OvEr YoU?{sequel to NoT oVeR...

By ArianaGrandeBabe

It's been over a year since Camila left Y/N. Are things going to ever get better between Camila and Y/N or wa... More

Intro To My Life.
My life. [1]
It is what it is. [2]
Crazy [3]
It's my life.[4]
Just getting started. [5]
Home Sweet Home [6]
Things happen [7]
Things happen [part 2]
Everything's good [9]
Dinner and Conversation [10]
Unreal. [11]
Mean [12]
Can't take it anymore [13]
What is going on? [14]
She knows [15]
I'm on my way. [16]
Get rid of him or else... [17]
Make a choice! [18]
Did I do the right thing? [19]
Royalty [20]
When she hurts, I hurt [22]
Can't be serious [23]
Happiness and Fear [24]
Early morning conversations/She's back [25]
I'm not going anywhere..[26]
Another day [27]
My two favorite girls and the unknown. [28]
What the f*ck! [29]
India knows best [30]
Like old times [31]
Great...More bullsh*t [32]
I need you. [33]
The truth? [34]
Tired of the Back and Forth/ I'm leaving... [35]
Date night [36]
Why are you here? [37]
I got it. [38]
Hard to face reality [39]
No more [40]
Your mouth says one thing, but your heart says the truth! [41]
Special [42]
Good times with you. [43]
Even when she's not around she's around! [44]
Bad feeling [45]
Let it go, because I don't have your heart. [46]
I want you. I've made my choice. [47]
I can't win [48]
Trying to be JUST friends.... Is harder than I imagined [49]
Doctor visits. [50]
Back to the basics... [51]
What are we? [52]
Ⓝⓔⓦ Ⓢⓣⓞⓡⓘⓔⓢ
Gotta go! [53]
Late Nights [54]
Work it out [55]
Everything is good ... (Or not) [56]
I'm done with this! [57]
The truth behind all the lies.. [58]
!Positive vibes only! [59]
Vacation vibes [60]
Vacation vibes [part 2]
Days like this. [62]
Unbelievable [63]
Gone. [64]
I know, I fucked up. [65]
I'm trying [66]
Happy Birthday Ro Ro! [67]
Too hard [68]
Why? [69]
A little more lovin' [70]
Moving Forward with You. [71]
Nights like this. [72]
Fuck a friendship. [73]
My peace [74]
Just me and you [75]
She's growing up ☹/Set the record straight![76]
The New Begining? [77]
Start to Finish.. [78]

A Million and one Questions [21]

2.4K 453 432
By ArianaGrandeBabe

A/N 

Here's a wayyyy longer chapter! Enjoy guys🧚🏻‍♀️🌺

p.s. please try not to cry😪
_____

"Alright baby, you ready?" I asked as I gave her a snack and a juice before going outside.

She nodded as she stuffed the last of her fruit smacks into her mouth trying to wiggle down from the stool. "Uh huh momma."

I chuckled and helped her off and she stood up dusting herself off.

"You look so cute babygirl." I said spinning her around.

She smiled. "Yes I know dat momma. I cute!" With her hand in her hip as she pointed up at me. Boy what am I going to do with her. She's literally a mini Camila.

"That's right you are! You know who you got that from right?" I said while pointing to myself.

She nodded while putting her finger to her chin like she was thinking. "Hmm, I gots it from myself!"

I gasped as I lifted her up above my head. "Oh really now." She laughed making me smile. "Why you gotta do your momma like that, am I not cute to you."

Her giggles continued as she held onto my hand with both of hers. "I sorry momma! I cute wike you member'!"

I chuckled bringing her back down and flopping her to my chest. "Aww thank you baby, you're so sweet."

She rolled her eyes and I put her down. "Yeah rwight momma."

I shook my head as I watched her skipped away from me. This girl is really something else man. I'm too blessed to have her as my daughter.

My phone started to ring and I picked it up hopefully it was the girls.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N, we're outside at the gate."

I smiled. Yes finally. "Alright great, I'll buzz you guys in. Just come straight through to the backyard."

"Ok see you in a sec."

"See you."

"Come on Royalty time to go play." I said walking down the hall and into living room.

