My Own Little Bubble

By umme_sariya

when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could l... More

Author's Note
Chapter one- uncle's place
chapter two : meeting him
chapter three : Angel face
chapter four : i hate him
chapter five : 'the deal'
chapter six : moans
Chapter seven : unknown texts
chapter eight : questions
chapter nine : spot
chapter ten : he's coming back
chapter eleven : Breakfast
Chapter twelve : lunch with Mason
chapter thirteen : texts from him
chapter thirteen: messages from the jerk
chapter fourteen: out with the jerk
chapter fifteen: Another text
chapter sixteen: cooking with the jerk
chapter seventeen: nightmare
Author's note.
Chapter eighteen: meeting Ian
chapter nineteen: fucking hate him
chapter twenty: uninvited jerk
chapter twenty-one: texting the jerk
chapter twenty-two: helping the jerk
chapter twenty-three: plans for Mason's birthday
chapter twenty-four: mason's birthday surprise
chapter twenty-five: WARREN MENDO
chapter twenty-six: JUSTIN HARBOUR
Chapter twenty-seven: Emma's PAST.
chapter twenty-eighth: Jerkface asking me out
chapter twenty-nine: jackson. the knight
chapter thirty: "i love you too much to lose you"
chapter thirty-two: PART TWO. ignoring the badboy
chapter thirty-three: LAST CHAPTER

chapter thirty-one: PART I

35 10 0
By umme_sariya

I won't let anything happen to you angelface. And that's my promise. I won't be late this time. I love you too much to lose you.

While i was sitting there feeling helpless. Mas's bike came to a stop in front of me.
He quickly jumped out of his bike and came sat next to me.

"Jackson are you alright? Where's Emma?"

"he took her away Jackson. He kidnapped her while i was in the washroom. I saw this note on the table we were sitting on" i showed it to him.

He read the letter. Worry covering his face.

"what did i do to him? Why did he take emma? Why couldn't he just kill me? It's all because of me. I shouldn't have told that basterd all those things when i met him the first time after justin's death. And now he's taking revenge for it" I said.

"No.. No you've taken it all wrong. It's not your fault jacky. There's another story to it than you think. It's not my place to tell you though. Don't worry. We're gonna do something. We are not gonna let him do something to emma."he said and i nodded.

I was just sitting there doing everything in the world but staring at the bracelet. The bracelet she wore.
Minutes passed by my dad arrived in his brand new audi.  He came out. When he looked at me there were all kinds of sad emotions. He knows how close justin and i were. And how depressed i was and how I'm changing after i met angelface. I've already told him that i love Emma. But he was just angry yet happy. Angry because he doesn't want me to get too attached to anyone. Happy because I've started talking to everyone than i used to.

"Jackson. Son are you alright?" i shook my head.
Why can't anyone understand that i want her with me. I want her in my arms. Tell her that it's not her fault. I couldn't repeat it again so mas told everything to him. He then called someone and was talking til then mas was talking to uncle mac telling him everything. 

-------------------------------------------------------
One day later...

Jackson's P.O.V

It has been a day since my angelface was kidnapped. My dad has continually keeping tabs on that basterd ever since he called up Emma's mom telling her nonsense which i don't believe or more like i don't want to believe.
Her mom has gone crazy to locked up in a room not even coming out to eat. Uncle mac is trying his best to console her.

And me. I've been a mess since she was kidnapped. Mason consoling me. But all i really want is my angelface. I want her with me.

I am currently in uncle mac's place. Aunt Emily is still locked up in her room. Uncle mac and dad out. Talking. Mason has gone to send alcy to her friend's place.
With me are sitting both grey and tyler. Both trying hard to get me to talk to them. But all i really want to do is, see my angelface.

My dad and uncle mac came running inside.
"Jackson we got the address" my dad said.
I looked at him. Relief was the only thing i can describe as my feeling right now. I immediately stood up. Ty and grey did as well. My dad uncle mac and my dad's fri who probably found the address were going in the car. Am going in my bike. Ty and grey in their bikes as well.

------------------
Three hours later.

It's been three hours since we've started our journey to rescue my angelface. That basterd had took her to another place where we couldn't find her.

We arrived to the place where the map showed us the phone signal of that basterd. It was a huge tall building. This place is good for a horror movie to shoot. There is no one here accept me. Dad. His friend. Uncle mac. Ty. Mas. grey.

My father pulled out a gun, so did his friend. Uncle mac had an expression of shock on his face. But that wasn't new to me nor to my friends.
We started moving inside. It was already dark and this building did not even own lights.

