collaboration ♡ malum ✓

By skittlesmalum

collaboration {kəlabəˈreɪʃn/}; the action of working with someone to produce something (for example: videos o... More

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ The Whisper Challenge
02 ➵ The Shock Ball Challenge
03 ➵ Guess That Tweet
05 ➵ The Girlfriend Tag
06 ➵ Fuck, Marry, Kill
07 ➵ Question And Answer
08 ➵ Vlog #1
09 ➵ Vlog #2
10 ➵ Vlog #3
11 ➵ The Seven Seconds Challenge
12 ➵ Vlog #4
13 ➵ Vlog #5
14 ➵ Vlog #6
15 ➵ Vlog #7
16 ➵ Update Video + Stalking Fans
17 ➵ The Messy Theme Song Challenge
18 ➵ Vlog #8 + Question And Answer
19 ➵ Vlog #9
20 ➵ Vlog #10
21 ➵ The Photo Booth Challenge
22 ➵ Vlog #11
23 ➵ Vlog #12
24 ➵ Vlog #13
25 ➵ Vlog #14
26 ➵ Punk Edits In Real Life
Character Ask Answers
27 ➵ Vlog #15
28 ➵ Australia Pt. 1
29 ➵ Australia Pt. 2
30 ➵ Australia Pt. 3
31 ➵ The Internet Slang Challenge
32 ➵ Vlog #16
33 ➵ Vlog #17
34 ➵ Vlog #18
35 ➵ The Boyfriend Tag
00 ➵ Epilogue
WE WON! :D

04 ➵ The Best Friend Challenge

20.6K 1.1K 1.1K
By skittlesmalum

(A/N: Tyler Oakley isn't in this chapter but I needed a best friend challenge video and his was the best one)

Best Friend Challenge 

-

"Today I'm here with someone you maybe know. He isn't a YouTuber but I probably mentioned him before and I think we also did a challenge together," Calum explained.

"Yeah, it was the Chicken Nugget Challenge but that was ages ago," his best friend Finn told us.

I already knew him since I've been watching Calum's videos since he had around 2.000 subscribers.

To this day I was still mad at myself that I didn't try to get noticed by him earlier. Back then it was so much easier since there weren't really a lot of people who spammed him. I could've been best friends with him now if I just weren't too lazy to made myself a Twitter back in time.

"For my new viewers, this is my best friend Finn. Tell them what we're doing today."

"The best friend challenge,"  Finn told us excited.

'What a coincidence' I thought to myself because today was the day I would finally meet Luke in person who in fact was my best friend.

"Right. I just really wanted you guys to know a little bit more about me and Finn is a part of me."

Finn laughed, "That was smooth Calum, really smooth."

"Anyway, let's get this started."

It was a really cute video and Finn seemed like a really cool guy. He had potential to open up his own YouTube channel and be actually successful with it.

Now exactly one hour and thirty minutes were left until I was finally able to give Luke the biggest hug he's ever received. 

Since Luke woke up today he spammed me with hundred messages saying how excited he was. At the moment I tried to pass some time by watching YouTube and showering.

I've probably showered for 45 minutes to pass the time.

✧ ✧

Ten minutes.

I was already sitting at Starbucks, drinking my probably third coffee and I felt like throwing up, probably because I was so happy and nervous and excited and all that at once. 

Five minutes.

"God, I think I'm going to faint," I whispered to myself and picked on my nails nervously.

"Please don't," I heard a familiar voice behind me saying and my eyes widened.

I turned my head so fast it almost got me whiplash.

"Luke," I said and smiled really big.

"You were so focused on your phone and coffee, you didn't even notice me coming in," he said and fake pouted. I just jumped from my chair and threw my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist, hugging me back.

"I'm so fucking happy right now," I whispered and could feel him nodding. 

"Me too."

✧ ✧

"I didn't know you were taller than me."

I took a sip from my coffee.

"Well, I didn't know you'd look that hot in real life, like damn," he said and I blushed, trying so hard not to choke on my coffee.

"Thanks."

We were talking for about three hours, drinking tons of coffee and eating lots of chocolate cake.

"Do you want to go to town for a little bit or should we just head home?" I asked, "It's getting pretty late and I told my mom I would be back by seven."

"Let's go back to your house."

✧ ✧

"Mum, dad," I shouted. "I'm back."

My mum stepped in the hallway, "Hi Honey, did you- wait, that's not Dean," she said, furrowing her eyebrows.

Well, fuck me. 

"Dean? No, I'm Luke," he said and gave her his sweetest smile.

"That's Luke? The internet guy?" she asked and I nodded. 

"Yes Mum, the internet guy and look, he's not a sixty year old pedophile," I answered and Luke bursted out laughing.

