A Dreamers Dream

By Choose_love_H_S

For as long as she can remember, Maddie Graham has had only one dream, to stand on a stage, facing an adoring... More

The Isle of Wight- England
Surrey - England
Birmingham- England. Part one.
Birmingham - England Part Two
Birmingham England - Part Three
Showtime
After the show - Birmingham, England
The Hotel - Birmingham, England
The Morning after the night before
Food at last. Still in Birmingham, England
Manchester - England. Part One
Manchester, England. Part two
Till now, I always got by on my own
On the road... again
Somewhere on the M40, England.
Another day, another interview. London, England
Soho, London, England
InterContinental Hotel. Greenwich, London, England
Sammy. Dublin, Ireland.
Guilt, shame and heartache. Dublin, Ireland
We don't talk enough, we should open up. Ireland.
Well damn. Dublin, Ireland.
Leaving on a Jet plane. Heathrow, London.
We're looking down on the clouds. The sky, the world.
Perth, Australia
If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms. Perth, Australia
Sunshine & Margaritas. Perth, Australia
Fancy a swim? The Indian Ocean, Perth. Australia
I swear i am NEVER drinking again. Perth & Melbourne, Australia.
I've been roaming around, always looking down... Melbourne, Australia.
...At all i see. Melbourne, Australia
She's mad but she's magic. There's no lie in her fire. Melbourne, Australia
So many dates, so little time. Sydney, Australia
It's as simple and as complicated as that. Sydney, Australia.
Second time lucky? Sydney, Australia
Doorways, Dance floors and Darkened corridors. Brisbane, Australia.
And we danced all night! The bar, Brisbane, Australia
Two steps. The hotel, Brisbane, Australia
Homes sweet home? London, England.
Kale a banana and a basket of sweets. Hampstead, London, England.
Game on. Hampstead, London, England.
Back where it all began. Surrey. England.
A very uncomfortable evening. Surrey, England.
A Royal conundrum. Windsor, England.
A Prince, A Popstar and me. Windsor, England.
Fireworks and free champagne. Windsor, England.
On the Road again (again). Buenos Aires, Argentina.
One tequila, two tequila, three tequila floor! Sao Paulo, Brazil.
Sao Paulo. Brazil
Confrontation. Sao Paulo, Brazil
I was stumbling, looking in the dark, with an empty heart. Sao Paulo, Brazil
Harry. Sao Paulo, Brazil
Devotion and commotion. Mexico City, Mexico
Meet me in the Hallway. Mexico City, Mexico
Is it too late now to say sorry? The hotel, Mexico City, Mexico.
Good intentions. Sunrise, Florida, USA.
Car parks and flip-flops. Nashville. USA.
Oh Tell me something I don't already know. Nashville & Pennsylvania, USA.
Secrets out. Hershey, Pennsylvania, USA.
From bad to worse. Travelling to Philadelphia, USA
Harry. Philadelphia, USA.
Toronto, USA.
Showtime. Toronto, Canada.
After the show. Toronto, Canada.
I told you but I know you never listen. Toronto, Canada.
Find what you love and let it kill you. Toronto, Canada.
Cause we don't say what we really mean. Toronto, Canada.
City of Angels. Los Angeles, California. USA.
New York, USA
Coast to coast. New York & Los Angeles, USA.
Even my phone, misses your call. By the way. USA.
Conflicted. Los Angeles, California. USA.
I'm missing half of me, when we're apart. Chicago, illinois. USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
I'm sorry if i say i need you, Los Angeles, California, USA.
Heartache and happiness. Los Angeles, California, USA.
Welcome to the Final show. The Forum, LA. USA.
Hope You're wearing your best clothes. The Forum, LA, USA.
Two hearts, one home. Los Angeles, California. USA.

Kiss and make up. Sunrise, Florida. USA.

3.4K 158 34
By Choose_love_H_S

Harry's perspective.