------------------------------------------------
EMMA'S P.O.V

It's been a day since I've been kidnapped. My body is aching badly because yeah. He got what he wanted. After he kidnapped me, i probably was passed out and like same old time when i woke up my cheek was aching badly but this time it was worse my head was spinning and my lip was bleeding i could feel that zinc kind of taste in my mouth. When he saw me waking up he slapped me hard across my face which gave me a burning sensation on my cheek.

"last time you escaped. But now there won't be a single chance for you to escape, sweetheart" he said in a mocking tone, which gave me chills run down my spine.

He passed me a plate of food "eat this. you don't want to make love with an empty stomach now, do you love?"

That. Disgusted me. To. The. Core.

"you wish you ass hole. You think you can just like that kidnap me. Your going to pay for every single thing you asshole" i spit those words out of my mouth. Which in return i again got a hard slap on my face. Like the pervious hit didn't had me a bruised cheek. Now surely i would get one

"i was just being good to you bitch. Seems like me being good won't work with you" he said started un-tying my ropes. Those rope were so tightly knotted that my hands were covered with little of my blood. When he was done un-tying me, i kicked hom hard on his stomach and when i was about to run he pointed his gun towards me.

"you do know that i killed your boyfriend's bestfriend right? And trust me i wouldn't waste a second to do the same thing to you to." that made me stop. He came forward and pulle my hands backwards and tied the rope and pushed me on the bed. Then he tied my legs so that i wouldn't run.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
*A/N. Mature content wouldn't be updated*

After he was done he had that smile of victory that disgusted me. I wasn't able to move. Nor was i able to scream for help. Because i know there's know one who can help me out other than getting killed by this monster.

"now that was something good. Wasn't it?" he said. I couldn't control the tears that were streaming down my face. I wasn't even able to wipe them. My hands were tied.

"oh come on don't act all that innocent. I know you enjoyed it bitch"he said venom filling his voice.
That made me cry harder.
He left the room. I was alone in the room where i was raped. Where my innocence was brutally taken away from me. I don't know how my mother had over came through  this.

What am i supposed to tel to my mom? Uncle mac? Alcy? Most importantly would Jackson want me back in his life after all that things that I've done to him? Would he even talk to me?.

I screamed and screamed my lungs out. I hope my life that this should be a nightmare. And that i should get up and see that everything normal. But my fate isn't that good to me.
My virginity is stolen away from me. The virginity that i had preserved for the my love of the life. That basterd won. He got what he wanted.

.

Time passed by. I was still alone in the room. It's the second day now. I haven't eaten since the time i was out with Jackson.

I was still naked. My body was shivering from the cold weather. My stomach growling loudly. I don't know what time it is.
Suddenly the door opened revealing that asshole standing with a pair of revealing clothes and a plate with food.

"here wear these and I've brought some food for you. Thought you would have been hungry"

"would have been much better if you'd have brought some less revealing clothes" i said it out loud before i can stop myself.

"bitch. Your kidnapped and raped. Your not here to get pampered by your stepfather. If you wanna wear clothes you wear these. Or you wear nothing" he says.
I just nodded and he handed over the food and clothes to me.
I quickly changed in that filthy dress. That dress was practically screaming sex. Yes it was that short. Tight. And filthy.
And then i started hogging the food that just consisted of two small pancakes, without maple syrup. But that did not stop me from having the pancakes.

.
.
.
.

I was still alone in the room. That basterd did not come again after he gave me that filthy dress and food. I just spent my day crying my eyes out, till there were no tears left. I screamed so much that my throat was sore and i was thirsty as hell.

No matter how hard i try to forget everything but it comes running back. I try not to think about my mom. Mas. JACKSON.

My life was starting to get better. But it had to come to an end. I don't know how many days i would be here. I don't kn-..

THUD....
THUD.....
THUDD......

It took me an entire minute to know what is happening. There were gunshots sounds all over the place.

I could here steps coming nearer. I got scared and hid behind the bed. The door opened. I closed my mouth tight so that my voice shouldn't be heard.

"angelface?" somebody called and that particular name called by a particular person. When i got up, i saw Jackson standing there with a blank expression. Tears were streaming down my face uncontrollably.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello people!

what do you think of this chapter?
Share your thoughts. Do comment.

Vote if you liked the chapter.
and
Share as much as you can

Enjoy!

Bye!

******************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
31.1K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
2.3K 8 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
428K 7.8K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...