TomTord (Tord X Tom) Oneshots

بواسطة BunnyTriesToWright

2020 update : Old thing i did cuz i was an intense fangirl, enjoy my embarssment of a book since im no writer... المزيد

Him (Old)
The Beast AU (Old)
Forgiveness (Old)
The Cabin (Old)
Hanahaki disease AU (Old)
The Future (Old)
Sick day (Old)
Singer AU (Old)
Wounds (Old)
Nice surprise (Old)
Unexpected reunion pt 1 (Old)
No one hurts what's mine (Old and bad)
Color me blue
Best husband (filler)
Headache
Teacher!Tord X Teacher!Tom (Old)
Sapphire!Tom X Ruby!Tord (Old)
Wasn't that bad..
A furry surprise (filler)
SmUt
What about the future?! (Old)
Soulmate AU
Got tagged help-
Every oneshot
Rainy
Hooded figure
Everything is going to be okay
Crushing
Missing hentai. Plate of bacon
Weirdos P.1
New Cover!!
Netflix and What?
A place where love can be anything.
Prince!Tom X Mage!Tord
A Fishy Fella (P.T 2)
A Big.. Scary Monster?

A Fishy Fella (P.T 1)

463 14 7
بواسطة BunnyTriesToWright

When Tord is indicated as glowing red it means he's blushing. As shown on the picture on top. BTW i drew it to give you guys a better picture for your imagination.

MERMAN!TORD X TOM

---------------------------------------------------

3rd Person Perspective : The bridge

It was night when Tord was at sea watching from afar a man. He'd hear his name whispered dreamily in his mind. 'Thomas Thompson..', Tord melts from that name. Letting out a satisfied exhale. Thomas was looking at the water. He looked like he was waiting for someone. Tord just watches whatever is gonna happen.

Tom's perspective : The bridge

'I swear she's coming. I know she is...' He was waiting for his future date. Susan. It's his current crush and he wanted to see if she was interested, He was waiting a while for her. As he was sitting on the wooden old bridge. Tom didn't have much feelings for Susan but he felt attracted to her so he wanted to see if she and him were meant to be. After a while he felt vibrations on the wooden bridge. Tom turns around happily thinking he'd see her but ends up seeing a guy. Tom didn't feel safe, It was a very much a guy and he was angry.. 'What the hell..?' Tom thinks in his mind, He gets up and looks at him.

"Who are you and what are you doing here..?" The guy looks at him with and furious expression. "You want to take my Susan.. i won't let yo do that", Tom doesn't like him. "Listen i don't know you" Tom says, He had no where to go so he was getting bad vibes. Suddenly the guy screams loudly like a crazy man "YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY SUSAN!! YOU PERV" Tom gets pushed off the wooden bridge and gets knocked out from an underwater rock. The man looked satisfied and walked away. Tom didn't see this but Susan was smirking as she walks away with the guy. "That should be less of a burden.. He tried to touch me!" The guy protects her "He won't touch you any longer" She walks away with the Guy fooling him with her lies.

3rd Person Perspective : Off sea

Tord suddenly started panicking - Tom was drowning- He had to save him but he can't do that he can't break the rules of the sea.. But he has to save him.. It wouldn't hurt to break a rule right..? Tord swam quickly after seeing the assholes walk away. He went underwater quickly looking for Tom. After some minutes pass he found Tom and he held his body up from the water, Tom was out cold making Tord panic. Tord looks around and finds a sandy shore. 'Good enough!' Tord held Tom on his back, He swam and finally he sets Tom on the shore.

Tom was not breathing making Tord panic- He goes under water to breathe. Before getting out and breathing air making his throat sore but he had to do it for Tom. He does CPR him multiple times and finally Tom coughs out water.. Tord backs away scared and was starting to blush.. He hadn't realized how close.. Really close he was getting to Tom, He broke to many rules, Kissing a human. Touching a human and going to see a human. And the most important.. Falling in love with a human. Tom started getting up and looks up to see a shirtless dude looking up to him. Tom was confused, He didn't see his 'legs' his vision blocked that since he was laying on his back. "What.. Who are you?" Tom says getting up slowly. Tord backs away going back into the water. Tom's vision was getting better and he was shocked.

A glowing humanoid red fish was in front of him, Tom was first scared. He let out a small scream causing the humanoid to enter the water running away. Tom realizes something.. The humanoid saved him. He started getting up and runs to the water surface making Tord worried quickly. He just drowned for heaven's sake-

Because of Tord Tom can walk on water making Tom shocked. Every step had a red glow on it. Tom was again. Shocked "W..woah.." Tom let's out, Tord admires Tom's looks for a bit before Tord entered under the surface making the only thing showing from under the water was his hair horns. Tom just looked at them.. "Hey.. what are you?" Tom asks. The only response he got was the hair moving away. And so is the underwater body, "No no please. Wait can i see you?" Tom asks. Tord stops but doesn't get out.. "Please?" Tom begs kneeling on his knees. Tord sighs underwater making bubbles appear. Tom still sitting on his knees and his arms on the floor of water waiting to see the humanoid.

Tord started getting out of the water. His face shows first then finally half of his chest. There was a long back fin connecting from his back to his tail's end, Red scales scattered around his human part and around his face. His fin like ears twitch as he blushes looking at Tom. Causing his body to glow. Tom blushes himself and he questions why he did.. "Whoa.." Tom only says.. he looked.. nice.. This is crazy.. Tom sits on the water "What's your name?" Tord sinks in the water to hide. He was embarrassed. "No no no listen wait- ACK" Tom's water walking power fades away and he goes underwater but.. he can breathe underwater and see..? Tom looks around and sees him.

