A Hood Love Story

Af hoodauthor

"Ian like these other niggas shawty, ion think you can handle a nigga like me". "This ain't no Fairytale lov... Mere

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 27
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
Chapter: 75
Chapter: 76
Chapter: 77
Characters pt 1
Characters pt 2
Chapter: 78
Chapter: 79
Chapter: 80
Chapter: 81
Chapter: 82
Chapter: 83
Chapter: 84
Chapter: 85
Chapter: 86
Chapter: 87
Help
Chapter: 88
Chapter: 89
Chapter: 90
Chapter: 91
Chapter: 92
Chapter: 93
Chapter: 94

Chapter: 41

12.2K 251 667
Af hoodauthor

3'much pov

Nika was downstairs, doing God knows what. She probably fixing Ken fat ass some food, cause you know fat people don't like to cook, I'm one of them. Ion even be wanting to get up and piss half the time, my lazy ass. Her buzzed like 3 times. Now me being her nigga, and a nosey one at that....I picked up her phone. I saw it was a message from Breezy, so I read the messages. Y'all know how Breezy weird ass is. It wasn't nothing too interesting. Just some good morning shit.

Breezy🤞🏾🌊: Good morning, tell yo fat ass nigga and ugly ass best friend we making a trip over there. Make sure them niggas got loud too. Cause I know if I text them, they dumb asses gone forget

Breezy🤞🏾🌊: can you do that for me beautiful? ❤️

Breezy🤞🏾🌊: Oh yea, I look forward to seeing you today too. Haven't seen yo pretty face in a minute 😂 

I just shrugged it off. If it was someone else, I'd have a problem with it. Since it's Breezy and I trust my bro, imma just be cool with it. He usually friendly to girls, I guess they like best friends kinda. Breezy always be messing with me too anyways.

"L'a, pick up yo fucking underwear and socks Off the floor!"

Nika said standing in front of me.

"But, my leg hurt."

I said pouting. I was perfectly fine, I just ain't wanna pick the shit up. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Man, pick the shit up for the nigga. Ain't you post to be wifey material?"

Mak said coming in the room. That's my nigga man.

"Exactly, you post to be my wife. So you post to clean up after me."

She looked at me like I was crazy. She took up my underwear and socks, throwing them at me.

"Put them away!"

I rolled my eyes, putting them in my bag.

"Man, you a terrible girlfriend. How you with her L'a?"

Mak asked shaking his head.

"Shiii, I wonder the same shit everyday."

I said laughing. She looked at me.

"Oh! Bet!"

She was about to leave. I got up and hopped over to her, grabbing her arm.

"Nooo, don't leave me! I was just joking."

She looked at me. Then at my legs, then back up at me.

"I thought yo leg was hurting?"

She raised her eyebrows. I looked down at my legs, then back up at her.

"Well now it does, so stay with me and give me a massage!"

I said as I pulled her on the bed with me.

"No!"

She said tryna get up, but I held her down.

"Stop being mean!"

This girl was dead ass fighting to get away from me....wtf? She usually be so happy to be with her nigga, now she don't want to.

"Wtf I do? Why yo ass not tryna be with me?"

I crossed my arms and eyes her.

"Ouuu, baby! I love you, I love you more than anything but, yo ass been here for 1 month, crippled and all. I'm tired of you and I need a break from yo needy annoying ass."

My mouth dropped. Fine, I'll just go home then.

"Aight, bet. I'll just go home, where I'm wanted then."

I got up and started to pack my bag. I was going really slow because I knew she'd change her mind. I heard her suck her teeth.

"Man, fine! Wtf do you wanna do?"

I turned around to her.

"No, I'm annoying right?"

I be annoying her on purpose, it's just fun to me.

"Nigga, Shut up. You know you not leaving, so stop acting like you are."

I mugged her. This girl getting too bold. Imma definitely fix that when I can actually walk instead of hop.

"Girl who-....aight, you know what? Bet, when you want something remember that."

She sucked her teeth again.

"You ain't shit. I hope you know that because you know how long I've been wanting that puffer jacket."

She crossed her arms and sat on the bed. She been wanting this white puffer jacket. The fucking jacket makes her look fat asf. I guess she tryna look like a snowman cause ion see why...

"That jacket just gone make you look fat, butttt ohhhh kayyy."

I said shaking my head and laying back down.

