Woke Up Like This[BL](TinCan...

Por PrinceWayo

Can, was so energetic person, friendly and love by others, but, let's say that he was lack of parental guidan... Más

Introduction and Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Announcement.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 11

1K 64 19
Por PrinceWayo

~Going back.

Author's POV.

Wayo, sitting on the floor, he was sobbing endlessly. His knees at his chest and his head on his knees, he was near at the operating room.

While Can and Phana running towards him, Can saw Wayo looks and he felt more tense when the familiar door still on red.( Dunno, if green or red if the Doctor's doing an operation)

Wayo lifted his head and looked at Can, both of their faces are wet from crying. Wayo immediately got up and gave Can a tightly hug. He's sob more intense, makes Can's eye's tear more and more.

"I'm sorry." Wayo said with a sobbing voice.

"Yo, what happened to Grandma." Can pushed him from a hug and his both hands in Wayo's shoulder. Wayo keep crying, make Can frowned. "Yo, tell me what happen?"

"When.. I... arrived at home.. I.. I.. saw her already laying down the floor. She was unconscious." He paused and keep crying. "I don't know what happened to Grandma.. I call a ambulance as soon as I saw her."

Can don't know how should he reacts. He then slowly sat on the floor. His eyes was wet from tears, but now he was shocked and astonished. Pha saw how terrible his face was, he can't help but to reach out his hands and gave him a hug. Wayo finally realized that Phana was there and now Phana hugging his own body, he don't know if he will felt heat or jealous but was important thing now is Can grandmother.

He doesn't want to see Phana yet, when Phana suddenly came from nowhere, he's heart started to thump thump again. His love from him never change, he realized it when he saw him again. Love can't forget easily.

Tin arrive at the scene too, and saw this situation, both Wayo and Tin dazed to them, Can(Wayo's body) hugging back Phana. Yes this is Can needs now, someone to hold on. Tin must be him.

The light from the door change, and the door finally opened, the Doctor came out with face mask, you will not know what his expression is. What happened to Can's grandmother?

Can stand up and run towards the doctor, followed by Phana, Wayo and Tin.

"Doc, what happened to my Grandma was she okay?" Can said. Puzzled about the expression of the Doctor and can't figured it out.

The doctor exhaled long before to opened his masked and talk. "I'm sorry." This words makes Can's face shuttered from pain.

He's knees become weak and his eyes become darker. He collapsed and fainted.

Phana was fast enough to catch him, Tin immediately run and get him from Phana's hand.

..

..

..

After an hour, Can slowly opened his eyes, he saw first was Tin, Tin immediately approach him and hold his hand with both of his palm.

"Are you okay now?" Tin asked in concern.

Can face become sad his milky white skin become pale, the tears from his eyes flow down again. "P'Tin!" He shouted and immediately hug him. Tin hugged him back.  "That's not true right? P'Tin! Tell me that's not true!"

How could he comfort a man lost everything in his family? No one knows, even me the author. 😭

He can't say anything and just hugged him tightly. He's strong appearance and icy cold looks, was soften by Can always. This man, this man is the one he wanted to take care for the rest of his life and never left him alone. To make him feel that he was never alone from the beginning of his fight for his life. There are always him beside him. There are always Tin who love him the most.

..

..

..

Wayo(Can's body) pulled Phana to get out from the room and leave them alone for a while, of course Phana don't want to in the first place, but who was he? He was the bullied from Wayo school. He don't know what's pain in Can's life was.

..

..

Wayo saw Newwie at the hospital he was wearing a nurse outfit, and walked passed by the hall, when Wayo saw him he immediately catch up with him. Newwie invited him to the emergency exit stairs.

There was another man leaning towards the wall with standing position.

Newwie first who opened his mouth. "So what's your plan?"

"I wanted him to be my family." Wayo said, he was referring to Can. "But first to able to do that, I wanted to go back to my own body." Wayo face was serious.

