Mr. Mahone ✔

By saltybesson

Madisyn is just a normal eighteen year old. She has the looks, the personality and the friends. When she grad... More

⬫description
⬪1
⬫2
⬫4
⬪5
⬫6
⬪7
⬫8
⬪9
⬫10
⬪11
⬫12
⬪13
⬫14
⬪15
⬫16
⬪17
⬫18

⬪3

1.9K 23 2
By saltybesson

Madisyn

It's about three weeks since I started college. Ally and I became best friends and I made a few friends but no one as close as me and Ally. I may have a little crush on Mr. Mahone , but I know it would never work. He's my teacher and I'm his student.

I had a crop sweater with black ripped jeans and black high tops. I had my black hair in curls and I had on a few rings.

Allyster 💓:

Bishhh u coming to class?

Madiii:

Oh crap I didn't know it was this late omw

Allyster💓:

Class starts in 5 minutes

I hurried and got in my black Jeep that finally arrived. I hurried to school and by the time I reached I was 10 minutes late.

When I walked into class all heads snapped my way.

"Ms. Colt, your 10 minutes late, see me after class" Mr. Mahone said I nodded and sat towards the back by Ally.

Halfway through class a blonde Barbie raised her hand. She didn't look familiar, must be new.

"Yes Ms. Johnson" Mr. Mahone said pointing at her.

"Uh, yeah. Are you single" She asked while twirling a piece of her bleach blonde hair.

"Yes I am, why?" He asked her.

"Oh no reason" she laughed and whispered something into the girls ear setting beside her. I rolled my eyes and everted my eyes back to Mr. Mahone who was writing something on the board.

I zoned out and before I knew it class was over and students started leaving.

"Ms. Colt after class" he caught my attention and Ally winked at me. She knew I had a crush on him. I turned around and walked up to his desk.

"Um yes, Mr. Mahone?" I asked while nervously playing with the strap of my bag.

"Why were you late?" He asked while cleaning the board and looked back at me.

"I-I lost track of time, sorry" I stuttered. I never stutter. What the heck Madi??

"You were late yesterday too"

"My-"

"No excuses be here early tomorrow. I have something for you" he told me. I nodded and he let me leave. What the crap?

__________

Austin

__________

I honestly didn't care if she was late or not. I just wanted to find an excuse to see her more. So instead of kicking her out of my class like most professors would I just told her to be here early for tomorrow. I don't have anything for her to do. I'm just gonna give her extra work and she will be begging me to let her come over and I can help her with her work. Yeah. I might just do that.

A/n:

Sorry it's so short. I have a bad migraine rn and I threw up with it.

vote comment share fan

Is it to early in the book for Austin and Madisyn first kiss? I'll just let y'all decide

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

339K 9.3K 32
UNDER EDITING You've enrolled into UA but the semester has already started. You look to make a new name for yourself and a better reputation, as soon...
15.7K 940 17
𝐀𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡'𝐬 sisters fiancé had offered her a class to take. And she took it. What happens when she catches feelings for her professor? #1 in Ch...
2.1K 25 11
College is not as easy as Y/n thought it would be, thankfully her history teacher decides to help her out. What seems to be a normal professor-studen...
83.9K 3.7K 159
You go to high school and you just transfered in a new school. The first day was quite normal until a black haired boy from your class called out to...