"Hey niggas! Let's go out to eat!"

Ken said sliding in our room. I rolled my eyes. She always wanna go out to eat.

"Man, you making my girl fat!"

Nika's mouth dropped.

"Oh, so I'm fat now?"

I mean...kinda. She still cute tho.

"I mean, kinda. You still cute tho. I like it really, you getting a lil thick!"

Ken looked between us.

"No she not!"

Ken a hating ass bitch, she always gotta hate on my baby. Like let her be a lil thick, so when we fuck I got something to smack on. Not that she ain't have ass before, now it's fatter and more jiggly. Ugh, now I wanna fuck.

"Ken, leave her alone."

Ken mugged me.

"Nigga fuck you! You know it's true."

Man, Ken is something else.

"Baby, how bout we go out to eat with Nina?"

Wtf she wanna go out with my sister for? Nina mad annoying man. I love her tho.

"Bitch! You know what? How bout you go hang out with yo new best friend!"

Ken said walking out the room. I was so confused. My phone buzzed, it was Vonna. I rolled my eyes, debating on if I should read it or not. She kept texting, so I just decided to.

Vonna:

Me: What that is?

Vonna: Tf it look like nigga? I'm pregnant.

Me: Bitch, on 600 I'll really do you dirty. Don't ever try and pin a baby on me, cause the nigga that got you pregnant ain't shit.

Vonna: Nigga, do you want a DNA test? Cause it's definitely yours. You dumb bitch could kill our child.

Me: Bitch that's your child, not mines. Don't play with me hoe, cause you know Ian shit. You deserved getting yo ass beat, tf you spitting in mfs faces and shit? Lucky it wasn't me, I promise you or yo baby wouldn't be here rn.

Vonna: Nigga, I will put you on child support. Don't play with me.

Me: bitch, I'm not paying for something that ain't mine. And I know it's not mine, I wrapped up and checked the condom every time after. Wasn't nun leaking, so try and hit up another nigga. Period. 😴

Seen

Bitch really tried it. I laughed and shook my head.

"Who you texting?"

Nika asked sitting beside me. I shook my head.

"Nobody."

I knew if I told Nika, she'd just get mad.

"Nigga, give me the phone."

She grabbed my phone tryna pull it from me. I pulled it back, she was tryna fight me for my phone 💀. She obviously wasn't stronger than me tho.

"Let me seee!"

She whined letting go of the phone. I shook my head.

"You straight."

I said putting my phone in my pocket.

"You so irritating L'a. Oouuu! I hate you!"

I rolled my eyes. This girl is so extra.

"Shut up Nika."

I said going back on my phone, just to have it snatched out my hand. I swear imma fuck this girl up. She soooooo lucky I'm in a good mood. She ran in the bathroom and locked the door. I just threw my hands up in frustration. If she gets mad, it's her fault. She came out the bathroom hella fast.

"So you out here getting bitches pregnant and shit?! Really? After all we been through?!"

Before I could even reply, she pushed me hella hard making me fall right on the floor. I got up fast asf and pushed her into the wall. Ion know who she thinks she is, she really getting bold asf.

"Bitch! Are you crazy?!"

I basically yelled at her. She pushed me off of her again, then smacked tf outta me. That just pissed me off even more. I blacked out and lost all type of control. I grabbed her by her neck and literally slammed her into the wall.

"Bitch let me go!"

The more she spoke the more mad I got. So the tighter my grip got around her neck, till she started crying.

"Stop! You're hurting me!"

I didn't even care at that moment, I was so pissed.

"L'a, Stop it! I-I can't breathe!"

I snapped back into reality and realized what I was doing and let her go. She slid down the wall crying and holding her neck, tryna breath. Mak, Breezy, Tay, and JB all ran in the room. Ken was the last one to enter the room.

"Wtf happened?!"

JB asked looking at Nika. Her face was red and covered in tears.

"I didn't get the fucking girl pregnant! Next time let me fucking explain before you jump to your fucking conclusions!"

I try so hard to be a good nigga towards her. I'm even tryna change to make HER happy, she makes shit so fucking hard. She looked at me, then she looked away.

"Pregnant? What?!"

Breezy said hella confuzzled. I shook my head.

"Vonna tryna pin a baby on me. She believes that shit."

Mak shook his head.

"Omg, nigga! Did you choke her?!"

He yelled looking at the forming bruises on her neck.

