OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
A Million and one Questions [21]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

Even when she's not around she's around! [44]

1.4K 424 298
By ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N

|2| more to go😱
________

Y/N's POV.

"Mmm." I groaned as I ran my hand over the bed only got feel that it was empty and cold. Nicki must have left out earlier this morning. I sat up with my back against the headboard when I heard my phone start ringing.

I hope it's not Rosa because I'm trying to relax not think about work right now.

I sighed deeply as I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Momma!" My eyebrows furrowed but my frown instantly turned into a huge smile when I heard my baby's voice.

"Hi babygirl, what are you doing up so early?'"

"Momma you come back to me n' mommy now." She asked completely ignoring my question. I chuckled softly.

"Baby, momma is away with Nicki."

"You not take me momma." I could tell that she was pouting.

"I know baby, but this trip is for grownups only. But I promise you I'll take you away when I get back."

"Mommy come too, momma!" I smiled to myself and nodded.

"Mommy comes too babygirl."

I talked to her for about an hour just trying to her feel better. I hate that I'm not there with her but I need to talk to Camila.

"Royalty are you ok baby?"

The line went silent for a second and all I heard was small chatter in the background.

"Ro, baby you alright?"

"No! I-I want you momma!"

I closed my eyes tightly and sighed not wanting to hear her cry.

"Royalty baby don't cry please, you'll make momma cry."

I heard her small sniffs through the phone. "K momma, I sworry I not cry I be bigger girl."

"Where is your mommy at Ro? Let me talk to her."

"H-her not here momma, I wif nel."

My jaw instantly clenched when I heard that. Why the fuck was she with her out of all people.

"You're with Chanel?"

"Uh huh momma, but I ready go now."

"I'll be home soon baby, I promise you. Now let me speak to Chanel."

"K momma."

I had to keep my cool I didn't want Royalty to be any more upset than she is now.

"Um hello?" Chanel's nervous voice came through the phone.

"Chanel, where is Camila? Why are you with my child?"

"S-She I don't but she asked me to come by and watch Royalty. I was just as surprised as you Y/N."

My jaw clenched even tighter if that was possible. "Where the hell is Rosa?"

I don't believe that shit at all seeing how Camila just told me not too long ago not to let Ro back around her. So why all of a sudden would her mind change, I know she wasn't the desperate to have somebody watch her that she would choose Chanel out of all people.

"I-I don't know Y/N, I'm only doing what I was told to."

I inhaled quickly becoming irritated. This bitch doesn't know anything.

"Whatever listen. Get ahold of Ally or Normani since you don't know where Camila is. Call them to come watch Royalty."

"Ok."

Sighing deeply I hung up the phone without another word.

I figured I needed to call Camila but when I called it went straight to her voicemail. I groaned throwing myself back down on the bed.

As I stared out the large glass windows put to the water the smell of waffles and bacon filled my nose and I knew the maids must have cooked.

I hopped off the bed pulling my jogging pants up before getting up and dosing my morning hygiene.
Once I was finished I made my way down the large stairs.

"Good morning baby." I said as I walked down the stairs into the kitchen going to place a kiss on Nicki's lips.

She straight up dodged me and went under my arm passing me.

I frowned turning around to her. "Damn babe, you still upset about yesterday?"

She glanced back at me before shrugging. "What you think?"

I shrugged. "I don't know what to think. I mean we had a nice time yesterday, we talked everything out so I'm lost right now."

She gave me a fake smile. "Even though that's true, I woke up before you and do you know what I saw?"

"What?"

"Messages from that bitch Chanel. You know the one you claim is just your personal assistant." She spoke with her eyes never leaving mine.

I chuckled shaking my head. "No baby, you got it all wrong. She was telling me that she had to go to my place to watch Royalty. Apparently Camila asked her to I don't really know."

She just shook her head trying to walk past me but I had her trapped against the refrigerator. My arms above her head on each side so she wasn't going anywhere.

"Baby, you got to believe me. I'm serious."

She sighed bringing her hands up to her face. "I'm so sorry baby. I-I don't know why I'm acting so jealous, I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I-I'm just-"

I interrupted her by placing my lips on hers. "Shhh baby it's ok I understand. Trust me I get jealous too."

She giggled as she slapped my face softly. "Oh I know you do, but it's completely out of character for me."

I smiled down at her as I placed a slow lingering kiss on her lips.

"Now that we're all good again, can we please go eat this nice breakfast that was prepared for us?"

"Yes let's go baby, I'm starving!"

::

Later that night.

"Babe. This is really beautiful." Nicki whispered as we walked hand in hand through the city.

I loved it here, it's so cool and calm. It feels good to be able to actually walk outside and not being mobbed.

"So." I started as our hands swung back and forth together. "Have you been having a good time so far?"

Nicki smiled up at me. "I have baby, I love it here!"

I looked over at her and placed my arm around her shoulder before leaning down to kiss her forehead then her lips. "I'm glad because I'm loving it here with you. Just us, it feels good."

"Yeah, I feel like we're slowly making up for all the lost time you know."

I nodded understanding what she said. "I get you, we already don't spend a lot of time together so this definitely makes it better."

We talked and laughed as we continued walking around. Just looking at all the sights and all the lights that hung around.

Everything was going straight until my phone rang. I sighed pulling it out my pocket to see Mila's name pop up.

I made a quick glance over to Nicki before answering the phone.

"Y/N we really need to talk." Camila's voice boomed through the phone before I could even say shit. But I'm glad she called me back because I needed to talk to her ass anyway.

