UnOrdinary: What if?

By BookWormDevil

What if John hadn't learned from the Readjustment Facility? What if, instead, he felt a need for revenge on a... More

Chapter #1 John
Chapter #2 Seraphina
Chapter #3 John
Chapter #4 Seraphina
Chapter #5 John
Chapter #6 Seraphina
Chapter #7 John
Chapter #8 Seraphina
Chapter #9 John
New Years Special Edition
Chapter #10 Seraphina
Chapter #11 John
Chapter #12 Seraphina
Chapter #13 John
Chapter #14 Seraphina
Chapter #15 John
Chapter #16 Seraphina
Chapter #17 John
Chapter #18 Seraphina
Chapter #19 John
Chapter #20 Seraphina
Chapter #21 John
Chapter #22 Seraphina
Chapter #23 John
Chapter #24 Seraphina
Chapter #25 John
Chapter #26 Seraphina
Bonus (Little Special)
Chapter #27 John
Chapter #28 Seraphina
Chapter #29 John
Chapter #30 Seraphina
Chapter #31 John
Chapter #32 Seraphina
The Little Bonus
Chapter #33 John
Chapter #34 Seraphina
Chapter #35 John
Chapter #36 Seraphina
Chapter #37 John
Chapter #38 Seraphina
Chapter #39 John
Chapter #40 Seraphina
Chapter #41 John
Chapter #42 Seraphina
Chapter #43 John
Chapter #44 Seraphina
Chapter #45 John
Chapter #46 Seraphina
Chapter #47 John
Chapter #48 Seraphina
Chapter #49 John
Chapter #50 S P E C I A L
Chapter #51 Seraphina
Chapter #52 John
Chapter #53 Seraphina
Chapter #54 John
Chapter #55 Seraphina
Chapter #56 John
Chapter #57 Seraphina
Chapter #58 John
Chapter #59 Seraphina (The End)

Valentines Day Special Edition

2.6K 63 12
By BookWormDevil

Here is a Valentines Special edition, which makes no sense, because the story is more like a horror story (sorry). I guess the ending is okay, but its pretty weird.
Oh well.. Enjoy!

    "Uh, hello?" The air was tense as a teenage girl walked towards the big black house. She waited, but the phone in her hand did not answer.

She glanced at the house in front of her, and analyzed the front. It didn't look haunted, but it didn't look cheery either.

"Crow?" She asked, getting irritated, "why aren't you answering the phone?"

There were a few noises that she could hear coming from the receiver, but she wasn't content with that. Her best friend had called her to tell her to come to this address. Supposedly where his house was, but the area she was in now couldn't be his house.

"Sera?" The receiver crackled, "Are you there?"

The magenta haired girl stared down at the house, "yeah, but I didn't think you had such a weird and haunted house."

The phone went silent.

"How is this haunted?!" The boy asked annoyed, "my neighbourhood looks nice!"

Seraphina looked around at the trees that swayed to the wind. "You house is legit surrounded by trees and bushes. No houses or lights, how is it supposed to look nice?"

John didn't answer immediately. "What do you mean trees and bushes, it's next to apartment buildings!"

Seraphina glared at the phone, "the house is black John. And the air around this place isn't what you would call peaceful. Besides, this is where you send your friend on Valentine's Day?"

"Wait, Wait, Wait." The receiver growled, "the description your giving me ain't correct at all. Where are you?"

The blue eyed girls eyebrow twitched, "what?! You were the one who told me the address! You tell me!!"

The receiver sighed, "look Sera, I'm out of my house right now, and I can't see you anywhere. I serious, where are you?"

"I don't know!" Seraphina yelled into the phone, "you told me to head over to the east side of town. Then follow a road up, and then find a neighbourhood!"

"Wait," John told her, "I did not say the east side of town. I said the west."

Seraphina took a few big breaths to calm herself down. "You are telling me that I'm at the other side of town. And that I have no idea how to get back?!"

"You don't know your way back?" The ravenette asked.

"Of course I don't!" Seraphina yelled, waving her arms around, "I had to follow a trail in the woods for this!"

John gasped, "a trail in the woods?! Please don't tell me that the house is black."

Seraphina narrowed her eyes, "it is. What's wrong with it?"

There was curses form the receiver. "Sera, your on your own."

"What do you mean?" The magenta haired girl asked in annoyance. "Do you know where I am?"

"Sera," John mumbled, "I'm not going over there. I don't care if you tempt me with anything, that place is haunted."

She paused for a moment, thinking about what her friend had just admitted. "Your not afraid of an entire schools population against you? But your scared of a haunted house?!"

"Yeah..."

"John Doe," Seraphina growled, "get over here now."

"No."

"I'm serious," Seraphina groaned, "I don't know how to get out of here."