I walk off stage in Sunrise, Florida with adrenaline coursing through my veins, there is nothing like the thrill of performing, nothing that I've discovered even comes close. It's like the best sex you've ever had. The most intense ninety-minute long orgasm that rattles every bone in your body and sets your teeth on edge, and then just as suddenly it's over. You walk off the stage, away from the crowd and the silence is deafening. However, the after-effects still linger, the ringing in your ears, the buzzing of electricity reverberating over your skin. It's the most intense feeling, and honestly, I hope its something that I get to experience for many years to come.

Tonight though, everything feels even more magnified than usual. I got a cryptic text from Maddie earlier, just as I was about to go on, telling me that she'll be waiting in my suite after the show and that she has a surprise planned for me. It's all I've been able to think about all damn night. Which is saying something as it was a pretty eventful show. During Oh Anna, I nearly fell flat on my arse. I've been SO fucking proud of the fact that I've not full-on face-planted on this tour yet. There are already more than enough videos of me falling over on YouTube, and I really would rather not add any more to the collection. As amusing as the fans seem to find them. I was minding my own business, singing away, I'm so glad we decided to put this track into the set, it seems to go down really well with the fans, and it's just such a fun song to play, the melody just makes me want to dance, which is how I nearly fell, I was prating about dancing my way over towards Sarah during an instrumental break in the track and managed to trip on one of the many wires on stage, it's not like I don't know that they are there, they're in the same damn place every night, but I guess I wasn't exactly fully paying attention tonight, my mind already back in my suite with my girl.

Earlier in the evening, I had what is probably going to go down in history as one of my favourite moments on stage ever. I asked a guy in the crowd what he was drinking as he seemed remarkably sloshed fairly early on in the show and kept catching my attention, he replied in a loud, clear American accent "Vodka!" Out of curiosity, I asked "Straight?" and the guy, bless him, shouted back at the top of his lungs "NO GAY!" fucking hilarious! I had to point out that I wasn't asking if HE was straight, but just if the vodka was. It's nice to see that my fans are happy to be open with me though and are doing exactly what I've asked of them a thousand times since I first started touring solo, being exactly who they want to be whilst they are at my show. No doubt I'll remember that exchange for years and be telling to my grandchildren when I'm old and grey no matter how many times they ask me to stop and remind me I've already regaled them with this tale a thousand times. Hopefully by then though, being gay won't be thought of as anything out of the ordinary, and the need to proclaim your sexuality loud and proud at a concert will be a thing of the past as no one will mind who anyone else loves.

When I get back to the hotel, I am almost buzzing with anticipation of what might be awaiting me when I get back up to my suite and find myself almost jogging to the elevators with excitement. Earning myself a few odd looks from the staff and a knowing wink from Stuart who I pass in the lobby, who was no doubt the one who let Maddie into my room.

Not that I mind at all or that I don't completely understand, but since the incident in Brazil with Novak, Maddie has been struggling with intimacy.

We've spent plenty of time kissing and cuddling, and even going a bit further than that, but she hasn't been ready for anything more and whilst I totally get it... I can't help but hope that maybe, just maybe, tonight she is ready to move forward. I miss the feeling of being inside her, of being completely and utterly consumed by her as we rock together in perfect harmony. Of course, I'll wait for as long as she needs, I would never push her to move faster than she feels comfortable, but still, that little voice inside of me is hoping that tonight might be the night that she lets me back in.

The smell of vanilla hits me the moment that I push the door of my suite open. I barely have to look around to realise that there are what looks to be hundreds of yellow-tinted tea light candles pumping out the delicious smell into the air. The tiny lights shimmer on every surface, the coffee table, the fireplace, the side tables. There are even a few of the tiny lights scattered on top of one of my guitar cases. Hmm, I might have to punish her a little for that later if she's gotten any wax on that, I think to myself as I kick my shoes off and step further into the room.

