Bad Boy Meets Good [EDITING]

Oleh tsukiwiin

❝ they say snitches get stitches, can you stitch the wound in my heart? ❞ wherein jungkook, whom is at the lo... Lebih Banyak

𝖨. 𝖡𝖠𝖣 𝖡𝖮𝖸 𝖬𝖤𝖤𝖳𝖲 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣
【 ~ n o t i c e ! 】
【 序幕 】
【 一 】
【 二 】
【 三 】
【 四 】
【 五 】
【 六 】
【 七 】
【 八 】
【 九 】
【 十 】
- E l e v e n -
- T w e l v e -
- T h i r t e e n -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S i x t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y -
- T w e n t y - o n e -
- T w e n t y - t w o -
- T w e n t y - f o u r -
- T w e n t y - f i v e -
- T w e n t y - s i x -
- T w e n t y - s e v e n -
- T w e n t y - e i g h t -
- T w e n t y - n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y - o n e -
- T h i r t y - t w o -
- T h i r t y - t h r e e -
- T h i r t y - f o u r -
- T h i r t y - f i v e -
- E p i l o g u e -
~ 100K SPECIAL ~
~ 300k Special ~
~ s e q u e l ? ~

- T w e n t y - t h r e e -

26K 732 234
Oleh tsukiwiin

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

Class was same, boring and lame. No exciting was happening in that peaceful class, but suddenly, the door open and revealed the teacher with a new student.

Walking in front of the class, all heads were on the new girl especially Jungkook and Sehun who had been eyeing the girl so much.

"Class, attention!" The teacher tried to call the attention of the students who were doing something else. "Class, this is our new classmate. Can you tell the class your name and stuff about yourself?"

"Okay... Hi! I'm Angela Kim. My mom is Korean while my dad is from America but he's Korean as well. Me and my parents just moved here to Korea from America yesterday. I have one sister and one dog. I'm not good with the korean language. So I hope you can understand. But I can understand korean. That's all, I'm happy to be your new classmate." Angela smiled warmly.

"Thank you very much Angela, you can sit beside Jungkook over there." The teacher pointed at the empty seat next to Jungkook. "It's been awhile since he had a seatmate. For some reason, all of his seatmates will complain that they were bothered by him. So, Jungkook, please be on your best behavior so our new classmate can be more comfortable here."

Angela sat down quietly next to Jungkook and brought out her notebook, book, and her pen. Angela felt awkward and uneasy because she can feel her seatmate staring at her.

Angela turned to Jungkook to face him but Jungkook look away from her and face the teacher. But at the corner of his eye, he was still staring at her.

Angela reached out her hand and smiled at Jungkook, "Hi, I'm Angela.." She waited for him to say something or at least shake her hand but he didn't.

"Okay..." She mumbled then pout. and returned her hand, back to her side.

Jungkook wanted to shake her hand but he was just so damn timid. Jungkook was one of the most popular kids at school, his bad boy attitude along with his soft heart and good looks, made the girls more crazy for him.

But when it comes to girls, dates, or anything that involves a girl, he's frightened. He's super shy around them, especially if he's not close to that girl. If they're close he'll treat the girl like his boy best friend.

But this time, we're talking about is, this girl Angela, is the first girl to make him fell in love. The pout she made earlier melted Jungkook.

His palms were sweating, his heart was beating so fast. When he's around Angela, he gets the chills. He felt different.

Is this love?

|||

The first class ended and Angela went to her locker to get her book and notebook for the new class. She made zero friends. No one was talking to her and she tried her best not to be shy.

She took a deep breath and headed to her next class, but suddenly a boy greeted him. "Hi, I'm Sehun, you're the new student right?"

"Yes I am. I'm Angela." She reached out her hand for Sehun to shake. Sehun smiled and shook her hand.

"So, were is your next class?" Sehun asked after breaking the handshake.

"Ms. Im's class. It's science." Angela respond and a smile grew on Sehun's face.

"Really?! We're the same class! Want to go together?" Sehun asked and she instantly nod.

Finally, her FIRST friend here at this school. As they walk to their next class, the other students were eyeing and some were mumbling something.

"See that girl? She's the new one, look, she's already with Sehunie!"

"I heard that girl was a slut at her old school..."

It made Angela tensed. Being talked about was weird. She was new here and now she's being gossipped.

She glance at Sehun who was completely calm and didn't care about the murmuring around him. Angela heard the gossips loud and clear, it's kinda impossible that Sehun doesn't hears it.

They walk inside the classroom and Angela sat at the front row with her head low. More students came and when the others saw Angela, they murmured again.

"Is that the new kid?"

"Yeah, I heard that she's already seducing Sehun.."