Royalty sat patiently on the couch watching tv. She knew not to go outside without my permission.

"Ok momma. I can not waits to pway! And swim!"

She giggled to herself as she swung put hands back and forth.

"I know baby, and momma also has a surprise for you."

He eyes grew and I slid open the door leading us outside to the large lawn. Walking out the yard was basically filled with Ro's toy houses, a trampoline, her sandbox and her many thousands of toys.

As she ran off to play I took a seat at one of the many tables that sat around the yard. I had my phone in one hand and a smoothy in the other.

I went through a couple of messages answer back and making some appointments still keeping my eyes on the now very hyperactive 4 year old.

"Y/N." Turned around to see the girls walking through the door with smiles on their faces.

"Royalty baby look who's here."  I said as I pointed making her look behind her. Her face was blank at first, I think it took her a minute to realize who they were.

But before too long she gasped dramatically as she threw her hands up. "Me gwosh! Awunties you all here!" I couldn't help it laugh at her cute self.

"Aw omg hi baby!" Dinah yelled as she bent down with open arms.

I smiled widely as I watched them all hug Ro passing her from arm to arm. But the look on her face she was enjoying every second of this attention.

Honestly I'm surprised that she was even reacting to them like this. I thought that maybe she's be a little shy or reserved. But nope I got the complete opposite.

"Hello ladies." I spoke as I went to hug them.

"Y/N." Normani said as we pulled away from each other. "Wow look at you."

"Uh oh what's wrong with me?" I said urgently running my face. She laughed and slapped my hand down.

"Nothing silly. Its just-you look different."

Damn, do I really look that bad..

"That's a good thing I hope." I asked with a raised eyebrow.

She nodded with a small smile. "It is. You look happy."

I shrugged and before I could say anything else I was cut off by Dinah's loud ass mouth.

"Y/N oh my god, this place is everything!" I see nothing's changed with her.

"Yeah, why haven't you invited us here before."

I chuckled at the girls as we all sat around the huge top part of the pool.

The look on Royalty's face right now was priceless. I swear it was like something out of a movie. Her face was the happiest I had see since we left Camila's. I knew she missed them and I know they wanted to see her.

I motioned my arms out around the yard as I jumped up on the edge. "You guys like it, I hope you all brought swimsuits."

"Like?!" I flinched and covered my ears. "Honey I'm in love! This will definitely be my new hangout spot."

I laughed shaking my head. "Well thank you D, you know I wouldn't mind you guys staying here. Especially when I'm out in the road." I shrugged as I jumped back to the ground.

Dinah slapped my arm. "Ouch D!"

"Don't play with me like that Y/N. You know I'll happily move my ass in."

I laughed her off and walked around her.

"I can't believe how big my baby is getting." Ally whined as she swung Ro around earning loud giggles from her.

Dinah sighed. "Yeah she really growing up on us Al."

"I a bigger girl den wast time." Royalty whispered matter of factly.

We all laughed at her making her smile a bit.

"Momma, I go to swim now?"

I nodded. "Sure babe, just stay in the front part of the pool. No deep end stay where I can see."

The pool was large but Ro knew what end to stay in. Plus I had the deeper part blocked off, so she couldn't get over there.

"Here I'll go out with her." Dinah said as she put her things down on the table and walked over to Ro grabbing her hand. "Come on munchkin lets go swim!"

Royalty smiled and jumped up excitedly. "Yeshhh!"

"Aww look at her mani!"

"Ugh I know. I'm so mad we've went this long without seeing her sweet little face." Normani whined.

"Gee thanks guys. Glad to know you missed me." I said sarcastically.

"Oh Y/N don't even start. You know we missed you."

I smiled and nodded. "Yeah I know I just like messing with you guys."

"Well stop it please." Ally pouted. "You'll make me feel bad."

"Hey no need to feel bad Ally, the phone works both ways." I shrugged. I knew I could have called them a long time ago. But the position I was in then I wasn't in the right space to be around anyone, besides my kids.

"Momma! Look I swimmin!" Royalty yelled from the pool. I sat close to the edge at a table. I looked over at her to see Dinah holding her up as she moved her feet and arms around. She was too cute with her little pink floaties on.

