I don't know if you know this about me Ric but I have a tendency to be unbearably stubborn." I said with a chuckle and he turned around to face me,grabbed both of my hands in his.

"Why can't you be serious?"

"I'm Damon Salvatore's fraternal twin sister,I think you can figure out why."

He sighed and I turned around,our hands still holding one another's and I began to pull him upstairs.

"Where are we going?" He asked me.

"To sleep." I replied with a smile but I kept my back facing him.

"No."

"Ric please."

"Annie despite the 50 something kids that just left on evacuation buses there are still kids here."

Once we got to the top of the stairs I turned around to face him and let go of his hands.

"Fine. But I just want you to know that I never beg."

~

(5:00 PM)

I lightly tapped my fingers on Ric's desk while kicking my feet back and forth,bored.

"The senior witch faculty has mixed together a batch of energy herbs to help you stay awake. So,for those of you who are not getting on the evacuation bus,for lack of a better term,please dose yourselves responsibly." Ric said before looking over at Hope and Landon.

"I'm gonna get sued." He set the intercom onto the desk.

"Or hexed,at the very least."

"It was nice knowing you." I told him and he turned his head around to look at me.

"Wow,okay. I love you too honey." He sarcastically said and I mouthed 'I'm sorry.'

"You don't have to be so hard on yourself." Landon told him.

"At my last school the gym teacher was dealing come under the bleachers."

"I wish I went to that school to buy a lifetime supply so that could come all the way back here just to be able to put up with Elena Gilbert and her stupid ideas." I said mainly to myself but Landon and Hope raises their eyebrows at what I just said.

"Oh yeah,that only makes me feel marginally better." Ric sarcastically said and I rolled my eyes before getting up from the chair and walking over to him,rubbing his shoulders as an attempt to help him relax.

"Ow." Landon said in pain.

"Hey,uh,hold still. I'm almost done,okay?" Hope told him.

"Okay. What do you think she meant when she said 'bring it home'?" Landon asked.

"I'm guessing she means Malivore." I said.

"It seems her plan is to torment us until we produce the urn." Ric added.

"Right. But if the Night Hag is a monster that's trapped on the astral plane,then how can she even physically take the urn anywhere?" He asked.

"Yeah,the book also says the Night Hag can't affect our reality,but...Rafael's welt and your hand seemed to prove that wrong. When your research consists of fairy tales and urban legends,sometimes the stories get twisted." Ric said.

"Human dragon,anyone?"

"I still can't believe you guys fought a dragon without me. That's so unfair." I said upset.

"Dorian might be busy with the evacuation,it we'll figure this out." Ric promised.

"When the Night Hag finds a way to get out of the urn,we'll be there to stop it." He added.

"Well,at least it was a pretty memorable first day." Landon said as he looked down at his hand that was being wrapped by Hope.

"Yeah,and the Night Hag is likely just getting started."

"You know,Landon,I really wish you'd just evacuate with the others." Ric said and I gave him shoulders a slight squeeze.

"I worked so hard to get here. If I run at the first sign of trouble,what's the point?"

I sighed before moving from behind Ric making my way over to Landon and Hope,Ric doing the same shortly after.

"The point,Landon,is that we're trying to look after you." Ric told him before he sat down on a chair beside the young couple.

"Honestly,you three are taking better care of me more than anyone in my life ever has."

Hope looked over at the both of us,looking like she felt like she didn't know what to say,she wasn't alone.

"Course,I had to stab myself to get your attention." Landon said,nudging Hope,attempting to make a joke.

She looked at him before quickly turning her head to look back at us then turned back to face Landon.

"You know,we're all good here." She said before letting go of his hand to look at us and then she got up from her seat next to Landon's before walking off,her boots clicking with every step she took.

"I'm just gonna go check on her." I said before quickly following after her,my heels clicking as I slightly power walked after her.

~

I was changing my shoes when all of a sudden the bedroom door flew open.

I looked up and saw that it was Landon,he looked like head about pass out.

I noticed his knees starting to bend while his eyes got heavy and I felt my eyes widen before I vamp sped over to him,catching him before he fell to the floor.

"What happened?" I asked him as I wrapped one of his arms around my neck before helping him over to the bed making him sit down.

"I-I ran from the library u-up the stairs...w-why is your room so a far away from the library?"

I rolled my eyes.

"Landon."

"I-I think I found something that could help us beat the Night Hag." He told me.

