The New Girl

By KittyQueenxx

Alina is the new girl in school who falls in love with the bad boy who lives right next door. Started Writin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
16 & Pregnant

Chapter 11

7.9K 174 111
By KittyQueenxx

"David, it's okay, just tell me what happened," I said, "you can trust me."

"After work, a few of my coworkers and I got into my car and we hot boxed it.. then I started driving and a cop pulled me over, now we're all at the police station. My mom is on her way to come pick me up, I'm going to be in so much trouble. They gave me a really expensive ticket."

"Oh my.. I can't believe you would do something like that," I said with disbelief.

"I know, I'm sorry, but that's just the truth. You're a good girl and I'm a bad guy."

I didn't know what to say.

"I'll talk to you later, okay?" he said and he hung up.

I couldn't fall back asleep, this whole situation worried me so much. I finally got a text from him an hour later.

David: mom took my car away and told me I have to pay for the ticket with my own money, she told me to go live with one of my "pot head" friends.. can I come over right now?

Alina: um sure, I'll let you in through the back door

I went downstairs and waited for him to show up. When he did, I snuck him back upstairs into my room and shut the door.

"I'm really disappointed in you right now," I said.

"I know, I'm sorry Alina."

"What's in the bag?" I asked.

"My mom kicked me out so I took some clothes and stuff," he said.

"Okay you can stay here... but my parents cannot find out or they will kill both of us."

"Got it."

"You can keep your stuff in my extra room, if you want something to drink I have some water in my fridge, and my bathroom is in here so everything you need is all right here and you won't even have to risk my parents finding you."

"Will they ever come in here?"

"No, they usually don't."

He sat down next to me on my bed after he put his stuff away.

"I'm really sorry," he said, "I'm a piece of shit."

I rested my head on his shoulder, "no you're not, you just made a stupid mistake. I'm here for you, but right now I'm really tired and I'm just so out of it so can we go to sleep?"

"Alright, do I need to sleep on the couch, or...?"

I laughed, "no silly, sleep with me in my bed, I want you to be comfy."

I lied down facing him and turned off the light.

"Goodnight," I said and gave him a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to David sleeping beside me.

"Oh, I have to get ready for church!"

I started getting dressed and doing my hair and makeup.

David woke up, "good morning."

"I'm about to go to church so you'll need to hang out in my other room just in case."

"Okay Cool," he said, "I'm going to watch some tv."

I came downstairs, paranoid that my parents knew David was staying with us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I hope my parents can't hear me up here," he said when I got home from church.

"Oh there is no way," I said, "my parents' room is downstairs and Tiffany's room is on the opposite end of this hallway so we're pretty much secluded up here."

"Okay, good."

There was a ring at the doorbell.

"Oh hi Darcy, how are you doing?" I heard my mom say all the way down there.

"Shit, my mom's here!" David whispered.

We tried to listen in on the conversation downstairs.

"Have any of you seen David? He was supposed to be staying at a friend's last night but he hasn't been texting back or picking up his phone and when I went by his friends' houses, they all said they haven't seen him. I'm getting worried and thought maybe he's just hiding out here," she said.

"Oh no, we would have noticed him if he were here," said my mom, "but we will keep an eye out. I'm sure he will be back soon."

"Okay thanks anyways," she said and she left.

"Wow, that was a close one," said David.

"I think you should go home, babe," I said.

"No, why would you say that?"

"Well, because your mom is worried about you and she doesn't even seem that mad anymore. Plus, we have school tomorrow and you can't stay here forever.."

He pulled me in for a kiss, "I wish I could though.."

"Fine, you can hang out here until tonight but then you're going back home."

"Fine," he said.

I gave him a paper plate, "here, I saved you some food from breakfast.. sorry it took so long, I had to go to church right after I ate."

"Thanks, I've been hungry."

"You know, you should stop smoking," I said.

"Smoking what?" he asked.

"Weed, cigarettes, juul, vape, whatever."

He frowned, "I'm sorry but I'm not going to stop something that doesn't affect you anyways. It's my body and if I want to smoke then I will."

I frowned too, "Fine, have it your way."

Afterwards, we spent the rest of the day watching Netflix in my secret room.

"Alright, my parents went to bed, let's sneak you back home." I said.

He didn't say anything, he just stood up and followed me out the back door. I walked with him up to his front door and then i started walking away once he rang the doorbell. I decided to wait from a distance just to make sure he won't run off somewhere, and he didn't. He stayed and waited for his mom to let him inside.

After about an hour, I decided to text him.

Alina: So.. how did it go?

David: good actually :) my mom isn't mad anymore and she is letting me use my car for school and work only for now :(

Alina: well it's good thing you live right next door to me, you can easily walk here ;)

David: too bad I'm working tomorrow.. we could hang out if I didn't :(

Alina: maybe I can come visit you :)

David: aw I'd love that <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey mom, can we have pizza for dinner tonight?" I asked.

"I don't see why not," she said.

When it was time for dinner, I got into the car with my mom.

"Here's some money, just buy a large pizza with some breadsticks."

"Will do!"

She dropped me off at the front and then went to go park in the parking lot. I went inside and immediately saw David by the cash register.

"Hey babe, what can I get for you?"

"Just a large cheese pizza and some breadsticks."

"That'll be about a 10 minute wait, is that okay?"

"Sure," I said as I handed him the money.

I went to go sit in the waiting area and David came out from behind the counter.

"I'm so happy you came to visit me, it really made my day."

"Well I'm always trying my best to make you happy," I said.

Just then, a tall lumberjack-like guy with a beard and glasses came out from the back room.

"Hey Eric, this is my girlfriend, Alina," said David, "and Alina, this is my manager, Eric."

"Nice to meet you!" he said in an abnormally high voice. His voice didn't fit his looks, he looks like he'd have a deep, strong voice.

"Nice to meet you too," I said awkwardly.

He walked away and David and I continued with our conversation.

"Looks like your pizza is ready, I'll talk to you later though Alright?" he said.

"Yeah, I'll see you later!"

He handed me my order and I walked back to my mom's car.

After we had dinner, i went up to my room to just lie down in bed and think. I could feel my feelings for David growing stronger, even though I had only met him just a month ago. I think I'm in love with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 41 24
Grayson Leech, 17 y.o - a young independent good looking guy. He along with his 3 friends are the school bad boys, popular, they stick together like...
39.6K 886 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...
3.5M 154K 74
"We need to start from the beginning. We need to find out who actually did it." ••• Alexandra Black's new found perfect life turns upside down when h...
2.1M 36.4K 51
It all started like a teenager's movie: I, Alissa Green, moved to a new town and a new school. There I met with the bad boys and started to hang arou...