As a Manager.

By soosann3

It's about one girl who becomes the manager of seventeen boy band , now let's see what happens between this g... More

Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.

Chapter 1.

1K 10 2
By soosann3

Guys this is my seventh book so hope you all will enjoy.

-----------------------------------------

I woke up from my sleep and did my daily routine like first I wash my face brush my teeth and now I changed into this.

and I took my Bluetooth headphone from my desk and my phone then I went to my dog's room .

Then I saw only Scooby is awake probably becoz he is only the one who goes with me other two dogs are very lazy.

Then I unlock the main door and go outside with Scooby in left hand and I locked it actually its security system so no need to locked it but my mom is very scary that she becomes ghost in one time so I have do it.

Then I jogged with my dog , then I let the chain from his collar now he can run.

Then I also run with him.

But when I heard someone  screaming I went running towards them and I saw four handsome boys one is playing with my dog and another one is screaming as if he saw a ghost and other two are laughing .

Then I said," Scooby come here don't run like that and scare them , you have become so naughty where are your manners now don't do like this".

" ah it's okay miss beautiful ", one boy with black hair said.

Then I smiled and one boy which have 10:10 eyes said, " wow this dog is indeed handsome like the dog owner but pretty ".

" so how many dogs you have ah miss .......

" Choi Sunhee call me Sunhee if you would like or call me Susan ", I said .

" okay then Susan how many dogs you have ", the boy with brown hair said.

" ah first of all seungkwan I know all of you so don't be surprised respect me because in the end you will know who am I ", I said smiling.

" ah okay then ", he said.

" so now back to your questions actually I have three dogs their name is Scobby, Snoopy and Scabby ", I said .

" so you mean you have three dogs then where are the other two dogs ", Vernon said.

" ah actually they both are very lazy so I didnt brought them with me ", I said .

" oh okay but let me tell you one thing you are very pretty ", he said.

" ah thanks ", I said.

" by the way about the last thing you said respect you because in the end we will know who you are we didn't understand anything ", Hoshi said.

" about that you all will know sooner or later so be curious ", I said smiling .

" ah I like your personality the way you act and react ", seungkwan said showing his poker face.

" right now I have to go now bye boys ", I said then waved at them.

" okay bye noona ", Dino said.

Then I waved at them and went to my house after an hour.

Then I saw it was 6:00 am then I went inside and this is our house.

Then I saw my two brother one is doing the work out in the gym room and another one is just practicing his dance.

Then I closed the door behind me and I said, " Scooby go to your room ".

Then he barked at me and went.

Then the two brother saw me and said, " morning Susan ".

" morning brothers ", I said then went inside my room then I shower myself and changed into this.

Then I went downstairs then I made green tea for three of us.

There was many maids to do so but I said I will do it .

Let me introduce my brothers.

I have two brothers.

Elder brother name is Choi Seungchol and English name is Steve Choi and he is the leader of Seventeen and is under pledis entertainment and is born in 1995 , august 8 and is born in Sydney,  Australia.

Another elder brother name is Bang Chan and English name is Christopher Bang and he is the leader of Stray kids under JYP entertainment and is born in October 3, 1997 and he is also born in Sydney, Australia.

And here comes me,  my name is Choi Sunhee Chan and my English name is Susan Choi and I'm born in March 21 ,1999 and I'm also born in Sydney Australia. and I just came from Australia completed my studies in Sydney,  Australia I did my degrees,  master and PD and I'm about to become lawyer when my Appa called me and said to become the manager of pledis entertainment ah I want to become lawyer but what to do I have to follow dads rule.

Then you all must be wondering why Bang Chan not Choi Chan about that my moms elder sister and brother in law I mean Bang Chans mother and father they both died in car accident when he was 6 years old and he was still close with us when he was born we were like a family our family and bang Chans family we stayed together in Australia so when Bang Chans mother and father was about to die she my aunty told my mom to promise one thing that is to take care of Bang Chan and adopt him and treat him as your own son.

Then she accepted and here he is with us so we all are like a own siblings.

I really treat Bang Chan brother as my own brother he takes care of me so much as for Scoups brother too.

Back to the story.

So I said, " Okay brother the green tea is ready ".

Then they both smiled and came in the kitchen counter and drank that then Chan bro said, " you could have said to Appa that you want to become lawyer not the manager ".

Then I smiled,  " it's okay I will handle it I think I will be secret spy and will do with manager too ".

Then they smiled.

" but if we were not idol then we could have take the company and you could have fulfilled your dream ", Scoups bro said.

" it's okay bros I said I'm fine with it and don't worry my both friends are also the manager of their own company I mean Kyun Hu is the manager of Starship entertainment their family own that company and as per Natsume is under JYP entertainment which is own by our father we know that company was under Bang Chans father but he past away so that company is held by our father and about pledis was under our father but now he's in JYP so no CEO is there but he is CEO of that both company so I came now he told me to become the CEO of that company but I denied and said I will be the manager first I have to had an experience in that then only I will become CEO then he said no manager is there under JYP entertainment so I said to put Natsume under that company I mean she will be the manager of that company so he accepted and now they are managers as me without any experience ", I said then they both nodded.

" what shall I do ", I said then just drank that green tea.

" what ever it is we think you will become the good manager of our company ", Scoups bro said and Chan bro nodded.

Then I smiled and got up and hugged them,  " you both are my best brothers ever".

" now where is Appa ", I said then my three dogs came and they all licked my face I bend down and said, " you all naughty boys,  are you hungry ".

Then they barked and I gave them pedigrees in their plates.

Then they ate it.

Scooby is the golden ditch breed.

Snoopy is the dalmadoins breed.

Scabby is like a bull dog I don't know what bull dogs are called but many called them bull dogs.

Then they went to Chan and Scoups bro and they were playing with them and I put Scooby in my lap and dad came and said, " okay from today you will start working ".

I nodded.

" first,  you will go and I will send you the piles of work to do Kay ", he said then I nodded without talking.

This dad is always very rude and strict with us all three siblings but also I do is always fight with our father and there will be like mom will come in between and stopped us.

Then I got up and said, " dad if you want to give any information about that company or anything just text me I don't want to talk right now bye ".

" it's a important talk Sunhee ", dad shouted.

" I don't care I do work on time and finishes it so just text me dad I won't talk I said bye ", I said .

Then I went with my three dogs and with my both brothers.

Then I went in my room which was literally very big .

" you literally was gonna put fight between you two ", Chan said.

" I don't care if we fight also we always fight you know that brother ", I said then I played with Scooby.

" in this family you both brothers,  mom and my three dogs only understands me except for our dad ", I said then I sighed and said, " what ever it is let's go and have breakfast ".

Then they smiled and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stay tune for the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 274 11
Y/N becomes the manager of hit Kpop group Stray Kids, but one of the members catches her eye. Will they become something? Or will the Idol rules forc...
74.6K 2.1K 31
#85 in jihoon #78 in dk Becoming a manager of 13 boys is already no easy task. But what to do when feelings start to evolve? Drama, love and crossov...
366K 25.6K 108
☑️Completed☑️ This is my 5th Book.
1.1K 50 15
Ft BTS. A sudden story where I become a manager in BigHit Entertainment for those 7 famous boys. On top of it, I'm going to live together with them a...