Tear you apart (J-Dog fanfic)

By AvrilIsMyMother

What happens when the biggest fan gets the opportunity to join her favorite band on a tour? Will there be lov... More

1. Whatever It Takes
2. Pain
3. Paradise Lost
4. Dark Places
5. Believe
6. Ghost
7. New Day
8. Another Way Out
9. Been To Hell
10. Knife Called Lust
11. Usual Suspects
12. Bad Moon
13. Nobody's Watching
14. Gangsta Sexy
15. Gravity
16. Pigskin
17. El Urgencia
18. Another Level
19. We Are
20. Let Go
22. Circles
23. Bang Bang
24. Take Me Home
25. Renegade
26. Black Dahlia
27. I'll Be There
28. Dead Bite
29. Comin' In Hot
30. Levitate
31. Something To Believe
32. Time Bomb
33. Upside Down
34. Guzzle Guzzle
35. Second Chances
36. Turn Off The Lights
37. No Other Place
38. Enemy
39. Nightmare
40. I Don't Wanna Die
41. Medicine

21. This love, this hate

270 10 4
By AvrilIsMyMother

My P.O.V.

And I disappeared once again. Why are bad things always happening to me? I'm so stupid to think that I had any chance with him! Of course, he's not gonna choose a crazy fan over his ex-girlfriend! That's it – I'm just a fan and nothing else! I hate myself!

I found a parking lot not so far from the venue and decided to just be by myself here for a while. I didn't care if it was forbidden; I was already in trouble anyway.

I really wanted to talk to my best friend, but whenever I texted her, she didn't text me back. God, I hope she ain't angry I choose the band over her. But I did offer her to join them instead of me. I tried to call her once again, but it went straight to the voice mail.

I really need a friend right now.

I heard someone's footsteps close to me. I don't know why, but I hoped it'd be Jorel. I hoped he'd come looking for me. I hoped he'd come up to me and say that everything was a joke – that he didn't really mean any of it and that he knew I didn't really want to stop speaking with him. I hoped that our last kiss wasn't our last kiss ever. I hoped that everything was a nightmare and that soon I'd be woken up. But all of these thoughts were gone once I turned around and faced my reality. He wasn't coming back for me. Not now, not ever. He's probably with his girlfriend now and he's not even thinking about me.

"Thank God, I found you!" Ryan said in relief. Why is he always after me? Is this a sign I should forget about Jorel and move on with someone else?

"Are you stalking me or something?" I forced a smile after my question.

"No, actually. I noticed how pissed off you were outside, after the show. I wanted to make sure you're okay, but you ran away... So, here I am."

God, why is he acting so nice? I literally abandoned him at the party, but he came back. Is he really into me?

"But why, though?" I wanted to know so badly.

"C'mon, it's you. There's something about you... I don't know. I feel like we have some kind of connection. And it really hurts seeing you being hurt." He started telling me all these sweet things; things that Jorel has never told me. I mean, he wasn't much of a romantic and neither was I, but just knowing he'd never say something like that to me really hurt. Again, why should I even think about him right now? I couldn't forget how much he hurt me when he mentioned my past in that context.

"So, tell me... Is there any problem?" Ryan asked in worry.

"You have no idea..." I couldn't really tell him what happened, right?

"Is it J-Dog?" He continued questioning.

"What? No! No... Why would you even think that?" I tried my best to hide the truth.

"I thought you had a crush on him or something, right?"

"I thought so, too. But... no. I don't even care about him whatsoever." I lied once again.

"Did anything happen between you two? Sorry if I'm too direct... It's just, the way he acted towards me before the show... It seemed to me like something was up... Or is he always overprotective like that?" Oh my, why is he asking me so many questions? Can't he see I'm not in a mood?

"Ryan, please..." I tried to change the subject. "Can we talk about anything else?"

"Oh, sorry, dollface." He started apologizing. "I just wanna help you, if there's any problem..."

"Well, I do have a problem... with my best friend." This was probably the only thing I was able to tell him.

"I'm listening..."

"I haven't heard from her since the day I joined on tour... I'm afraid she's mad at me or something..." I actually felt better while sharing this problem with him.

