UnOrdinary: What if?

By BookWormDevil

What if John hadn't learned from the Readjustment Facility? What if, instead, he felt a need for revenge on a... More

Chapter #1 John
Chapter #2 Seraphina
Chapter #3 John
Chapter #4 Seraphina
Chapter #5 John
Chapter #6 Seraphina
Chapter #7 John
Chapter #8 Seraphina
Chapter #9 John
New Years Special Edition
Chapter #10 Seraphina
Chapter #11 John
Chapter #12 Seraphina
Chapter #13 John
Chapter #14 Seraphina
Chapter #15 John
Chapter #17 John
Chapter #18 Seraphina
Chapter #19 John
Chapter #20 Seraphina
Chapter #21 John
Valentines Day Special Edition
Chapter #22 Seraphina
Chapter #23 John
Chapter #24 Seraphina
Chapter #25 John
Chapter #26 Seraphina
Bonus (Little Special)
Chapter #27 John
Chapter #28 Seraphina
Chapter #29 John
Chapter #30 Seraphina
Chapter #31 John
Chapter #32 Seraphina
The Little Bonus
Chapter #33 John
Chapter #34 Seraphina
Chapter #35 John
Chapter #36 Seraphina
Chapter #37 John
Chapter #38 Seraphina
Chapter #39 John
Chapter #40 Seraphina
Chapter #41 John
Chapter #42 Seraphina
Chapter #43 John
Chapter #44 Seraphina
Chapter #45 John
Chapter #46 Seraphina
Chapter #47 John
Chapter #48 Seraphina
Chapter #49 John
Chapter #50 S P E C I A L
Chapter #51 Seraphina
Chapter #52 John
Chapter #53 Seraphina
Chapter #54 John
Chapter #55 Seraphina
Chapter #56 John
Chapter #57 Seraphina
Chapter #58 John
Chapter #59 Seraphina (The End)

Chapter #16 Seraphina

3K 83 24
By BookWormDevil

I heaved the blonde haired king on my back, "you better be grateful I don't hold grudges." I growled, "or I would have left you there just like you did with me in that alleyway." He wasn't exactly heavy, but he didn't fit the description of light either. And even if I did hold grudges, I doubt I would have left him on the ground like that.

I received no response. But then again, after what happened, I wouldn't expect any. I could still see the noticeable cuts and bruises marked on his face, and I wouldn't even know what the extent of his pain was.

"S-Seraphina." Blyke stuttered, "Who the hell was he?!" I could immediately tell that Blyke was not only worried, but scared. I would have been too, that is, if I hadn't known that someone as powerful as this would be coming to Wellston.

I sighed, "The one person who annoys the hell out of me." I pointed to Arlo, "Other than him." It was true, but I could tell that it wasn't the answer Blyke wanted. But I didn't feel like filling him in at the moment either.

Blyke turned around, I could tell that he was angry. "He hurt Remi..."

Now, as many people know, I have quite a limited amount of control. Control that can easily slip through my fingers at any given moment. And this was one of them.

        I began to tremble out of anger, and my grip on the blonde tightened. "He did..." I took a deep breath. "You know what, he isn't even worth it," I turned to gaze around. "Where is she?"

Blyke looked down in guilt, "I'm sorry, I couldn't protect her..."

I patted him on the back, "you tried," I soothed, "that's all that mattered." Although I knew that Remi was okay, that didn't stop the rage that filled me. Remi was always there for me, she was the one who helped me. And I couldn't help her...

"Let's head over to your dorm," I suggested, "we could talk over there."

He nodded, "sure, I'm still light headed after," he motioned around the big hole in the wall, "that."

I shrugged, "well, it's simply a problem we have to deal with."

Blyke picked Remi up, she wasn't too far away from the fight. And simple bruises marked her arms and legs. It wasn't too bad, but it was enough to make me angry. We both walked over to his dorm.

'So he hasn't changed,' a voice in my head said sarcastically, 'well that's just perfect.'

I huffed in frustration, "Trust me," I lowered my voice to a whisper. "He has definitely changed, just not in the way we wished."

        'Oh? So you mean he has gotten more violent and snotty? Couldn't agree with you more.'

Blyke glanced at me, "Are you talking to me?"

I shook my head, "No, just thinking to myself."

* * * * *

I laid Arlo on the couch, putting a blanket on top of him. He was literally laying straight, and I wondered if he moved at all in his sleep, people usually curl up when they sleep, and it would be funny to see Arlo in such a position. Besides, if I had a phone, that would be blackmail material right there.

"How is he?" The red head asked softly.

I shrugged, "I would guess that he would be awake by now, but is too embarrassed to open his eyes."

We both looked at him with pity.

"He never stood a chance," Blyke mumbled.

I shook my head, "No," I growled, "Instead of staying low like I told him to, he went on prancing around like an idiot. And just like I suspected, he got caught."

Blyke stifled a laugh, "prancing? I think Arlo would kill me if he heard me say this, but I think it suits him."

We both giggled like little girls at the thought. A happy-go-lucky Arlo was just what we needed.

"I can't deny that," I told him, "let's just hope he isn't overhearing our conversation."

Unexpectedly, Remi walked into the room, rubbing her eyes.

