Unpredictable. [Guren Ichinos...

Av _Everything_Moe_

[Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners... Mer

Unpredictable ~ Author's Note.
Unpredictable ~ Prologue.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 1.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 2.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 3.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 4.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 5.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 6.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 7.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 8.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 9.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 10.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 11.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 12.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 13.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 14.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 15.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 16.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 17.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 18.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 19.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 20.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 21.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 22.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 23.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 24.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 25.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 26, Part 1.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 26, Part 2.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 27.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 28.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 29.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 30.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 32.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 33. [Please read afternote at the end]
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 34.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 35.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 36.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 37. (Edited)
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 38.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 39.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 40, Part 1.
Unpredictable ~ Chapter 40, part 2.
Unpredictable ~ Sequel.
Unpredictable ~ Author's Note.
Book 2 Is Out Now!
Notice ~ 22/04/2020

Unpredictable ~ Chapter 31.

8K 263 290
Av _Everything_Moe_

To my readers:

Yeah, erm...enjoy the lemon/smut! 🤠

-Y/N's POV-
As far as I'm aware the war had come to an end, however that meant the usual schedule returned and everyone would be at work. I had texted Mito if she wanted to hang out after work, expecting her to reply after she was done of course.

I had to kill time somehow, and there was no one available to do so with, so I decided I would work out as I was feeling quite stiff. Guren opposed this and said I should rest. He eventually gave up when I said it was either that or drinking alcohol since I wouldn't be requested on the front lines for a while.

So here I was in the semi-empty gym, running on the treadmill.

This was going to be a long day.

~•~

'I left some documents in my room and I need them for a meeting. Since you want to do something so bad, I wonder how fast you can get them? I'll be counting from the moment I hit send!' I read the text from Guren as I began running towards the dorms. It was now 6pm as I ran from the library and was already making my way to Guren's room.

As I opened the door to his room I was shocked to find Guren sitting behind his desk, casually scanning over some sheets of paper.

"Hm, 2 minutes and 17 seconds, and that was just to my room." He tutted, without looking up,

"What are you doing here?" I said catching my breath, ignoring his previous comment,

"This is my room."

"No, I mean. Aren't you supposed to be at work,"

"I finished all my meetings and the rest of my work I can do here,"

I sighed, "Awe, you came to keep me company!" I cooed, walking behind him and bending over to hug him,

"Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes, smiling,

"In that case, I'm going to take a shower and I'll help you out."

"Alright!" He called from behind me,

I locked the bathroom door before stripping off my gym clothes. I tied my hair up and out of the way before stepping into the shower and quietly sighing as the warm water hit my body, the moment I turned on the tap.

My intentions were not to stay in the shower for as long as I usually do; so I scrubbed my body, and when I felt clean enough, I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel.

I dried myself off before throwing on a gown which hung on the door, as it was Guren's it was quite big on me, nevertheless I kept it on and left to ask Guren for a shirt I could borrow or something.

"Guren." I asked in a small voice, "Can I borrow a shirt please."

"Yeah, sure." Guren stood up, he was now out of his uniform jacket and now just wore some slacks and a white dress shirt.

He walked towards his wardrobe which I stood by, his eyes fixated on me as he took out a shirt; however instead of handing it to me, his arm snaked around my waist and pulled me in towards him.

"You look so good, at times like this it gets hard for me to resist, Y/N." his voice was low in my ear and I felt my stomach flip just by his words,

"I told you, you don't have to resist with me." I looked up at him to find his darkened eyes,

He began fidgeting with the belt of the gown I wore, "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure, Guren-" he cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine.

His tongue snaked into my mouth as he slowly tugged on the belt of the gown until it fully unraveled- causing it to slide off my shoulders and pool on the floor around my feet.

My heart pounded against my chest as I felt Guren's hands on the bare skin of my back, however at the same time I was overcome by the shyness of being completely exposed in front of Guren.

I broke the kiss and buried my head into his chest, while clutching onto his shirt.

"Are you ok?" He asked gently, rubbing circles into the small of my back,

"I'm embarrassed." I squeaked from his shirt,

He chuckled gently, placing his chin on top of my head, "You're beautiful. You don't have to feel embarrassed around me, when I love everything about you, ok?"

I nodded, removing my face from his chest and looking up at him,

"Good." He muttered, taking my arms and placing them around his neck before lifting me off the ground and walking towards his bed, as he did, he placed kisses on my neck, occasionally sucking and nibbling on spots. I knew they were going to leave marks but I didn't care at the moment.

Guren lay me on his bed, as he peppered kisses further down my body, "Relax, I'm going to make you feel good." He said against my skin, sensing my slight nervousness. His words made me bite my lip in anticipation, before he took one of my breasts into his mouth and kneaded the other, causing me to sigh in response.

