Deku's Adoptive Sister (My He...

Oleh LightWolf46

I don't own My Hero Academia, it goes to its rightful owner Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Halloween Special
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Maybe?
Q&A
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A Special Disapointment part 1
A Special Disappointment Part 2
Chapter 66
A Special Disappointment Part 3
Chapter 67
Valentines Day Special (Even though I'm single and lonely and I need help)
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
A Special Disappointment Part 4
A Special Disappointment Part 5, featuring Covid-19
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Suggestions?
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103

Chapter 5

14.3K 482 455
Oleh LightWolf46

The Next Day - Ray's POV

I stretch as I walk to school with Izu next to me when we get surrounded by reporters.

I sigh and just keep walking until a camera flashes in my face and I blink.

"Ray, I have to head to the nurses office." Izu says to me nervously.

I nod. "I'll get to class and all that." I say waving him off so he can leave.

"Don't get into trouble please." Izu says to me and I smile.

"Could this face get into trouble?" I ask pointing to my face.

"Yes." Izu says to me and I pout slightly but leaves.

I look at the reporters.

"Tell us about All Might!" A reporter says to me in an energetic tone.

"All Might? Uh, fuck you, I don't have the permission to disclose information on a U.A. Teacher, much less the Top Pro Hero, so, I can't tell you about All Might and I'm not sorry." I say and Aizawa walks up next to me.

"Does All Mi-, who are you? Your a mess." Another reporter says shocked.

"Oh yeah, he's normally like that." I say and Aizawa rolls his eyes.

"Your interrupting classes, please leave." Aizawa says to them while making a sort of lazy waving motion with his hand.

"They're not gonna listen to a mess you know, even if you are a teacher." I say to him with a small sigh and I snap my fingers and the reporters get drenched, making them back up so the gate can close.

"You didn't have to do that." Aizawa says to me and I shrug.

"They don't take no for an answer." I say and I head to class.

I head over to my seat and I kick Bakugou out of it and he lands on his face with a thud and I sit down.

"Ray!" Bakugou says to me annoyed and I put my head in my arms as I look towards the front with a blank look.

"She's not even fazed today." Ida says to Bakugou who nods in agreement.

"Hey, what the hell happened to you?" Bakugou asks poking me in the seat next to me.

I roll my eyes as I turn my head away from him and I keep my eyes focused on the door.

"Bakugou did you do something to her?" Ida asks him and he huffs.

"She's protective of Deku, that's all, after all, they are siblings." Ochako says to him and Ida gasps and I nearly sweat drop but I stay straight faced.

"I didn't know they were brother and sister." Ida says to her shocked.

Izu comes in an I practically brighten and he smiles at me. "Ray, did you get into trouble?" Izu asks me.

I pout. "No, I just drenched the reporters is all." I say and he sighs and pets my head.

"That's an improvement, good job Ray." Izu says to me and I smile and he heads to his seat and I sit there happy.

"She's like a dog." Mina says to Ochako who nods in agreement.

Aizawa walks in and sits down and he looks at us while holding his papers. "Good work with yesterdays battle training. I've looked over your grades and evaluations." Aizawa says to us and some of us gasp. "Ray, you could have speeded up your rescue of you had been careful on the stairs, and you need to work on your endurance, that was another reason why you fell. You also tripped on your own feet, so don't kick the stairs." Aizawa says to me and I flatten and put my head in my arms.

"I'll kick the stairs all I want." I mutter annoyed and Aizawa sighs in annoyance.

"Bakugou, grow up already, stop wasting your talent." Aizawa says to him and Bakugou gets angry.

"Got it." Bakugou mutters.

"And, other seems like Midoriya ended yet another day with a broken arm. Learn to control your quirk, because just trying isn't going to cut it.  I hate repeating myself, but you have potential, assuming you can over come this, work at it Midoriya." Aizawa says to him and I growl silently at Aizawa for picking him out.

"Okay!" Izu says nervously but determined.

