《 Every face wears a mask 》

By white_17_rabbit

We all wear a mask. We all pretend. It's like each one of us is playing a role in a play. It's an endless cyc... More

♧ Chapter 1: Nightmares Are Real ♧
♧ Chapter 2: First Encounter ♧
♧ Chapter 3: The Bullies Are Back ♧
♧ Chapter 4: Naruto's Past ♧
♧ Chapter 5: I'll Be Your Friend ♧
♧ Chapter 6: Relapse ♧
♧ Chapter 7: The Sleepover ♧
♧ Chapter 8: Broken♧
^^
♧ Chapter 9: Let the game begin ♧
♧ Chapter 11: Clowns And Not ♧
♧ Chapter 12: Endless Cycle ♧
♧ Chapter 13: The Pain Is Just Too Real
♧ Chapter 14: Fight ♧
♧ Chapter 15: Kawaii Idiots ♧
♧ Chapter 16: Frustration♧
♧ Chapter 17:A Razor, A Joint, A Cigarette Or A Bottle Of Vodka♧
♧ Chapter 18: Beaten Up ♧
♧ Chapter 19: You Matter More ♧
♧ Chapter 20: 'Cuz Everybody's On Drugs♧
♧ Chapter 21 ♧ Gaara's Good-Bye
♧ Chapter 22: Kankuro's Resolution♧
♧ Chapter 23: Used, Hurt, Hit & Cursed♧
♧ Chapter 24: I...I like you ♧
♧ Chapter 25: You Are Worth It ♧
♧ Chapter 26: Can I play with madness? ♧
♧ Chapter 27: Psycho ♧
♧ Chapter 28: All apologies ♧
♧ Chapter 29: "With the lights out it's less dangerous" ♧
♧Chapter 30: Mending what's broken. ♧
♧ Chapter 31: I'm sure I love him ♧
♧Chapter 32: That smile♧
♧Chapter 33: Danger Danger Danger♧
♧Chapter 34: Bitter-Sweet Revenge♧
♧Chapter 35: Gone Away♧
♧Chapter 36: Welcome Home ♧
♧Chapter 37: Inner Demons♧
♧Chapter38:I Love You, My Dobe♧
♧Alternative Ending♧
A/N
~𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣: 𝔽𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 ℍ𝕚𝕤~

♧ Chapter 10: Fucked up ♧

2.3K 86 142
By white_17_rabbit

Sakura POV:

Tsch...fuck Sai...fuck Ino...fuck Kiba...fuck everyone. Sasuke is fucking mine and no one else's. I will make him mine, no matter what. If that blonde or anyone for the matter dares to come between us I will kill them.
I though without realising that my psycho-stare was activated.
Naruto suddenly turned around and our eyes met. He's dead meat. I can't wait to see what Kiba prepared for him.
After he turned back around, I adjusted my look and put a cute innocent mask on.
Some fanboys started smiling at me. Tsch how annoying, but since I'm their queen I got to keep my act up so I smiled innocently back.
Who knows when these idiots will actually be useful. As soon as the bell rang I went up to Sasuke. I started blushing.
"Sasuke- kun, I was wondering if...you'd like to have lunch with me?"
"No." He answered. I'm sure that he's only playing hard to get.

Naruto POV:

I felt someone staring at me and when I turned around my body froze. Sakura was giving me death glares. If looks could kill I would have been not 6 but 8 feet under.
As soon as the bell rang she came up to Sasuke. The second she was next to me, a shiver went down my spine.
After that Sasuke and me went to the cafeteria to get something to eat. We woke up late and didn't have time to eat breakfast. Itachi and Deidera also woke up late cuz of a certain reason if you know *cought* what I mean.
He gave Sasuke money and told us to get something to eat from the cafeteria. Itachi also told me to make sure that Sasuke will eat so here we are.
The cafeteria was so full. I feel very uncomfortable. Some people stared at me with disgust. What I hated the most is the way Kiba's gang was looking at me. I'm sure that they will do something.
Fangirls started gathering around Sasuke as I got something to eat for both of us.
Since all tables were full, I went to the table where Shikamaru, Lee and Choji were seating. They are some of our classmates and some of the only people that don't give me disgusted looks.
I was sitting at the end of the table.
"Hey guys" I greeted
"Hey my youthful classmates Naruto and Sasuke."
"How troublesome" said Shikamru lazily as he went back to sleep.

3rd Person POV:

Sasuke noticed how tense Naruto was.
"What's wrong?"
"Oh nothing...just...it's a little crowded here and I'm not exactly a particularly liked person..."
"Just ignore them."
"I'll try."
....

"K, Ino, you know what you have to do." Kiba grinned.
"It'll be my pleasure."

