Billionaire's Desire ✔

apricotlove tarafından

IT'S ALL ABOUT DESIRE ••• When Angelina Hawthorne called the devil to herself, she had no idea of who he w... Daha Fazla

Billionaire's Desire
Cast
Rights reserved!
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
On Updates!
Chapter Five
Chapter-6
The Vampire Princess
Chapter-8- Angelina
Chapter-9- Angelina
Chapter - 10 - Angelina
Chapter - 11- Angelina
Chapter - 12-Ethan
Chapter- 13 - Angelina
Chapter - 14- Angelina
Chapter-15- Angelina
Chapter-16 - Ethan
Chapter-17- Ethan
Chapter-18-Angelina
Chapter - 19- Ryan
Chapter - 20- Ryan
Chapter - 21- Ethan
Chapter - 22-Angelina
Chapter - 23 - Ryan
Chapter - 24- Angelina
Chapter - 25- Ethan
Chapter - 26- Angelina
Chapter-27 - Ethan
Chapter - 28 - Ryan
Chapter - 29- Angelina
Chapter - 30 - Ethan
Chapter-31 -Angelina
Chapter- 32 - Angelina
Chapter - 33- Ethan
Important
Chapter -34-Ethan
Chapter-35-Angelina
Little Surprise!
Chapter - 36-Angelina
Chapter -37 -Ethan.
Chapter-38-Angelina
Chapter -39-Ethan
Chapter - 40-Angelina
Sequel is Out
Sequel update

Chapter-7- Angelina

4.8K 195 4
apricotlove tarafından

Chapter-7

🔷

He is a devil, remember?

🔷

Angelina

I rush out of the hotel as fast as I could. His words are still replaying in my head. I am not believing that he would let me go this easily. And I know it's again a new game of his just like the last time.

What if he is really leaving me alone from now on? This thought make my stomach turn a bit. I really dislike the idea of him playing with me. I scold myself and let it seep in me that he has freed me.

I take a deep breath before I sit on my car. A smile creep on my face and I think to call Bridget and tell her about it. But I have to still work with him on the on going project. My thought reach to the possibility where he would appoint someone else but that is highly unjust to me as I had worked for it the whole time.

I close my eyes and assure myself that it would be fine and I will be left alone after this project.

I hop down the car and head straight to the office to put my nose back to my work. Taking the designs, I call his manger to talk about the few difficulties in it.

"I guess that's better." He say and I smile at him.

"Nice." I say smiling, "So I will finalize it and start the work."

"Not yet." He say and I look up at him in confusion. He just appreciated the work.

"I mean not before Mr. Ellsworth thumbs it up. This is is very, very important project and wants to check everything small things himself." He say and I sigh.

How stupid of me to think he would let me live?

"Will you please forward this to him and explain?" I almost beg him.

He shake his head and say, "I am sorry, no. Mr. Ellsworth wouldn't like even a small detail missing on the presentation. It has to be you. You did this."

"Alright. I will do it. Now. " I say and taking the designs and the files head to his office.

On the way I smile at Tara who offered me coffee two days ago and I had to decline it because of him. I felt bad. She return me a smile.

I stand and say, "A coffee that we missed? "

She laugh and say, "Of course. After work."

I nodd before heading to his office and knocking the door.

No reply.

I knock again to hear a moan. It is a woman. I shake my head. I am surprised that why I am surprised about it? He kissed me and felt me few hours ago on the hotel and now he has broughtya woman at work. Fantastic.

I turn to leave but something stop me. I turn again and knock at the door again.

"Fuck you." I hear her curse inside.

That's when I open the door to find her sitting on his lap so close to breathe with her hand holding his hair. He is kissing the crook of her neck while his hand on her butt inappropriately. Phew!

And now I regret it. My instinct dies this and here I am embarrassed to stand and not shiver at the sight.

What was I thinking? Now what I have to when I am in? Did I think of that before entering?

Of course, not.

Now the intrusion hit to them and they gape at me. The slutty woman has a red smudged lips and her mouth vugularly take the sight of me in.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" She yell at me and I burn as he graze his hand over her.

"What I fuck do you think you are doing?" I yell back. What?

"What? You are in his office without permission. Who you are, his girlfriend to question me? Ethan?" She say as she get off him and reach to me.

"Baby, it's okay." He say and stand beside her. His eyes on me.

Baby?

You were all over me all this time saying that you want me and this? I think but don't say it.