"And why would you think that?" He was listening to me with complete attention.

"Maybe... Maybe she's jealous... I'm not sure." I felt bad for saying this, but this was one of the possibilities.

"What kind of friend is that? Isn't she supposed to be happy for you?" His words made sense.

"But what should I do? She's neither texting me back nor answering my calls!"

"Just send her another text. Tell her everything – tell her how you feel; ask her what's wrong..." He responded. "I hope that'll help."

"I hope, too. Thank you!" He smiled after my words.

"Any time...." He added and pulled me closer to him. He tried to kiss me, but my brain reacted on time this time and I stopped him before making any more mistakes.

"Ryan, I can't... I'm so sorry."

"We've already kissed, remember?" He stated, kinda disappointed.

"Yeah, but... I wanna make sure we're not making a mistake. You need to understand..."

"Alright, if you say so... I don't wanna rush things either; you really are a special and smart girl." I was glad he wasn't forcing me. Maybe we could be the start of something, after all?

Jorel's P.O.V.

Since when do I care this much? A few days ago, I was normal... well, my type of normal. I only cared about my fucking self. Is this how it actually works? Someone accidentally comes into your fucked up life and all of a sudden you... care?

I sat on the floor remembering how I ended up like this:

"Let's make this more interesting," one of the masked guys spoke. "You weren't playing by our rules. Now we're gonna hurt you even more..." he continued while pressing a knife to my throat.

"Actually, I have a better idea," another one said. Damn, this asshole really wants to keep me alive. "We're gonna hurt someone close to you..."

"Well, that's what I call interesting!" the third guy commented through a laugh.

"If you ever come close to my band..." I shouted in pain.

"Oh, I wasn't talking 'bout the band," the smartass added. "I'm talking 'bout your girl, man."

"I don't have a girlfriend," I answered calmly.

"Is she aware of it?" The dumb guy laughed again.

"Man, we saw you that night with her... We followed you"

"After we almost fucking killed you!"

"You two were all touchy and smiley in that alley. So pathetic!"

"And don't get me started on that make out outside the club! You're such a softie, Decker."

Fuck, they know everything! I need to do something... to protect her.

"She's not my girlfriend!" I yelled. "She means nothing to me."

"Your girlfriend, your groupie, whatever." Their comments were making me wanna kill them.

"Are you saying that we're allowed to play with her, then?"

"Disgusting!" I said angrily.

"What's her name, again? It doesn't matter, actually. She's hot and that's enough for us. Agree, guys?"

"Shut the fuck up!" I snapped. "Don't you dare hurt her! She has nothing to do with me or any of this!"

"Oh, so you're actually worried? Such a softie..."

"Jay, what's wrong?" Someone's voice brought me back to reality. It was Dylan. I've just realized I've been sitting like this for minutes.

"I'm a horrible person," was the only thing I said.

"I heard some yelling before; what happened here?" He seemed so concerned.

"I really can't talk right now," my words kept slipping away. I couldn't talk properly 'cause of those fucking thoughts and pain in my chest.

He took my hand and helped me stand up.

"Want me to call the others?" He asked and I just shook my head. "I'm not even sure where they are," he continued. "Now I need to take care of you alone."

"Don't bother...," I whispered. "I really need to be somewhere."

"Man, you're scaring the crap out of me!" Dylan shouted. "Just talk to me!"

"Maybe later..." I didn't know what to say. I just knew I needed to leave. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31 0 5
Inspired by the TV show of the same name! Five vampires with different powers live an interesting life. They sleep during the day and feed off the l...
19.1K 1.3K 47
Living with 5 male adults can be hard. Hi, I'm Jorel Decker, but everyone calls me J-Dog. I'm 8 years old. Let me tell you about myself. My mom died...
36.5K 1.4K 35
Danny had everything in his life, a new best friend, American Idol, everything. But when Jorel asks Daniel to join Hollywood Undead, he thinks he has...
28.9K 593 22
As the title says, this is a book of HU bf scenarios. After I do the band members x reader, it'll be band member x band member. Vote, and comment if...