MISCHIEF ||TWO||

By deankrtn

"If this kid lifts this hammer, I'm retiring" "Okay kid, we don't got all day you know!" "You happy now, St... More

< Language! >
< He's still Barton >
< Excelsior! >
< Ultron >
< Awakening >
< Clint the Family Man >
< Can a goddess get sick? >
< Thor's personal vision >
< Sokovia >
< You didn't see that coming? >
< Assemble >
= Oops? =
= Heat of the Moment =
= The Sokovia Accords =
= She's Gone =
= Rest in Peace, Peggy =
= The Beginning to a War =
= Come on Bucky! =
= New Recruits =
= Airport Battle Pt. 1 =
= Airport Battle Pt. 2 =
+ Moving In +
+ That is False +
+ Is This Anybody's Bike? +
+ Punks +
+ R.I.P. The Death Star +
+Jealousy +
+ Glowy Thing +
+ Evil Lair +
+ Trackers +
+ Suit Lady +
+ Instant-Kill +
+ Warehouse Escape +
+ Washington Monument +
+ Detention +
+ Boat Rides Pt.1 +
+ Boat Rides Pt.2 +
+ Slow Dancing with you +
+ Homecoming +
+ Killer Driving Skills +
+ Plane Ride +
+ Teen Love +
!!! C O M P L E T E D !!!

+ The Party Girl +

311 10 1
By deankrtn

I was sitting on the couch at Liz's party. I cut my hair so it rested on my shoulders, I was wearing a cropped dark green long sleeve shirt with black ripped jeans and black platform docs. I also did my makeup so I was wearing eyeliner, mascara, and some deep red lipstick. Several guys had tried to get my number so far, but I had my eyes on someone else. I had went outside to see Flash at the DJ Station, poor choice in my opinion. "Hey Beautiful." He spoke, I then turned to look him in the eyes. "Kara is that you? Damn loving that haircut, when is your bro Spidey gonna show?" I rolled my eyes.

"You are the worse Flash, hope you know that." I was about to walk away until Flash spoke into his microphone.

"Penis Parker, what's up?" Flash plays a honking sound on the stereo system. I turn to see Peter standing there in a button up with Ned standing beside him wearing a cool hat. Peter then saw me, Our eyes locked for a second before I looked away. I then walk off, I could hear Flash as I walked away. "So, where's your pal Spider-Man? Let me guess. In Canada with your imaginary girlfriend?"

I then went to grab myself some drinks, thank god there was some alcoholic drinks here, I grabbed a red solo cup and poured straight up Vodka in it. I then chugged it, I think one of the senior boys saw it as he approached me. "Hey Beautiful, wanna join a drinking competition?" He smiled, I placed my cup on the counter and looked at him.

"Sign me up." I spoke staring him dead in the eyes and he smiled, he had nice blue eyes and dark brown hair, he was really cute. I think he was a senior student at Midtown, but I don't care. I walk into the backyard and see there is two tables set up with ten chairs, five at each table.

"What's your name?" The boy asked.

"Kara, why?"

"We got our final competitor! Kara!" He yelled as he pushed me towards the chairs, everyone who was participating was a male. I was the only female. Some of them looked at me oddly, I even heard some sexist comments, but I was ready to prove them wrong.

"The rules are we give you a minute to drink all of the shots in front of you. There's thirty. Whomever drinks the most in a minute wins!" A senior girl spoke, her brunette hair in a high pony, she was also wearing a shirt that looked too small for her which showed her bust. "Are you ready!" She yelled most of the guys started to yell. I then look to see Peter walk out of the house and look right at me, he wasn't with Ned anymore.

"Go!" Without thinking about it I start to take shots, there was a girl in front of me prepared to fill up extra shots if I finished all thirty, but what she didn't know. Was that I could finish all of them in about thirty seconds. I kept drinking shots until, the timer was up. "Time!" The Girl shouted. I looked at all my empty shot glasses, I was definitely drunk.

"I think we got a winner!" Peter rushes to my side, as he helps me up from the chair as he take me away from the senior kids. "Kara who drank 75 shots beating our old champion by a landslide!" She announced.

"Hey petey *hiccup* I won!" I giggled. "I am a winner baby!" I announced as everyone cheered.