As I turn into the main living area and catch sight of my girl, I feel my heart jump in my chest and my breath catch in my throat. Maddie is always beautiful, there's no doubt about that. Whether it's first thing in the morning and her hair is sticking up in a thousand different directions, and she's got sleep crusting in the corners of her eyes, or whether she's all dressed up for a night on the town. I've never once seen her look anything other than stunning. Still, tonight, tonight she is on a whole other level.

Sitting cross-legged at the dining table in my suite, her chair pulled back slightly so that her long shapely legs are in full view, she looks like an angel lit only by the lights from the candles. She is wearing a short lace robe, which is almost transparent. Beneath it, the most intoxicating lingerie I think I have ever seen. Her perfect breasts are encased in what looks to be white silk, whilst a panel of intricately patterned lace covers her flat stomach. Leading into a short frilled skirt which just about reaches to the very tops of her thighs. As my eyes move downwards, brazenly gawking at every inch of her, I see the suspenders holding up the matching white lace stockings. The outfit is finished off perfectly with a pair of high patent stiletto shoes which make her long legs look like they go on for miles. It takes absolutely everything I have not to run over and pounce straight on her. As amazing as she looks, I am desperate to get under the gift wrapping, and I can feel my cock stirring in my trousers, which suddenly feel way too tight.

"Wow" I breathe, "You look, phenomenal," I say honestly, and I am rewarded by a shy but pleased smile snaking its way across Maddie's lips as she rises to come and greet me.

"Thank you, Mr Styles." She says formally, reaching up to kiss me lightly on the cheek in greeting. I can't help but let out a little-disappointed huff as she pulls away all too quickly before I have a chance to taste her sweet, cherry red lips. "Hungry?" she asks with a cheeky smile as she sashays back to the table, which I notice, belatedly, is covered with cloches in various sizes.

"Ravenous... but I'm not sure if it's for food." I tease her. Making my way over to the table I walk up behind her chair and gently start to massage her shoulders, taking just a moment to bury my nose into the messy bun she has created on the back of her head and breathing in her scent.

"Patience is a virtue!" She sing-songs back to me in her sweetest voice. "Have dinner with me?" she asks and I as much as my cock is protesting, I can't refuse her, so I make my way to the chair opposite and take just a moment to adjust myself before sitting down at the table and flashing her my best smile.

"Of course Trouble, and what is on the menu this evening?" I ask her, gesturing to the many dishes in front of us. One by one she pulls off the lids of the cloches, and I have to place my hand in front of my mouth to stifle the giggles that are threatening to explode out of me, not wanting to spoil the moment. Every single one of the plates is filled with what can only be described as aphrodisiacs. Oysters on a bed of ice with wedges of lemon, asparagus stalks dripping in a buttery sauce, a salad that appears to contain watermelon, celery, rocket and pomegranate, all well-known ingredients for getting the blood pumping to all the right places. Not that I need any help right now if my cock gets and harder, it's going to knock the damn table over. Baseball, Tennis... Grandma. Yes! That'll do it, Grandma, Grandma, Grandma, I repeat to myself and feel the swelling start to subside as Maddie pulls off the lids of the last two dishes to reveal bowls of melted chocolate, cream and strawberries. Oh yes, we can have lots of fun with those I think to myself as she leans across the table, oyster in hand.

"Open wide Harry," she whispers in a tone that's so seductive I'm pretty sure it should be illegal, and I, good boy that I am, do exactly as I am told.

We take it in turns to feed each other the delicious fresh oysters straight from their shells, along with mouthfuls of sweet, fresh salad and vegetables. It's without a doubt, the most intimate meal I've ever shared with anyone in my life. Neither of us bothers with cutlery, simply scooping the various delights straight up in our fingers and popping them into each other mouths. When she feeds me a particularly buttery asparagus stalk, I can't help but take a moment to lick up all the gooey sauce that has slid down her slender fingers, taking my time, sucking at the delicate digits whilst staring into her bright blue eyes as they dance and shimmer in the reflections from the candles and darken slightly with desire. Every now and then my beautiful, sexy girl leans provocatively on the table with her elbows, forcing her breasts together as she rests her chin on her entwined hands and gazes at me so innocently. As if butter wouldn't melt in her plump mouth, so by the time we have finished all the savoury foods, no amount

of thinking about my Grandmother can ease the ache in my throbbing cock. I'm desperate for her, Maddie that is, not Grandma... So desperate that I am seriously considering throwing the rest of the food on to the floor and bending her over this fucking table.