Ino stood up from their table and went straight to Naruto's. She acted like she was just passing by, making her way to the exit when she "tripped" and dropped her food and drink all over Naruto. Kiba smirked. Sasuke turned around and looked at Kiba when their eyes met Kiba was giving Sasuke a mocking look. Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"Oh, I'm so sorry." she said sarcastically
Naruto got up shocked.
"Oh it's...it's um okay. Don't worry." Naruto said trying to be nice and smiled his goofy Uzumaki smile.
Sasuke on the other hand wasn't going to be part of this shit.
At first he wanted to yell at Ino and confront her but a better idea came into his mind.
By now everyone was watching and many were laughing at Naruto and taking pictures.
"What a drag" Shikamaru whispered.
Sasuke stood up with his food.
"Let's go Naruto."
As he made his way past Ino he suddenly "tripped", too and spilled everything on Ino.
"My fucking cloths. They were expensive. Yuck disgusting ....wtf is wrong with-" she was about to loose it when she realized that it was Sasuke who did it. Her expression turned from disgust and anger into a smile.
"Oh it's okay Sasuke I'm sure that it was just an accident."
"Hn" said Sasuke smirking as he left without even apologizing soon followed by Naruto.
Everyone was staring at Ino, but nobody dared to laugh since they were afraid.
Ino stormed to the bathroom crying followed by Temari and Tenten.
"Fuck that Uchiha" cursed Kiba annoyed as he slammed his fist to the table.
"Watch it, Kiba" Sakura threatened.
...

Naruto and Sasuke went to the bathroom so Naruto could clean himself.
"Are you, okay?"
"Yeah, I'm fine. These kinds of things used to happen to me almost daily. But they weren't as nice as Ino when they were doing it. Thank you so much for standing up for me, again."
"You know that you don't have to swallow this kind of crap? You have a voice so use it."
"What am I going to do now? My cloths are all wet and dirty and I don't have spare cloths."
"Follow me." Sasuke ordered.
They went to the gym lockers and Sasuke pulled out his gym cloths.
"You're lucky that I forgot my gym cloths here."
Naruto went into the bathroom and started changing. To his surprise even though they were gym cloths they didn't smell like sweat. Sasuke's cloths were actually smelling really nice.
Naruto was insecure about exiting the bathroom. Everything was a little too large for him. He was wearing a pair of black gym pants, a Metallica T-shirt and a black zip-up hoodie with a skull probably from a band that was unknown to him. (Yes, I am aware that Samcro stands for Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Originals but Naruto not so shh let him think it's a band.)

Sasuke burst out laughing the second Naruto came out.
"Oi teme...shut the fuck up. Does it look so bad?"
Sasuke calmed down and answered honestly.
"You look like an edgy teen who was just hit by puberty and is looking for his identity so he stole his older brother's cloths to try new styles, but you are actually into pink and Barbie and have no idea about rock music."
"Oh"
"If something happens to my Metallica T-shirt you're dead, understood?"
"Yes, sir."
"K, now let's get back to class."

...

As they were walking through the halls many students pointed and laughed at Naruto.
"Look dobe. You can't let my cloths wear you no matter how swag-ish they are. You gotta wear em so show some attitude. You have skulls on you, you can't go around like a lost puppy." Sasuke said trying to distract Naruto from the mean people. Sasuke's fangirls were smiling at him and gossiping about him. When they passed Sakura, she was about to kill someone.
"My Sasuke-kun's cloths on that fucktard?" She yelled annoyed.
"What do you mean your? He's mine, you big forehead."
"Shut up, Ino pig."

...

Naruto POV:

The next two classes were history with Madara-sensei. They are extremely boring. Madara- sensei is a very strict and mean teacher.
I also think that he hates me.
After that we had biology with Orochimaru-sensei, a very weird teacher. I think that he's a perv and a pedo. He's always acting so strange around Sasuke.
Finally the last period was economics with Kakuzo- sensei. To my surprise the rest of the day was fine.

Sasuke POV:

When we had to part ways I noticed that Naruto was afraid of something and I immediately realized of what.
"I'll take you home."
"Really?"
"Yeah, don't worry. Kiba won't be able to hurt you."
He looked at me grateful and a little relieved.
On the way home Naruto talked mostly. He blabbered about random stuff.
"Do you wanna come upstairs?"
"Some other time. I still have to get home."
"Okie. I'll bring your cloths tomorrow after washing them. Thank you so much again."
"You don't have to do that. Itachi can do it."
"Nah, it's fine. It's the least I could do."
"Cya tmrw, I'll be here at 7:30. Don't oversleep again, dobe"
"Okay. I won't, teme."

