all that glitters » david dob...

By messydobrik

David's been looking for his Talulah his whole life. Little did he know he'd run straight into her on her fir... More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
gilded, the all that glitters sequel

thirty two

4.2K 174 69
By messydobrik

"David Julian Dobrik—"

I was a heavy sleeper, and probably would not have stirred, except for the fact that David's father's voice was both unexpected and booming.

"—get your ass up and get those kids out of my basement right now."

My eyes shot open in shock, suddenly thankful that David got us water last night and had to put on boxers. Otherwise, his dad would've known. He probably knew anyway, but with the blankets up to my neck, I thought maybe he wouldn't guess that I was completely naked. David immediately rolled out of bed, grabbing some dirty joggers off his floor and the t-shirt he was wearing last night. He asked, so casually that it shocked me, "Why are you home?"

"Your uncle and his girlfriend got in a fight," John sighed just thinking about it. His eyes then turned to me. "Hi, Mona."

"Hi," I awkwardly smiled, willing myself not to move. He could not know I was naked.

"It was Mona's birthday yesterday," David mentioned, again much too casual for the situation at hand.

"Was it?" his eyebrows raised in surprise. "Happy birthday, Mona! Did my son get you a good present?"

"Thank you, and yes, he did," I smiled at David. "He flew my friends out from Houston to see me, and then he threw me the party. I take full responsibility for any damages. I mean, I can't pay for them, but I take responsibility in spirit."

"I didn't know it was a birthday party for our darling Mona," David's dad seemed to perk up at the fact that David was actually making romantic gestures. "Is it darling, or...?"

"Sweetheart," David corrected with a laugh. "Anyways, I'll go pick up. Mona needs to sleep; she was up all night."

"Of course," John lightly smiled at me. "I'm sorry for disturbing you. In an hour or so, I'll have breakfast made for us."

"Okay," I nodded, and the two filed out of the room, David sending me a not-so-subtle wink before shutting the door behind him. I sighed in relief, wrapping David's sheet around me as I got up to lock the door, just in case. Once alone, I pulled on my jeans from last night and stole one of David's sweatshirts so I didn't have to be in the slutty bodysuit I wore last night in front of David's dad.

I checked my phone for the first time since the night before, and saw many, many texts from Giselle and Everleigh.

the ladies

jizz: mona are u fucking david

everlee: she so is !! i watched them go upstairs !!!!!!! yay mona!!!!

jizz: omg MONAAAAAA im sooo so so so pproud of uujh

jizz: im drunk as a skunk

everlee: mona we wanted to let u know that we're going back to the hotel !!!!!

everlee: so don't come looking for us in the am

jizz: have FUN u slutty bitch

everlee: amen sister !! we'll see you tomorrow to hear all about it

I sent them a quick text, letting them know I'd pick them up at their hotel around lunch time so we could have a little chat. The soreness between my legs wasn't terrible, not much worse than in New York, so I took that as a good sign. I also didn't bleed on David's sheets, and after reading After, I was extremely thankful for that. The condom was in the trash bag. I wasn't getting betted on. David was probably messing with my head and using me for his own sadistic pleasure, but... at least I wasn't a bet.

I sat in his bedroom for thirty more minutes until he came back to get me.

"Sup, Julian?" I laughed at his expense, feeling even more triumphant when he seemed to cringe at the mention of his middle name. "When were you gonna tell me you had such a dorky nickname?"

"Like yours is any better," he scoffed.

"Sofia?" I pretended to frown. Clearly, David didn't know my middle name or why it was important to me. I wasn't actually offended. "Named after my deceased mother?"

"Shut up, Mona," David rolled his eyes at the guilt trip I tried to send him down. "We both have dead moms. You can't make me feel bad. Come downstairs and eat breakfast before I put you in a chokehold."

"Come downstairs and eat breakfast before I put you in a chokehold," I mocked in a childish voice, then added, "Yeah, right. I'll fuck you up, Dobrik. You haven't seen me in the ring."