His blank face turn to a smile and I find that my expression are telling my emotions well. Am I really feeling that? The urge to kick her first then punish him?

I am no one to him, neither he is. Why?

Yes. That's it.

"I am sorry to barge in like this. I wasn't thinking." I say while the bitch cross her arm and scoff me.

"Of course you weren't." She turn to Ethan.

"Darling, I don't like this. I want you take strict action that no one does that again."

What?

I open my mouth to say sometbing but I didn't. It is me who barged in. I did it intentionally. I am at fault.

My eeyes find its way to Ethan. He is just staring me and for a moment I wish him to take my side and shut her up even when I am wrong. I bite my lips in irritation. How cn I think like that?

"Sabrina, it's okay. I will see about it. For now meet you tonight." He say and holding her waist make her turn into him.

She chuckle and say seductively, "Of course."

And I hurt.

I clear my throat and turn to leave when his voice stop me.

"Well what it was Miss. Hawthorne?" He ask and I shiver at the husky voice avoiding to turn to him.

"I will come back later. It's about the project." I tell him.

"Sabrina. See you later. I have some work." He say and she smile at him.

"Bye." She say and walk out after giving me a cold glare.

I turn again and avoid looking at him.

"Please take the seat." He say and I head to the chir across the one where he and her...

I trail my thought.

"Here." I follow the voice. He is standing before the sofa.

I understand and follow. Seating myself on the sofa, I fumble with my design to find my fingers shivering.

I look up to find him stare at my shaking hands. I put it away and pass it to him.

"Are you okay?" He ask and I look at him

You just brought a woman when you know I am working here.

"I am.. fine." I stammer.

"Something tells me otherwise." He say much more seductively nearing to me on the sofa.

"Maintain the distance and better cross it with her." I almost yell at him.

He smile at me and sit back.

"So you are jealous."

What? I am not. Why would I?

"I am not jealous."

"Then why do you disapprove?"

"It doesn't make sense." I blurt again.

"What doesn't make sense to you, Angelina." He say calmly.

Somehow I wished he call me Angel. I scold my head again.

"Nothing." I blow a breath ad turn to the design.

"So we were facing the problem -" I stop at his dark gaze.

He lick his lip and shake his head, "Yes?"

His blue eyes look me me while his lips play all over again making me to remember them on my neck. My turn my neck feeling him over there teasing me with light peck and then suddenly and hard bite turning me on. A sensual voice exit my mouth and I close it with my hand the next instant. I could see that he has seen through me. His smile grow broader and broader.

"What problems?" He whisper just like he did in hotel. I gulp and look away.

"Miss Hawthorne. What problems I ask?" He catch my attention.

"The problems were.. Were." I trail and bit my lips. I have forgotten everything.

"yes." He shake his head fir ne to continue while I was out of my head to speak.

He is a devil Angel. Why are you losing like this. Get yourself together.

My head get me and I stand up.

"I will come.. Back to explain. Please check the changes while I am at it.." I say to him.

"Of course." He say huskily and I don't turn to him.

"But you see I have a date tonight. I can't wait long." He say and I burn all over agin.

He is going to her. I close my eyes remember that he is a man who used me once.

"I thought this was your important project." I say.

"It is. But making Sabrina to wait is bad." He say.

So she is more important.

"of course." I scoff and grit my teeth in irritation.

"Well after office hours you should come to my mansion. I will take out sometime to listen to you before joining Sabrina." He say.

"Okay. " I nod without thinking. Maybe the thought of seeing then go to lengths is appealing me.

"Really?" He say and come and stand before me," I thought you wouldn't like it. I am wrong."

I see a glint of sarcasm in it but I don't react.

"I will expect you at 8 then. I hope half an hour will suffice to wrap it up? " He ask.

I nod at him.

"Great." He say and pace towards his chair.

Did he really want to just talk about work? Why didn't he offer a drive to his mansion?

"Okay." I say before I turn away and go out.

Hoping for a lot of comments and votes!

And Read The Vampire Princess only on Dreame

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.9M 467K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
22.9K 488 15
Sebastian was used to getting exactly he wanted without working too much for it. Whether it be fame, wealth, or girls, he had all of it. His life was...
113K 5.7K 22
*EXPLICIT LANGUAGE & SEXUAL CONTENT In beautiful Las Vegas, where people come from all over in hopes of getting lucky lives Victoria Muller. Having s...
288K 12.7K 36
TODAY: NO, I can't stay here. I should go out from here at any cost. But how? I am sure they will keenly watching me, and i should think of any othe...