"How about we finish our dessert over there?" Maddie suggests, gesturing to the large, fluffy dark grey rug situated in front of the fireplace, which thankfully isn't on, as romantic as making love in front of a roaring fire is, it's also June, in Florida and I think the temperature in here is plenty hot already.

"Sounds perfect." I agree and jump up to help Maddie off of her chair, extending a hand and leading her to the plush fabric, where she settles herself down. Her weight balanced on one arm and her long legs stretched out beside her. I can't help but stand and stare at her for a moment before I go back to retrieve the chocolate, strawberries and cream. "Stunning. Absolutely stunning." I tell her, and she lets out a small giggle as her cheeks turn pink in the dim light.

I place the plates carefully by her side before lowering myself to my knees in front of her and leaning in for a light kiss, brushing my lips softly against hers and marvelling at the butterflies that swim around in my stomach that I can't quite believe she can still conjure up in me every time we kiss, you'd think that they would have worn off by now, but nope, every single time I still get that "is it a fart or butterflies?" feeling deep in my stomach. I let out a contented sigh as I pull away from her and reach over to dip a fat juicy strawberry into the darkest chocolate on the plate, her favourite, before bringing it up to her mouth. I watch, mesmerised as she positions her lips around the sweet fruit and sucks slightly, her eyes drifting close in delight as she bites down and chews slowly, savouring the treat.

"Nice?" I ask her, surprised at the desire I can hear clearly in my own voice, why is it so fucking hot watching my girlfriend eating a strawberry??

"Very. Your turn." She says and leans over to grab another strawberry. This time she dips it in the milk chocolate, my favourite, before shuffling to her knees and shimmying forwards, the fruit in her outstretched hand headed towards my mouth. I open my lips in anticipation, but just as I start to smell the chocolate as it gets closer to my face, my cheeky girl whips it away and quick as a flash, pops it into her own mouth.

"You're gonna pay for that!" I growl at her, and any restraint I had left disappears, denying me chocolate was the last straw. I pounce forwards and capture her lips in mine, tasting the sweetness from the strawberry and the bitter chocolate lingering on her tongue as we kiss. My hands reach up to cradle her perfect face and pull her closer to me, and suddenly there is no me and her any more. There is just us. Just two people losing themselves in one and other. Before I have even registered what is happening, my shirt has been thrown across the room along with Maddie's robe, and I am holding my body over hers, one of my Jean covered legs between both of her stocking clad ones. Her small hands twist into my curls, tugging me closer to her, and I know that she is feeling exactly the same way as I am right now. That any millimetre of distance between us is too much.

Slowly, tenderly, I make my way down the soft skin of her throat with my lips. Kissing as much of her peachy flesh as I can reach as her hands stray to my trousers and yank open the buttons. The relief I feel is instantaneous as my cock is freed when she pulls both my jeans and pants off in one swift movement. A small gasp pushes its way past my lips as she takes my rock hard cock in her hand and moves it slowly up and down the long shaft and I swear I could explode right now just from that simple touch alone I'm so wound up.

Before I can get too carried away, I inch my way slowly out of her grasp and rise up to my knees,

"Easy Trouble, We've got all night, and I intend to spend as much of it making love to you as possible." I soothe her as she pouts up at me. Appeased, a smile spreads across her features as I lay her softly down on the rug. Cradling her head in my hands as I lower her onto her back before placing a sweet, soft kiss under her jawline and starting to make my way down her body. Letting my hands and lips roam freely over every inch of her perfect skin. When I reach her breasts, I gently free them from their silk encasing, and use my thumb and forefinger to tease the nipple of one whilst my mouth goes to work on the other, sucking it to a perfect peak.