"Oh my god. No, I'm totally not sixty and I'm absolutely no pedophile. I'm seventeen and I like people my age, thank you very much," he then explained.

"Now that you know he's no danger for me. We'll go to my room."

✧ ✧

"I'm going to get us some snacks. Any special wishes?" I asked.

"Lots of chocolate, please."

"Are you sure? You're fat enough, do you really need more chocolate?" I asked and laughed. He knew that I was joking, that's how our friendship worked.

"You're a dick."

I just chuckled and then went to the kitchen where mum was currently making food.

"You lied to us," she said and I sighed.

"Yeah, I did. Look, I'm really sorry but I wanted Luke to come over so bad. You and dad would've never allowed that. I'm friends with him for so long now and to actually meet him was a dream come true."

"Well, we won't kick him out now. He actually seems really nice," she said and I smiled.

"Thank you so much."

I grabbed the snacks and went back to my room.

"I see a lot of gay porn in your browser history," Luke said, smirking. "You never told me you swing that way."

I threw a chocolate bar at his head.

"Ouch, you dick. That hurt like a bitch, fuck."

"Stop swearing so much," I laughed. "That's what you get for looking at my browser history and I thought I made it clear that I'm gay. That one time I told you I would totally ride Calum's dick? I was being serious."

"Yeah, I probably deserved that and sorry, I thought it was a joke. You need to explain some things, though."

"Explain what?"

"Why you're watching so much porn. Your history is literally Calum's videos, sometimes a little bit Tumblr and porn."

"Well, I'm a hormonal teenager with needs and without boyfriend. What do you expect? Calum and fanfictions make me horny, okay? I blame them for everything."

Luke just laughed and then shouted, "Selfie time!"

✧ ✧

Five-hundred selfies later we were cuddled up on my bed. 

"Where's the bathroom?" he asked.

"Down the hallway," I answered and he left the room. Then an idea came to my mind.

'Luke will hate me so much' I thought to myself, then grabbed his phone and looked through his messages, looking for Ashton's name.

It didn't surprise me at all that Luke put about five heart eyes emojis next to his name.

God, this kid was so in love.

I typed in a quick message, asking him how his summer was and how he was feeling, then pressed send.

"Who the fuck did you just text?" I suddenly heard Luke say.

"Nobody," I lied and immediately closed his chats. He came over to me and took his phone.

"I swear to god, if you sent Ashton- you asshole. Why did you do that?" he asked and he sounded a little like he was mad at me. "I told you I didn't want to text him."

"And that's exactly why I did it," I explained as if it was the most obvious thing ever, which it actually was, really.

He wanted to complain probably about how much he hated me for this but his phone cut him off.

"Ashton?" I asked and he nodded. "What did he text?"

"Now that you texted me, my summer's going really great."

I smirked, "Thank me later."

✧ ✧

The next morning was really heartbreaking.

"I don't want to leave," he said, looking at me with sad eyes.

"And I don't want you to."

We were hugging for what felt like years.

"Luke, hurry up I don't have all day" his mother called and we let go of each other. 

"Facetime me later." 

"I will," I said. "Now get to the car. Love you and hopefully we'll meet again soon."

He nodded, "Yeah, love you too."

I watched him get to the car. It felt like we were in one of those romantic movies and my girlfriend just moved away. Sadly I had no white tissue to wave with. 

I went back to my room and immediately clicked on the Twitter app.

@skittleshood: finally got to meet the probably most important person in my life @amazingtroye 👬💞

I attached a selfie of us to the tweet and tweeted it just to immediately get the question 'you're a boy?'.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Finally a longer chapter, I'm so happy. (Just for the information, this chapter was handwritten like, eight pages long)

So I think Muke meeting was really cute and I really hope I can meet my internet friends one day too. 

Comment the names of your closest internet friends :)

(On the side (or above if you're on your phone) I put the selfie Michael tweeted, okay it's adorable)

If you liked this chapter, leave votes and lots of comments :)

Lub you all and I talk to you next update, stay beautiful sunshines *:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424K 18.9K 20
The one where Calum adds 3 random numbers into a groupchat in an attempt to cure his boredom. Things don't quite go the way he expected.
35.5K 2K 57
There are some people on this planet that, from the moment you meet them, you can't stand. For Calum Hood, this was Michael Clifford, who was, in Cal...
8.8K 334 24
"Are you real?" "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" Or Michael is a kitten hybrid who has a rough past. When he was little, he was dumped on the streets...
298K 17.3K 28
❝I know you're gay, but I'll take you straight to homecoming.❞ or the one in which Michael and Calum have always had a brotherly love, until well, it...