The Lightning King (Highschoo...

By Kayto2538

You just entered Kouh Academy as it recently became Coed. However unlike a majority of the students there you... More

Your Peerage
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Familiar Request
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Winners
Vote Now
Uh...hi...hehe
Chapter 15.5
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side Story 5
Side Story 6
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
100,000 Reads
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Augustus Family Peerage
Vote Now!
Augustus Christmas Special
Explination
Hey...
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Your Intro

46.1K 341 102
By Kayto2538

You

Official outfit

(Hood only in battle)

You are apart of the Augustus Family. One of the last families of pure blooded devils in the underworld left. You are known as the lightning devils. You are childhood friends of Sona and Rias and good friends with their respective families.

Abilities: you can conjure lightning from your fingertips like a Sith Lord.
Lightning grenades: Shock a person or object, throw it/them and it explodes with lightning in contact.
Lightning shield: creates an anti magic lightning dome around you

Your saber. That has your family symbol which is over your heart on your outfit and on the hilt of your saber.

You can use lightning to extend your blade for a big lightning sword.

Also if you get struck with natural or magical lightning you can absorb it to either augment your own power or redirect it.

Personality: You are a guy who loves giving everyone a helping hand. But that doesn't mean you are completely generous because you know that will cost you your life. You will move mountains to protect your friends and family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 547 60
After a year In the Devildom you soon return back home, however you miss your housemates greatly along with your friends the Angels, but most of all...
30.8K 889 39
Y/n was someone who loved to learn, more about the supernatural world. You loved every bit of it, and try to study, more about other stuff related to...
1.3K 14 15
A reincarnate has fallen into the world of Highschool DxD, but something strange happened, while being a foreigner, Arthur was expecting harsh resist...
44.1K 2.3K 50
"From here on out, this is my story. And I'll lead this life however I want to." (Y/N) had read tales about people waking up and finding themselves i...