"Ayah, you know that I can't lifted my own powers. But.." Newwie looking around pretend to think.

"Tell me what I need to do?"

"Thats not what answers I'm waiting for from you." Newwie said.

The other man remain in his place and closed his eyes.

Wayo thinks about what happened with him when he was at Can's body, the sadness of being alone, the felt of without parents, sibling. A poor life, and now his most precious family are gone too. Who was he to think that he was the unluckiest person in the world? He was luckiest enough to have a wealth, plus his family was there for him. His family was busy from their businesses, but it was not for them, it was for him and her sister to be able get a wealthy life and gave what ever their kids wants. But you cannot blame Wayo also, he was lonely, when he need a parent's to guide him, his parents was busy from their works and forgot that money was not the best from the family, it was a piece of paper that needs in life,   most importantly is they never forget how to show their love support from their children. Wayo point of view was not in the right direction because of them too, you cannot blame him either his parents, what's they need is appreciation and time to each other. The love was ther but the time for family was not there.

That's the saddest thing in the life, actually money was important but you cannot bring it afterlife, but you still earn money you know why? Not for your self also, it's for your children, or family members that you love and you wanted to make their life happy, coz you know what is the feeling of being down to earth.

This was the author point of view. Now everyone I know we have a different POV in our life. I'm not reach I'm poor literally.

Wayo looked at Newwie with serious expression. "I know I was wrong, I realized all the wrong I do. Please help me."

"Hmm. Great!" Newwie smiled. He knows what's Wayo thinking. "But I can't lifted that wish." He said.

"But you said you'll help me?" Wayo was surprised.

"Right, I'm going to help you, and it's true that I can't lifted it up, but.." he looked at the man in his back. Then looked at Wayo again. "I can't to that, but we can do it together." He smiled.
Wayo face brightened.

To be able to lifted his the wish is two zodiac, powers. But first he need to makes sure that the person realized all his mistake and did.

To be able to get Can wish, is to finish first Wayo wish.

Think about it. Can don't have family left, but someone is there for him that he can call a family. Wayo wanted to make him brother, literally he will asked for his family to adopt him, Can will have a family and Can will be with Tin that always there with him.

The thing is, Can will acept this?

..

..

..

Can go back from his own home, and laying down to his Grandma's bed. The whole night he was crying and fall asleep. Wayo watch him and makes himself cry too.

Tin was the one who do the works from the hospital. While Phana go back from his own house, but he can't stop sleeping makes him have a panda eyes.

At the night at Can's house. The two young man sleeping side by side, because of crying. Then a light came and two man arrived at their sight.

Both of the demigod Newwie and Tay pointed their palms in both young man and the light from their hands came out and beam it to the two young man. 

.

Can is the one who woke up first, then he go to the bathroom to pee, after he pee, he put a toothpaste to toothbrush, he wanted to finish faster and take a shower, he was going to his grandmother funeral that Tin work. He was thankful that everyones there for him, but he was still sad because he don't have anything left.

Brushing his teeth in the mirror, he's sleepy eyes suddenly widened when he saw his own figure at the mirror!

His grip on the toothbrush was loosened up and make the toothbrush fall from the sink.

..

..

To be continued.

Who do you think was more sexy?

Phana or Tin?

Ayah! Sorry for the late update, I'm kinda busy from taking care of my sister, she still fighting from her cancer.

Thank you for voting and reading.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

509K 12.8K 94
Author: nipple card Status: Completed DISCLAIMER THIS STORY IS NOT MINE. I DID NOT WROTE IT NOR OWN IT. I JUST WANT TO SHARE THIS WONDERFUL NOVEL. I...
271K 13.3K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
34.4K 499 10
After Ash's loss in the Kalos league finals, he comes home only to have his mother, Professor Oak, and his "friends" attempt to stop his dream, endin...
294K 21.8K 50
Manik is a rich city-dweller and has everything a person would want - loving parents, very good looks, intelligence, good friends, a girl friend who...