I raised my thumbs up at her. "Good job babygirl!"

"Oh she's a real pro." Mani said as she slipped out of her cover up and sat at the edge of the pool in front of the table.

"So Y/N, how's everything been? You sounded pretty stressed over the phone." I scuffed. Stressed. She had no idea.

I looked over at Ally to see her staring right at me.

"I'm just glad you guys had time to come. Things have been tough lately." I said while shaking my head.

"You know we would Y/N. Besides we all missed you guys."

I smiled and before I could say anything Mani looked back up at me.

"Yeah Y/N. We haven't gotten a chance to see you or our baby in a minute."

"I know. I do apologize for that I just wasn't in the best headspace then."

Ally waved me off giving me a sympathetic smile. "No need to be sorry Y/N. We knew what you were going through, we also knew you needed time. Just tell us what's going on. It's written all over your face."

I groaned as I rubbed my forehead. "Your ex band mate is what's going on."

"Oh. What's happened now?"

Thinking about this whole situation was giving me a damn headache. "She's not the same anymore and Royalty's down about her not being here." I said in a low voice not wanting to talk about this in front of Ro.

They all eyed me. "Come on Y/N just tell us. What'd she do now?" Ally asked for the third time. "Last time I checked she was doing great and you gave her joint custody of Royalty."

"She was doing good. Things changed though."

Dinah butted in from the pool. "She did text us a couple days ago to meet up. But she never showed up."

"Yeah." Normani and Ally agreed. And now I was sure they didn't know about Camila's situation.

I sat up some bringing my elbows to my knees. "I honestly would have thought y'all would've know about this already."

Ally shook her head. "Uh no. But it's not like we had a chance of knowing about anything."

"Right, we've barely got a chance to even have a conversation with Camila." Normani said with a shrug. "That's what we were supposed to be doing the day we met up."

I nodded. "Ok, but you guys do know that she was in a relationship right? Well she is in I guess."

"Relationship?" They all asked in sync. I'm guessing that's a no.

I nodded. "Mmhm. That's were all of the problems started from."

"A relationship with who? I haven't seen her with anyone. I haven't really seen her at all for that matter."

"I haven't seen her either. The other day was the first time in a while that I heard from her. But what's the problem with her being in this relationship though? We all figured she'd move on eventually."

"Mommy wif bad man awuntie Dj." Royalty said innocently as she continued to splash around in the water.

They stared at me sideways and I knew they wanted answers.

I sighed. "It's a long story guys."

"We got time."

"Alright well it started months ago when Camila wasn't letting me see Ro at all. While I was out on tour. So when I came back I tried asking to see her and she had all these damn excuses." I paused for a second. "Then when we finally met up on my last day of the tour, I noticed how different she was acting. She wasn't talking much and she was really closed off. I tried talking to her but she just shut me out and that's when I found out about her having a boyfriend."

"So wait." Dinah said and I stopped talking looking at her. "She had this man around Royalty and you didn't even know?"

I nodded biting down on the inside of my cheek. "Exactly. I mean I had heard about it but I didn't believe it because I knew she would tell me something like that." I shrugged. "But obviously I was way wrong."

"Wow, ok continue Y/N."

I took in a deep breath before explaining further. "After that she actually let me take Ro with me since it was my days to have her. And I did something that I should've done before and I asked her. I asked her what was going on and if she liked Camila's boyfriend and that's when she told me."

Ally raised her eyebrow up at me. "Um told you what exactly."

"She told me that he was hitting Camila basically and that she was afraid of him."

They all gasped looking at me in disbelief. I couldn't blame them I was just as surprised.

"Are you serious!"

"Dead ass. I asked Camila about it and she of course told me how it wasn't true and she thinks Ro didn't understand. Me being me, my dumbass believed her."

"Yeah you are petty stupid."

Ally and Mani glared at her. "Dinah stop it! This is serious."

"Sorry gosh." She mumbled and I chuckled at her.

"It's alright Mani she's right. I was being stupid. But that's not even half of it though."

"Uh oh. What can be worse?"