"Now onto our homeroom business." Aizawa says pausing and loom goes over the class. "Sorry for the sudden announcement, but." He pauses again for dramatic effect. "You'll pick a class president." Aizawa says at last.

"Such a normal school like thing!" Everyone but me and Bakugou say surprised.

"Again? I'm not gonna vote because everyone will want to be class president." I mutter as I sink my head deeper into my arms for a nap.

I listen to them as I keep my eyes closed.

"Your not even excited?" Momo asks me.

"No, this position is just leading a bunch of teenagers. And I really don't have the patience for it." I say and the list gets jotted down on the bored and I open my visible eye to see I got a point and I close it again.

"She's not even fazed." Ida says shocked.

I sigh and open my eyes to watch Izu who is nervous. "Hey Izu, the best way to deal with your nervousness, is act like Bakugou isn't in the room." I say and Bakugou rolls his eyes at this.

Izu looks at me and nods, he gulps and breaths in then out and then he's focused and I settle back down with my eyes closed and I listen to Aizawa until lunch.

"Ray, you need to work on your attitude in class." Aizawa says to me as everyone leaves.

I sit up stretching. "What attitude? I was listening to you talk." I say to him as I lay back across my desk.

"You aren't going to lunch?" Aizawa asks as he sits at his desk.

"No, I just let Izu be the social one, I'm not all that social, I just like to be left alone." I say to him and he looks at me without blinking and I look back, not blinking either.

Next thing I know the alarm is going off.

"For the love of." I say annoyed as I get out my chair and I head to the window to see the press invading. "Oh, its just the press, surprised they didn't learn their lesson when I drenched them earlier." I say bored and Aizawa looks as well.

"I'm not." He says and heads to the door. "Come on. We may need your quirk to drive them out if the police don't come." Aizawa says to me and I nod and follow him.

We and the Hero Mic along with a few other teachers hold back the press.

"Give us All Might! He's in there, right?" Someone yells to us.

"He's out today." Mic says to them worried and possibly irritated that this happened.

"Just give us one comment! That's all we want!" Another person yells.

"If we give you an inch, you'll ask for a mile." Aizawa says to them.

"You girl, can you tell us anything?" A press guy asks me.

"Fuck you." I say holding up my middle fingers and Aizawa smirks at me.

"Just a comment, please." The press asks me.

"Fine, All Might is a hero. There is your comment." I say bored and they fall at that. "What? You asked for a comment." I say to them.

"Such a smartass." A press guy says irritated at me.

"This is illegal, Villainous even. Can't we just blow them all away?" Mic asks Aizawa.

"Lay off it Mic, they'll write what they want either way. Let's wait for the cops." Aizawa says to him bored.

I watch the press as they get up and continue asking questions and they get closer and I shoot water to the ground in front of them as a warning shot. "No farther." I say to them.

"Don't hurt them." Aizawa reminds me and I roll my eyes.

"Wasn't going to." I say as I watch the press with calm eyes.

The police arrive after a few minutes and drive the police away.

"Bad media, bad." Mic says and I watch them sulk.

I head back inside and back to class and I sit down in my seat with my head in my arms.

The rest of the class gets here after a couple minutes.

"Ray, did you eat?" Izu asks me.

"No, the press needed to back off." I say with a small snort and he and Momo stand in front of the class and I watch Izu be nervous.

"Go ahead class president." Momo says to Izu who gulps and he looks right at me and I smile, making him calm down enough to talk.

"W-we'd like to choose the other student council members. But, before that, this is important." Izu says nervously. "I believe that Ida is better suited to be class president. You all saw how well he led everyone in that crisis. I think, he's the correct choice for the job." Izu says and that shocks Ida.

"Ah, sounds good, Ida really showed his stuff back in the cafeteria, not that I've got anything against Midoriya." Kirishima says excitedly.

"He was like a beacon pointing to the emergency exit." Denki says to him.

"Whatever. Just get on with it. What a waste of time." Aizawa says with a glare as he sucks on a juice box I think. I don't know, he's lazy and in his sleeping bag.

Everyone but me freaks out at his sudden appearance but I just stay in my position.