"Find a way."

She rolled her eyes, "very helpful indeed." She began to get sarcastic, "I'm just going to wander around, hoping that I will find my way back, and that I won't die from starvation, dehydration, hypothermia, getting eaten, getting poisoned, getting..."

"Ok," John growled into the phone, "I get it. You don't have to push it."

"Then help!" Seraphina growled, "I seriously don't know how to get out of here! Please."

"I'm sorry," John apologized, "but I already told you my answer."

A big gust of wind breathed on the girl. And she began to shiver. "Hypothermia is actually sounding like something possible now."

"Use your ability or something," he told her, "it's made for something."

She glowered at the phone in her hand. "Wow, could you please tell me how to get out of here using time manipulation?"

The phone went silent.

"Okay, Fine, Do something else then."

She leaned against one of the trees, "Okay then, the house looks like a good option." She scanned it over, "nobody owns it, right?"

"Don't enter there Sera!" John exclaimed, "I told you! Its haunted!"

She rolled her eyes, "suuuure."

"I'm serious!' He yelled, "don't go there!"

                  She smirked, "then get over here. I won't have any other choice if you don't."

                 John huffed in frustration, "no, I'm traumatized from that place. I'm not going there."

                 Seraphina stalked over to the house. And knocked on the door. "Anyone there?" She teased.

             "Sera! No!"

             She opened the door...

             "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

           "John, stop screaming." Seraphina crossed her arms, "you scared me."

           "I told you!" John cried, "don't go there!"

           Seraphina swatted the dust away from her. "It's just dusty, nothing haunted."

           John frowned, "well, I will cross my fingers you will come back. But I'm going to have to end the call."

           Suddenly, the door closed with a slam, and Seraphina jumped.

          "Welp! I got to go!"

          An agonizing cry filled the house with a eerie sensation.

          "John!" Seraphina yelled, "please don't leave!! Please!"

          The call hadn't ended, but John didn't say anything.

          "Please!" Seraphina cried. She leaned against a wall. "I-I'm, scared."

          John growled, "I told you!"

          A more scared wail came from upstairs, and Seraphina curled into a ball. "Please John. Come."

          "Sera?" John asked, "just get out of the house. It isn't that hard."

          Seraphina didn't move.

        "Sera," Joh tried, "Are you scared of something in there?"

         She breathed in and out, "I'm scared of screams." She whispered, "and wailing is close to screaming."

        "Screams?" John asked, "everyone's scared of Screams. Just run out of the house."

       "You don't get it do you," Seraphina shuddered, "They echo in my brain, I always end up curling up into a ball."

          "Just run!" John stammered, "it will be over wit..."

           "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

           Seraphina began to whimper, "make it stop.. Please!"

          "Sera," John whispered, "I'm coming, Okay?"

          "O-Okay," she whispered.

        The phone went silent, and Seraphina buried her head in her arms. Wishing that she had listened to her friends warning.

        "Sera?" The receiver asked, "I'm at the beginning of the trail. Okay?"

        She nodded, "o-Okay."

       "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" The scream was closer. Much closer.

       Seraphina began to cry, "Please, m-make it s-Stop."

       "Sera?" John asked worried, "Are you okay?"

       She shook her head, and looked at the phone screen. "I-it's closer."

       "Shit."

       "J-John," The blue eyed girl whimpered, "Who is crying?"

        Her best friend didn't answer, and a nauseating feeling enveloped her chest.

       "Sera," the black haired boy whispered, "I'm almost there, Okay?"

      She nodded, and that's when it happened.

       "Ahhhh!" The voice screamed with such intensity, that it would make you start screaming. "It hurts! Ahhhhhhhhhhh. It hurts!!!! AHHHHHHHH."

        Seraphina couldn't stand it, so she stood up, tears leaking across her face. She ran, she didn't know where she ran, she just ran.

        "Sera?!" John pleaded, "please tell me you are okay!"

       "J-John?" She asked, shaking, "I'm so s-sorry."

       "Sera! What happened?!"

       She stared at the phone, "I think I ran farther into the house."

       "What?!"

       She stood up, "Yeah." She began to search for a wall. Tapping her hands around, but she couldn't see anything. It was too dark.

        "Sera," Johns voice came out raspy, "I'm at the door."

        "Open it!" She whispered urgently, "maybe I can see you!"

         There was a creak from the receiver, but Seraphina couldn't see or hear any sign of her best friend.

        "See me?" He asked softly.

         "No."

         Suddenly, Seraphina tripped over a step on the ground, and landed with a 'thump.'

        "Sera?!" John yelled, "are you okay?"

       "I'm fine," she mumbled, "I think I'm bleeding though."

        John growled, "how bad is it?"

        She touched her hands, which were soft from the blood. And sharp from the pieces of glass.