"One night she called and she sounded scared. She wanted to know if she could bring Ro back to me. So I told her yes, but she never showed up. That's when I got fed up and decided to go and check shit out myself."

"Ohhh shit!" Dinah yelled with big eyes and I chuckled. "I know it went down!" She is so crazy but she always knew how to make me laugh even when I didn't want to.

"Yeah I had to get to the bottom of it."

Mani shook her head as she moved closer. "So what happened when you got there?" She whispered

"When I got to L.A she wasn't home but her boyfriend answered. Long story short, he started talking shit so I beat the fuck out of him. I told Camila she needed to come with us, but as you can see that didn't happen. She said she couldn't leave because she LoVeD hIm and that's when I said fuck it. I grabbed Royalty and left her ass standing there."

When I was finished they all had different yet similar reactions. Which did include surprised.

"Oh hell nah!" Dinah yelled making me glare over at her. "That bitch must be crazy!"

"Dinah shhhh!" Ally yelled

"What? She's not even paying attention to us. She's in her own little world." She shrugged while pointing over at Ro who was now sitting in her sandbox playing with her toys.

I took a deep breath as the girls got around me and we talked about everything that I had just told them. And we all watched Royalty play.

"She picked that dumbass who beats her over her own child! The one she's supposed to show love to unconditionally!"

I nodded. "Seems that way. Yeah." I said not showing the way I was really feeling right now.

Normani frowned. "What in the hell is wrong with her ass."

I shrugged. "Hell if I know. That's not the Camila I knew before, if you guys talked to her face to face you'd get where I'm coming from. I'm shocked that Ro even reacted the way she did with you guys."

"Why is that?"

"Because ever since she got back from Camila's she's been distant and really scared. Like for anyone to touch her. She's not having it."

"You think that's from-"

I nodded not even having to hear what else she was about to say. "Yep. It's from all the crazy shit she was forced to witness with them. I'm thinking hard about taking her to a therapist. But I was hoping to have Camila here with us to do that."

It was quite for a moment and it seemed like everyone was just taking it all in. No one said a word. But Ro continued to play and I'm glad she wasn't paying any attention or she'd be feeding off this energy.

"Wow, I can't believe it, she's never let anyone treat her that way and especially Royalty. But that does explain why we haven't been able to see her or Royalty." Ally added softly like she was afraid to break the silence.

I nodded. "Yeah I guess she's just gonna let dude control her life. But I won't be letting my daughter suffer from her choices."

"She's being so selfish." Dinah said shaking her head and we all nodded in agreement.

"Right. I would have never expected anything like this from her." Mani added with a frown.

"She needs her ass beat for doing my baby like that. Making her suffer and go through shit because of her own self ass needs!" Dinah's voice got a little louder with each word.

"Now DJ after hearing the things Y/N just told us, that is the very last thing that needs to be done. No more violence." Ally said softly but I could tell she was pissed to.

Dinah shrugged. "Well something needs to happen Ally she obviously isn't learning her lesson."

"I agree with some of what you're saying D. But we really have to think about everything here. It's gotta be a reason she won't leave Alex. Maybe she's hurting more on the inside than we all know. She needs help. Not to be beat up on." I looked at Mani knowing what she had just said was the truth. Camila needs help. Like professional help. So she can resolve any hidden problems.

Ally nodded with a knowing look. "Yes, I totally agree Mani."

"Mmm I guess I agree to." Dinah finally said breaking the small silence. "But y'all know what happened the last time we tried to get her help."

I raised my eyebrow up at that. What does she mean by the last time.

"What you mean, y'all went through this with her before or something."

"Not exactly. But you know after you two split, when she uh-you know lost the baby and all. We knew she was going through hell, so we all got together and tried talking her into getting help from a therapist but she wouldn't budge." Ally explained.

My jaws tightened at the thought of all that I had put Camila through once before. "Oh." The memory of that day started coming back. A memory that I've tried so hard to let go of.

"Yeah, but now that I think about it. This Alex person does sound familiar. Remember guys she was always saying how she had someone there for her and she found a new friend. This person she was talking about had to be him."

Wait... she was seeing him for that long? When did that start exactly? Was he the real reason she broke things off with me??

