(18+) Smooth Xscape (Complete...

By mjjlovebug

Vol. 2: This is a sequel to My Fucking Smooth Criminal, and if you haven't read that yet, I suggest that you... More

Ch. 1: Useless
Ch. 2: Trabajo
Ch. 3: The back alley
Ch. 4: I'm sore
Ch. 5: A truck load with...
Ch. 6: Salesmen
Ch. 7: I...have to.
Ch. 8: The shower
Ch. 9: On the run... Again
Ch. 10: Unbelievable!
Ch. 11: Pistol power
Ch. 12: Of course not!
Ch. 13: Unfiltered
Ch. 14: Purple cows
Ch. 15: Divinity in Motion
Ch. 16: Sheepier than sheep
Ch. 17: Ultrasound
Ch. 18: I need a hug
Ch. 19: Suggestion
Ch. 20: Like this?
Ch. 21: Barbeque
Ch. 22: Defiant
Ch. 23: (Un)predictable
Ch. 24: The quilt
Ch. 25: Are you okay?
Ch. 26: Teary eyes
Ch. 27: Fresh start
Ch. 28: Streetwalking, baby
Ch. 29: Golden opportunity
Ch. 30: Almost
Ch. 31: B**ch!
Ch. 32: Babysitter
Ch. 33: Directions
Ch. 34: Side-effect
Ch. 35: Nervous
Ch. 36: Endure - or not...
Ch. 37: Tickets
Ch. 38: Solutions
Ch. 39: Distraction failure
Ch. 40: Sharing - Or not sharing...
Ch. 41: Daddy
Ch. 42: Your turn
Ch. 43: Suck!
Ch. 44: You were sayin'...?
Ch. 45: BAD Mama
Ch. 46: Guess who's back?
Ch. 47: No, no and a maybe
Bonus 1 - Dated
Bonus 2 - Victoria's secret
Bonus 3 - The Christmas tree
Bonus 4 - Gift of a lifetime
Bonus 5 - Hoe-hoe-hoe or whatever...
Bonus 6 - Walk the plank
Bonus 7 - Gone fishing
Bonus 8 - Me, myself and I
Bonus 9 - Mikezilla

Ch. 48: For a new beginning

2.1K 115 350
By mjjlovebug

"Gail..."

Silent whispering in my ear and slow strokes up and down my back, gradually pulled me out of my sleep.

"Baby, you need to wake up. Annie is crying and you are laying on top of me."

I lifted my head, yawned a little and opened my eyes.

"Michael...? Is that you?"

His smiling eyes gave me the answer before he spoke.

"Yes, baby. It's me."

"Oh, Michael... I've missed you!"

He hugged me tightly and kissed the top of my head, before he helped me up. Then I explained which room Annie was in, and shortly after, he came back with his little daughter in his arms, looking like the happiest man on the planet.

"I can't believe how much she's grown! God, I hate that I can't be here all the time. I don't want to miss out on this, I really don't, and now... OOOW!"

You guessed it. Annie had grasped a string of Michael's hair and pulled, impatiently wanting to get to her food.

"Annie! That wasn't very nice," Michael whined. But with a little struggle, we managed to make her let go, before she got a hold on more of his hair. And finally she got what she wanted, and calmed down. Michael sat next to us, with his arm around my lower back while he was studying Annie nursing, looking like he was completely lost in love. He had such a goofy smile and glazed eyes, that I had to laugh at him. But then I felt a bit...

"Uhm. Have I... behaved lately?" Michael suddenly asked, a little bashful.

"Yeah. For the most part. As an adult you, at least."

He frowned, and I giggled a little.

"What do you mean adult? Did that teenager part of me cause problems again? What did h..."

"Not him. He saved us. In more ways than one, actually. And I drained his balls, so I guess we're both happy."

Michael coughed loudly and blushed.

"I'm not sure if I want you to elaborate that. But you did what?"