"Then what the hell are we just standing around her for? Let's go find Ric." I said and turned around to walk out the door but stopped when I didn't hear Landon's footsteps from behind me.

I turned around to see him still sitting on top of the bed.

"What are you doing?" I asked him when I noticed his shocked facial expression while he rubbed the sheets.

"Where did you get silk sheets?" He asked me.

"Landon! Seriously,we have to go find-"

"I just wanna know where I can buy some."

I groaned out I felt frustration before I felt a smile slowly creep it's way onto my face because I had thought of a way to get him out of the room and running through the halls with me.

"I don't know. You should ask your headmaster. I mean he is the one who suggested we get silk sheets." I said as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Remind me to ask him later." He said but he didn't move.

"Ric and I have silk sheets because sex is a lot more fun with silk sheets." I bluntly said and he immediately jumped off the bed groaning out in disgust before running out the door.

I smiled before shutting the door behind me and following him down the hall.

~

We ended up finding Ric walking down the hall with his back facing us so I stopped running and began to walk but Landon kept running.

"Dr Saltzman!" He yelled out and stopped running when Ric began to speak up then he turn around.

"Dr Saltzman,I have changed my mind. I've decided to take you up on your offer and get the hell out with every other sane person here."

"No,actually,I took your advice and I stayed busy,and I think I found something." Landon told him.

Ric looked over at me which caused me to shrug.

"I have yet to see Elena junior's discovery. I was too busy running around half the school." I said.

Ric sighed before he looked back at Landon who turned around and began to walk the opposite direction we just came.

~

So we had made a pit stop to get Hope before we all walked behind Landon into the Stefan Salvatore library.

"Let's pretend for a second that the research isn't wrong. Maybe the Night Hag can't hurt us in real life." Landon started off saying before he began to walk down the steps with us still following behind him.

"Maybe the Night Hag can't leave the astral plane and get a hold of the urn,so maybe we are not dealing with a Night Hag." He finished before turning to face us from where we stood near the desks.

"I'm just hearing a lot of maybe's Elena junior. I need to start hearing something that has more of a possibility of working out." I told him.

"Well,if it walks like a Night Hag and talks like a Night Hag,what else could it be?" Ric asked him.

"That's exactly what I was wondering,so then I started going through all these books,and boom." He said as he pushed a book to the center of the table while we all read it.

"What's an Oneiroi?" Hope asked from where she stood on the other side of the desk,next to Landon.

"It's a black-winged shapeshifting dream demon from Greek mythology." Ric said before grabbing the book off the desk.

"Yeah,of course he knows what it is." Landon said chuckling a bit.

"Why would one monster disguise itself as another monster? The Oneiroi sounds freaky enough."

"Because if we knew what it actually was..."

"We'd know how to stop it." I said,catching on,finishing Landon's sentence.

"Hope,kiss him for me." Ric told her before he grabbed my hand,pulling me with him as we walked out of the library.

~

(10:00 PM,Annie's Dream)

I hummed to the music as my hips swayed back and fourth while Idusted some shelves in the library.

"Hey,turn that down will you? If you wanna blast music at least make sure it's decent music."

I stopped dancing as I felt my eyes widen before whipping my body around to see him.

It can't be him.

There's no way it's him.

He sighed before grabbing a remote and pressing the same button a couple times,then he began to walk closer to me but I began to back up,my back soon hitting a bookshelf.

"Annie-"

"Go away." I whispered as my vision began to blur because of the tears forming in my eyes.

"What-"

"You're not real! Stefan your-your supposed to be dead!" I yelled as he got closer to me and he opened his arms waiting for me to hug him but I shook my head as tears ran down my cheeks.

"But I'm not. Isn't this great? I can finally meet the twins." He said with a smirk as his face transformed.

"I bet their blood tastes as phenomenal as their mothers."

All of a sudden I heard a piercing scream which caused me to jump as Stefan laughed at my reaction.

"Say hi to Caroline."

"A-Annie."

I turned around to see Caroline covered in blood,her head was decapitated but she was talking to me.

I cried out in fear before I ran over to Caroline,aplogizing over and over again as she took her last breath of life before dying.

"She's not the only one who tried to stop me."

"Annie."

I turned around once more to see it was Ric.

"No!" I yelled out as I vamp sped over to him but was harshly body slammed into the wall,causing me to crumble to the floor.

I tried to push myself up off the floor but I groaned in pain.

