Ineffable, ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀᴠɪɴsᴋʏ (ed...

By itsvikie

Right from the start, from that eventful day at the coffee shop, Rita of Lancaster and Peter Kavinsky felt li... More

I N E F F A B L E
C A S T
IT'S DESTINY
REMINISCING
PETER KAVINSKY
FALLING
THE THEATRE CLUB
LITTLE WHITE LIES
CONFRONTATION
REALITY vs PRETEND
FINALLY SATURDAY
ROAD TRIP
REALITY SLAP
NO PLACE LIKE HOME
FALLING DEEPER
BLOOD TIES
LACROSSE BOYS
HEALING
TIME JUMP
BIRTHDAY GIFS
REWRITING THE STARS
SURPRISES
IT'S NOT COMPLICATED
THE PARTY
DRUNK IN LOVE?
AFTER PARTY
JEALOUSY
TROUBLE
THE BEGINNING OF THE END
FALLING BACK
REALISATION
OVER
ASSASINS
INSIDE THE CLOSET
DENIAL
RESCUE
GREASE IS THE WORD
ALMOST DONE
MOTHER'S LOVE
GIVING IN
F O U R T Y
Final considerations

THREE, TWO, ONE - ACTION

631 18 16
By itsvikie

◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

T H R E E, T W O, O N E - A C T I O N

''Rita be quite.''

''What the fuck is Olivia doing sleeping in your bed, Isaac?''

 ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ 

Rita heard her co-star before she saw him. She should have known Peter would be fashionably late before she started to freak out all together and call him four times to no answer.

''Where have you been?'' Rita roared, flicking her finger against Peter's forehead. He had been running and she could tell by the way his breathing was going so fast he had trouble speaking. 

''Nancy's car broke, she needed a ride.'' He scoffed while running a hand trough his hair, placing his wild curls back on their usual spot- all over. ''We still have an hour to go, Lancaster you need to calm down.'' His hands wrapped around her trembling shoulders and a rush of tranquility took over her entire body. 

''I'm just really nervous.'' She smiled to the floor. ''Sorry.'' Nervous was an understatement for what Rita was feeling. She hadn't been able to sleep all week just thinking about what was at stake.

The fact everyone in school and their parents were going to watch her play one of the greatest characters of all the time - Sandy Dumbrowski - was the least of her worries.

From the moment she realized that being an actress gave her so much joy and purpose she started to think about a future within the same area- she wanted that type of happiness to last her life time and so, on that note for the last previous months Rita had been tirelessly researching about courses in Performative Arts and which Universities offered them.

As self driven, determined and clever as Rita was, she quickly overlooked the hundreds of options and chose UCLA and its Drama and Theatre Production course for a handful of reasons. Not only was the course her ticket to a life filled with happiness, as said, but Isaac was joining Alec on the Lacrosse team there. She wouldn't be the one starting the new year not knowing anyone, which was new in itself but also she liked the idea of having two of the males she loved dearly around.

Getting into UCLA under that course without any kind of background in performative arts was nearly impossible. She needed to show the school that admitting her was going to be worth it and so the play was going to be filmed and used as her audition tape for the application she'd around early march. 

She would have to just nail every single thing about this small high school play and she was going to. She had to. 

Peter didn't talk further, entirely because he didn't have time to. Janet pushed him by his wrist as soon as she landed her hodded blue eyes on him and sent him to do his hair and make up.

''You're late Mister.'' She protested and Peter rolled his eyes looking back at Rita as if saying woman are all the same.

The curly haired girl, whose hair was already straight and pinned under itself to look shorter with the intuit to give her character justice, took a deep breath.

It's gonna be okay - she whispered to herself.

The backstage was as busy as a highway on rush hour. Janet and her friends from the theater company at the community center, that came in aid, were tirelessly trying to get a bunch of teenager actors into their respective character, trying to calm their nerves, trying to do the finish touches on the different scene sets - they even brought the half a red car they kept from their own GREASE take out the previous year - and trying to work out the lighting and the background music.

It was still a high school level production but Janet didn't mess around in service, in Rita's opinion, which was influenced by zero experience, it all looked like a Broadway level production. 