"Ian mean to! She fucking pissed me off! Like wtf is she hitting me and assuming shit for?"

Mak sighed.

"You good babygirl?"

Breezy asked going down to her level. She nodded yes. Ok but, why he calling her baby girl? At first I thought it was a joke, just by the way he's looking at her....it ain't no joke. I kept my mouth shut tho.

"Hey guys- wtf happened?"

Nina said as she came in freaking out. Then she looked at me.

"LEONARD WTF DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

She yelled pushing me. Y'all see, I get blamed for everything.

"Ian do nothing man!"

I said throwing my hands up in surrender. She looked back at Nika.

"He choked her."

Breezy said shaking his head. Fucking opp. Nina looked at me.

"Wtf is wrong with you? Why would you do that?"

I sucked my teeth. She hit me first man.

"She hit me first!"

"I'm calling mama!"

I rolled my eyes. Nina a snitch man. She stay tryna get me in trouble.

"Man, chill! It's not like I meant to hurt her!"

Nina started hitting me in my chest.

"You never mean to, but you always do! You always doing something to hurt her, dumb ass! You can never be a decent boyfriend for her, ever!"

I grabbed her hands.

"Ok I'm sorry!"

She pushed me back and ran over to her. They stay getting mad at me for everything. Niggas always take the girls side.

"Y'all, let them talk this out man. They always get into shit like this, let them talk it out."

Tay said shaking his head.

"So he can hurt her again? No!"

Nina said helping Nika up.

Nika pov

Nina brought me to the bathroom and looked at me.

"What happened now? What was this argument over?"

She asked as she got a rag and put water on it.

"Vonna texted him saying she was pregnant. He tried to hide it from me, when I asked who he was texting."

She wiped the blood off my neck from when he dug his nails into my skin.

"Did you let him explain? Vonna is messy asf, and that child could be anyone's. Plus, Leonard is it that stupid."

I shrugged.

"No, but why else would he not wanna tell me?"

L'a is a damn liar and everyone knows it.

"Because he knew you wouldn't believe him? He didn't wanna get you mad? Who knows?"

Does this girl not know her brother?

"But Nina, he cheated on me with her."

"Girl, ain't this the same bitch you fought? Why wouldn't she wanna pin a baby on him, to break y'all up? Obviously this is what she wants."

"Still doesn't change the fact that he choked me. I could have passed out if he didn't realize wtf he was doing."

"Nika, you can't put all the blame on him. You did put your hands on him first. Anyone would get mad."

I rolled my eyes. Still don't make it right.

"Still don't make it right."

"Nika, you got him first. If anyone hits anything first, they gonna act defensively. You can't just blame him because he's a boy."

"I'm not, what if he didn't stop Nina? I would've just been there unconscious. What if next time it's worse?"

She shook her head.

"That's why y'all needa talk. I know he does dumb shit, and he makes you mad. All this could have been avoided if you would have just let him explain. He tells you the truth, even when he knows it might cost him y'all relationship. That's how serious he is about you. He told you both times you asked if he was cheating. Why would he start lying now?"

I guess she's right. I still can't believe he did that tho. Like I'd never think he wanna hurt me. Especially not physically.
Like how do I know he won't do this again when he gets mad?

"Aight, come on. Y'all finna talk."

She dragged me out the Bathroom. He was on the bed looking at his hands. She pushed me on the bed right beside him.

"Y'all talk. If you touch he Leonard, I'll kill you."

With thats she walked out the room.

TBC

Here's another update.
Gimme like 90 comments for another chapter. Y'all better not spam either.
No comments no update.

Who do you think deserves an apology?

Who was more wrong here?

You think Nika was blaming L'a?

Was it all L'as fault?

You think Nika was wrong when she ain't met him explain?

Vonna need her ass beat y'all.

Do you think they both should apologize?

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

47.2K 2K 24
"I know, that you told Mikey everything about me! That you told him, that I kissed you that night we were drunk, and don't pretend you don't remember...
75.8K 1.6K 19
"Her pussy just like glue, it got me stuck Changed who I was." -KV
13.4K 696 33
"Before this congregation New and Tay have given their consent and made their marriage vows to each other. They have declared their marriage by the j...
5.5K 355 24
"Nia." Her name softly fell from his lips and she soaked in his sweet breath like a pancake to syrup. Her eyes were low and she was watching his ches...