After I took Naruto home, I put my headphone in and listened to music. I don't have to get home, I just don't feel so good. I need some time alone. My head is a mess.

Naruto POV:

Hmm...Sasuke was kind of silent ( more than usual) on the way home. I wonder if something happened. Did I do smth wrong?
Oh that's right, I have to wash his cloths and mine as well.
First I washed my cloths cuz they are colorful. Then I washed Sasuke's pants and zip.up hoodie and my black jeans. I decided to wash the T- shirt separately since it's so important to Sasuke.
Little did I know that I had to respect a certain temperature.
When I took it out it shrank. I started panicking and cursing. Sasuke will kill me tomorrow. I'm so fucking stupid. Why can't I do a fucking thing right?

I took out my phone and phoned Sasuke.
"Hi Sasuke, it's me, Naruto..."
"What is it?" He answered monoton.
"Are you okay? Am I bothering you?"
" I'm fine."
"Are you sure?"
"I said I'm fine!" he replied raising his voice.
"Look am sorry Naruto, for yelling at you. I'm fine, I'm just in a bad mood. Anyways what is it?"
"I don't want to make your mood worse. I did something bad..."
"What happend?" he answered concearned.
"I umm...I think it's better if I show it to you tomorrow.."
"I'll be at your place in like 5."
"Wait what?"
He hang up. What is going on?

....

"How did you get here so fast?"
"I was in the park next by"
"For the last 3 hours?!"
"Yeah, now what happened? Are you okay? Did you do something to yourself?"
"I'm fine but I don't know if you'll be."
"What?"
I took out the T- shirt.
"I'm so sorry Sasuke. I swear it was a mistake. I am so so so sorry."
"Holy cow! What did you do to it?"
To my surprise he was rather shocked than angry.
"I wanted to wash it but I used the wrong temperature. I am so so so so sorrry Sasuke. I swear it was a mistake. I don't know how to make it up to you maybe I could buy you a new-"
"Don't worry. I'm glad that you're okay. I thought that something happened to you. You can just keep the T- shirt. Now it should fit you."
"What you're not angry? You won't kill me?"
"Normally I would. When Itachi ruined one of my Iron Maiden T-shirts I caused a scene. But that T- shirt was either way already old. Plus let's say that since you're my best friend you just happen to get out of it alive this time. If it happens again, I really will push you off a cliff."
I sweat- dropped. Sasuke can be scary. I'm relieved that he isn't mad but I feel so guilty.
"What's wrong" I asked.
"Nothing particularly"
"You know that you can talk to me."
"I know. It's just that I was thinking about my parents death. I can't help but blame myself. Sometimes I just randomly recall it and sink back into my dark depressive hole."
I hugged him.
"Sasuke, it's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself."
"Maybe if I would have arrived earlier, they wouldn't have died. Or if I wouldn't have passed out like a fucking coward I could have called for an ambulance or smth...anything."
His voice became raspy. I could tell by his voice alone how much it is affecting him.
I felt him hugging me tighter.
"Sasuke, you were just a kid. We sadly can't change the past. All we can do is live in the present and hope for a better future.I'm sure that your parents wouldn't like to see you like this."
I rubbed his back. Eventually he let go and came back to his senses.
"Thanks, I needed that."
"That's what friends are for." I said smiling.
"I should head home before Itachi starts to worry."
"Welp here are your other cloths. I am so so so so sorry again. Get home safe."
"I will. Bye, dobe"
"Cya, teme."

....

When I went to bed I just couldn't fall asleep. The guilt was killing me. I pulled out my phone and looked for the T-shirt, that I ruined, online.
" Found it. What the fuckkkkk....... 4237.6 ¥ ( 40€) for a goddamn T- shirttttt. Where am I supposed to get this money from? Maybe giving up on food for a month? I'm fucked

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 514 52
Unicode ဒီ ficကို မင်မင်ရဲ့ စိတ်ကူးသက်သက်ဖြင့် ရေးသားခြင်းဖစ်ပါတယ် တိုက့်ဆိုင်မှု‌တွေရှိရင် ခွင့်လွှတ့်ပေးမို့အနူးညွှန့် တောင်းပန်ပါတယ်ဗျ🙏🙏🙏 Za...
29K 1.1K 15
It's Spring break. School had just let out for break. The blonde teen by the name of Tweek stumbles across a flyer for a baking competition. One prob...
289K 10.8K 29
[Contains BoyxBoy! If you don't like then don't read!] Naruto Uzumaki is just trying to get through high school without involving himself with homoph...
59.6K 2.2K 29
Daichi was kinda sad to leave his high school but he was excited to go to college as well. What he didn't expect was the college to offer them a comp...