''Look at you!'' Lara Jean's voice made Rita open her eyes and exit her meditation. Her arms flew open and pushed Rita into a tight embrace. ''You look so good, doesn't she?'' She turned around and Rita noticed her cousin awkwardly standing in the back, with his hands inside his jean pockets.

There was a reason he wasn't the ecstatic and restless self he normally was. 

Wednesday

December 18th - Two days before the play

12:43 AM

 Lancaster residency

Peter had failed to catch her on a trust fall the previous day causing her to fall straight against the wooden flooring of the dance studio they had been rehearsing the choreography's at. A dark bruise, the darkest Rita had ever gotten, was starting to show over the pale, sensitive skin of her right leg's hip and she wanted Isaac to see it mostly because It could give the ones he'd always get from Lacrosse a run for their money. She wanted to show it off - it was like a war mark but not really.  

 The girl who had just arrived from the dance rehearsals went as soon as she stepped inside the house, to knock on her cousin's bedroom door.

''Isaac?'' She knocked softly not to wake her uncles and baby cousin up. Boris was by her side waiting too for Isaac to open his door so he could ditch his dog bed for Isaac's. Rita did think it was weird Boris wasn't sleeping with Isaac that night as he always did, the two were like flesh and bone. The girl didn't wait for an answer, and that was her biggest mistake. 

The door swung open to reveal a blonde girl sleeping on Isaac's bed and unless Lara Jean had dyed her hair since that afternoon when they went shopping it wasn't her.

Rita knew exactly who it was.

''What the fuck?'' She shouted.

''Rita be quite.'' Isaac who was laying on his black leather couch watching TV stood up so fast to shove Rita out of the room she got dizzy.

''What the fuck is Olivia doing sleeping in your bed?'' Rita slapped his abdomen with so much will Isaac balanced back two steps. ''Are you serious?'' 

''Be quite for fuck sakes.'' Isaac protested with a whispered shout. Rita crossed her arms watching her cousin with defiance.

''I swear to the god almighty Isaac.'' Rita pressed her lips together looking to the ceiling. ''I will never speak to you again if you did anything that will hurt Lara Jean.'' Her blood was boiling, she was so mad and disappointed at Isaac. For the first time in her entire life she was looking at her favorite male in the entire world with disgust. 

Lara Jean meant more to her than she had imagined, after all she was on the verge of beating the hell out of her own cousin at that moment.

''I would never!'' His jaw clenched and so did his fists. He didn't like Rita thinking he was capable of hurting his girlfriend although she couldn't wrap her mind around the fact his cheating ex girlfriend was peacefully sleeping on her cousin's bed. ''You fucking know that I love Lara Jean more than anything-''

''Isaac what is she doing here?'' Rita interrupted. 

''I can't tell you-'' Rita widened her eyes. 

''You can't tell me?'' Isaac's eyes traveled to the floor, his expression showing his profound distress. 

''No. I promised Olivia I wouldn't tell anyone-'' Rita took her hands to massage her temples. ''Nothing happened Rita. I swear. We just talked.'' He reassured and Rita believed him. Isaac, whenever he lied, always glanced at the floor but at that moment he was looking straight into Rita's eyes. 

''Does LJ know she's here?'' Rita's voice was calmer, although that didn't last long.

''No-''

''Wh-Will you tell her?''

''I don't want to worry her when there's nothing for her to worry about-'' Rita slapped his stomach again and he groaned loudly. Boris jumped at his knee as if he was being called to it. ''Stop hitting me-''

''You're a fucking idiot Isaac.'' Rita shook her head. ''Either you tell Lara Jean she was here or I do. You're not going to hide something like this from her. I won't let you.'' 

   ◌ ◌  

''She is.'' Isaac gave her a half smile which Rita ignored.  He hadn't told Lara Jean yet and Rita was beyond disappointed making the last couple days seem longer and sadder without the constant energy of Isaac's positivity in her life.

Lara Jean kissed Rita's forehead and jumped on to Isa who was playing Rizzo and had a very funny black short hair wig. 

''Rita please-''Isaac started and Rita held her hand in the air.

