Calypso and Leo go to High Sc...

By laurenthellamaqueen

Fanfiction More

Back To High School
P.E With A Twist
A Fiery Canoe
Multi Date
New Student At School
Gone
Never Parted
PLEASE READ MA NEW BOOK!!!
New Story Please Message Me
Made my new fanfic!
Summers Coming!

Dead

590 17 20
By laurenthellamaqueen

~Calypso~

I trudged into the woods, heading towards the big oak. As I got closer I realised that there was a body in the tree, it was standing on one of the branches, not moving at all, I couldn't even see its chest moving as it breathed. when I finally got to the tree I realised that the body in the tree wasn't standing on a branch. it was hanging from the branch above. . .

"Leo?!" I called up. "Leo! Is that you?" I yell. I notice that a note is stuck to the trunk of the tree. It read:

'Calypso, by the time you read this I will probably be long gone. I have decided to kill myself because of matters you will probably never find out about. I have had my body tied to this tree because this place is where we had our special picnic that one time and that date meant so much to me. I am so sorry. Leo'

When I had finished reading the note tears were streaming down my face and I was shaking. I slowly sat down, my hands covering my face.

"No no no! This can't be!  no no No!" I cry. Soon my head started throbbing and I blacked out.

I dreamed I was in a dark tunnel and at the end was a golden light. I squinted as I looked at the light and realised the source of light was a figure. Leo. With his arms outstretched ready to hug me. I set of running down the tunnel. When I was about a meter close to him I couldn't go any further, I was simply running on the spot reaching out at the boy I would probably never hug again.

I woke up sprawled on the grass next to the big oak. And then I realised that the body I saw in the tree above me was Leo.

Leo was dead. . .

Sorry this was a short chapter:(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
311K 10.1K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...