A Hood Love Story

By hoodauthor

"Ian like these other niggas shawty, ion think you can handle a nigga like me". "This ain't no Fairytale lov... More

Chapter: 1
Chapter: 2
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter: 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter: 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: 18
Chapter: 19
Chapter: 20
Chapter: 21
Chapter: 22
Chapter: 23
Chapter: 24
Chapter: 25
Chapter: 26
Chapter: 28
Chapter: 29
Chapter: 30
Chapter: 31
Chapter: 32
Chapter: 33
Chapter: 34
Chapter: 35
Chapter: 36
Chapter: 37
Chapter: 38
Chapter: 39
Chapter: 40
Chapter: 41
Chapter: 42
Chapter: 43
Chapter: 44
Chapter: 45
Chapter: 46
Chapter: 47
Chapter: 48
Chapter: 49
Chapter: 50
Chapter: 51
Chapter: 52
Chapter: 53
Chapter : 54
Chapter: 55
Chapter: 56
Chapter: 57
Chapter: 58
Chapter: 59
Chapter: 60
Chapter: 61
Chapter: 62
Chapter: 63
Chapter: 64
Chapter: 65
Chapter: 66
Chapter: 67
Chapter: 68
Chapter: 69
Chapter: 70
Chapter: 71
Chapter: 72
Chapter: 73
Chapter: 74
Chapter: 75
Chapter: 76
Chapter: 77
Characters pt 1
Characters pt 2
Chapter: 78
Chapter: 79
Chapter: 80
Chapter: 81
Chapter: 82
Chapter: 83
Chapter: 84
Chapter: 85
Chapter: 86
Chapter: 87
Help
Chapter: 88
Chapter: 89
Chapter: 90
Chapter: 91
Chapter: 92
Chapter: 93

Chapter: 27

15.4K 343 999
By hoodauthor

Nika pov

After yesterday, when L'a left me at the mall. I felt stupid, but like, ion understand the big deal... I swear he so dramatic. I miss him tho, the way shit ended just wouldn't sit right with me. He ain't even been answering my messages. I been calling and he been sending me straight to voicemail. Dramatic ass niggas man.😴 

I got Mak to pick me up from the mall yesterday. Obviously after explaining to him why I was there in that situation. I got the "talk". That talk consisted of multiple "how you gone do my bro like that" "you always complain about how he do you wrong. You just disrespected him." "I should beat yo ass. He should beat yo ass too." "You need to talk to him." And much more. I wanna talk to him, ion know how tho. Ion know where the nigga live, and he won't talk to me. Oouuu, I can ask rondo to take me to his house.

Me: Ronnnnnnndddddoooooo🌚

Ronron🥰🌚: Wat hoe?

Me: Wanna do me a favor?

Ronron🥰🌚: No

Me: Bitch you doing me a favor Tf. For I get Ken to come back down here.😴👌🏾

Ronron🥰🌚: Man Fine. Wtf you want?

Me: Take me to L'as house.🌝

Ronron🥰🌚: Girl, now you know he don't wanna see you.

Me: Boy, now you know ian ask for your 2 cents. Just take me to his house.

Ronron🥰🌚: Fine be there in 20.

I got up and got dressed. I wanted to look good for my baby. I wanna show him how sorry I am, and how much I appreciate and love him. Although he be doing to much. After getting dressed I put my hair into a tight bun. I made sure I looked cute for him. I saw Maks head pop out from the side of the door.

"Where you goin?"

He asked coming all the way in.

"To get my nigga back."

He stale faced me.

"I hope you know he go wanna beat yo ass."

I rolled my eyes.

"Mak, some support would be great."

"Girl, you technically cheated. He's my bro, I'm not gone support you if I know you're wrong Nika."

"Whatever Mak."

He shook his head.

"Stubborn ass. Who taking you?"

"Rondo."

"Aight then. Be careful"

He said then left the room.

Rondo texted me saying he was here. I got all my shit and went outside to his car.

"Girl, you finna finally give the pussy up, ain't you?"

He said as I got in the car.

"Nigga, mind yo business."

He smacked his lips and pulled off.

"I hope you know thaaaat, he's mad asf."

Rondo said glancing at me.

"I know. I messed up, but it's not like he hasn't cheated."

"Girl, you disrespected him! How you gonna make yo NIGGA to take you to see another nigga. You lucky he ain't beat yo ass. Don't expect talking to him to be easy."

"Man, he's just stubborn."

I said sighing. He's like the most stubborn person I know.

"He's gonna be more pissed off than anything."

We pulled up to a nice beautiful house. It low key made me smile, how beautiful it was.

"Welp this is him."

Rondo said looking at me.
I nodded.

"Thanks man."

I got out the car and walked up to the door. I ran the doorbell and waited. Rondo pulled off and sped down the street. I saw someone look out the window and the door being unlocked. My heart started beating hella fast. The door opened and he just looked at me.

"What?"

He said still in his house. Rude much?

"I'm so-"

He cut me off.

"I really advise you to get tf off my porch and go back to yo fucking house the same way you got here. Cause I really don't care for your apologies or hear you say shit I already know. Shits dead.

I sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Can you just give me a chance to-"

He cut me off again.

"A chance to explain yourself? Like I said, that she's dead."

"Ugh, why are you acting like this? You act like you haven't done shit, you cheated on me remember?"

"Bitch I cut her off FOR YOU. You sat there and continued to talk to him. You even fucking disrespected me, by making me take you there. So don't bring that cheating shit to me. You continued talking to him even after I told you Ian like that shit."

"Baby I'm sorry! Why can't you just forgive me? I forgive you for hella shit."

He rolled his eyes.

"Well don't, cause you can really leave me alone. Ion even care. You accused me of cheating, made a whole fucking scene. Then made me take you to the mall so you can see another nigga? That shit is dead. Cause how you gone complain about all the shit I do, then do the same shit?"

I bit my lip. I don't wanna lose him man. He makes me sooo happy, I know we argue and all a lot, but I love him man.

"No! I thought we broke uppp!! You didn't talk to me for a whole week L'a. What was I supposed to think? I tried everything, you wouldn't talk to me!"

He looked at me like I was stupid and shook his head.

"Unika, do you think I'm a fucking goofy?! Cause I'm really not! How does that even make sense cause first of all Ian tell you we broke up and second of all bitch we went to the mall TOGETHER after I came to fucking see you. So you're tell me, after I came to see you and we talked, you still ain't think we was together? You was still texting him while I was right fucking there, after you was all up on me and kissing on me and shit!"

I looked down. He was right, I did know we were together.

"I'm sorry L'a."

I mumbled. He was being so extra and difficult.

"It's dead Unika."

He said looking straight at me.

"So what? You giving up on us now? I thought you loved me..."

He sighed and looked away.

"I do, but that shit was hurtful... I didn't even want a relationship, you had a nigga going all soft and shit. But I'm not gonna sit here and get fucked over, when I'm tryna change FOR YOU."

Is he being dead ass? He just wants to end shit? I sighed not knowing what else to do😔.

"It's not fair! I put so much work in this relationship and you just wanna end shit? What happened to all that shit you said to me L'a? You said you wanted to be with me, how true was that?"

"It was true. If I did the shit you did to me, you would have been questioning my love for you."

"I do love you tho!"

"Do you? Do you really? Cause right now ion even know anymore."

He said looking into my eyes.

"I doooo, you make me happy!"

"If I make you so happy, why would you wanna fuck up what we got?"

He asked running his hands through his dreads.

"I don't. I just don't think about the shit I do. Ion be thinking that it's wrong till I see how it makes other people feel. I'm sorry, forreal. I'm sorry."

"You knew that shit was wrong. Anyone could have seen that shit was wrong from the start."

He said leaning on the door.

"I know, but I only wanted to be friends with the nigga."

"You said that same shit last time. Look where we at now."

I walked closer to him and wrapped my arms around him giving me a tight hug. He looked down at me. I swear his face showed so many emotions. I couldn't read them, but I knew he was upset.

"Ion want what I did, to question how much I love you."

He pushed me off him and shook his head.

"Tell the nigga that y'all can't talk to more then. Do it right now."

I took my phone out and texted Malik.

Me: ion think it's a good idea for us to be friends. I do have a boyfriend, and I was wrong in flirting with you.

Malik🥰: Aww if you would have told me before I would respected that. I understand tho.

I showed l'a the message and he looked at me.

"And this friendly shit, it's gone really have to stop."

I nodded and kissed him. I felt his arms wrap around my waist. He pulled me in side and shut the door. Then he pulled away.

"How'd you get here? You know where I live."

I smiled

"Rondo drove me here."

He rolled his eyes.

"One day that nigga gone get me killed man."

I ran my hands through his dread.

"Come."

He pulled me into a room. I guess it was his room. I laid on the bed and pulled him on top of me. He laid his head on my chest and put his hand up my shirt.

"Hope you know that if you ever disrespect me like that again, imma beat yo ass."

I laughed. He looked up at me.

"I know."

He came up and kissed me. I kissed him back. He started biting my neck, that shit felt good bruh. I started to pull at his pants and he looked at me.

"You want to?"

He asked looked at me. I nodded.

"You sure?"

"Yes."

I said quietly. He nodded and went back to what he was doing. I heard him unbuckle his pants, he got up off me and took them off. Bitch that nigga looked like he was finna rip through his boxers. That shit scared me. He looked at me, then walked over and unbuttoned my pants and slid them off. I sat up and took my shirt off. I looked up and almost choked. He was fully naked, his shit was standing on its own. I took a deep breath, and undid my bra, taking it off. He came over and pulled me to the end of the bed. He looked at me again.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

He treating me like a whole virgin.

"Mhm"

I shrugged and took off my underwear. I was so zoned out Ian even notice he entered me till I felt my shit being stretched out. That shit hurted. (A/N: Man I cant with myself 😭😂) I bit my lip and grabbed the sheets gripping them hella tightly. I moaned out in pleasure as I felt him start going deep.

"Damn, yo shits wet."

