lacuna ➳ tribbiani.

By buckystxrk

friends | season one - ten SLOW UPDATES highest rankings. •#1 in joeytribianni •#38 in friends More

0.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.10
3.11
3.12
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.8
4.9
4.10
4.11
4.12
4.13
4.14
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
5.8
5.9
5.10
5.11
5.12
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
6.10
6.11
6.12
6.13
6.14
6.15
6.16
7.1
7.2

4.7

12.5K 374 44
By buckystxrk

7; the one after Joey kisses Alycia.

Alycia pulled away after a few moments, shocked and confused as to what just happened. Joey looked at her, not knowing exactly how to began.

"What- What did you just do?", was the first Alycia could say.

"Look, I know I shouldn't have done it but...".

"Why did you kiss me?", she insisted, still shocked. "I mean, not like I care...I mean...", she freaks out after her sudden confession. "I just...".

"I like you, Al", Joey says quickly before she could continue saying random unfinished sentences. "I like you more than a friend. And I know this is wrong, and our friendship is gonna be completely different after this and I'll probably regret ever saying this but...I really like you. I like you a lot".

"How long?", she could barely ask.

"I just confessed my feelings and you just ask me how long?", he said in disbelief. "Wait. You mean how long have I had this feelings...right?".

"What else would I be asking...Oh!", she cuts herself off. "No, I didn't mean how long is...nevermind! Jeez. Why would I even ask that, Joey!".

"Now this is so awkward I don't know what to do!", Joey replied.

Alycia steps closer to him, putting one hand behind his neck. She looks up at him with nervous eyes and an innocent smile barely appearing on her lips.

"Just...just kiss me again".

Joey was speachlees. This is probably the last thing he would've expected her to say.

"What?".

"Clearly if we keep talking we're gonna mess this thing up even more so...kiss me again", she insisted, looking down at his lips just a few seconds before looking back into his eyes. "Please, kiss me again".

Joey did as she asked him to, kissing her again, this time way more relaxed, knowing he wouldn't get rejected at all. It was an intense yet delicate, sweet kiss.

No words needed to express what they felt towards each other.

☀️

"Yey, you're together", Chandler faked excitment. "Pretty much already assumed it at this point".

"Can you be more happy about it?", Alycia pouted, sitting down next to him on the couch of the Central Perk.

"Oh no, trust me, I am really so beyond happy", he quickly said, trully meaning it. "But I just knew it was gonna happen".

"Why?".

"Cause Joey kept saying over and over again how miserable he was in the friendzone", Chandler replied. "And you're like my sister and I think you're the person I know the most...I can tell when you like someone or not".

Alycia looked surprised. "You did not know I liked Joey".

"I know you think I'm stupid but yeah, of course I knew".

"How?".

"You know, I just", he shrugged. "Are you telling the others now?".

Alycia shrugged back. "I guess. Phoebe, Monica and Rachel already know I like him as a I-want-to-date-him kind of way so they will be happy. Ross has no idea though".

"Uh, how come you told all the ladies but not me?".

"You know you're my favorite lady in the whole world, but you're also Joey's favorite lady. I didn't want you to tell him or something".

"I would've keep your secret!", he said, offended.

Alycia smiled. "I like how you got offended by that but not because I called you lady. Twice".

Chandler sighed, realizing about that just now. "You win this round, I'm done".

Alycia smiled, hugging Chandler. She rarely ever hugs him, even when he's her best friend. In fact, she rarely hugs people at all.

"Wow you are happy".

"Yeah. I don't know", she sighs with a smile, pulling away from him. "I really feel like I'm trully happy".

Chandler smiled back, feeling even happier for his best friends. "You know what? I love seeing you like this".

"I love feeling like this!", she replied. "I think we can tell the others today at Monica's.

"Because where else would the seven of us be together in the same room", Chandler stated the obvious.

☀️

Joey and Alycia were standing outside Monica's apartment. For some reason, they were a bit nervous to tell their friends about whatever they were now (more than friends for sure, not exactly an official couple). Both knew all of them would be totally okay with it, though.

