Always Yours | GOT7 PARK JINY...

Door lovesickyuno

"I hope one day we'll be succesful and happy and we'll still be like this.", he said. "Like what?", Jisoo ask... Meer

Chapter 1 : Remisnicing
Chapter 2 : Hopeful
Chapter 3 : See You Again
Chapter 4 : Unexpected
Chapter 5 : Hell
Chapter 6 : Mr Park
Chapter 7 : You're My Secretary
Chapter 8 : Will The Universe Ever Fight For Us Again?
Chapter 9 : Back To You
Chapter 10 : Homesick
Chapter 11 : Romeo And Juliet
Chapter 12 : Slowly But Surely
Chapter 13 : Needy
Chapter 14 : Never Happened
Chapter 15 : The One For You
Chapter 16 : All Over Again
Chapter 17 : Questions
Chapter 18 : We Have Each Other Again
Chapter 19 : Chances
Chapter 20 : Fight For Us
Chapter 21 : I'll Fix Us
Chapter 22 : You Make Me Love You
Chapter 23 : Yellow
Chapter 24 : I'm Glad You Did
Chapter 25 : Be My Mess
Chapter 27 : Park Jinyoung's Universe
Chapter 28 : You Taste Like Forever
Chapter 29 : We'll Be Okay
Chapter 30 : I Won't Let You Go
Chapter 31 : Sacrifices
Chapter 32 : Change
Chapter 33 : Take Me To You
Chapter 34 : Happy Birthday
Chapter 35 : I Want To Hate You
Chapter 36 : Hope
Chapter 37 ( Last Chapter ) : Always Yours
Special Chapter : Endless Happily Ever After
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!! NEW BOOK!!!
A's announcement!
announcement!
announcement!
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK.
maybe, just maybe. SNEAK PEEK 2
maybe, just maybe

Chapter 26 : Sick

1.6K 88 18
Door lovesickyuno

"Jinyoung?", Jennie called as she walked in, "Youngie, where are you? I have something to tell you.", Jennie said nonchalantly out loud as she made her way to the kitchen, and she was surprised when she saw Jisoo there.

"Jisoo?", she said, surprised.

"H-hi, Jennie.", Jisoo said awkwardly.

"Hey..", Jennie trailed, "Do you and Jinyoung have work right now?", Jennie asked.

"No.", Jisoo said, "I..", Jisoo trailed, before she could continue her sentence, Jinyoung walked into the kitchen, drying his hair with a small towel.

"Oh hey Jen.", he said as he looked at Jennie.

"Hey..", Jennie said as she raised an eyebrow at her bestfriend, and Jinyoung knew what that look meant. It was Jennie's why didn't you tell me look.

"Right, uh..", Jinyoung said, "Jisoo's staying with me for the timebeing.", Jinyoung said, swallowing.

"Yeah, j-just for awhile.", Jisoo said, "I'm having some kind of crisis.", Jisoo shrugged.

"Crisis? Are you alright?", Jennie asked, concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine.", Jisoo smiled, "I need to use the bathroom. I'll be right back, I prepared breakfast too.", Jisoo said gesturing to the food she has prepared as she made her way to the bathroom.

"You didn't even say anything.", Jennie scowled at Jinyoung after Jisoo left.

"Sorry, Jen.", Jinyoung said apologetically, "I wasn't sure why I brought her in myself.", Jinyoung said, "Maybe because she got kicked out by her parents because she was working with me.", Jinyoung said, feeling guilty and Jennie was a bit surprised.

"Are you serious?", Jennie asked, and Jinyoung nodded.

"She was staying at the office for almost a week, and I caught her a few nights ago, I couldn't help it.", Jinyoung shrugged and Jennie smiled.

"Everything happens for a reason you know, maybe this happened for you both to—oh wait no, she's going to get married, I'm sorry Youngie, I forgot-"

"She's not, s-she's not getting married.", Jinyoung said, cutting Jennie off, and Jennie saw the glimmer of hope in her bestfriend's eyes when he said that. The glimmer of hope for him and for the girl he's tragically in love with. In that moment, Jennie knew exactly why he took her in. Jinyoung had hope.

-

Jisoo chewed on her lip, it's been almost two weeks since she got kicked out, and she still hadn't told her bestfriend.

Suddenly, her phone rang, and her heart skipped when she saw that it was Jackson.

"Hey chu!! You texted me? What's up?", Jackson said cheerfully.

"Hey Jackson.", Jisoo said over the phone, "Jackson, I've been keeping something to myself for so long and I feel bad for not telling you.", Jisoo sighed.