"I will accept the job then!" Ida says holding one hand above his head and the other behind his back.

"You can do it Mr. Exit Sign."

Everyone congradulates him while Izu is still somewhat nervous.

I watch what happens for now.

After school

"Ray." Ida says to me as I stretch from my position still laying across my desk.

"Yes Ida? What is it?" I ask him and he stands firm.

"I'd like to ask you to be on the student council." Ida says to me.

I look at him. "Why?" I ask.

"You don't freak out and your level headed, your also smart and strong." Ida says to me.

"What will I have to do if I do decide to accept the position?" I ask him.

"You'll have to help lead people out of crisis and keep everyone calm, that's about it." Ida says to me and I nod.

I grab my bag from the back of my chair and I look at him. "Fine." I say and he nods determined and I head out of class with a bored look.

The next morning

I walk through town when I see a villain holding a family hostage and the hero's having trouble.

I look at the hero's then the villain and I tilt my head to the side slightly while observing the situation.

Be late for school to help, or be on time and let the hero's get even more injured. Hmm.

I see Kamui on the ground and Mt. Lady injured enough and I see the woman being held hostage frantic for her child to be saved.

I look at the villain to see he's big, really big, and muscular, but he looks weak. He's not weak if he could injure the hero's this much though.

I see All Might coming and I get the family out of the villains grasp with my quirk and I bring them to me as All Might takes down the villain.

"Are you guys alright?" I ask them.

"Yeah, hey, your the girl from the slime incident." The mother says to me and I smile nervously.

"I'm gonna be late for school if I stay any longer, I'm glad you guys are ok and didn't get caught in All Might's crossfire." I say to them and they nod.

I head to U.A. Late of course as I enter the room and Aizawa looks at me.

"Your late Ray." Aizawa says to me.

"Another villain attack blocked my way here." I say simply as I sit down in my seat.

After Lunch.

"Alright, this time, All Might, myself and one other will supervise." Aizawa says to us.

"What are we doing today?" A kid asks.

"Preparing you for disaster relief, from floods to fires. Its rescue training." Aizawa says to us and I settle my head more into my arms as I listen to everyone. "Hey, I'm not done." Aizawa says to them. "Its up to you whether or not to wear your costumes since a few of them are ill-suited for this type of training." Aizawa says to us. "And Ray, your costume has been changed to fit the schools dress code." Aizawa says to me and I nod.

"That's fine." I say and we all get changed.

I get changed into my new costume and I look at the guns in my hands and I sweat drop as I put them in their pouches. (What she looks like in media.)

I head to the bus and everyone looks at me as if I were stranger since my bangs aren't covering my eye and my costume is different.

"Ray, your bangs." Izu says to me and I smile nervously.

"They uh, kind of got cut by a sharp edge in the bathroom while I was trying to get my costume on." I say as I scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"Your outfit is so cool, you look like a secret agent." Ochako says to me with a smile.

I smile nervously as we get on the bus and I end up sitting next to Bakugou.

"Wait, are those guns?" Ida asks me.

"Yeah, I was having them made the last time we wore our costumes, they weren't finished, I basically shoot water bullets out of it, I inject the water through the handle and of course I pull the trigger to shoot." I say to him as I pull one of the guns out to show him.

"Does your water compress to make bullets or does it just fly out?" Ida asks me.

"Well my quirk is called waterfall, waterfalls in general have strong currents that if you fall, the water would push you down to the bottom and all that. What do is compress my water anyways without the gun and my attacks are hard, with a gun if I were to shoot Bakugou in the head, there would be a hole through his head and whatever was behind him." I say and Bakugou inches away from me slightly.

"I suggest you put the gun away then." Ida says to me and I nod and put it back in its holster.
-

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

246 1 13
(Nothing here is mine everything goes to the rightful owner)
1.2K 34 17
I don't own Danganronpa
997K 19.4K 49
(Complete) ;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA
575 29 4
What if you could choose your own path? In this book the readers can comment and vote to choose what they want! I will be giving a few decisions at t...