Don't Lie To Me ✓ [2018 Versi...

xthatIDIOTx द्वारा

Lying gets you in bad places. Its when the bad girl starts lying to the bad boy that it gets complicated. T... अधिक

don't lie to me
chapter zero
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter nine + ten = twenty one
chapter twenty two
epilogue
bonus
A Taste Of Baby - Rewrite
my other books
a hundred thousand reads?

chapter sixteen

1.8K 39 3
xthatIDIOTx द्वारा

B A B Y

Nothing has happened much in the pass day. Its been quiet, kind of how it used to be before everything started happening, from my father to Brady. I'm quite pleased with it at the moment, I could sit back and be me until an atomic bomb is thrown upon us, destroying my peace entirely.

The world would be in havoc.

Currently I'm in the classroom when Cole storms in with a cinnamon bun in hand, protecting it with his life as he watched me carefully. Obviously I want I bite because they're heaven in a bun, like seriously, what else could taste so good and sweet other than a freshly cooked bun?

Nothing, that's what.

"Pretty pwease," I pout, crawling over the desktops to his normal spot that he just sat down in, in the far corner.

He frowned at me, confused.

"You never say 'pwease'," he observed, making me curse under my breath that I did it on accident.

"So? Can I just have a bite?" I asked in a normal tone, now sitting right in front of him. I want to pout so bad right now.

Brady better get me one. That is if he gets my mind message. Which I don't think he's received yet due to it being the twenty first century, not the thirty first where hover cars are invented with no default.

Cole soon answered. "No," it sounded extremely similar to Theodore in Alvin and the chipmunks when Dave asked him to spit out the chocolate in his mouth.

"Why not?!" I asked, almost whining, I was trying my best to not let the baby side out. Because apparently when I do it without Brady, its considered alienated.

Judgemental idiots.

"Because its mine, I bought it so vamos," he stated, swishing his hand in an attempt to get rid of me like a fly.

I huffed, crawling back over the desktops to where I was previously sitting in the middle of the classroom. I soon sat down with my arms crossed as I stared at the open door, watching students walk pass outside.

Cole ate happily as he made effort to notify me of that fact by moaning with every bite he took. It was like an over dramatic ad scene for a new brand of cinnamon buns. Every bite he took was slow and torturing as I watched with narrowed eyes.

"You're such a dick," I mutter to him.

He looked up at me, stopping his heavenly eating scene to poke his tongue out at me before going back to eating with no care in the world.

"Dick," I said, earning the bird from him.

"Aw, what's my baby upset about?" A familiar, gorgeous, pleasing voice asked from the doorway.

I looked up with a smile before it deflated quickly at the sight of Brady with a crutch in one hand as he walked in. There was also stitches in the bottom of his lip, along with bruises in places on his face and skin.

"What happened?" I asked in worry, hopping up as I walking over the desktops, then jumping down to help him sit next to Cole.

He sat down keeping his left leg straight as he sat.

"Brady, what happened?" I asked again, fearing the answer the longer it took him to say it.

He waved it off, "Bucky and I got into a little fight, that's all."

I watched him carefully as he stared at me with a small smile. Every now and again his amber eyes would leave me to look elsewhere, a clear sign of lying.

"Oh, okay," I mutter, dropping it, knowing that if he was lying than he wasn't comfortable speaking about it. I just hope he'll tell me the truth eventually, because I can't just let this go.

He grabbed my chin, pulling me to rest his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes tensely. "I assure you I'm okay," he said pecking my lips softly to not hurt his busted lip.

I only nod sullenly.

"Your romantic-ness is disgusting, I'm suddenly not hungry," Cole gagged, throwing me the last third of his cinnamon bun.

I caught it happily, smiling from ear to ear as I pulled some off and gestured it to Brady, who only declined. I shrugged, putting it in my mouth with a hum.

"Is Maddy coming today?" Cole asked one of us as he stared.

I shrugged.

"She's fallen sick. She'll hopefully be here in a couple of days," Brady informed us, yet he wasn't looking at us like he meant it. He was more focused on his lap, in thought.

I frowned, concerned that he didn't seem so into it right at this moment.

I quickly sat next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. Soon he placed his on mine with a sigh. I only sat and ate, hoping to reassure him it was okay without saying anything.

I really don't know what to do in these situations, I was a mouse, small and quiet, yet effective to make someone start screaming.

Except, I don't make people scream.

The bell rang a few minutes later. I jogged over to the bin, dropping the packet for the bun away, before running back to help Brady. Cole help as well by being emotional support.

"Use that one leg. You got it." I rolled my eyes as Cole chanted while I helped Brady up onto his feet.

"I'm taking you to class this time," I say, holding the hand he wasn't using to use the crutch.

He nodded in thankfulness.

"Woohoo!" Cole clapped supportively. Brady and I walking out of the classroom with him behind us being an idiot.

"Catch you guys at lunch," he said, walking away.

"Bye," I called back before turning to Brady smiling at me stranger than usual.

"What?"

"I wish to do everything with you right now, but can't," he said in sadness. I giggled, looking down with a smile.

"Come on, my class is this way," Brady said, beginning to walk off with me in tow.