Maybe the breakup wasn't even my fault. I've been blaming myself for so long. But who knows, maybe she was cheating on me at the time.

"Oh yeah. He's the reason she wouldn't go. It was about what, 4 or 5 months after everything happened." Dinah said while looking between Ally and Mani.

"Yep sure was. But I thought it was kinda fast for her to have moved on, that's why I never thought anything of it." Mani said

Wow. Hearing all this really had me thinking some shit. Why was Camila really staying with that clown, why wouldn't she leave. It's something deeper going on and imma find out.

Or maybe I shouldn't. Maybe I should just let it go and let her figure things out on her own. But again she the mother of my child. I wouldn't be me if I just sat back knowing what was going on and not do anything.

I sat there as the girls talked just thinking. Letting every scenario possible run through my mind.

"Well anyway. Let's talk about something positive." Ally said trying to change the subject. I'm sure she could tell it was making me upset.

I nodded slowly. "Yeah let's do that please."

Dinah and Mani looked between each other without saying a word. It looked like they were trying to read each other's mind. They weren't saying anything so I decided to speak.

"How have you guys all been with your music and all. I know you guys are working on separate project-"

Before I could even finish Dinah waved me off. "Yeah Yeah Yeah, we're doing fine. Now let's talk about you and this new boo of yours huh." She said with a smirk on her face as she moved her eyebrow up and down.

"Mmhm what's really going on with that. Because we hear the rumors and read the blogs, but we need to hear the real truth from you."

"Who, Nicki?" I asked already knowing that's who they were talking about.

They nodded and I sighed feeling a smile reach my lips. "We're doing great, thanks for asking." I said with a shrug. I know I didn't really answer their question but I'm sure the can put two and two together.

When I said that it got quite. I looked up seeing all eyes on me.

"Now what we not about to do is try to fly by with that little ass comment."

I raised my eyebrow up at them. "What?"

They started laughing and now I was truly confused. What in the hell did I say that was that funny.

"Y/N stop it."

I smacked my lips. "Stop what Normani? You crazy bitches the only ones that need to stop."

They laughed louder. "That comment you just made about Nicki." she said with her eyebrow raised. "You gave us a dry ass statement with no type of details what's so ever. We need details woman!"

I rolled my eyes at her before telling her more."Ok, we're together. That's my woman and I'm happy." I said in low voice.

"Ohhhh no no no no no!" Dinah yelled from the pool. Damn her super sonic hearing and loud ass mouth.

I laughed at her craziness. "What? I'm for real."

"Well you shouldn't be! No offense but how did your extra tall, goofy ass get such a queen like Nicki mother fucking Minaj!"

They all burst out in loud laughter and I smacked my lips.

I pointed to myself. "She happens to love all of me and my goofy ass. But thanks D, appreciate the confidence boost."

She shrugged. "Hey I said no offense."

I rolled my eyes at her. "None taken D. I know you're only being serious." I said making her laugh.

"Ok, not to sound like Dinah here or anything. Buttttr I would also like to know how that came across." Mani said while kicking her feet back as she rested her head on the edge of the pool.

"Well Nika and I have known each other way before either of us was famous. Way before me and India and of course before I even knew Camila."

"Wow that's really great Y/N." Ally said with a smile. "I am so happy for you."

I grabbed her into a side hug with my arm around her shoulder. "Thanks Ally, we just have a great connection together you know. Even Royalty loves her."

Dinah shook her head and I just knew she was thinking of something smart to say. "Damn, that's even better. But can we meet her is the question?"

"Uh yeah I'm not sure when though. She's been super busy lately with her tour coming up. But I'll try and set something up."

I know with Nicki's busy schedule that it probably wasn't gonna happen for a while. Plus the girls are busy their damn self. But Hey who knows, she might make the time.

"OMG girl if I meet her my goals would be complete for life. Well besides me marrying my dream man Zac Efron. But she's the fucking queen of rap! So it comes close." She shrugged happily.

I raised my eyebrows up at her and chuckled. What is wrong with the girl. "Yes I'm sure she'll be happy to meet you guys to."

While I was talking to Ally. Watching Mani and Dinah play in the pool with Ro. I'm happy they calmed down and didn't get all worked up like they usually would. I think they realized just how much it was hurting Ro.