Tord was worried and held Tom by his shoulders confused and worried about Tom. They were faced to face. Tom just blinks and blushes deeper.. He had to admit that is one hot merman. Yeah he knows mermaids are something in the media he just never thought they were real.. "H-hi" Tom says blushing. The merman was shocked but was interested. He glows red even more just by circling around Tom's body slowly observing him. Tord places his face on Tom's palm making Tom 'awe'. Tom scratches Tord's head making Tord slightly happy and satisfied inside. And the glow brighten with his fins to vibrating a little. Tom snapped back to reality.. what was happening.. "What's your name?" Tord looks at Tom for a bit then looking away. "Tord" Said Tord. Tom's stomach flushed with butterflies.. He's going nuts. "Tord" He only responded, Tord looked over his side and answered "Yeah?".. He sounded cute.. 'Jesus Tom concentrate'

Tom felt Tord staring at his every action. "What's happening?" Tom asks Tord, "I don't know" Tord responds poking Tom's legs at times and it was making him weirded out. Tom in the other hand was fascinated on Tord's tail. It was glowing and was pretty mesmerizing. He feels his tail making Tord squeak in response. Tord scrambles away glowing a really high red. Tom realizes what he did and blushes deeper. "Sorry.. Didn't know" Tom says feeling bad and awkward..

Tord gets back "You could have just asked.." Tord says looking away still glowing red, Tom sighs "Alright i'll keep that in mind" Tom says.. "Can i get out of the water?" Tom asks Tord who was too busy looking at Tom's legs.. 'why are they so weird' Tord thought to himself. He nods holding Tom behind his back as he swam him back to shore. Tord places Tom softly on the beach as he goes back into the water, He thought Tord looked adorable as waved goodbye to Tord and finally walking away. After Tom was out of view Tord exploded in happiness. He went underwater blushing madly and fangirling.

Tord's perspective : Underwater

'So perfect perfect perfect!' Tord fangirls 'God i am so lucky!', He swims around the ocean deeper, Love struck and filled with happiness, He just cannot wait to see Tom again. Tord melts just thinking about him. He lays on the ocean floor letting his maddening light go all over the place. After a while his glow fades as he was getting sleepy. Tord goes back to his village. Reaching his home. He opens the door to see his parents. Pau and Pat. "Hey dad. Hey father" Tord says in a happy tone. Pau waves at him and Pat felt suspicious. "What's with the tone" Pat smiles. "You don't normally smile around us Tord". And it's true. He's in a phase at the moment. Tord remembers Tom, And blushes causing his red lights to flicker a bit. Pat gasps as he swims over to Tord "You finally are in love!! Who's the lucky person?" Pat asks and Pau swims with eventually to them.

"What's this all about?" Pau says with a smirk. Tord just covers his face "Dads stop" Tord whines. Pat chuckles "No way! I cannot miss out on my baby's little cwushhh" Pat says pinching Tord's cheek. Tord slaps Pat's hand "daddd" Tord whines again. Pau steps in. "Okay Patty cake-" Tord vomits inside his mind hearing that- "-I know you want to see and know who this lover boy over here is into but give the kid some slack" Tord sighs "Thanks" Tord says. Pat sighs in defeat "Finee" He crosses his arms "I would do the same honestly" Pat admits. Tord wishes them goodnight an goes to his room.. 'Today was boring but the end was amazing.'

Pat and Pau were sitting on the couch. Pau looked over at Pat and smiled. "By the way.. Tord is into a guy" Pat gasps and clasps his hands together "I am so proud of him- wait how do you know?" Pau leans on the couch "I could tell, It's the way you reacted to me-" Paul was cut short by Pat "You're sleeping on the couch" Pat says leaving Pau. "C'monnnn" Pau sighs "worth it".

Tom's perspective : Home

'Today was awful but.. At the end it was worth it.' Tom thought to himself walking home. He saw Susan with the same guy who knocked him in water but he ignored them. Susan was and is a plastic and he's glad he knows that now. Plus he got better someone now.

He enters his home where his mom was drunk passed out on the couch. She isn't taking it well with dad passing away from a murder.. Yeah it saying it is messed up but it's been years and his mom is just stuck in the past, He walks over to his room and takes a quick shower. He still was able to breathe underwater and the water didn't annoy him as much. So that was real.. Tord is real.. Not a illusion or something.. Tom got out of the shower and wore his pajamas. He settles in his bed. His room was a mess but he didn't care at the moment. Tom's mind was filled with glowing fishes. 'jeez what is wrong with me' Tom thought to himself. 'Not gonna deny it but he was pretty.. good looking..' he stuffs his face with a pillow "what is NOT wrong with me?" Tom grumbles.. He will meet Tord tomorrow that's for sure...

Tomorrow..

---------------------------------------------------

Do ya'll want me to continue this garbage? Tell me ^^

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

51.1K 1K 22
Ok so I gave up on the description for this story but it's at least something- Tord comes back from the Army to see his "old friends" again. Of cours...
122K 2.3K 69
THIS BOOK IS FINISHED! I HAVE A SECOND ONESHOT BOOK!! ! Requests are closed ! wow VERY original I know I will be putting my own twist in this but I s...
1K 28 24
This is eddsworld don't be mad id you don't like the characters the ships or eddsworld at all. This was inspired off alexxxxxissssssss you should che...
23.4K 493 47
Requests are open, first page for all the information you need because I suck at descriptions. Warning- all warnings will be at the beginning of the...