He said looking at me. I looked elsewhere, cause that shit is just awkward. How you gone look at someone while they in the middle of fucking yo insides up.

"Mmm shit."

Moans came out my mouth nonstop. He started going faster, making the bed start to squeak and the head board hit the wall. He leaned down and kissed me.

"I love you man."

He whispered into my ear. It made my heart melt, hearing him say that. I smiled, but that smile was cut off by a loud ass moan. Shit I see why Gotti ass is crazy over him. He started going faster, I started moaning more. I looked up at him, he was biting his lip. Bye, I'm finna marry this nigga😭. I felt a knot start to form in my stomach, I could tell I was about to release.

"I'm gonna-"

He cut me off.

"You can cum, but just know ian done yet."

I came, bitch Ian even wait for him to finish he sentence. He chuckled and pulled out. Then he flipped me on all fours. He put himself back in, and started going harder. The fucking head board starting making a beat of its own. I couldn't even make any sounds. I closed my eyes and hung my head back, biting my lip. I felt his hands grip my waist tighter. I started to hear the sound of our skins clapping together. I felt myself start tightening around him. I was definitely gonna cum again.

"Damn!"

I heard him mumble as he slowed down. I felt him throbbing, I came over him again. He pulled out and let it go on my back. I collapsed on the bed outta breath. He gave me a towel to clean myself up. Which I did, but I was too tired to get up and do anything else. He stood there looking at me while he put back on his boxers.

"What?"

I asked him. He shook his head, then got in the bed with me. I laid my head on his chest and he pulled the covers over us.

"You gotta put yo shit back on before my mama come."

He stated with his eyes closed. I nodded and grabbed my underwear and shit.

"Here."

I looked at him, he tossed me one of his shirts. I put it on and got back into the bed with him. My side was hurting but it's aight.

"You straight?"

He asked looking at me I got up and sat on him straddling him.

"Mhm, my side just hurts a lil."

He laughed.

"That's why Ian let you ride."

Bitch my legs was sore asf.

"Can we stop ignoring each other every time we get into an argument? That's gonna make us drift apart, I don't want that."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and nodded.

"We need to stop arguing all together tho."

"Yea, and I just want us to talk to it out. I mean we can give each other time, but not fucking days and weeks."

"Mhm, I guess. Just stop pissing me off so much."

He said. I laid my head on his chest. Then I phone went off.

"Babyyy, can you check who it is for me?"

He nodded his head, then grabbed my phone.

"It's Ken, she said she's finna beat yo ass cause you ignoring her."

I rolled my eyes. I grabbed the phone seeing hella messages from Ken. This bitch spammed me. Her was was still spamming me too.

Me: Damn bitch! My bad

Kennyken👌🏾🌚: What was you do? Cause ain't nun more important than me, you should have been replied. You with that ugly nigga ain't you?

Me: First of all bitch. Don't do my baby. You can really leave him alone. I make yo ass stay on the streets next time you come up here. 😒 not gone come for my boo.

Kennyken👌🏾🌚: bitch, I wish Tf you would. Wtf was you doing with him, that you couldn't text me back anyway?

Me: Fucking🙂

Kennyken👌🏾🌚: Ouu y'all nasty bruh💀

Me: And you fat💀.

Kennyken👌🏾🌚: Bitch you fat.

Me: Byeeeeee Kenny.

After that, my phone started spamming again. It was from Mak this time😒. He called me.

"Bitch, where tf yo ass at?"

Damn, yelling at me and shit.

"I'm at L'as house nigga damn!"

"Wtf you doing there so long?!"

I kept quiet💀.

"Istg Nika if you- you know what? Nvm. Bye!"

He hung up. Yea I'm not going home rn. I looked at L'a, he was on his phone. I just looked at him, admiring his features. He looked up at me and rolled his eyes.

"Bro, stop staring at me."

He said looking back at his phone.

"You're mine, I can stare at you for as long as I want."

I squeezed his cheeks making him make a kissy face. Then I kissed him. We heard the front door open, I jumped off of him. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Girl, wtf is wrong with you."

"Umm, I think someone here!"

Here's another update.
Gimme like 70 comments for another chapter.
No comments no update.

I know y'all freaky ass readers was happy asf. Y'all was just waiting for this chapter😭.

Y'all think they in love?

Y'all think l'a was over reacting?

You think l'a loves Nika a lot?

Why was Mak mad?

Should L'a tell Nika he's a rapper?

Y'all think Mak knows that Nika and l'a fucked?

Why would Mak be mad Nika and L'a fucked?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 689 33
"Before this congregation New and Tay have given their consent and made their marriage vows to each other. They have declared their marriage by the j...
24.7K 1K 35
"I'm not right for you I'ma menace." Tay K Fanfiction©️ EDITING‼️
225K 8.5K 35
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy On his graduation day, New mustered all his remaining courage to confess his feelings to Tay Tawan, a certified chick magnet and...
4.6M 106K 48
[01/07/2021] - [13/04/2023] "You can't keep going around like a fucking maniac and treating me like shit. That isn't how relationships work," Sophia'...