"Okay", Alycia said, looking and Joey. "It'll be okay".

"Yeah, it'll be fine", he agreed, smiling. He noticed how nervous she was and decided to tale both of her hands. "Al, it's okay".

"Yeah, I know", she smiled back.

Joey kissed her before letting go of her hands and opening the door. Alycia followed with excitement, ready to tell everyone the news.

Except no one was in there.

"Everyone is always here but when we want to tell them about us they suddenly decide to leave", Alycia commented.

"It sucks", Joey agreed from the kitchen.

"What are you doing?".

Joey closed the fridge, putting a cake on the table and sat down. "Since Monica is not here is easier to steal her food. She won't know who did it".

"She knows it's always you stealing the food. Everyone know it's always you", she replied.

"Well at least now she's not gonna be screaming at me for doing it", he shrugged.

Alycia decided not to insist and let him eat. She sat on the couch, not knowing if their friends would ever show up.

"Well this is depressing", Chandler pointed out when he entered the apartment.

"They are always here", Alycia started. "Now there's actually something important going on they decide to have an actual life and go out".

"Is that chocolate cake?", Chandler said while walking over the kitchen.

☀️

"I don't get it".

"You just need three fours...do you have three fours?", Chandler asked as Joey nodded. "Then you won".

"Nice!", Joey smiled, putting his cards down. "I like this weird game".

Monica entered shortly after to the apartment followed by Rachel, both carrying shopping bags from the grocery shop.

"It's not fair that I had to carry all the heavy stuff!", Rachel complained.

"Oh no, it's almost as unfair as having to pay for all the groceries", Monica replied with sarcasm. "Was that my chocolate cake?", she asked while pointing at the now empty plate in front of Joey.

Monica looks at Joey who inmediately looks back, offended. However, he gives up soon enough. "Yeah, I ate it".

"You were playing cards all this time?", Rachel asked, avoiding Monica to yell at Joey.

"Yeah, we were waiting for you", Chandler said. "Good news".

Monica and Rachel waited to hear whatever good news thier three friends had. Alycia was about to speak, but Joey was faster than her.

"We are dating", he smiles while taking one of Alycia's hand in his. "Well, kind of".

"Knew it!", Monica exclaimed way too excited. "I knew you were gonna end up together. This is so cute!", she added with a big smile.

"Yeah, I'm so happy for you guys!", Rachel continued.

"I told you things were gonna work out if you just told him how you felt!", Monica said. "I was right all along".

"You want a prize or...?", Chandler joked.

"Actually, it was Joey who did the first step", Alycia replied.

"You two are such a cute couple", Rachel smiled, walking over to them. "And you know, I kinda always knew you would end up together somehow".

"Does Phoebe and Ross know?", Monica asked while she was putting the groceries out of the bags.

"No, but we'll tell them as soon as we see them".

"Well, I'm really happy for you guys", Monica says, meaning it trully.

"Happy enough to give Joey more cake?", Joey smiles up at her.

"I didn't bought any more cake, but I think there are some cookies left".

"Oh...no, I ate those", Rachel says in a low tone.

"You people need to stop eating my food!", Monica exclaimed.

A/N: sorry it took me so long to update. I've been really busy lately, but today I'll try to write (and publish) at least two more parts. Thank you so much for reading❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

576K 12.2K 115
{joey tribbiani ff} •book one• Heather Bing moves to New York, hoping that her life will continue to be as perfect as it currently is. She has a comf...
32.9K 809 10
The One where Chandler Bing raises his 11-year-old sister |Season 1-Season 10|
622K 15.6K 27
𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠‹⌇ ❬ ⌺: ✰❛ 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨; ❀❜ ❭ ˗ˋ 🧸 ˊ˗ ➳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the sarcastic and awkward chandler bing falls fo...
282K 3.6K 119
This is the story of Tabitha Ella Sanderson Geller adopted sister of Ross and Monica Geller.