I giggled, but didn't feel the need to say more about it. I wasn't in the mood for any of that now. I really wasn't. I swallowed, and spoke fast.

"We won a lottery, three times, and you have another personality named Applehead, and now we're in Andorra in our new home, and as you see we have a whole lot of shopping to do because there isn't any furniture and I really need to go! Here, take Annie!"

I ripped Annie away from me and placed her in Michael's arms, and she started crying loudly, both because of the abrupt food denial and from the minor shock of being thrown into Michael's arms. But I didn't have the time to think about anything else, than to find the nearest bathroom, and I threw myself over the toilet.

Fuck... You know what this means, Gail? Mr. Jackson got his way, didn't he? You're preggo again, and all you can hope for is that the amount of kids in there is below seven...

"Baby? Are you alright?" I heard from outside, but I only managed to yell a 'No!' before I was at it again. Crap...

"I'm just gonna change Annie's diaper, and I'll be right there."

But it felt like ages, where my insides fought World War III with itself. And I was completely wrecked when Michael finally returned.

"Oh, baby..." he sighed, when he saw me. Then he sat down on his heels and stroked my back.

"Are you strong enough to get up?"

My muscles were trembling like crazy and I felt awfully weak, but with his help, I managed to get up and sit on the toilet seat.

"Is this..." he started, bit his lip and looked at me with suspension in his eyes.

"Is this what I think it is?"

I took the napkin he held out for me, since we didn't have any towels, and wiped off my face. Then I nodded.

"I don't know. I'm not sure."

He kneeled down in front of me and embraced me, giggled a little and kissed my temple.

"So there's a possibility that I'm gonna be a father of two?"

"I'm just crossing my fingers that there's not an entire litter in there," I mumbled unamused.

"What?"

"Nothing. We need to go shopping today."

"Yes, but are you strong enough for that?"

I got up and rinsed my mouth, cursing the fact that we'd left most of our stuff in the car, because now I longed desperately for my toothbrush.

"Yeah. I'll be fine. Just give me a few minutes to relax."

But there was one that wouldn't let me; Annie. So, on shaking legs, I pulled her baby carriage back to the living room, and sat down with her on the couch again, to breastfeed. I felt exhausted. And I think Michael noticed, because he came and stood behind the couch and started to gently massage my neck and shoulders. All three of us were quiet for a while. Only Annie's silent baby sounds and the light strokes of Michael's fingers against my skin were heard, until he spoke up.

"Motherhood fits you well, baby."

I snorted. I felt like the exact opposite.

"I mean it. I saw it when you were pregnant with Annie, and I see it now."

"Yeah, right... I feel like something the cat dragged in. Besides, Michaela told me in clear words just how tired I look, so stop trying to be nice."

He stopped massaging and came to sit next to me.

"In my eyes, you will always be perfect, because you are the woman I love. But that wasn't what I was talking about. Your glow, baby. Your spirit. You have matured so much these last couple of years since we met, and I'm stunned by the fact that you're still here with me after all I've put you through."

He wrapped his arm around my back and kissed my temple.

"So, you're saying that we live here now?"

I hummed and nodded with a smile.

"We do. And we don't have to think about money for the rest of our lives, if we spend them right."

Michael looked thoughtful. Then he grinned from ear to ear.

"I guess we have some shopping to do, then!"

"Woah, mister. We have certain rules to follow."

He raised one eyebrow.

"Rules? What rules?"

"Yup. Rules. The color code is red, black and gold, and with as much sequins and sparkling material as possible."

Michael blinked his eyes a few times.

"Uhm... And you say this in all seriousness?"

"Of course I do! Because we're gonna get in serious trouble later if we do it wrong."

"And who says that, if I may ask?"

"You do. Or... Michaela does. And you have nooo idea how persistent she is!"

Michael blushed.

"She..." he said and pursed his lips.
"That sounds so weird!"

"Yeah. But I've gotten used to her now. She's not bad. She's actually quite nice."

He grunted a little, surely not believing me.

"That wasn't what you told me last time we spoke."