"What is it Chu?", Jackson said, concerned.

"My parents found out I was working with Jinyoung, Joonki told on me. And..Jinyoung took me in Jackson.", Jisoo said quickly.

"You what?!!!", Jackson exclaimed, "And you didn't have the decency to call me Jisoo???!!", he said, pissed.

"Look, if it was up to me, I would have called you straight, but Jackson you're busy, and miles away, I didn't want to worry you okay, I meant well. I'm so sorry Jackson.", Jisoo said apologetically and Jackson sighed.

"I just wish I could've been there for you, I would have asked someone to give you keys to my condo.", Jackson said.

"No Jackson, it's fine, I'm good now.", Jisoo smiled tightly.

"So you're staying with Jinyoung now?", Jackson asked.

"Yeah, he caught me sleeping at the office one night, so he took me in. Just for the timebeing.", Jisoo explained.

"Good, stay safe Chu, if there is anything at all, let me know.", Jackson said.

"I will. I'm sorry.", Jisoo said.

"It's okay, I have to go now by the way, I'll call you soon, bye Chu!!", Jackson said and Jisoo responded with a bye as well, hanging up.

Jisoo felt relieved to have told Jackson, she then lied down on her bed, sighing in relief. Looking up at the ceiling, zoning out.

Jisoo then realised that it was a Sunday night, and Jinyoung and her had work the next day.

She adjusted the bed, and was about to lie down to sleep until someone knocked on her door. Obviously, it was Jinyoung.

Jisoo opened the door and she saw Jinyoung dressed in sweats and a hoodie.

"Yes?", Jisoo asked.

"Let's go to the rooftop.", Jinyoung said nonchalantly.

"Huh? Jinyoung we have work tomorrow.", Jisoo pointed out.

"Just for a bit. Please?", Jinyoung asked, and Jisoo chewed on her lip.

"Okay. I'll go change.", Jisoo said moments later.

They ended up at the rooftop later after that, Jisoo lied down and looked up at the stars, and so did Jinyoung. But most of the time, Jinyoung only looked at her.

Jisoo then sat up, inhaling the cool breeze that night, and her mind found it's way back to a memory of her and Jinyoung on the rooftop.

"Do you think we'd still go here even after years?", Jinyoung asked and Jisoo looked up at him with a smile.

"Of course, even when we're already married with ki-", Jisoo then stopped mid sentence, turning pale.

"Married with kids?", Jinyoung asked. And Jisoo was baffled, she swallowed.

"Sorry, I..", Jisoo trailed, "You know what I mean..", Jisoo said, flustered. She didn't know why she had let that slip. In all honesty, Jisoo had thought of that a few times, her and Jinyoung getting married, being succesful with each other, having kids together. At that moment, the future seemed so clear for Jisoo, she saw him in her future. But never once she had planned for it to slip, at least not now anyway.

"Does that mean you see me in your future?", Jinyoung asked and Jisoo looked away, baffled. Jinyoung chuckled at her reaction, and then he took Jisoo's hand, but she was still looking away, "Hey, look at me.", Jinyoung said.

"No, I'm embarassed Jinyoung.", she said, pulling her hand away from his, and Jinyoung took it again.

"Why are you embarassed?", Jinyoung chuckled.

"Because..I don't know, I sound delusional..", Jisoo shrugged.

"No you don't.", Jinyoung said shaking his head, and Jisoo's eyes was finally on him, "I see you in my future too you know.", he said and a small smile formed on Jisoo's face.

"You do?", Jisoo asked softly.

"Of course.", Jinyoung said, "I see everything, and it's clear. I see myself waking up to you every morning. And there's not a thing that I plan to change in what I see.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo's heart fluttered. Jisoo then interwined their fingers, and leaned on his shoulder.

"I love you.", Jisoo sighed in relief.

Jisoo was then brought back to reality by the snapping of Jinyoung's fingers.

"Huh? Sorry.", Jisoo said, blinking.

"You were zoning out again..", Jinyoung said and Jisoo looked at him.

"Sorry, I was just thinking.", she said.

"Thinking?", Jinyoung said, "Of what?", he asked.

"Of us.", Jisoo blurt out and Jinyoung's heart skipped when she said that.

"What about us?", Jinyoung asked, looking at Jisoo tenderly.

"I was just thinking.", Jisoo said, right after Jisoo said that, it started pouring heavily.