"Harry..." She moans as her hands find their way back into my hair and tug on it gently, spurring me on. Once I feel I've spent a sufficient amount of time worshipping her full boobs, I start to travel south again, lingering over her belly button. Nipping at the soft skin above her hip bones through the lace, inching my way around the fabric surrounding her pussy but never quite touching it. No matter how many times she impatiently thrusts her hips up towards me.

"What was it you said to me earlier Trouble? Patience is a virtue?" I tease her as I run my hands down her slender legs, feeling goose bumps popping up under the thin fabric of her stockings beneath my fingers. When I reach her ankles, I manoeuvre myself until I am sitting between her legs, pushing them apart and giving myself the most amazing view of her spread-eagled in front of me. Not wanting to be greedy, I decide to give her a little view of her own and sit back on my heels, take my length in my own hand and starting to stroke up and down my shaft. Maddie props herself up on her elbows, one eyebrow raised as she stares down at my rock hard cock. A drop of moisture forms on the head and I swipe my thumb across it to clear it away, before leaning forwards and placing that same thumb between her lips, rubbing the pad gently over her tongue.

"Hmm, yummy." she purrs, licking her lips, in an instant she has sprung on to her knees, her beautiful head has buried itself in my lap, and she takes my cock deep into her mouth and sucks, hard.

"Fuck Maddie," I growl, grabbing the back of her head to encourage her to continue her assault. She obliges happily, making contented little sighs as she takes me into her mouth, again and again, bringing me right to the edge of ecstasy but never quite allowing me to tip over. It's both the most pleasurable thing I've ever felt and the most torturous.

"My turn," I demand, pulling away from her and pushing her back down on to the ground, this time I don't waste any time teasing her, I know exactly what I want and I dive straight at my target, suctioning my lips around her clit and tasting her sweet juices, trying my best to imitate her, I take her as close to the edge as I can muster before pulling away and blowing softly on her heated nether regions.

"Make love to me, Harry." She whispers, and from down the top of one of her stockings, she pulls a foil-wrapped condom and bites the packed open with her teeth. "I need to feel you inside of me." she purrs as she rolls the rubber down my shaft. With the condom firmly in place, she climbs on top my lap, straddling my throbbing cock before taking it in her hand and guiding it inside her until I am buried to the hilt in her warm opening. We sit face to face, our bodies pressed up against one and other as we rock together in unison. She calls out my name as I thrust deeper and deeper inside of her, and I can feel her excitement rising. I slide a hand between us, down to her most sensitive bud of nerves and gently caress her until her breath quickens, and her eyes flutter shut.

As she explodes around me, I feel her fingernails scrape down my back, and the sharp pain spurs me on. Securing my arm around her waist, I hold her even more tightly as she comes apart and thrust into her as deeply as I can. Feeling the vibrations of her orgasm as she contracts around me sends me over the edge, and I bury my head in her shoulder as I call out her name.

We stay that way for several moments, there is no sound in the room other than that of our fast breathing and our beating hearts, it's as if everyone else in the world has faded away into nothing. There is only us left, and to be honest, right now, I don't think I'd care if that were true.

"I love you Trouble," I whisper, pulling back to look into her eyes and cradle her face in my hands softly.

"I love you too, Harry, so much." She replies with a soft kiss.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 572 34
This story is about 18 year old Ella who's bullied and just hating her life. Self harm is something she does almost everyday. She has scar over her a...
16.7K 483 49
(BOOK ONE) (Complete but Editing) A chance meeting between southern beauty Maddie Grey and the famous four boys of One Direction. Maddie and Harry be...
142K 2.2K 72
One of the biggest accomplishments for a fashion lover must be to get to help out styling one of the biggest celebrities in the world. A job that inc...
1.9K 2 23
Teagan can't wait for high school to be over. When she turns eighteen her best friends get her One Direction backstage passes and concert tickets. Th...