The Boxer and the Nerd

Por writergirl1946

Cassidy is the classic nerd at her high school. She lives in a shelter with a tragic past that replays in her... Mais

About the Characters
Cold Water
Money Solutions
Responsibilities...
First Day of School
Lunch
My lil Bro
Ugh!!!
Made my Day
Knock Down
The Bets
Apart of the Family
Kidnapped
The Text
Goodbye Kiss
I love you...
Work This Out
Not Ready to Love
Opening Up
The Plus Sign
Ugly and Angry
Our Baby
Family
5 months later
Trust
writing a letter
History comes back
The New Hottie
lol
Rachel?
The proposal.......and murder
Death came for a visit
He's my Prince......
Love+pee+baby+leaving:-o
Surpises
Marathon
Beautiful:-)
Letting go of one
Decision Made.
THE END...

Peed on Me

7.4K 211 1
Por writergirl1946

"don't you want to call your parents" Ayden asked.

"um...I told you there not around" I lied.

"where are they, don't you want them to know" he said not buying it.

"there dead" I blurted out cause I.couldnt keep it a secret anymore.

"I'm so sorry" he said.

"its the past" I said.

"cassy" I heard a voice said so I look and Arianna was there with the rest of the family. I look at Nico but he ignored my gaze.

"are you okay?" Arianna said and nodded my head.

"how is he?" Seyla asked.

"he's going through surgery but I don't know" I said my eyes getting watery thinking about the possibility of him going.The doctor came out of the room with a frown.

"who's related to Elijah Hunter Winters?" he asked and a tear escape my eye.

"I am" I said.

"can we talk in there" he said pointing at a room and I nodded. We went to the room and I was apprehensive about what he's gonna say.

"well he was good through the surgery for a bit and we lost his heart beat for a moment to but...well I'm trying to say is that he's in a coma" he said with sympathy. My eyes were getting a lot more watery but I didn't let the tears out.

"umm... how long would he be in that...condition?" I asked.

"I can't answer that Ms.Winters, it can be months or a year but you can visit him everyday he just won't respond" he said.

"can I see him now" I asked.

"yea of course" he said and we both exit. Everyone look up to me. I went to his door hesitating to open it. I finally open it and saw the little creature I took care of since I was 12.

I kneel down by his bed holding his little hand. He look really pale. I started to lightly cry.

"please stay, I need you lil bro, your the only family I got and your the monster in my life. I remember when I first change your diaper and you peed on me" I said laughing a bit at the memory.

"I'm sorry this is all my fault, it should've been me on this freaking bed" I said turning away hugging my knees crying. I heard a knock on the door and I wiped my eyes although it won't matter.

"hey" I heard a voice that shocked me.

"Nico?" I said

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

Bad Boy Jace Carter Por K

Ficção Adolescente

32.1K 529 36
Jace has been at this school for one year and already has the Bad Boy image. No one messes with him as he claims to be one of the best boxers. Meagan...
136K 5.9K 48
Sapphire loves boxing, food and cats. Being a triplet with two brothers, she learned quickly how to stand up for herself and deal with boys. Hunter i...
1.3K 203 27
Alex is a ordinary high school student. Her parents are together and happy, her life is perfect. Adrian how ever is a street kid who has a sketchy pa...
1.4K 114 30
Scarlet just wants to be left alone and finish high school as she moved away from her home. People at her old school saw her as odd and she only had...