"Come on Kara, you're drunk. Let's take you home." He spoke in a soothing voice.

"I'm not *hiccup* drunk, you drunk! *hiccup* " Peter sighed. As soon as he too me out of the house, a bright blue explosion in the distance. He stands, staring at it with concern. I see it too, now curious I wanted to go find out what it was.

"What the hell?"

"Can I come?" I ask looking to Peter who looks at me for a second, before he shook his head and left me on the porch of the house with a blanket around my shoulders. I saw him quickly change and run off in his suit. Me being my authentic mischievous self followed after him, at first I ran, but then I flew. I kept flying into trees. I watch as he lands on another roof, flips off the house, then shoots a thin line of spiderweb over a vast golf course. It flies off, having nothing to attach itself to. I then fly straight into Peter. "Hi Peter!" I smile as his suit's eyes widened.

"Kara no! You can't come you're not in the proper state to!" Anger flooded my body as the ground began to shake.

"I want to come!" I spoke, my hair beginning to float upwards, Peter raises his hands in a way to calm me down.

"Okay okay let's go! Stay close!" I nod happily as my hair lands down. As we ran across the golf course the sprinklers are activated. "This sucks!" He gasped.

---

Hiding, Peter and I watch as a man walks up to his van and looks inside. Spider-Man's eyes narrow. The back of the van is full of machinery and weapons. "Why are we hiding?" I whispered looking to Peter, he lifts a hand to my mouth.

"shhhh, you might give up our spot to the bad guys." He whispered back.

"Peter," I whispered. He looked over to me and sighed. "Do you love me?"

"I- uh Kara I-"

"It's okay Peter, but I love you. I think, whenever I see you look at Liz I get jealous. What do you see in her that I don't have? Am I not pretty enough? Peter I-" He takes off his mask and looks at me, tears were starting to well up my eyes, I was wearing my black mask and black runners, but I was still in my party attire. He then pulls down my mask and kisses me and I was shocked, but then I returned it. "Peter I-"

"Shhhh, now let's get back to work." I nodded, my cheeks were even more red. Suddenly, a yodelling ringtone plays. The weapon dealers look around, alarmed.

"Okay, what the hell was that?" One of the men spoke, as I looked to Peter. He quickly puts his mask back on. The phone continues to ring. Peter takes his phone out to check caller ID. Ned is making a funny face on the screen. The man aims his gun at the other guy. Peter flips off the wall and lands on the ground. I fall onto the ground making a small dent.

"Hey! Hey, come on. You gonna shoot at somebody, shoot at me."

"All right." The man turns the gun on Peter, but Peter shoots his web, disarms him, and charges. Using a high tech gauntlet from his van, The other punches me with a burst of energy. I slam into the side of the bridge and land on the ground. the man jumps in and starts the car. The other guy, laughing triumphantly, jumps onto the back of the van as his accomplice drives off.

"What was that?"

"I dunno, but we gotta get them." Peter shoots his web, attaching it to the weapon dealers' open van door. The van drags in through a neighbourhood, knocking Peter into a trash can. I was flying following the van, but I was slower than usual. Peter is still being dragged through the neighbourhood, clinging to the back of the van. One of the van's doors were gone, I had finally caught up with Peter I was about to grab his shoulders when he was knocked off course and was nowhere to be seen. "Spider-Man!" I yelled, but no answer so I stuck with the van trying to not lose sight of it. As I kept flying after them waiting for Peter to show up, I look up to see Peter jump off a roof.

"Surprise!" He yelled, I then see a giant bird man fly towards him, I quickly fly over to them, I quickly take Peter's spot as I'm snatched by the man, but Peter was also snatched by the guy's other foot thing. I look to the man, I could feel my telekinesis doing some damage to his wings before he punched me in the face knocking me out cold. "Goddess!" Peter wrestles to pull his leg free from Birdman's grasp. Noticing the struggle, Birdman trains his glowing eyes at Peter menacingly and carries him even higher. Suddenly, the spider drawn on the back of Peter's suit starts to beep and blink. A parachute unfolds itself from the hidden compartment. The air resistance from it makes rips Peter from Birdman's grasp. Peter grabs me, It felt like I was out of my body like astral projection, but I couldn't get back in my body. During our descent, Peter gets wrapped up in the fabric.