Shit. Jinyoung thought. And that was when the both of them quickly made their way back to Jinyoung's car. It didn't help the fact that Jinyoung had parked his car 15 minutes away from the rooftop.

They then stopped near a convenience store to seek shelter while waiting for the rain to stop pouring.

"Why did you park your car so far away?", Jisoo said, shivering.

"How was I supposed to know that it was gonna rain?", Jinyoung said as he looked at the rain pouring heavily. And it reminded him of how Jisoo and him used to fool around in the rain, kissing and laughing, only to end up getting sick the next day.

Jinyoung then looked at Jisoo.

"Jisoo.", he called and Jisoo turned to him.

"What?", she asked, and Jinyoung reached his hand out to Jisoo with a small smile.

"You wanna make a run for it?", Jinyoung asked and Jisoo smiled a bit, and she gladly took his hand. And that was when they took off hand in hand, making their way to his car, laughing a bit. And Jisoo didn't realise how happy she was with Jinyoung until now.

They got into his car, laughing, and Jisoo was leaned against his passenger seat, laughing, soaked and panting from the running. And Jinyoung smiled at the sight, he was madly in love with her. Jisoo then looked up at him.

"That was fun.", Jisoo said, and Jinyoung smiled smally back, and the both of them felt this strong tension between them. And moments later, Jinyoung found himself leaning in, and Jisoo swallowed, hesitant. Just when their lips were inches away, Jisoo placed her hand on Jinyoung's chest, stopping him.

"Jinyoung..", she said in an almost whisper, not able to even look at him, "We can't.", she said barely audible, looking down, her hand still on Jinyoung's chest. And so Jinyoung pulled away.

"Right. Sorry.", Jinyoung said, rather coldly, as he kept his eyes on his steering wheel.

Jisoo inhaled, feeling guilty. It's not that she didn't want him, she did. But she couldn't risk it, everytime they were together, something just goes wrong.

"No. I'm sorry Jinyoung.", Jisoo said, "I just can't-"

"I get it.", Jinyoung said, cutting her off and he did get it. Deep down he knew Jisoo wanted the same things for them, but as of now, Jisoo was just being cautious. Jinyoung knew that, and he understood.

-

The next day, Jisoo had woken up around 6:50 in the morning, getting ready for work. She took a hot shower, and her mind found its way back to her and Jinyoung almost kissing yesterday, but she shrugged it off quickly, not wanting her imagination to run wild.

After bathing, Jisoo got ready and put on some decent makeup, by the time she was done it was almost 8 in the morning. She looked up at the clock and she wondered why Jinyoung wasn't out of his room yet. Jisoo decided to wait.

She waited and waited, thirty minutes later, Jinyoung still wasn't out of his room, Jisoo looked up at the clock and saw that it was 8:29AM.

Jisoo sighed and went upstairs and she found herself infront of Jinyoung's bedroom door, she inhaled before knocking on it.

"Jinyoung..are you ready? It's half past eight, we're late..Jinyoung....", Jisoo said in between knocks. After knocking for about three minutes straight Jisoo groaned when he wasn't answering and she reached for the doorknob, and she figured that it wasn't locked.

Jisoo pursed her lips at her discovery, wondering if she should just walk in and see what was going on. After thinking long enough, Jisoo then mustered up the courage and she opened the door slowly, peeking into Jinyoung's room cautiously.

Jinyoung's room was big, and it was neat, and everything was organised. Even the colour scheme was nice, it was all grey and a bit dark.

Jisoo's eyes then landed on Jinyoung who was still in bed, Jisoo slowly walked over to him. And Jisoo saw how pale he looked, Jisoo then slightly shook him, trying to wake him up.

"Jinyoung..you're going to be late for work.", Jisoo said and Jinyoung started stirring in his sleep.

"I don't wanna go to work.", Jinyoung mumbled in his sleep.

"Okay, that's fine. But what about me?", Jisoo asked.

"Don't go too, stay here with me, Jisoo I don't feel so good.", he mumbled, and hearing that, Jisoo brought her palm to Jinyoung's forehead, feeling his temperature.

"Jinyoung, you're burning up.", Jisoo said, concerned.

"Stay here with me please.", Jinyoung mumbled.

"O-okay, I will. I'll go make a call first okay.", Jisoo said and Jinyoung hummed in response. Jisoo left the room and got her phone. She dialed the office and Hana, the receptionist picked up.

"Hey Hana. It's Jisoo.", Jisoo said over the phone.

"Ah, hi Jisoo. I was just wondering why aren't you still at work.", she said.

