Bad Boy Meets Good [EDITING]

By tsukiwiin

❝ they say snitches get stitches, can you stitch the wound in my heart? ❞ wherein jungkook, whom is at the lo... More

𝖨. 𝖡𝖠𝖣 𝖡𝖮𝖸 𝖬𝖤𝖤𝖳𝖲 𝖦𝖮𝖮𝖣
【 ~ n o t i c e ! 】
【 序幕 】
【 一 】
【 二 】
【 三 】
【 四 】
【 五 】
【 六 】
【 七 】
【 八 】
【 九 】
【 十 】
- E l e v e n -
- T w e l v e -
- F o u r t e e n -
- F i f t e e n -
- S i x t e e n -
- S e v e n t e e n -
- E i g h t e e n -
- N i n e t e e n -
- T w e n t y -
- T w e n t y - o n e -
- T w e n t y - t w o -
- T w e n t y - t h r e e -
- T w e n t y - f o u r -
- T w e n t y - f i v e -
- T w e n t y - s i x -
- T w e n t y - s e v e n -
- T w e n t y - e i g h t -
- T w e n t y - n i n e -
- T h i r t y -
- T h i r t y - o n e -
- T h i r t y - t w o -
- T h i r t y - t h r e e -
- T h i r t y - f o u r -
- T h i r t y - f i v e -
- E p i l o g u e -
~ 100K SPECIAL ~
~ 300k Special ~
~ s e q u e l ? ~

- T h i r t e e n -

33K 994 196
By tsukiwiin

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

Where the hell are you??!

It's an hour and a half past your dismissal. Where the hell are you?!

You read the text in fear. It's been two days since Yoongi was harassing you. Not any harassment but sexual harassment.

He's been touching your body especially the parts that you didn't want him to touch.

But you were powerless. What can you do about it? If you tell Jungkook, Yoongi will kick you and Jungkook out plus he'll beat the crap out of Jungkook.

"Ugh!" You groan in annoyance as you walk home. Well it's not a home for you, but a torture house.

You walk on the sidewalk and you felt your phone vibrate again. You pull out your phone from your bag and saw it was a text from Jungkook.

Y/N!! Good news!

What is it?

I got a job!!

Really?! That's great!
What job?

A delivery boy. But that's okay,
The paycheck was fit for probably
a month. So no need to worry.

I'm so happy for you Jungkook!!
When will you go home.

Probably late. I need to do
Some training and more stuff.

Oh. Okay. Good luck!

——————

You place your phone back in your bag and sigh.

"What will I do now?"

|||

You unlock the front door and immediately saw darkness. It was pitch black.

You continuously search the light switch on the wall by touching the wall. You found the switch and immediately open it.

Once the lights were open, you saw Taehyung passed out on the floor.

"Taehyung?!" You ran to him, knelt down and lifted his head then place his head on your thigh.

You searched for pulse and luckily it was present. You sigh and relief and heard shoes tapping. You look up and saw Yoongi with an angry face.

"Y-Yoongi..." You stutter due to nervousness. "W-What are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? This is my house idiot!" Yoongi mocked.

"What happened to Taehyung?!" You asked angrily.

"I think he intake too much sleeping pills." Yoongi said deadpanned, but you weren't satisfied with his answer.

"You're lying... What did you do?!" You stand up and glare at the man. Yoongi chuckled and smirk.

"Do you think you scare me missy?" Yoongi raised a brow and walk towards you. You walk back and finally, reached the wall.

He pinned you against the wall and kiss your neck. You gasp at Yoongi's sudden actions.

"Y-Yoongi...." You said in a low voice. "Please... Stop..." A tear escape your eyes and more tears continue to fall.

|||

"Sehun it's me. Ms. Bae." Ms. Bae said from the other line. "I heard Claire is almost fully recover. Now, can you be a dear and visit her? I'll be there as well after an hour or so. Make sure to tell Y/N to come over. Cause we'll be asking some questions. So we can solve what happened."

"Okay Ms. Bae." Sehun hung up and huff. "Oh good Lord.... Why me?"

|||

Sehun entered the room without knocking and surprisingly, it was unlocked. Sehun let himself in and saw Claire who jolt her head up to see who entered.

"Oh it's you... What do you want?" Claire asked clearly annoyed.

"Don't tell them." Sehun said in a serious tone.

"What?" Claire asked confused.

"Ms. Bae and Y/N will come here later. So please... Don't tell them." Sehun kneel down and pleaded, earning a smirk from Claire.

"Don't you know how long I waited for this day?!" Claire exclaimed. "The day when I'll confess the bad things you did, you bastard!" Claire gritted her teeth as anger flow through her body.

"You hid me for months! Telling them I wasn't okay! I had a mental disorder! And now that they're coming... There's no one stopping me." Claire smirk. Sehun look up and shook his head.

"They won't believe you..." Sehun smirk.

|||

A loud song, echo through the room and you immediately push away Yoongi to get your phone. You answered the call and place the phone near your ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N. It's me Sehun... Ms. Bae told us to go to Claire's hospital room where she is confined and still recovering, physically and mentally."

"Wasn't that supposed to be done like... A month ago?"

"Claire wasn't prepared to talk. Now that she's probably recovered and back to her old self and senses, she can answer our questions without forgetting or making things up."

"Okay I'm coming. Let's meet at her room. Text me the hospital address and her room number."

"Okay."

And with that, Sehun hung up without saying goodbye. You make your way to the door but Yoongi grabbed your arm.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked angrily.

"Somewhere important." You tugged your arm and quickly went out of the house as quickly as possible.

|||

You turn the doorknob and saw Claire who sat up on her bed, Sehun walking around, and Ms. Bae, the school nurse, sitting down on a chair near Claire.

"Good afternoon Ms. Bae." You bow down and Ms. Bae nods.

"Good afternoon as well Y/n." Ms. Bae smile. "Now that everyone is here.... Claire... Tell me... What happened?"

———•———

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

646K 18.9K 44
《SLOW EDITING》 ❝I care about you❞ A book wherein you suddenly become partners with the school's playboy, Jeon Jungkook. book 2; LOV...
267K 9K 21
Jungkook fan fiction: Enemy's to lovers story, but with a twist. Why can't things seem to make sense for y/n? Everything is just weird.. He is weird...
18.2K 1.4K 16
One night you're gushing over rom-coms and Jungkook's cooking; a few nights later you're tending to his beat-up face. But while it's his stubbornness...
204K 6.3K 42
" You want to live like strangers Mr Jungkook... So let's make it happen... Lets reset everything... Like we never met... Like I never saw you... Lik...