I shrugged.

"What can I say? I love every part of you, Michael."

But then I quickly added:

"Almost, at least. And don't ask me to explain, because I won't!"

He tried to make me tell him, but finally gave up and pinched my chin.

"As long as you love me enough not to leave, I guess I should be glad. Now, let's go and make this house our home, shall we?"

******

After a long and busy day, shopping furniture and the most important things we needed for our daily life, we finally parked the Volvo in our garage. Michael gave orders to the truck driver of the transport company that brought our furniture home, and he and his two colleagues carried everything inside the house. But even though my fingers itched to find out where to put things, Michael stopped me.

"We'll do this later, baby. Can you... Uhm."

"Oh! Yeah. Sure. I'll be right back."

Ahh, Gail. You don't really need to do this, do you? You already know there will be...

And a few minutes later, I peeked out of the toilet.

"Michael? Two lines."

I could literally see the explosion of happiness within him. And he immediately let go of what he was going, and rushed towards me, lifted me up in the air and spun us around.

"Really?! You're pregnant? Oh, baby!! I love you, I love you, I love you!!"

I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck, and the second later, he crashed against my lips. I moaned in surprise, and returned his kiss without even thinking, and I felt him squeeze my butt cheeks and pulled me impossibly closer. Carefully, he put me back down on my feet, and slowly our kiss grew hungrier and more passionate, and I felt his hand snake inside my sweater, and glide up my back. I moaned again when I entangled my fingers with his soft curls, and again when he gently rolled his hips a few times. But of course...

*WAAAAAAHHHH...!!!*

Annie suddenly wailed, and made me and Michael part, both breathless and dizzy, and with a desperate want to continue what we were doing. Then, Michael took a deep breath and cleared his throat.

"Uhm... Feed Annie, and I'll put her to sleep afterwards, while you relax by the pool or go for a swim," he said.

"But I don't have any bathing suit!" I exclaimed, only to be met by Michael's sheepish grin that ended in a lip bite that made me groan, despite Annie's sobbing.

"Who said you needed that?"

He embraced me one more time, and made sure I felt his desire both through his lips touching my neck, and the growing bulge in his pants. And I felt boiling warm when I sat down to breastfeed Annie. In the meantime, Michael disappeared into the kitchen. I heard him scramble around while he was humming to himself, now a then checking up on me and Annie. But when Annie was full, and I was about to go and see what he was doing, he immediately stopped me.

"Nuh-uh. Leave her in the baby carriage, and let me take care of the rest. I'll join you in a little while."

He's gonna surprise you with food, Gail. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand that. And heck... Do you smell that?! If he has a cook personality, you'll soon be easier to jump over, than to walk around, because that smells amazing!

But I did as he told me to, wrapped in a new, soft bathing towel, and went down to the pool, - our pool. And for a long time I just sat on the edge and let my feet create small waves that spread on the surface of the water, almost halfway to the other side of the pool, before they died and disappeared. And I splashed my feet more vigorously, just to see if I could make my miniature tsunami reach all the way across. I did. Almost. And after a while lost in my own thoughts about all the things we had been through, and our future together, that after such a long time looked bright, I finally felt comfortable enough to let my naked body be engulfed by the warmth of the water.

But I didn't swim for very long, before I heard a sound that pulled me out of my day dream and made me stop swimming. It was Michael. And the sight of him, was nothing like I'd ever expected. He was rolling a transportable, little table in front of him. It was set for two and the smell of perfectly seasoned chicken reached my nostrils even from that far. But what made me drop my jaw and stop breathing was when he stepped out from behind the table. He was naked...!

"Hungry?" he said, with a cocky smirk.

Fuck, yeah! But not for food. You wanna have him for meal, and the food as dessert. You wanna... Hold on. Keep cool, and let him go through with his plan. You've got time for a little romance, right? Yeah... About seven and a half minutes.

Instead I swam towards him, and let him help me up from the water. Then he wrapped my towel around me, and kissed my neck from the behind.