''It's okay you don't tell me why is the second time I've caught you with Olivia this week.'' She said softly.  Olivia had stayed for dinner on Thursday and even tried to be friends with Rita again but Rita she wasn't about to get mad at that right before the debut of her so long desired play. ''And I believe you when you say nothing is going on, but you have till tomorrow to tell LJ what the fuck is going on or I do.'' 

Isaac didn't have time to protest Rita's ultimatum as he always did whenever the conversation would come up because Lara Jean was back. 

''Where's Peter? Nancy wants to see him!'' Lara Jean said looking around.

''Oh- you meet her already?'' Rita asked without wanting to sound so petty. Lara Jean caught it immediately.

''Yes, but she's not that pretty, and she's boring too.'' She said rubbing Rita's back.

''You don't have to lie.'' Rita laughed even tough she appreciated the gesture. ''I don't care.'' Lara Jean smiled a smile that told Rita she knew it wasn't exactly that way.

''Is Alec here?'' Rita asked hopeful, her eyes twinkled.

Alec had come around his decision to watch the play entirely because there was no reason not to now they weren't together - He could handle seeing her friend kiss his other friend.

During the entire week she hadn't had time to think about her break up or mourn over it. She was constantly busy and Alec was always around either way - she didn't have a chance to miss his presence, support and even affection. They weren't together but they still were the best of friends and Alec didn't fail her on it. He even picked her up on Tuesday and took her to their favorite diner for a 1AM plate of fries so she could relieve her stress. 

She feared the week ahead tough.

It was going to be the first of the winter break and she'd have plenty of time to think about how much she really misses Alec. Their breakup was going to hit her like a painful thunder strike and she knew it.

''Yeah.'' Isaac intervened. He was constantly trying to get Rita to react to him. He missed her and she missed him to even if she was so angry at him she could punch him anytime he'd dare to smile. ''He said good luck.'' Rita nodded. 

''Rita honey, go get dressed for heavens sake!'' Janet came screaming behind the trio and grabbed Rita's hand. She waved Lara Jean goodbye who screamed a very supportive good luck that echoed to everyone in the area.

Rita was shoved inside the room labeled as closet by Janet and Amy who was in charge of the customs. 

''Yellow skirt, white shirt, yellow jacket and white shoes.'' Amy said in a hurry pointing to the wrack. 

''Amy I know that.'' Rita laughed. ''We've done this hundreds of times!'' She gave for herself suddenly reassuring a forty year old lady that it would all go as planned, if not better. 

Rita was dressed in five minutes and then as she was looking at herself in the mirror, full on within her character and just a few minutes from entering stage reality kicked in and she felt lunch time's burger raising up to her throat. She was shaking. Her nervousness showed up all over her pale as snow features. Her breathing rapid and shallow and she could feel her pulse pounding in her temples.

She had been so lost in constructing scenarios for the evening ahead that she was surprised to see how far she'd come.

It was Friday already and it was happening. There was no turning back now. With that in mind her stomach churned with cramps and she tried to breath slowly with the intuit to control the gag reflex.

There was a knock on the door that startled her. She let go a very faint and weak ''come in'' into the air so the person knocked again.

''Come in.'' She shouted firmly after coughing her insecurities out.

''Hey!'' Peter closed the door behind him as he spoke.

His hair was sleek and pushed back in the most charming way, what only added to the appeal he carried by just being himself. It was nearly impossible to resist the urge to slap him for making her feel her heart rate accelerate as he smiled. '

'Woah.'' His eyes widened as if it was the first time he was seeing her in costume. He was smiling big like he was seven and it was Christmas morning. She was melting but she hid it well. ''Looking good Sandy.'' He smirked, a smirk mimicking Danny Zuko's, that sent shivers down Rita's spine.  

''Tell me about it Stud.'' She echoed one of her lines and as she did so they could both feel the chemistry they once shared dawning back on them.

The thin line between what their characters shared with each other and what her and Peter once shared, shattered like fine glass at their feet. Fiction became real and the chemistry became as undeniable as life itself.  

However Rita had to stop herself from feeling any further for the boy ahead of her. 

''Hm..'' She coughed. ''Nancy's, she was looking for you.'' 

''You met her?'' He looked excited. Rita felt her heart skip a beat out of disappointment. 