"Peter!" I scream trying to get his attention, but it was no use.

"Aahhhh!" Peter and I plunge into a lake. He struggles to free himself from the parachute as he sinks deeper and deeper, he also tries to reach me, but I sink faster since I am dead weight. I was then dragged back to my body, I opened my eyes and tried to take a breath, but I inhaled water. I could feel the water filling my lungs. I grabbed my throat as I tried to reach out to Peter as I kept sinking. A figure dives into the water in an admirably fast speed I looked and saw Iron Man he went to grab me then Peter. We then emerge from the lake, I was in a coughing fit as I was in his arms and Peter was holding onto his neck.

"And then he just, like, swooped down like a monster... ...and picked us up, and took us up like a thousand feet and just dropped us. How'd you find us? Did you put a tracker in my suit?"

"I put everything in your suit. Including this heater. Unfortunate I wasn't the one who made Kara's suit so there is no heater."

"That's better. Thanks." Peter spoke as he got closer to me. I had used my telekinesis to get the water out of my lungs, I also took out all of the alcohol out of my system so I was now sober. I couldn't remember much, but maybe that might be for the better.

"What were you two thinking?"

"The guy with wings is the source of the weapons. We gotta take him down."

"Take him down now, huh? Peter, there are people who handle this sort of thing."

"The Avengers?" I spoke looking at Iron Man.

"No. This is a little below their pay grade."

"Mr. Stark, you didn't have to come out here. I had that. I was fine."

"Oh, I'm not here. Thank God this place has Wi-Fi... ...or you two would be toast right now. Thank Ganesh while you're at it. Cheers. Look, forget the flying vulture guy, please."

"Why?"

"Why? Because I said so! Sorry, I'm talking to teenagers. Stay close to the ground. Build up your game helping little people, like that lady that bought you guys the churro. Can't you just be a friendly... neighbourhood Spider-Man?" Iron Man then turned to me. "And for you young lady! You could've died Kara! You were obviously drunk and almost drowned! If it weren't for your powers you'd be dead." I looked down to my shoes as I leaned against Peter for warmth.

"But we're ready for more than that now."

"No, you two are not."

"That's not what you thought when I took on Captain America."

"Trust me, kid. If Cap wanted to lay you out, he would've. Listen to me. If you come across these weapons again, call Happy."

"Are you driving?"

"You know, it's never too early to start thinking about college. I got some pull at MIT. End call."

"No, I don't need to go to--"

"Mr. Stark is no longer connected." F.R.I.D.A.Y. spoke.

"That's awesome. "Stay close to the ground"? What is he talking about?" Peter then answers the phone. "Hey, what's up? I'm on my way back."

"Who's that?" I ask, he mouths the word "Ned" and I nod. He then put Ned on speakerphone.

"Actually, I was calling to say maybe you guys shouldn't come. Listen."

"When I say "penis," you say "Parker." - Penis! - Parker! - Penis! - Parker!"

"Sorry, Peter. Also I guess we're still losers. I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"It's not your fault."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 6K 86
๐—™๐—”๐— ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ | "ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ (ส/ษด) แดขแดสŸแดสœแดแด  า“ษชษขสœแด›s า“แดส€ สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€แดษชสŸส." โง— ะฒฯƒฯƒะบ ั‚ฯ‰ฯƒ ฯƒฦ’ ั‚ะฝั” zฯƒโ„“ฯƒะฝฯƒฮฝ ั•ั”ัฮนั”ั• "๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ž๐™™ ๐™– ๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ช๐™–๐™œ๏ฟฝ...
4.4K 154 19
Alyssa Morgan Stark - daughter of famous genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist; Tony Stark, and remarkable Pepper Potts. As her father fina...
198K 10.4K 37
๐•๐€๐‹๐Ž๐‘ | โYeah? I'll have you know my superpower is being a huge asshole, actually.โž In which the mysterious superhero and S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, Va...
2K 91 30
An attempt to create an AI to better the world epically fails and now the heroes are forced to deal with a new threat, and experimented upon twins wh...