"I see your on the diet. How's that working out for you big sister?" Stefan teased and I groaned as I tried to push myself off the floor again,this time being succesful.

Once I was back on my feet I looked at Stefan who had his arms crossed over his chest with a large grin on his face.

"Oh look at that,you aren't as weak as I thought."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked him.

"Because it's fun." He replied in a duh tone with a slight shrug of his shoulders.

"And besides,"

I screamed out in pain as I fell back onto the floor with a string pain in my chest,bear my heart.

I looked down to see a stake sitting in my chest.

"You still have slow reflexes." A voice said with a laugh.

I gasped in pain as I laid down,my elbows hitting the floor before I turned my body around to see my older brother staring down at me with a smirk.

"Damon?" I asked confused and scared.

"Hey baby sis. Thought I'd say hi.  Come visit this dump you and your husband call a school."

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

School?

School!

I looked around to see that the library didn't look like it used to when the three of us lived here,it looked like the boarding school library.

Damon walked over to Stefan and the two started talking in a whispered tone but I bother to listen in because I slowly began to pull out the stake,trying to keep my groaning to a mimium.

Once it was out I took a couple shallow breaths before vamp speeding over to Damon.

I was so close to staking him but he quickly spun around and threw me back.

But instead of hitting the wall like last time I was thrown into the hallway,my body sliding against the floor until my back hit something.

I groaned as I turned to lay on my back but I screamed when I saw a small bloody hand layed there.

No.

I felt my heart speed up as my eyes moved up the arm and when it landed on the face I let out a cry of agony.

It was Pedro.

Sweet,innocent Pedro laying on the floor,motionless with his eyes wide open.

"No,no,no,no." I said in disbelief as I looked around to see more bodies.

Hope's,Landon's,MG's,Kaleb's,
Penelope's,the twins,the entire student body,were all covered in blood,laying on the floor dead.

"You caused this Annie."

I looked behind me to see my brothers standing there,looking at me emotionless.

"You weren't strong enough to stop all those monsters. If you had just given the artifact to Malivore they all would've lived." Damon told me.

Malivore.

"Bring them back! Bring them back!!" I yelled as my head whipped around,trying to call out for the monster,any monster.

"You know what I want."

All of a sudden all of the dead bodies of the kids vanished.

I was back in the library and I looked around as the voice kept creepily chanting,

"You know what I want."

"Come out and face me you son of a bitch!"

"You know what I want."

I snapped my head forward to see the Night Hag.

"Well,since you asked so nicely."

I  felt my face transforming before I used my vamp speed to run at it and stab it.

I gasped awake only to headbutt somebody.

I groaned in pain while I heard a very familair voice.

"Annie,you're crying."

I cried out happily before I tackled Ric in a hug which caused his back to hit the bed.

"You're okay. Thank god you're okay." I whispered.

~

(11 PM,Ric's Dream,Annie's POV)

I pushed open the left door to Ric's office to find him unzipping a very familiar black bag.

"I knew I was pushing you too hard,but I didn't it was hard enough to make you leave without saying goodbye." I said as I walked through the doorway,closing the door behind me.

I looked over at Ric to see him looking at me with a pointed look.

"If anyone was to bail someone it would you."

I smiled before walking closer to him and stopping once I was right in front of him.

"Only for a couple days,I'd miss the kids too much." I replied jokingly and he sighed before placing his hands on my waist,my arms immediately going up and around his neck.

He didn't reply he just stared at me.

"Where's your smart ass reply?" I asked him and he just kissed me.

I mean I wasn't complaining but I was slightly confused.

I pulled away after a couple of seconds to look at him.

"Why are you acting so weird?"

He didn't answer.

"Okay,wanna tell me where your going? Gonna go meet your side bitch? Tell her I say hi and that I need 1,000 bucks." I told him before pulling out his his embrace.

I turned around and began to walk towards the door,I was halfway there but I stopped when he called out my name.

"What the hell do you need 1,000 dollars for?" He asked me and I smiled before turning around to face him.

"It's my way of convincing you to stay. Well,one of many. But I'm not allowed to say those out loud since a certain headmaster thinks it's inappropriate." I said as I walked back over to him and I noticed him smile a bit.

"Yes! I am the best! Who knew Alaric Saltzman had such a dirty mind."

He walked back over to the desk and stared at urn that sat in his hands before placing it into the bag,zipping it up.

Now I understand what was going on.