"Just admit I could kick your ass if I wanted to," David opened his bedroom door and allowed me to exit first. I scoffed at his response. Sure, David had a couple inches on me, but I was stronger. David had noodle arms and chicken legs; I at least had some meat on my bones.

"You couldn't even if you tried," I laughed, noticing David slowing down in front of me. Still, it came as a shock to me when he slammed me up against the wall, not enough to hurt me, but definitely enough to take my breath away. "Jesus Christ, David."

"Say it again, Little Miss Confident," he teased, a cocky smirk on his face. I tried to push him back, but he was much stronger than I originally thought. "Not so cocky now, huh?"

It was clear I couldn't overpower him, but I could fuck with his mind a little bit. I pushed my hips up just enough to apply the tiniest bit of pressure against his, lining up my lips with his ear and
whispering, "Think about all the things we could do just—" kiss "—like—" kiss "—this..." kiss.

Each kiss trailed from his ear to his jaw and then finally to his lips. He sucked in a breath, his grip loosening just enough for me to push him completely off of me. I added, with a cheeky smile, "If only your dad weren't downstairs. Let's go. I'm starving."

"You're the fucking devil," he called after me as I quite literally skipped down the stairs, all too happy with myself. We ate breakfast (cinnamon rolls & bacon, no eggs thankfully), and then I left to go pick up Giselle and Everleigh for their last day in Vernon Hills.

We sat in the park, eating some of the grocery store sushi we stopped to get and talking about my night with David.

"I still can't believe our sweet little Virgin Mary is just a Mary now," Giselle reminiscently sighed. "It feels like just yesterday, we were laying in Ev's bed while you cried about being a forty year old virgin."

"I kind of miss when Mona was a virgin," Everleigh said.

"Ev, I was a virgin literally yesterday," I laughed.

"No, I miss when you were a desperate virgin," she corrected herself. "Like freshman year, when all you wanted to do was kiss a boy, but any chance you got, you backed out. Every party we dragged you along to, you made it your mission to kiss someone, and you always only talked to us. All it took was a move to Chicago, and suddenly, you've gone crazy."

"I haven't gone crazy," I rolled my eyes at the drama of it all. "Besides, no one liked me in Houston. That's why I didn't kiss anyone."

"You didn't kiss anyone because you were fucking awkward," Giselle laughed, taking a sip from her water bottle, before adding (with the water still in her mouth), "Everyone wanted to fuck you, but you made them uncomfortable."

"That's not true."

"Mona, you're seriously one of the hottest people I've ever seen, and I've seen Nick Jonas in person," Everleigh raised her eyebrows like that statement was supposed to make me believe I was hotter than Nick Jonas. "Andrew Bethune baked you a fucking casserole when Miss Sofia passed away. A casserole! Are you telling me he didn't want to fuck?"

"He was just being nice," I shrugged, looking down at my sushi, which suddenly became much more interesting than my friend's faces. "He was just being nice because I was the girl with the dead mom."

"That's not true, and you know it," Giselle sighed. "We're your best friends since third grade. We slept over at your house every day for two weeks. That's being nice. The junior class writing you a joint card when your dad died is being nice. Never in a million years did it cross any of our minds to make you a fucking casserole. He so wanted some, Mona, and you took the casserole and slammed the door in his face."

"You guys are making me feel bad!"

"Don't feel bad," Everleigh shrugged. "He was ugly. We're just saying that you, my dear Mona, are a hot commodity wherever you go. You are special. Don't let David treat you any differently."

"I'll keep that in mind."

i love everleigh and giselle, based on my real life friends!!

xoxo abby

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.1K 33
READ AT UR OWN RISK!! OLD AND ANNOYING !! "you aren't a fucking king dobrik, don't expect me to bow down to you." "don't flatter yourself. your opin...
64.5K 1.5K 18
my eyes widen in shock "you're absolutely crazy" he laughs loudly "i'm not. i just-i like to keep things entertaining" {2018 era} {highest ranking: #...
5.8K 9 45
the one where she thinks she's helping her best friend win a girls heart but fails to realize it's her heart he's trying to win OR in which he creat...
638K 13.9K 54
fall more in love every day david dobrik x fem!oc social media © valkyraes