''W-what no.'' She shook her head. ''Lara Jean told me to tell you.'' It wasn't exactly that way but it didn't matter. 

''Oh!'' Peter nodded as confusion left his face. ''Yeah, I mean I'll text her to come here once I'm dressed up.'' Rita's feet wouldn't move even if she wanted to so she stood there watching Peter grab his shirt by the seams and pull it over his head, revealing his muscular abdomen. 

''Nervous?'' She asked upon a gulp. Her head tilted as she involuntary scanned every inch of Peter's body. She was starting to wonder if she was going to be able to separate her feelings from the character's.

''Nah.'' He chuckled, his chest moving as he did so. ''Are you?''

''No.'' She lied. She was so nervous she was holding her own hand so Peter wouldn't notice the way it was shaking.

''Why would you be? It's just amusement for the parents.'' Rita gave him a croked smile. ''Plus you're amazing Lancaster. If anything I'll be the one messing this up.'' Peter snorted and slide inside his black t-shirt.

Rita's phone rang before she could answer. 

''Yeah?'' She piked the phone towards her ear.

''Hey baby, it's mum.'' Her mother's sweet voice sounded calm from the other side of the line and it was exactly what Rita needed to feel empowered and back on track, with her only objective in mind. Doing her best no matter what. ''Just calling to wish you the best of lucks, I'm so proud of you.'' Rita's eyes turned teary. 

''Thanks mommy.'' She smiled while sniffing her smile away.

Peter glanced up. Normally his curls would cover his eyes but Rita could see perfectly the way they were shinning. ''Where are you. There's so much noise!'' She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

''W-well w-we are gathering around for a plato meeting so I can't take long.'' Her mother talked louder over the loud chatting of her background. ''You got this kid.'' Rita felt her heart tighten as she heard her mother smile.

''I miss you.''

''I'll be back before you know it. Okay?'' Rita didn't have time to tell her she loved her before the call fell and it wasn't a good feeling, specially considering the circumstances.

''Is everything okay?'' Peter asked standing up. His converse already tied up.

''Yeah, just wishing me good luck.'' Rita shook her thoughts away, but they wouldn't leave her mind. ''I'll be right back. Bathroom.''

Breathing was hard now that she was flooding in negative thinking. Everything in her life could so easily fall apart.

Just in the blink of an eye, her mother could have the same fate her father did and she'd be carrying the guilt of not telling her she loved her for the last time. Rita never failed it. Not once.

Her world could crumble so fast all around her and there was nothing she could do about it.

Slamming shut the toilet's cabin shut she sat down on the porcelain bowl. Her head between her hands as she repeated to herself nonstop that it was okay.

Was she really having a panic attack on what was supposed to be the best day of her life? She refused to have it turn to that. 

Counting to ten every time she'd inhale or exhale she was able to master her breathing once again. She smiled in relief.

''No I mean, Peter is cute and all but-.'' Rita's first reflex was to pull her legs towards her chest so whoever came inside couldn't see her. Her second reflex was regretting it.

''But? There's Jack right?'' Another female voice chuckled. Rita covered her mouth with the back of her hand, trying to muffle the sound of her breathing.

There are a ton of Peter's out there - she tried to reason.

''Nancy is this even working?'' Rita shook her head as she realized who was really on the other side of the door. She couldn't listen anymore even if she really wanted to. 

What is working? - she thought fearing the worst.

''Like a charm. Jack's been blowing up my phone after he saw Peter on my Instagram story.''

''You're insane, using Peter like this. The poor kid's all in love for you.'' 

Rita's mind was going wild while fires of fury and hatred were smoldering in her small narrowed eyes. She couldn't believe what her ears her capturing. 

''A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do.'' The disgusting roar of chorused laugh that followed Nancy's statement sent Rita's hatred trough the roof.  As she weighed the pros and cons of bursting out on them, she was already opening the door.

She didn't know which of the girls was Nancy but by the look on both their faces they knew exactly who she was. 

''H-hi.'' One of them said. Rita looked her up and down and she did so without trying to hide her disgusted face. ''You're Rita right? Peter told me a lot about you.'' She chuckled awkwardly.

