The New Girl

By KittyQueenxx

Alina is the new girl in school who falls in love with the bad boy who lives right next door. Started Writin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
16 & Pregnant

Chapter 12

7.9K 168 149
By KittyQueenxx

"Alone" played inside David's car.

"Are you going through something?" I asked.

He chuckled, "no, I just know how much you like 80s music so I thought you'd like this."

"Aw, you're too sweet."

Later that evening, I went over to David's house.

"What are we doing to do for Halloween?" I asked.

"Uh, I guess whatever you want."

"Can we dress up together?"

"As what?"

"How about Harley Quinn and the Joker?"

"Okay, let's do it, we can go shopping for our costumes soon."

"Yay! I can't wait!"

I started looking online for costumes while he played on his xbox.

"What about this one?" I showed him some cute outfits from Suicide Squad.

"I think we should go with that one since that's the movie we saw on our first date."

I blushed that he still remembered, but then again, it happened about a month ago so how could he forget?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next evening David had to work again. My mom drove me down to Johnny's so that I could go surprise him.

I walked up to the counter, "Ethan?!"

"Oh, Alina, hi."

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Uh, I work here?"

I saw a fidget spinner spinning on the counter right next to where he was standing.

"Did you get expelled?"

"No, I got suspended," his face turned red, "but I'll be back next semester."

"Okay," I said, looking around, "is David back there somewhere?"

"Uh he's probably taking a shit or something, he's been in the bathroom for like 20 minutes."

"Okay, I'll wait," I said and I sat down.

He came out of the bathroom.

"Oh hey babe, I wasn't expecting you today," he said.

"Are you okay? You were in there for a while," I said.

His face turned red and his voice got quieter, "I have a stomach ache, if you get what I mean."

"You poor thing, well I hope you're doing okay, I just came by to buy some breadsticks."

"Okay let me get you those," he said, "I would give them to you for free but I'm not a manager so I can't really do that."

"It's okay, I have money with me," I chuckled.

I bought the breadsticks and got back to my mom's car.

"So how's David?" asked my mom.

"He's sick," I frowned. I was hoping he would feel better by tomorrow, I really wanted to go to the mall with him to shop for our Halloween costumes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope you're feeling better," I said to David the next day after school.

"Oh yeah, I think I just ate something," he said.

We listened to "Chemical Warfare" on our way to the mall.

We started out by looking at Hot Topic. I picked up a shirt that says "Daddy's Lil Monster".

"So? What do you think?" I asked.

"I think, that you should start calling me daddy," he said.

I blushed, "okay, daddy."

He bit his lip.

I picked up a pair of fishnet tights.

"I don't think we'll have much luck other than that, we should go to Spirit Halloween next," he said.

Afterwards, that's where we went and we ended up finding everything else that we'll need.

"Hey, do you want to come over after this?" he asked.

"Of course," I said.

As we were walking across the mall, he stopped in front of Ms Field's Cookies.

"What's your favorite kind of cookie?" he asked.

"Chocolate chip," I replied.

Without saying a word, he walked up to the counter and bought 2 chocolate chip cookies.

"Okay, let's go now," he said as he handed me one of the cookies.

When we got back to his house, we went up to his room and he closed the door.

"So there's a party tomorrow night, wanna go?" he asked.

"Sure, I'd love to."

"Great," he said as he put his arm around me. We looked each other in the eyes and kissed.

I was secretly hoping he would try to go further, but he didn't. I know I told him I wasn't ready yet, but that was 2 weeks ago... I feel differently now. Now, I'm ready but I don't know how to tell him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've never been to a high school party before, I was excited but nervous.

Cameron walked up to us, "hey guys, glad you could make it."

"Yeah, there's a lot of people here," David pointed out.

"I know, we're all hanging out back so you two should come along."

"Yeah, let's go," said David.

We went through the inside of the house, there were people everywhere. For every person in the room, there were at least 2 solo cups. There was a group of people in the living room playing beer pong. There was another group of people in the kitchen playing spin the bottle. I didn't even want to know what was going on upstairs.

We got to the backyard and surprisingly enough, there weren't too many people out there. That's probably because it was a little chilly outside.

"So who's party is this, anyway?" I asked David.

He shrugged, "no idea, I came because Cameron said he knows a guy who knows a guy who's friend's with the guy who's throwing the party. The person is a senior at our school, I just never met him."

We went to the back corner where his friends were hanging out and they were smoking a blunt.

Cameron passed it to David and he puffed and tried passing it to me. I politely declined and he passed it along to Jake. I awkwardly stood there while the group got high.

David nudged me and whispered, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing, just bored I guess," I said.

"Wanna go inside?" he asked.

I nodded yes.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go, I'll see you later," he said.

They all said goodbye and he took me inside. I followed him up the stairs to an empty bedroom.

I giggled, "Are you serious right now? This is so cliche."

He raised an eyebrow, "what do you mean?"

"Come on, a high school party, us going into a room together... this is the beginning of every teen pregnancy book on Wattpad," I said.

"What's a Wattpad?" he asked.

"Ugh, it's a website where you can write your own books," I said.

"Oh? You write?"

"Sometimes."

"I'd love to read sometime."

I couldn't have him read my books on Wattpad, that would be so embarrassing. Majority of my books on there are based off of mine and his relationship, I would absolutely die if he read them. In order to make him forget about that, I went in for a kiss. But, it didn't stop there. It was kiss after kiss with lots of tongue.

"Um, can you guys not make out in my room?" we were interrupted by who I assumed was the owner of the house.

Embarrassed, we walked out without saying a word and then ran towards David's car.

"Well, that was awkward," I said.

"Maybe we can continue this tomorrow," he said, "let's go see a movie."

"Sure," I said, "but maybe let's leave the kissing for when we're alone next time."

He chuckled, "deal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"2 tickets for Kong: Skull Island," said David at the ticket counter. We went to a different movie theatre from the last time.

We got our snacks and found our seats to see the movie.

"I'm scared," I whispered.

"How?" he chuckled, "the movie hasn't even started yet."

I rolled my eyes, "I just want you to hold my hand."

"Well, you should've said so," he said and he took my hand.

After the movie, he drove us back home.

"Do you want to come inside? I know it's late but I could sneak you into my room without my mom knowing," he said.

I blushed, "oh, sure."

We quietly went up to his room and he slowly shut the door. I took off my shoes and jacket and sat down on the edge of his bed. He sat down next to me and we started making out almost instantly. He ran his fingers through my hair and I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck. His right hand slowly went down to my chest, he unbuttoned my flannel until I took it upon myself to just throw it off of myself. I got on top and straddled him while he lied back on the bed. I felt a bulge underneath my crotch so I lightly grinded on him. He moaned quietly.

"Take this off," he whispered as he tugged on my shirt.

I bit my lip, "nah."

I undid his belt and the one button on his jeans. He slid his pants off of himself. He unbuttoned my jeans too and then those came off.

"Well, now we're in our underwear," I said.

"Except for our shirts, of course."

I slid my hand underneath his boxers.

"Fuck," he said.

Just then, we heard footsteps right outside the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 154K 74
"We need to start from the beginning. We need to find out who actually did it." ••• Alexandra Black's new found perfect life turns upside down when h...
1.5M 42.2K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
1M 25.3K 31
| Completed 10/11/19 | ♡ "Stop looking at me like that!" "Looking at you like what?" "Like you...like you ugh." "Like I what?" He began to chuckle. "...
232K 7.4K 54
Aliya Paterson was just an average teenage girl who spent most days sitting on her window sill writing in her diary. And then everything changed when...