       "It's pretty bad, I've got a few pieces of glass in my hand as well. So I can't heal it."

       "Do you think you can take them out?" He asked softly, "you could use your phone flashlight"

      "Oka...."

       "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" A scream pierced through the air, "it huuuuuuuurts!!!"

       Seraphina curled into a ball, her whimpers intensified.

        "I'm coming Sera." John promised, "just hold on."

        She nodded, but she could hear the fear in Johns voice. He was scared too.

       A few minutes passed, and Seraphina was still in the curled up position. She stood up, shaking, and walked further.

       "John," She whispered, "where are you?"

      "Sera?" John whispered in a teary voice. "I'm at a kitchen, and I think I see blood..."

      They both went silent.

       "Look," Seraphina mumbled, a little bit more confidently, "we need to find each other. I will go one way. And you will go another. Okay?"

       "O-Okay."

       They both began to walk. And the farther they went, the darker it became.

      "Sera?"

      Seraphina widened her eyes, the noise wasn't coming from her phone.

      "John!"

      There were a few footsteps, and they were beside each other.

     "John!" Seraphina cried out, "thank you so much!"

      John smiled softly, and wrapped his arms around her.

       She looked up at him, "how are you? After seeing..."

       She saw him put a finger at her lips. "I don't want to think about that."

       She nodded, "Okay, we got to get out here."

The boy beside her nodded, but his hands tightened around her when something approached.

"Sera," he mumbled, "plug you ears."

She cocked her head, "what do you mean?"

He held her up, bridal style, "cover you ears," he whispered more urgently, "I can't run with you whimpering."

                She covered her ears, just like he instructed, and buried her head in his chest.

                "Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" The screaming began again.

                 Seraphina big her lip tight, so she wouldn't whimper. She could still hear it, and it was worse than last time.

               By the time John placed her back onto the floor, Seraphina put a hand to her mouth, worried. She had bit her lips so hard, they had began to bleed. She groaned in annoyance.

             John was shaking, he sat next to her, and rested his head on her shoulder. They weren't out yet, but they both were able to see the door. They just needed a break.

            When Seraphina noticed this, she reached to comfort him, "John," she soothed, "it's going to be alright. I will protect you okay?" Her eyes glowed and her ability activated.

            Johns panting quieted down, and he relaxed. "Thank you."

            Suddenly, a prominent 'Beep,' filled the empty space. And both teenagers stiffened.

          Seraphina pulled out her phone, "it's Remi," she said softly. Then, she began to laugh, "she's asking me how my Valentine day is going!" She rested her head on Johns, "what should I say?"

           John fiddled with his fingers, "tell her we are being chased by a haunted ghost. And that we nearly died."

          "Nearly died?" Seraphina asked, "That's a little bit dramatic, don't you think."

          He shook his head, and played with a piece of her hair, "that's debatable."

         She smiled, "Well, since I'm the reason we are here, I guess I will have to do something for you when we get back."

         He grinned, "anything I want?"

         She sighed, "I did say that, I'm just worried you will abuse it."

         He patted her head, "I know what I want."

         She narrowed her eyes at him, "what is it?"

         He smirked, "I will tell you when we get out, Okay?"

         She nodded, and stood up, "Okay then John, I've got only one more thing to say to you. Before we plan the grand escape."

         He cocked his head, "and what would that be."

       She smiled and went on her tip toes. She ruffled his hair and placed her lips on his cheek. Softly.

        She kissed him on the cheeks, having no idea the affect it had on him.

       He was flushed, and frozen.

        The screaming stopped, and no noises were heard. It was as if the source of the screaming was giving them respect.

          Both teenagers were beet red, and they stared into each other's eyes.

        "Happy Valentines Day."

Hope you liked the Valentines Day Special. Sorry about the horror though, I don't know why I put that in there. But I hope it made a little bit more thrilling to read!
Oh, and just to say... Seraphina's fear of screams is real in the actual story (my FanFiction) So you might see it some up again.

Anyways,

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 554 33
this story will be about a ship john and Seraphina (I don't own the characters i got the characters from uru-chan go follow her on Webtoon and read U...
35.2K 956 17
โ€ผ๏ธD I S C O N T I N U E D (Or maybe a long hiatus)โ€ผ๏ธ ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ยฐยฐยฐยท.ยฐยท..ยทยฐยฏยฐยท._.ยท ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๏ฟฝ...
54.5K 1.1K 23
It is senior year in the world of unOrdinary, and everything seems to be going well. New relationships are sprouting, and so is jealousy and rumors t...
50.7K 1.1K 52
Seraphina is a goddess, John is (questionably) trying to be better, Remi and Blyke are giving him a second chance, Elaine is dumb while Isen is weird...