My phone stared ringing and I picked it up without hesitation.

"Yeah?"

"Y-Y/N."

I frowned when I heard her voice. "Camila. What do you need?"

I could already see the girls eyeing me.

"I wanted to talk to you."

I shrugged. "Ok talk. I'm listening." It's weird to me that now she all of a sudden wants to "talk" but the only thing she needs to be calling for is to tell me she's coming here and she's done with ole dude.

She sniffed. "I was just thinking that maybe we could meet up somewhere and I could see Royalty."

I let out a small snort and leaned back against the chair. "No."

She must think I'm crazy or some shit. I know she's still with that boy and I'm not about to put Ro through that AGAIN. She needs a stable home not this back and forth shit. And if Camila thinks I'm stupid enough to let her back into that toxic world of hers, she got another thing coming.

"Why? Is it so much for you to let me see her! She is my child Y/N, you can't just take her and leave!"

"No Camila! I told you what I expected! Now it's either you come and stay here or your gonna have to wait off on seeing Royalty. I'm not dumb and I know you ain't left that jackass yet." I was speaking as calmly as I could right now. But she was really testing my patients.

"God why Y/N, why are you doing this to me?!" She cried out. Here she goes playing victim. It's never her fault, it's always mine even when I haven't done shit.

"Doing what, huh? Wanting you to choose your damn child for once! I'm not about to keep putting her through this bullshit with your ass Camila!"

There was a long pause. She wasn't saying noting and I hope I got through to her.

"My god." She whispered to herself. "Y/N can I at least speak to her. I don't want her hating me for not being with her. Please."

I sighed rubbing my free hand through my thick curls and down my face. I know I needed to do this. Ro does have a right to talk to her. I know it'll make her feel better.

Fine. I'll do it for Royalty.

"Ro, baby come here!"

Royalty's head popped up. "Yes momma?" She said as she put her toys back in the sandbox and ran over to me with sand and water still falling from her small body.

"Your mommy wants to talk to you."

Her face lit up and she moved her little legs faster. "Oh I cwoming mommy, I cwoming!" She said over and over to herself as she stared to pick up her speed.

"Be careful Royalty!" Ally yelled but Royalty kept with her fast pace.

"She is so cute, I can't!" Dinah yelled out watching her run.

Before I had a chance to give her the phone she snatched it out of my hand bouncing up and down.

"Hi mommy!" She smiled from ear to ear. That's the smile I've been missing these past couple of days. Look who put it on there.

"Uh huh I misses you too mommy! You come here now wif me n' momma now?" I watched her face go from happy to sad within two seconds.

"I-ok mommy." She nodded. "Wove you too mommy. Bye, bye mommy." She walked back to me dropping the phone back in my hand.

"Ro babygirl, you ok?" She only nodded before slowly walking away. But her pouted lip and sad eyes told me she wasn't.

"So what lie did you feed her this time hmm?" I asked putting the phone back up to my ear.

"Please. Don't start that Y/N."

"You know what. Whatever Camila, I've given you chance after chance to do the right thing by her and you just can't seem to get it right, why is that huh?!

"You don't know shit that I'm going through Y/N! I've been there for her as much as I can but now you won't even let me! I live and breath for her Y/N, do you not understand!" She yelled and I could hear her voice cracking.

I rolled my eyes trying to ignore that pain I felt for her in the inside. I really do hate to see her going through things like this. But once again I can't force her to do anything. I can't force her to leave if she doesn't want to. But I can take Ro and hope that it makes her realize that I'm not playing games.

"Camila cut the bullshit alright. You had your chance and you blew it. Now our daughter is here hurting. Do you even care? She's hurting because of you."

"Y/N." Ally said in a warning tone and I knew she was telling me to calm down.

"Who is that Y/N?" She sniffed in my ear.

"Why does it matter Camila."

"It does matter because you have my child! Now who do you have around her!?" I frowned giving a hard stare to the ground. What the actual fuck. Like is she crazy or something....Yeah that's it, she gotta be crazy.

I rolled my eyes telling myself not to hurt her feelings right now.

