Bad Boy Meets Good [EDITING]

By tsukiwiin

โ they say snitches get stitches, can you stitch the wound in my heart? โž wherein jungkook, whom is at the lo... More

๐–จ. ๐–ก๐– ๐–ฃ ๐–ก๐–ฎ๐–ธ ๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ค๐–ณ๐–ฒ ๐–ฆ๐–ฎ๐–ฎ๐–ฃ
ใ€ ~ n o t i c e ! ใ€‘
ใ€ ๅบๅน• ใ€‘
ใ€ ไธ€ ใ€‘
ใ€ ไบŒ ใ€‘
ใ€ ไธ‰ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๅ›› ใ€‘
ใ€ ไบ” ใ€‘
ใ€ ๅ…ญ ใ€‘
ใ€ ไธƒ ใ€‘
ใ€ ๅ…ซ ใ€‘
ใ€ ไน ใ€‘
ใ€ ๅ ใ€‘
- E l e v e n -
- T w e l v e -
- T h i r t e e n -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y -
- T w e n t y - o n e -
- T w e n t y - t w o -
- T w e n t y - t h r e e -
- T w e n t y - f o u r -
- T w e n t y - f i v e -
- T w e n t y - s i x -
- T w e n t y - s e v e n -
- T w e n t y - e i g h t -
- T w e n t y - n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y - o n e -
- T h i r t y - t w o -
- T h i r t y - t h r e e -
- T h i r t y - f o u r -
- T h i r t y - f i v e -
- E p i l o g u e -
~ 100K SPECIAL ~
~ 300k Special ~
~ s e q u e l ? ~

- S i x t e e n -

29.8K 850 508
By tsukiwiin

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

-Sehun's POV-

Claire was officially kicked out of the school. And I'm kinda happy about it. I went to my computer and check the black market again.

I saw that there is a new buyer with a higher offer, $30M. I closed the auction and declared him the winner. I chatted him and where to meet.

"Meet me at Han River at 12AM tomorrow."

The buyer replied and I agreed. Now the only thing I need is my product.

I pulled out my phone and texted Claire.

Claire

Hey Claire. Where are you?

How do you have my number?

I have all of the numbers of my classmates. Now tell me, where are you?

Why?

I want to say sorry personally and treat you food as a sign that I'm sorry.

You? Treat me food? That sounds impossible.

I'm serious.

Woah woah woah. Really?

Yes. I want to change and be a better man.

If you want to change, you could've admit you're wrong doings.

Look, where are you?!

At my place. I think you know where it is.

Yeah I do. We worked on a project together at your place.

Good memory. Bring friend chicken okay?

I will.

——————

I shoved my phone inside my pocket and put on a black cap and grab my wallet before I left. I ran out of my room and headed downstairs.

"Hey Sehun where are you going?" Baekhyun asked who was about to head upstairs.

"I got business to do." I said and I know he knows what I mean.

"Okay. Don't get caught." Baekhyun said and headed upstairs. I went out of the house and went inside of my car then drove to the nearest fried chicken shop.

|||

I rang the doorbell nine times and the door flew open revealing Claire wearing a tank top and short shorts. I gulped and she snap her fingers pulling me out of my thoughts.

"You done staring?" She asked.

"I uh.... I brought fried chicken." I forced a smile on my face and raise the plastic bag and inside of it was a bucket of chicken.

Claire slightly smiled and open the door widely.

"You're lucky dad is not here. Or else he beaten the crap out if you." Claire said in relief.

I was about to take off my shoes but she stopped me.

"No need to take it off." She said and leaded me to the living room. I place the chicken on the coffee table and Claire came back with two plates.

She placed the plates on the coffee table and grab the remote. She plopped herself on the couch and she pat the seat next to her. Indicating for me to sit down.

I sat down and remove the bucket of chicken out of the plastic bag. I place the bucket on the table and toss the plastic away.

She grabbed three pieces of chicken and ate it while I stare at her. I never knew she was this beautiful. Too bad I have to sell her.

"Hey, quit looking at me. It's weird if you watch someone eat." She hit my arm playfully.

"I'm sorry... You're just too beautiful." I said sweetly and her face went red.
"I wish I never pulled away from the kiss a month ago and had sex with you there." I bit my lips.

"Well..." Claire slowly crawled to my legs and straddle me. "We can continue it if you like." She smirk and licked her lips.

|||

I woke up and saw Claire sleeping peacefully next to me. It was 2pm and since there's no school I had nothing to do.

I caress her cheek and smiled sadly.

"The buyer will be happy when he'll see you." I jerk my hand away and put on some clothes.

I put her bra and underwear on at least she won't be completely naked.
I carried her body bridal style and brought her to the backseat of my car.

I put on my seatbelt and drove off and went home.

|||

I arrive at Han River and waited for the buyer. Claire still wasn't waking up after the sex. I checked if she was breathing and she was.

A black van came and parked in front of me. A bunch of men came out followed by a guy with black suit and sunglasses went out of the car. And asked, "Where's my girl?"

I carried Claire bridal style and gave her to one of his men.

"Where's my money?" I asked.

He snapped his fingers and one of his men walk towards me. I gave him a confused look. Suddenly he punched my cheek really hard making me fall on the ground. He kicked my gut tons of time and I groan in pain.

I tried to block his kicks but I couldn't, I was too weak. I lay there lifelessly as I watch the buyer and his boys escape.

Oh, no. What did I do? I didn't get my money. And worst of all I gave Claire away, without getting even a penny from him.

What will I do now?

Claire was enough to pay for my mom's transplant and other fees. Now that I didn't get the money, who will I sell now?

———•———

Any suggestions who's Sehun's gonna sell?😂😂 (Jk✌️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 132 24
Sweetheart let me help you...... He didn't mind the closeness between us .......Sweetheart did you reach safe? (I can see worry in his eyes for me)...
21.6K 1.1K 29
Not an ordinary office romance. (Old cringy work. Read my other books instead, warned you:) โšก๏ธA Jeon Jungkook Fan Fiction ยฉtaetaepurpleme2019 Highest...
17.9K 1.3K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...
139K 5.5K 57
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...