"What did I miss?" She asked in a tired voice.

We both jumped at the sound of her voice.

"Remi!" Blyke yelled, running over to the sleepy pinkette.

She looked at him strangely, "What's wrong?"

I smiled, "so you don't remember..."

She shook her head.

"Well," I clapped my hands together, "let's try to keep it that way."

She frowned, "Oh come one, tell me."

The room went silent, and Blyke looked down.

"Arlo was dethroned," he told her in a monotone voice.

Remi looked at both of us in shock. "What?!"

I nodded, "yeah, and the person who dethroned him is a maniac (and a Crow)."

She grimaced, "seriously?! How is Arlo taking this?"

All three of us looked towards the blonde haired boy on the couch. We all held pity for him.

Remi than turned to me, her gaze softened, "this must be hard on you too."

I cocked my head, "how will this be difficult for me?"

She sighed, "where there is a king, there is always a queen."

I through my arms up, "what does that have to do with anything?"

"Yeah," Blyke agreed, "how will she end up suffering if..." he froze mid sentence, and looked at me with the same look Remi had.

"What is it?"

"The Queen always has to deal with the King," Remi continued, "and if this maniac was able to beat Arlo. Well, he must be strong."

"So?"

Remi huffed in annoyance, "you don't get it do you? You are the one who has to deal with him, since you are the Queen."

"Oh, that," I now understood what she meant, "I have a back up plan for that."

She narrowed her eyes, "and what is that?"

I shrugged, "becoming Ace."

Remi widened her eyes, and it was silent.

"And you would make me deal with the maniac?!" Remi yelled, "I can't do that!"

"And I don't want to either," I retorted, "I've done it all these years, I deserve a break."

"Well neither do I!" Remi told me furiously, "but it's your responsibi..."

"Would you both shut up." Blyke growled, "if you both truly don't want to do it, then roll a dice, loser has to be queen."

I crossed my arms, "this is the queen title here, are you sure we should use something as trivial as a dice?"

"Of course we should," Remi protested, "its unknown, and would be good, because we both have equal chances of winning."

I nodded, "Fine, But should we do it now or later."

"Could we do it later?" Remi asked, "I still am trying to process the events that just happened."

Me and Blyke both nodded.

               "I think it's dangerous to have him on the throne," Blyke admitted, "he doesn't seem like the type of guy that wants peace."

             I nodded, "well, you are right about that, he wants to take over the school."   

          Remi's eyes snapped to mine, "are you serious?!"

         "Yes."

          Blyke grumbled a few profanities, "and then, how will we knock him off the king title then."

         I shook my head, "if we took his king title away from him, he would be furious."

          "Then what should we do?" Remi asked in a panicked voice, "we can't have a bad king!"

         I nodded, "Remi's right, so I was thinking to let him play king for now. Like a little child with his toys, if we take them away so soon, he will have a tantrum. If we show him the disadvantages, maybe we could take it away under his nose."

          Blyke cocked his head, "But even if we did take his king title away from him, the students would still do everything he asks. It doesn't matter whether he is a royal or not, after what happened today, the students aren't going to follow us anymore."

           There was silence in the room, every individual thinking about ways to prohibit our school from breaking into pieces.

            "We have to get him expelled," I spoke up, "it's the only way."

           All three of us clenched our teeth, this wasn't something we wanted to do. It was like plotting to ruin someone else's life. Getting someone expelled out of a school like this would be put on his record, and it wouldn't be very easy to get a job when he was older if he tried.

            "We can talk about this when Arlo and Isen are here," Remi suggested, "they could have some other good ideas."

            Me and Blyke both nodded, but we both knew that expelling him was the only way.

            "I might get Elaine on this as well," I told them both, "she could help us."

            Blyke sighed, "next time, I can bring Isen, can we meet on Tuesday?"

           I shrugged, "that works with me."

           Remi agreed as well.

"Well, I've got to go," I told both of them, "Elaine would probably be worried by now."

I said my goodbyes to the other two, and departed to my dorm.

I put a hand to my chin, 'that big ball of power, he must have got it by combining all the ability's together. But how did he do that?' I entered the girls dormitory, 'I already know that he can't save ability's to use them later on, he would've used my ability if that was the case. But mixing ability's? That seems like a cheat!'

I knocked on the door, expecting Elaine to open. How was she anyway? Did she see the fight?

Elaine opened the door, and she waved her hand when she saw me. "Hi Seraphina!"

I nodded, "Hello Elaine, did you hear about the events that passed today?"

She shook her head, "Were they big?!"

I sighed, "You could say that..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 113 43
The world of unOrdinary is crazy enough..... John Doe has just recently turned his actions around and Seraphina finally did get her ability back with...
27.4K 933 32
(This story takes place in an alternate universe from the world of UnO, where the Royals of Wellston High are now the royals of the kingdom of Wellst...
50.2K 1.6K 23
Taking his fathers words to heart, John Doe returns to Wellston with the intention of expelling himself from the hierarchy; attempting to turn over a...
15K 862 126
Cover Edit By Me This is Book 1 The twins; Zane & Zari, have enroll in Wellston High. They, along with their team, have a mission. To take down EMBER...