I took a big step forward just to stay close to his pace, now that he was on crutches, I didn't have to walk as fast as I did when he didn't have it.

"So, what happened to your leg?" I asked after a while of silence between the two of us.

"Glass," he answered simple, a little, almost unnoticeable crack in his voice.

Why does he keep lying?

If its embarrassing, so what, its a funny story to tell others later on and reflect on your stupidity.

"Is it okay?" I ask softly with a frown.

He looked to me with a smile. "Of course it is," he laughed, yet it fell a little quicker than usual.

"Well, you can talk to me, I'm here always. You can trust me," I smile widely on a cheery note, a little hop in my step.

His grip on my hand tightened as he smiled, "I know, and I will never forget it."

I nod, not noticing anyone was in front of us until Martin kicked at Brady's crutch, almost making him fall.

"Oh my fucking god!" Brady exclaimed in annoyance. "Again?!" He yelled, turning around to face Martin shrugging as he continued walking, his back facing us the entire time. A deep red cap on his head, hiding most of his hair, as if he was becoming bold.

"Again?" I frown as I looked at Brady in concern.

"Yeah, before I got to the classroom, he ran into me, kicking the crutch away," Brady stated, more chill than before.

I look to Martin turning a corner, not even caring in the slightest as to how hard I was shooting daggers at him.

He can go and be eaten by a python for all I care that snake.

"Let's just go," Brady muttered, turning me around as we started walking to his class again.

"Alright," I say softly, almost a mumble.

After a few minutes I blurted, "I don't like this. Any of it."

I could feel my heart and chest tightening quickly, making it hard to breath the more I thought about it.

"Hey," Brady stopped, letting go of my hand to lift my chin up. "We've got this, we can't be stomped on, now can we?" He said tenderly with a sweet smile.

I breathed out a chuckle, smiling as I shook my head no.

"See, we've got this, just have to find a way how," he muttered the last bit more to himself as his focus flattered to the marble ground, thinking. He had the cutest thinking face plastered on his features, his eyebrows furrowed, his amber eyes moving from side to side, as well as the little bite of the corner of his lip.

Even though many people would see him as a mean or scary person, he was really adorable, and he didn't even know that which was amusing.

"Now let's get going, we're seriously late," he smiled again, wiping under one of my eyes as a stray tear fell when he looked up.

I nodded yet again, beginning to walk off for the millionth time as it seemed, and this time there wasn't any distractions apart from the teacher on duty.

~

At lunch we sat in the cafeteria today, after spending so much time in our classroom that gossip wasn't in our vocabulary anymore. So the only way to get it back was to step right into it at the source, the cafeteria, obviously.

Cole sat in front of us at the very corner table because of my claustrophobia. Brady sitting next to me like usual, eating a homemade sandwich by the looks of it. Cole and I having bought our food, actually mostly Cole bought our food as it was too crowded at the line for me to wait.

As we were eating, I took my chance to look around at people glancing at us every now and again with confused frowns. It was either they were confused as to why we were sitting here again. Or there was a rumour spreading under our noses that we didn't know about.

I spotted Alex standing next to Martin over by the bin area next to the doors, arms crossed as their lips flapped around with words. I was too far to be able to lip read, which was a bummer.

I distracted myself by looking at my phones clock to see how much longer we had till lunch ended. I soon caught sight of something important making my heart thump harshly.

"Do you guys mind coming with me to the mall to buy my mother a birthday gift for Sunday?" I ask at the sudden realization that it was 15th of June from the date on my phone, mum's birthday being the 18th.

"And you just realized now," Brady chuckled. "Yeah, sure, we can go this afternoon, straight after school."

"Hey, I wanna join, I haven't done anything with sweet Baby in a while," Cole spoke sternly, glancing at me then at Brady.

"We always need a big strong man to help carry a simple small gift around," Brady joked, patting Cole's hand.

"Do you wanna go pretty boy?" Cole asked, lifting his gaze to Brady in seriousness.

"I mean, not right now, obviously, but when I'm better, you're on," Brady smirked, some teeth showing through.

"Ha, you would just love to beat me, now wouldn't you?" Cole laughed.

"Considering that race we did was rigged due to you barely having any clothes on to begin with, yes, yes I would."

Suddenly a wicket smirk took over Cole's face, amusement showing in his eyes as he stared at Brady, completely silent.

"The school dance, rematch, give you a little time to train for your lose," Cole boasted, kissing both his biceps happily.

"Oh you are on Cole Gibbons," Brady agreed in a matter of seconds, not having a chance to think it through.

I stared at the both of them, wishing Maddy was here to dampen the testosterone around here.

Why did she have to fall sick for? Today would be a little better with her around, okay a whole lot better if she were here so I could talk to a girl, not some wannabe WWE wrestlers.

instagram - xthatIDIOTx
pinterest - xthatIDIOTx

- DYLAN.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Boy Who Read Minds ✔️ Veronica द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
4.8M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
Of A Certain Age KorrynAnderson द्वारा

कल्पित विज्ञान

259K 11.6K 44
When Americans turn 20, they become immortal- if they can afford it. Ilana is ready for her birthday so that she can become immortal and enjoy a wor...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...