"Right, about that, I have something urgent to take care of, and Mr Park just called me, he said he's not feeling well.", Jisoo lied, because no one knows that Jisoo was staying with Jinyoung, if anyone knew, it would be the talk of the town and rumors would start up. And that was the last thing Jisoo and Jinyoung needed. "So the both of us won't be coming in today.", Jisoo said.

"Right. Alright then! Thanks Jisoo.", Hana said and Jisoo hung up. She changed into her normal clothes and went to the kitchen, preparing porridge for Jinyoung.

While waiting for the porridge to cook, Jisoo went into Jinyoung's room and she had dipped a piece of cloth in cold water and placed it on Jinyoung's forehead to cool his temperature down. Jisoo smiled as she did it.

"You're such a baby when you're sick. And you're never the baby.", she said quietly with a small laugh.

After 10 minutes, Jisoo left the room to go prepare his porridge. Jinyoung woke up moments after Jisoo left and he felt like shit, Jinyoung hated being sick. He sat up and he saw the wet cloth and a bowl of water on his sidetable.

Jisoo then came back with a whole tray and she saw that Jinyoung was awake.

"You're awake.", Jisoo said rhetorically.

"What time is it?", Jinyoung asked.

"Almost 10. You're sick.", Jisoo said.

"Right.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo sat by him on the bed, and placed the tray on his side table.

"You should eat up first, and then take your medicine and then bathe okay.", Jisoo said nonchalantly, handing him the bowl of porridge.

"No. I don't like porridge, you know that.", Jinyoung said, refusing to take the bowl of porridge.

"Jinyoung..", Jisoo frowned, "You're sick, you need to get better.", Jisoo said.

"Does it have to be porridge?", Jinyoung sighed and Jisoo scowled at him.

"Eat up.", Jisoo said firmly as she handed him the bowl.

"Fine..", Jinyoung sighed in defeat, "But on one condition.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo rolled her eyes.

"What is it?", Jisoo asked.

"You should feed me.", Jinyoung said.

"You're kidding.", Jisoo said in disbelief.

"Then there's no way I'm eating the porridge.", Jinyoung shrugged. Even when you're sick you can still be this playful, damn it Park Jinyoung. Jisoo thought.

"Fine!! I'll feed you.", Jisoo sighed in defeat. And Jinyoung smiled weakly, "Next time, when you play in the rain, make sure you wash your head right after so you won't end up sick like this.", Jisoo said as she spoonfed him.

"Or I should get sick more often.", Jinyoung said and Jisoo scowled at him, causing him to laugh a bit.

Jisoo monitored Jinyoung the whole day, and Jinyoung was glad she cared this much.

Finally it was already night time, Jisoo had just given Jinyoung his medicine.

"I hope you feel better.", she said, and she was about to leave the room but Jinyoung then took her hand, stopping her.

"I have a request.", Jinyoung said, and Jisoo turned to him.

"What?", Jisoo asked.

"You promise you'll fulfil it?", Jinyoung asked, and Jisoo raised an eyebrow at him.

"Depends.", Jisoo said.

"But I'm sick.", Jinyoung pointed out and Jisoo sighed in defeat, she knew Jinyoung was using that as an excuse but deep down Jisoo didn't mind. She enjoyed taking care of him anyway.

"Fine. I'll fulfil it Mr Park Jinyoung.", Jisoo said, giving in.

"I want you to sleep beside me tonight.", Jinyoung said tenderly as he patted the spot beside him on the bed, "Can you Jisoo?", he asked.

END OF CHAPTER

HEY GUYS!!! It's A here, Im so sorry for the super late update:-( In all honesty my mental health hasn't been that great so I wasn't really able to write, but I feel better today, SO PLEASE STAY WITH ME I'm sorry for being a day late. Heres an update!! Chapter 27 is coming soon though because I'm finally back on track!!! I'll double or triple update soon too🙊💖 I don't know HAHAH just stay tuned. love u guys so much💖 thank u for no1 on the jinji tag!! 💖💖💖💖

LOVE A AND Q 🌻🌙

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

1.1K 42 19
"A faithful friend loves you till the end." Jennie and Jisoo, bffs gets into a fight and breaks their friendship. And, Rosรฉ and Lisa also gets into...
12.4K 428 7
Jennie never thought of Jisoo as more than a friend, until one day she looked over at Jisoo's beautiful face and simply thought "...oh".
32.6K 1.8K 15
On the last day of summer, Jisoo kissed her best friend, and everything changed. Five years later, a defeated Jisoo returns to her hometown after fa...