Every word of encouragement, praise and reassurance helped any bit of doubt melt away instantly, I took one of his hands into mine before lifting it up to my lips to leave kisses as I held it by my lips, he smiled at me before slowly letting his free hand trail down to my thigh. I began to unbutton his dress shirt, which he let me do and shrugged it off before resuming what he was doing.

He was very well built, and as much as it shouldn't come as a surprise to me, it still did. I felt his hand teasingly caress my thigh and looked up at his eyes which were fixated on me observing my reactions to his touch.

"Why must you be a tease?" I rolled my eyes,

He chuckled, "You don't want to be teased?" His hand climbed even higher up my thigh,

"How annoyi-." A whimper cut off my petty whining as he cupped my core and began rubbing against it,

"Hm?" Guren hummed, focusing his attention on my sensitive bud,

My eyes went heavy as pleasure spread through my body, Guren lowered his head by the crook of my neck to leave kisses there again; slipping a digit inside me. He knew I was a virgin and so waited a bit before slipping in a second finger.

He slowly began to pump his hand causing a moan to escape my lips.

I gripped onto his arm, my head sinking back into the bed as he hit all the right spots. He leaned down to capture my lips in a lazy kiss.

It wasn't long before I felt like a knot was forming in my stomach, "G-Guren..." I panted,

"You going to cum, baby?" He asked against my skin, he used his thumb to add pressure onto my clit,

I could only muster a breathy moan in response as he sped up his pace and I got closer to my release.

I buried my face in the sheets and my back arched off the bed as I reached my climax.

"Good girl." He kissed my exposed neck, slowing down so I could ride out my high.

My voice was caught in my throat before the waves of pleasure slowly subsided and I was heavily panting.

"Holy shit." I muttered, as I turned my head to look up at Guren, who'd sat up and was looking back down at me, smirking,

"Cute." He grinned cockily,

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes, sitting up to kiss him, mainly to hide my embarrassment,

My hands trailed down his chest and further down to unbuckle his belt and discard his trousers, he helped pull them off.

I cheekily put my hand on his clothed bulge, teasingly stroking him through his underwear while smiling at him innocently,

His smirk stayed on his face as he raised an eyebrow at me, "Don't give me that face, I just might feel bad for what I'm about to do." He said pulling off his underwear,

"What face?" I looked at him faking oblivion, which still made me look innocent, as I climbed onto his lap, taking ahold of his length and giving it a few pumps.

Guren darkly chuckled and I could tell I was going to regret teasing him; even though there was no escape, before he could try anything I lowered myself onto him. I hissed at the stretch as he groaned.

He cupped my cheek, "Are you ok?"

I nodded, "I'm fine, nothing I can't handle." I had gotten some terrible injuries being in the army; and even though the two are completely different types of pain which aren't as comparable, it still helped raise my pain tolerance.

I began to move on top of him, deciding that would be more helpful than sitting still and the pain was gone as fast as it came.

Little gasps and moans began to escape my mouth as I felt the pleasure building up once more. I weakly lay my head on Guren's shoulder, I could hear his heavy breathing by my ear.

After a little while, Guren took a hold of my waist holding me in place. I was about to ask him what was the matter when he suddenly began roughly, thrusting up into me with a grunt.

I cried out at the suddenness of it all and my moans got louder as I felt myself approaching my second orgasm.

Guren quickly lay me down on the bed and continued to roll his hips into mine, "Are you close?" He grunted by my ear, his voice was strained and I assumed he was nearly there too,

"I'm so close, Guren." I whined,

"Cum for me then, Y/N."

My voice hitched again, and the only thing that could be heard was panting and the contact of skin; before the knot inside my stomach finally unraveled, causing loud gasps and moans to erupt from my throat; my body trembled beneath Guren's who'd reached his own high shortly after mine,

"Ah, fuck Y/N." I heard him groan with a few last thrusts.

When we'd both calmed down and our breathing slowed, Guren laid his head on my chest, shutting his eyes. I played with his raven locks as the overcoming of sleep became evident.

"I love you, baby." I muttered, as I felt myself also fall into a slumber,

"I love you too, sweetheart."

--------------------------------------Whew, I'm so vulgar with my language but that was...🗿

Alicia~

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1M 28.9K 53
> You were in a really bad state, all throughout your life. Soon you made a choice, a choice that was meant to be your last. Until you open your eyes...
14.8K 350 30
Title is pretty self-explanatory, but if you insist: This is book dedicated to our beloved male fictional characters. I take requests, but am painful...
11K 255 38
[ slow update ] so the anime/manga has not ended. This is by my own creation. So a few things are of assumption: - queen killed -nobles still stay i...
101K 2.4K 17
Yuichiro is rescued by Mikaela and is taken to safety but now is in some danger just by being near Mika. I'm basing this off on chapter 36 of Seraph...