"Really? But I saw her earlier talking to Jungkook at class. Luckily, Jungkook didn't talk to her.."

"Yeah.. She must think that she's pretty.. But she's not.. Just because she's from America it means she special."

Angela glance at her back and saw Sehun smiling and winking at girls.
"So he's one the popular students? Along with Jungkook?" Angela asked herself.

It hurts her that they were gossiping mean things about her, but what hurts even more is that her call 'Friend' Sehun, didn't even stand up for her.

A girl with a smirk on her face approached Angela. Angela looked up and smiled.

"Hi..." Angela said shyly and forced a smile. Suddenly, the girl splashed water on Angela's face making everyone gasp.

"Slut! Stay away from Sehun and Jungkook!" She shouted. She raised her hand and was about to slap Angela.

Angela braced herself for the slap but suddenly, a boy hold the girl's arm and threw her arm away.

And that boy is Jungkook.

"Bitch, you're the slut. You're just jealous that me and Sehun talks to Angela and not to you. Go away before I hit you." The girl stand in shock and ran away.

Jungkook turned around and saw Angela.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked as he extended his hand to Angela.

Angela smiled. "Not really." She giggled.

And that was the start of their beautiful friendship. Sehun tried to break it because he like Angela. And because of that obsession, he almost killed Angela.

|||

Sehun grabbed Jungkook's collar and pushed him against the wall.

"Stay away from Angela.. Or else.." Sehun threatened.

Jungkook chuckled. "Or else what?"

"I'll kill her...." Sehun said deadpanned.

Jungkook scoffed. "I know you can't do it."

Jungkook pushed Sehun away and walked away.

"Mark my words Jeon Jungkook... I'll kill her.."

|||

Jungkook phone ringed, he pulled it out of his pocket and answered the call. He brought it near his ear and said, "Hello? Angela? Where are you? I thought—"

"Hello Jungkook...." Sehun said deadpanned. Jungkook stand in shock.

"Where the hell is Angela?!!?!"

"Well... I'm ... At her house... Hurry up Jungkook." Before Sehun ended the call, a loud bang was heard from the background. But it was more of a gunshot.

Jungkook ran to Angela's house as fast as he could. Sehun's a mad man. Who knows what he'll do to her. Jungkook kicked open the front door of Angela's place and there were no people in sight. Not even her parents.

Jungkook ran upstairs to Angela's room and kicked open the door, no one was there. No traces or leads so he could know where they are. Jungkook pulled out his phone and dialed Sehun's number. It was ringing, but he didn't answer. He tried calling Angela's phone but he noticed that her phone was on her bed.

Jungkook plopped down on the bed and pulled his own hair due to frustration.

"Where could they be?"

Jungkook's phone ringed and he immediately picked up the phone when he saw the caller ID was Sehun.

"Where are you?!"

"Park. You better hurry up before 'they' buy her.."

"What?!!" Before Jungkook say more, Sehun ended the call.

Jungkook searched all of the parks at Seoul and it took him hours to find them. But finally he found him at one dark and abandoned park.

He hid behind a tree and saw Sehun talking to men in black. While Angela was on the ground with a black bag covering her whole head.

Jungkook sigh and closed his eyes as he think of his plan. Jungkook opened his eyes and bit his lips. Well, here goes nothing.

Jungkook ran as quickly as he can to Angela and grabbed her and ran away.
Sehun and the men he was talking to brought out there guns and started shooting at Jungkook.

Jungkook didn't got shot, and if he did, he didn't care, because as long as Angela's fine, he's fine.

After that incident Angela stayed away from Sehun knowing that he almost sold her.

After that incident, Jungkook knew and was aware that Sehun was doing human trafficking.

And after that incident, Jungkook was so over protective. He didn't want any of his love ones getting harmed ever again.

———•———

Thought the book ended didn't you?🤣🤣🤣

I love this book too much I can't end it yet😂😂😂

Anyway, this chapter is about Sehun and Jungkook and what happened to them. Along with Angela.

Sorry if it was pretty boring.😪😴

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

197K 3.6K 17
he cheated on you... he lost you... will he be able to chase you back, make you his again? last updated : 26/10/2018 ( completed ) reached 1k reads...
77.3K 3.1K 47
[Mafia Romance, Love Triangle] "Baby! You are too sweet its hard to resist" ___________________ One trip and a misunderstanding was enough for Y/n to...
2.4K 159 24
Sweetheart let me help you...... He didn't mind the closeness between us .......Sweetheart did you reach safe? (I can see worry in his eyes for me)...
111K 4.2K 30
Who would know a small encounter could change your life? Will you be able to help him? Will Jungkook be able to protect you like what he promised to...