"We sure as hell do. Where were you earlier?"

"I was out." She said simply as if it was nothing.

My eyebrow raised as I slowed my walk down. "Out, and you decided to run off and leave our child with Chanel out of all people? I thought you said you ain't want her around?"

"What? No I didn't, I called Rosa and she was supposed to be watching her."

"You sure about that?" How is that even possible? How about ups Chanel have Royalty if Camila ain't let her go with her?

"Y/N yes, I took her to her and everything. I was only going to the studio for a while. Why are you asking, was Chanel there or something?"

"Nah but she was at the house with Royalty. She told me that you called her over to watch her for you."

"That bitch! She lied Y/N, I wish I would've known because when I got back Rosa gave Royalty to me so I didn't see anything wrong. I sure as hell didn't see Chanel there. You know me better than that."

What in the hell was going on. Rosa has never lied to me or done anything sneaky, she's never went behind my back on anything either. But this right here was unacceptable.

"Shits not right Mila. That's exactly why I told her to call Mani or Ally to pick her up, that shit did not sound right."

I could hear her sigh deeply. "Y/N this is a problem. They lied to me and to you about where our child was! Like what in the fuck is going on! That is basically kidnaping!"

She yelled clearly pissed. Hell I am too, Chanel straight up lied to me and as for Rosa she's apparently a snake! I mean I expected some sneak shit from Chanel's ass. Because like I said before once she fucked up she had to go. But now Rosa is playing games. Oh nah they really got the wrong one.

"I'll talk to them and see what's going on."

"No. What you need to do is fire her ass! Both of them need to go!" I sighed knowing she was right. I didn't want to I mean I've know Rosa for most of my career. She's always been there for me, but what she did was wrong and I can't let her do whatever the hell she wants especially when it has something to do with my child.

"You're right and I'll handle it Camila. Now what is it that you needed to talk to me about? How's Ro because she was sad earlier?"

I could hear her breathing change as if she thought of something bad.

"It's actually about Royalty, she's fine I picked her up from the girls earlier. But that's not the only problem."

"Ok then what is it?"

"She's started to pee in the bed Y/N."

I opened my mouth not knowing what to say. "O-k, and how's that the problem?"

Royalty is a baby, she's 4. So of course she's gonna have an accident every once in a while. So why is Camila tripping about that.

"Seriously Y/N?"

I shrugged. "She's still a baby Camila, accidents are bound to happen."

"It's more than just that though. It's constantly now and honestly when has she ever done that Y/N?"

I bit down on my lip before I ran my empty hand through my wild curls. I don't want to argue with her over this.

"Alright, alright. What do you think we need to do about all of this?"

"I-I don't know what, but something is definitely going on with her. She's not sleeping in her room anymore, she won't even sleep through a full night. She'll be up crying and hollering from the top of her lungs. Now she's peeing in the bed. Oh god something is so wrong with my baby!"

"Camila, calm down alright. When I get back we'll take her to the doctor together ok. We'll go and get her checked out."

"B-but I don't know if we should wait another day Y/N. This hasn't just started."

"I'll be home soon alright, we are only here for four more days."

"O-ok."

"Now I need you to promise me that you'll be ok. Do I need to come back early? Because you know I will."

She giggled softly before sniffing. "N-no Y/N don't do that. I'll handle everything until you get back, and just so you know I'm not leaving Royalty again she'll be coming everywhere with me."

I nodded even though she couldn't see me. "Alright good and I agree with you on that. We need to find out what's going and everything first."

"Ok." She sniffed quickly. "I'll let you go back to enjoying yourself." Her now hushed voice said into the phone.

"I'll call you later tonight mila. Just try not to stress too much over it. I promise we'll get things back to the way they were. I'll do anything to fix this, ok?"

"I love you Y/N." She whispered

My heart began to pound quickly and I looked around me as if someone was watching me basically fall to pieces at her telling me she loves me.

"I lo-you too mila. Talk to you later." I said quickly before ending the call.

Damn I made that so fucking awkward. But what was I supposed to say when I'm here, on vacation celebrating my anniversary with my current girl.

When I hung up Nicki was staring dead at me. It wasn't a look she normally gives me, but I don't know how to explain it. It's like she was reading my mind or some shit.

"What babe, why you looking at me like that?"

She sipped on her drink slowly before turning away from me. "Nothing."

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

A/N

New stories I'm working on:

•Ariana/You-(2)

•Nicki/You - (4)

•Camila/You- (3)

•Normani/You- (2)

🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Which ones would you guys like first??

Let me know what you guys and maybe would like to see happen next....

I know I can't satisfy everyone BUT I'd like to know what you guys would like to read. So that I could try and fit it into the story somehow💕

Thanks so much for reading/voting...also sorry for any mistakes

UPDATE COMING SOON🐞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 122 26
It's been exactly 5 years since Camila Cabello left fifth harmony and things could not be more glum. After Camila had 2 successful albums in 2 years...
41.4K 1.1K 16
*(lauren/you/camila)* gxg Y/n had never understood the world's obsession with romantic relationships, no matter how hard she tried. Lover after love...
75K 3.1K 7
Y/N and Lauren are completely and utterly in love, but being famous can take its toll on a relationship. Their time isn't right, according to Y/N, so...
47.2K 1.5K 46
"I'm tired of feeling alone Lauren. " Y/N pulled her hips close to his hearing his favorite little gasp that escape her red lips. "There's always so...