"God, you're so beautiful, baby," he whispered a little hoarsely. But then he retracted a little, and led me towards the table.

"It's just a simple dish, but it was all we had for now. I'll make it up to you later."

"Looking forward to that, because I'm wet," I said, pursing my lips to keep from giggling. And as expected, Michael blushed and looked away. God, he was cute when he was shy and embarrassed!

"I-I meant that I will make you a better meal when we have all that we need in the kitchen, and when things are starting to get more settled."

Now I couldn't hold my laughter back, and Michael looked back at me with a mild frown.

"I was thinking about being wet from swimming, sweetie, but I like the way you're thinking."

Then I winked and added:

"But I'm also w..."

"Let's eat now! It's really delicious. I had a sneak taste, and..."

He made a short pause.

"Man, I don't want any food, baby. I want you."

He blushed even more, realizing what he'd just said. And to make the decision easier for him, I pulled him with me, dropped the towel and stood naked in front of him with the most seductive smile I had. He groaned. But just as he was about to close the gap between us, I pushed him into the water, then jumped after him. And after a few minutes of splashing water, and trying to catch each other, he cornered me.

"You... Are a naughty girl, baby."

His eyes beamed with playfulness, but the closer he got, the more his gaze turned into a more heated one.

"You know me," I answered.

"Yeah, I do. And please don't ever stop being like that."

Both of us giggled until he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"One of my most valuable treasures, is carrying another treasure. And together with Annie, you have made me the happiest man on Earth. I want to..."

"Make love to me, Michael."

I interrupted him with my words, and also by wrapping my legs around him and kiss him, earning a long moan in return. And the way our sexes met when he started to roll his hips, made our desire towards one another escalate rapidly. We slowly, and sensually battled with our tongues and lips, and he already felt hard against my area. I wasn't kidding when I said I was wet, and now everything worsened. I couldn't wait. He couldn't wait. So we didn't wait. Carefully, I placed him at my entrance and eased myself down on him, and both of us groaned when he was fully inside. Then our pelvises set a steady, gradually increasing rhythm, accompanied by random moaning and the sound of the water splashing around us. Our breathing became heavier and Michael trusted even deeper inside, driven by utter lust and want for me. And it felt so good...

"I love you, baby," he mumbled silently against my lips, barely loud enough for me to hear. And with all that I was, I knew that I loved him just as much. Even Don Juan. But soon my thoughts drifted off, and my body took over. The closer I got to my peak, the more difficult it was to keep my moans back. And soon I had so much trouble breathing, that I had to part our lips. And because I had closed my eyes, I couldn't see the mesmerized gaze in Michael's eyes when he watched me tip over the edge. But when he felt how I tightened around him, he clenched his jaw and hissed through gritted teeth. Then, he stiffened and I felt how he twitched inside me in a long orgasm, that left him unable to speak for a while. Anything comprehensible, at least.

Slowly, we calmed down, and started giggling like goofs. Then we tried our best to get out of the pool without making a mess in the water. Tried... I guess we'd have to hire a pool boy or something, because we both knew that this wasn't the last time we did this. And it was probably not the last time we had a cold dinner, either. But the best part of it all, was that this was a part of a new era. This was our new future, and I just couldn't wait! And obviously, Michael couldn't either, because as soon as we'd swallowed the last piece of chicken, he said:

"Wanna do it again?"

You know what my answer was...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 526 27
Rebecca Quin has never had it easy in life, especially in relationships. So after escaping from her abusive ex, Rebecca and her 3 year old daughter S...
71.5K 1.7K 17
Making love is for the passionate, fucking and having sex is for the realist.
48.1K 1.3K 28
Charlotte only 17'goes to a party one night with her best friend Piper who happened to be the sister of the thuggest boy in school,Henry.Henry and Ch...
13.6K 447 13
where you can complain about ur curls and coils or just simply talk about them. A place to share advice, tips, hairstyles, etc. etc.💛