"Bye Camila, shut the hell up. Whoever I have around my damn daughter is not your concern. Get your life together and then call me. How about that." I spat before hanging up.

She had me all the way fucked up. Talking about who is that? Who do I have around her daughter...? She got to be out her damn mind. I'm guessing she don't remember why I even took Royalty in the first place.

I felt myself start to get mad all over again. I turned to Ally. "You see what I mean. She's hurting her all over again Ally!"

"I know it Y/N, but just calm down." She spoke softly while rubbing my shoulder as I shook my head. I can't take this shit anymore. It's so unfair to my daughter.

"I promised myself that I would never make her go through shit like this. After Camila left I told myself that was it. Maybe that should have been it."

"Y/N I know you're upset because Royalty is hurting, but you have to think about this. Camila is still Royalty's mother. She obviously loves her and Royalty is crazy about Camila. So you did right by not just keeping her away. Never regret that decision that you made."

I shrugged shaking my head. I get what she's saying but damn this it too much. "Do you think I'm wrong Ally? You know for making her stay here?"

"No Y/N. I mean I can get why that's not sitting well with Camila. But she has to try and understand where you are coming from. You don't trust her. So now it's her turn to gain that trust back."

Oh thank god for this little human right here. She always knows what to say. I smiled at her and nodded.

I wrapped my large arms around her small body. "Thanks so much Ally."

"Of course babe." She said hugging me back.

I looked back out to see Mani and Dinah trying to cheer Royalty up by playing the sandbox with her. I smiled standing up from my chair making my way over to them with Ally behind me.

"Hey, can I help?" I asked as I sat down on my knees.

"Yes momma pway ." Royalty answered with a pout still visible and a small voice as she played with her dolls.

"No she can't Ro, it's us girls only!" Dinah yelled playfully pushing me back from them.

I jumped at her and flipped her off and she pushed me back again this time making me fall on my butt.

"No no you no hurt my momma!!" Royalty yelled out of nowhere as she got up running to my side. She laid her head on my lap as she put her small arms around me. Like she was shielding me.

We all sat there looking shocked. I've never seen her react that way. She was now crying her little eyes out and it was scaring me honestly.

I moved her in front of me as I held her by her waist. "Ro baby she was just playing. She's not hurting me that's auntie Dj remember."

She shook her head as she cried and cried her face began to turn red. She stomped her feet as she screamed.

"No hurt you momma! No hurt!" she yelled as tears continued down her face. Her breathing was becoming fast.

"Baby please clam down. You're gonna make yourself sick." I said as I held her in my arms. She shook while her arms wrapped around my neck tightly.

I gave them a look as I continued to rock her back and forth. I could see the worry in their eyes also.

This is exactly what I was talking about. Camila seriously thinks imma give my baby back to her. Look at her. Look at how much she's hurting. All because her mommy can't seem to get her shit together. With the way things are going right now, Camila better hope I don't make things the way they were before she came back.

This time I won't be to quick to change them.

🦋🦋🦋🦋

A/N

Y/N got the girls to come over...

Poor Royalty. She's really traumatized🥺💔It literally broke my heart by writing this chapter..I feel soooo sad😔

Do you guys think Camila will ever decide to come to Y/N? Or will Y/N just give up??

I'm glad the girls didn't react too bad to the news about Camila.. but who knows right🤷🏻‍♀️

....Ok so quick question! If I were to make another fanfic who do you guys want it to be about??🤔would you guys want another g!p story? A regular gxg?? Or a guy...

Let me know guys..🙃💭 I'm here for any suggestions🙂

Thank you all so much for reading/voting🤠also sorry for any mistakes☔️

UPDATE COMING SOON☀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 8.5K 51
Camila and Y/n are still broken up but Y/n isn't going to give up so easily. What happens when he goes back to try and win Camila back? Will she tak...
342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
23.8K 1.3K 36
Camila was Lauren's first real girl crush. They were in love and had beautiful moments together despite their different backgrounds and characters. A...
224K 6.2K 25
"I wanna go on a road trip. I want to sleep in crappy hotels. I want to sing along to happy songs while driving. I want to watch the sun rise in a di...