She was of a darker complexion and her hair was straight, so straight it stuck to her head like a sheet on a bed. Her eyes were dark brown and her lips were thick. She didn't wear make up and Rita would normally think she was naturally beautiful. Although upon hearing what she had Nancy repulsed her in ways she didn't think possible.

'Oh? He didn't tell me much about you.''  Rita said between clenched teeth as she washed her hands. ''He could have told me you are a fucking bitch tough.'' 

The curly haired girl didn't stay in the bathroom to hear Nancy beg for her silence. People were doing her a lot lately. She walked like the wind back to the back door of the auditorium so no one would see her and get slightly spoiled. 

Face the color of an over-ripe tomato with eyes squinting meanly and her fists clenched she could only think about Peter and how he didn't deserve any of this.  Her heart was breaking for him and that's the realest sadness she had felt in weeks. This one she couldn't suppress and she didn't know why. She was feeling more for Peter than herself and her own heartbreak. 

''Rita!'' Peter called with widened eyes as soon as he land his hazel eyes on her. They were shining brighter than ever and he held upon his face a smile so genuine she couldn't take herself to ruin it. Not on that night. ''Look! The room is full! There's people sitting on the stairs'' He motioned for her to approached the red curtains that were still closed.

Rita's heart skipped a beat. 

''Really?'' Her shoulders softened and she forgot what was angering her, specially because Peter held her by the waist as she peeked trough the velvet material. Both ignored the static shook that happened whenever they touched each other.

''Peter?'' Rita suddenly called with a trembling voice, her hand slapped his chest.  

''What?'' He peeked too, confusion all over his voice.  

''That's my mother, beside's Isaac's father.''  

''Rita and Peter, on your marks. It's time!'' 

  ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌     

V

So this David/ Jason drama with Trisha is giving me so many headaches i need to speak about it.

I don't defend anyone in this situation honestly it's everyone's fault but David is 22 fucking years of age, and he acts like it. Above the fact he's made of sunshine he's also reckless and careless because that's him being young. 

This whole fucking drama is nothing but a product of grown ass people not knowing how to act young again and or around young people and be unconformable with the things that entitle.

David is wrong because one, he should have listened to Trisha and stop joking about the situation and two, he should stop uploading those disgusting clips because it ends up encouraging this grossness even more.

Jason is so wrong because he's fucking 45 and he jokes about fucking a 20 year old without ever thinking about his daughter in the same situation one day.It's borderline gross and creepy and he needs to stop right now. David asked him if it was okay to upload the clip and he didn't stand up to a 22 year old for his girlfriend and that's on him not on David.

Trisha is just a mess within herself. She needs help. It's so ridiculous how she tried to portrait David to be this horrible person when he's clearly not just because he crossed the line once (1) with her. She even goes THAT far and comparing him to Ted Bundy. That's all kinds of wrong.

She blames the fact her relationship is and always was toxic on the wrong doings of a young age and skips the fact Jason should grow balls and act his fucking age for once to defend her and have her back. She's insecure and it's so sad to see, it honestly breaks my heart. She's a cool girl and I've been watching her since like 2012 but if the David's vlogs are no good to her and she should walk away.

Why would she publicly attack David in his own platform of work? Why couldn't she handle it like the adult she is and work it out offline?

The difference of maturity between David (22) and Jason (45) + Trisha (30) is clear when we look at the way they handle the minor inconvenience in their life.

David keeps his silence unless he needs to apologize for something. He works things out with the people involved before he goes to talk about it on the internet.

Look at his break up with Liza.

Look at Jason's and Trisha's break up.

Enough said. Alexa play toxic by Britney Spears

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 260 7
Famous Actor Kendall Clark, who plays Leilani, Eldest Daughter of Tonowari & Ronal in Avatar: The way Of water begins to start a close relationship...
268K 5.4K 53
@bobmorley commented on your photo!
17.2K 319 28
Another new story. ~~~~ "Blake, your not a cadet anymore. Why you here?" I asked. "How's it going woods?" Bellamy smiled. "Dodging questions I see"...
130K 2.3K 38
when jade Gilmore starts at chilton with her twin sister for a better learning experience but meets a boy along the way.. ⋆。 °✩ i know yo...