"Hey,what are you doing?"

I turned around to see Hope looking at Ric who,when I turned back around,had grabbed the bag from off the desk.

"What any rational adult caretaker of children should be doing."

I rolled my eyes before speaking up.

"Oh so you'll talk to Hope but you won't talk to me?"

"We found out how to kill the Night Hag and now I'm taking the urn as far away as possible to do just that." Ric explained.

"But we already have a whole plan." Hope told him.

"Yeah. A plan that puts you and your fellow students in the direct line of danger."

"I didn't even tell you where I hid the urn."

"Yeah,well,you didn't have to. I found it in the safe with the Mikaelson crest that you built under the floorboards of your closet."

"Okay I know this is the wrong time and place but I have never felt more attracted to you before." I said which caused Hope to gag.

"Like I said earlier,it is my job to take care of all of you,and that's exactly what I'm doing right now." He said before walking past us.

"No,you're doing that thing that you do." Hope said before turning around to face him,Hope doing the same from where she stood at my side.

"Waving your adult card around,forgetting that it means your a father of two,and a husband to an incredible woman. You're fallible. You're human. You can be killed."

"I've also been kicking supernatural ass longer than you've been alive." Ric shot back.

"Well I've been alive linger than the both of you combined. And i know that this isn't the way to go about this Ric,be reasonable." I pleaded.

But he didn't reply he just turned back,walking away from us.

~

(Back in reality)

Ric and I were now running towards the gym hoping to find the kids.

I heard a loud growl coming down the hall to my leff which caused me to stop and Ric to do the same,we both changed direction and ran towards the gym.

Once we got there we had seen Hope ontop of a monster while her friends stood around her,watching.

Hope ended up being choked by the monster which caused Ric to call out her name and threw her an arrow before yelling,

"Eyes!"

Hope had stabbed the monster in the eyes after she broke the arrow in half,causing it to disappear from under her.

She stood up from her spot on the floor as her friends got closer to her.

"Landon was right. Sexy as hell." Kaleb said.

~

(In Ric's office)

I walked inside Ric's office to see him rolling his left shoulder.

"Guess who has the best wife ever?" I said as I shaked the bag of ice while giving him a small smile as I walked into the office.

"Hm,I wonder who was lucky enough to even get you to say yes." He said and I looked down at my shoes,blushing before looking back up at him as I walked around his desk.

I placed the ice on his shoulder gently before kissing his cheek then I leaned back against the desk as he just stared at me.

"What?" I asked which caused hkm to quickly look away from me.

"Ric,what's up?"

"When I walked into the room earlier,you were asleep. The dream you were having,was it about me?" He asked as he looked back up at me.

I just stared at him for a before answering.

"You and many others. But um,it-it doesn't matter." I replied,trying to get him to dismiss it but he stood up out of his chair so he could stand in front of me.

"It matters if it made you cry."

"I,uh,it was a dream about Stefan and Damon. They had teamed up or something,and almost killed me." I started to say as I felt tears starting to roll down my cheeks.

Ric set down his bag of ice before grabbing both my arms,pulling me up to stand up with him.

He began to sit back into his chair and pulled me down so I ended up in his lap,ny head leaning against his chest as I continued.

"They killed everyone actually. You,Caroline,the twins,Pedro,every kid in this school. I-It was awful." I added as my voice cracked and he shushed me as he rubbed circles into my back and thighs.

"Stefan and Damon are better than that. You know that." He said and I nodded in agreement before moving my head off his chest and wiling the tears away.

"Your right. It was just,a lot for me,I guess."

He stared at me longingly before leaning in causing me to do the same with a smile.

~~

YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING AMAZING! YOU'RE INCREDIBLE,INCREDIBLE HUMAN BEINGS.

~

BOOM!

THAT'S THE END OF CHAPTER THIRTEEN & EPISODE NINE.

What'd you think?

And be honest. Did it suck?

Was it too long?

Not long enough?

Let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.8K 768 19
"There's no such thing as luck. There's decisions and consequences." When he was 13, Adam Burkhardt sold his soul for the last person he had his moth...
93.4K 3.7K 111
Two years after the death of her father, Hope Mikaelson continues to search for closure under the alias Hope Marshall. After traveling around the glo...
37.7K 1.2K 21
The next story following "A Secret To Be Kept". It's been a little over a year since Hope proposed to Josie and she said yes. Josie has finally grad...