Changing Love

By Justwriters

Changing Love. More

Changing Love
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five:Christmas
Chapter Forty-Six:New Year's Eve
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
Epilogue

chapter thirty-six

178 3 1
By Justwriters

A few days later…

Opening my eyes, I yawned and looked around the room. "Justin?" I mumble rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah?" he answered, leaning over the bed and smiling at me.

I smile. "I though you left."

"No. I was just talking to your brother."

I nod. "Which one?"

"Well, each of them actually. After one disappeared, another would appear. They were asking about... you testing."

"Oh... what did you tell them?"

"That you were going to do it tomorrow." I nod and pull him close. He laid down and kissed my forehead. I cuddle up to him and rest my head on his chest, closing my eyes and falling asleep. When I opened my eyes, I couldn't tell what the time was but it was raining out and the sky was dark. I hear a large crack and I jump, holding onto Justin so tightly that I wake him up.

"What?" he mumbled, prying his eyes open. "Ellie? What's wrong?"

"Storm...” He nodded his head slowly. "Yeah, your brother told me about that after watching the weather. I should have told you." I curl into him and hide my face. "Your fine," he murmured, kissing the top of my head. "And trust it to be the day we were going to test," he grumbled. I stay where I am and kiss his chest lightly a few times.

"Get up," Mia sang, bouncing into the room. "Me and Wes went out, and we got you something we think you might need."

"Mia...its storming..."

She shook her head and dropped a bag onto the bed. "We got it while we were out last night." I sit up and then I hug her. "You're welcome," she said, rolling her eyes and grinning. "Okay. Go pee on the stick." I roll my eyes and go to the bathroom with the tests. A few minutes later I washed my hands and waited, biting my lip. I walk out of the bathroom, worried like crazy. Justin looked up at, a worried expression on his face, and Mia was sitting next to him. I sit on Justin's lap. He wrapped his arms around me and squeezed. "Do you guys want me to read it?" Mia asked quietly, looking at us. We both nod. She gets up and disappeared into the bathroom. A few minutes later she appeared with the test and looked down at it.

"Well?"

She smiled at us. "Not pregnant." I beam and kiss Justin.

"I love you," he told me, grinning.

"Always," I said, returning his grin. I laughed and pushed him back onto the bed into a hug. He chuckles and holds me close.

"I'm just going to leave," Mia said, chuckling. I smiled over at her before she shut the door behind her.

"No more unprotected sex," I told him, tapping his nose and shaking my head.

"We'll be safe, I promise." he says. "Well, safe until we want a family," he mutters. I felt a grin spread across my lips. "Yeah, until then." He smiles and kisses me. I kissed him back before burying my face in the crook of his neck and sighing.

"What is it?"

"I... I'm just slightly disappointed, you know?"

"Why? I thought that you didn't..?" I shook my head and sighed again. "Ellie, love, talk to me."

"I guess the past few days I've been thinking about it more," I murmured. "And if it wasn't for you being so far away..."

"Then you'd want a family this early?"

I paused and looked up at him. "If it happened, I would hate leaving you because of it, but if we were together, permanently, then I wouldn't object it." He nods and kisses me softly. I smiled against his lips and moved closer. He wraps his arms around me tightly.

"Congratulations," Wes sang, skipping into the room and grinning. "Stop making out and get up. We're going out to celebrate the fact that our younger sister isn't knocked up," he teased. I sit up and throw a pillow at him. He caught it easily and threw it back. "Seriously," he said flatly. "Get up and get dressed. Yeah, it's raining but we want to go out."

"Jerk." I mutter before getting up. Justin chuckled and kissed my neck lightly before walking around me. I grab some clothes and start changing. Justin paused in pulling on his spare clothes to watch me with a small smile.

"What?" I ask looking at him.

"You're perfect," he mumbled before pulling me into a hug. I hold onto him. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. I giggle. A smile spread across his lips as he squeezed me lightly. "Alright, we better get ready." I nod and kiss him softly. He paused and ran his fingers through my hair. "Though I don't want to let go of you..."

"I don't want you to let go of me." He sat down on the bed and grabbed my t-shirt before pulling it on while balancing my on his lap. I smile and help him a bit. Once he had my top over my head, he pulled it down slowly and smiled.

"I love this."

"Dressing me?" I teased.

"Well, yeah."

I blinked in surprise before chuckling. "Well, it is quite fun." We finish getting dressed and meet my brothers downstairs. They all smiled at me and nodded before grabbing their rain jackets. I groaned when I saw how heavy it was coming down outside. "I can't believe we're doing this," I muttered to Justin as I tugged my coat on.

"We'll be fine love." I sighed and pulled the hood up before running out to the car, almost getting soaked instantly. Once we're all in the car we start driving.

"Where are we going?" I asked Robbie, who was driving. "It better not suck." Robbie laughs. "Well?” I pressed, raising my eyebrow. "I want to know."

"You'll find out."

"Jerk," I muttered, leaning against Justin's side. "You know I hate waiting.”

He laughs. "That’s the point." I pouted and turned to look up at Justin, who chuckled and looked down at me. I lean into him. I closed my eyes and smiled when he drew small patterns on the back of my hand. He kisses my neck very lightly. I moved my head to the side slightly, wanting him to continue. He grins and continues kissing my neck. I bit my lip and sighed.

"Ellie.." he whispers.

I turned my gaze up to him. "Yeah?" He smirks and kisses me. I smiled against his lips and linked our fingers together. He deepens the kiss a little. I bit his lip to stop myself from making any noise. He groans quietly. I smirked and pulled back slightly, my gaze flicking between his.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"Stop the lovey-dovey stuff," Wes grumbled from his spot next to the window. "Its gross."

"Oh, because you're not like that with Mia?"

"Of course not," he mumbled, looking out the window. I laugh.

"We're here," Robbie said, getting out the car. I blinked and got out, looking around.

"Wow."

Justin linked our fingers and looked around. "Happy?" he asks.

"Of course," I said, grinning.

"Let's go in then." He leads me inside. Mia, Wes, Elliott and Robbie are already seated and were waving us over. We head over to them and sit down.

"How may I help you guys?" Our waiter asked, smiling at us. We all order drinks. Justin squeezed my fingers and smiled at me. I smile back at him and kiss his cheek.

"Love you," I murmured quietly before sitting back and starting a conversation with Elliott.

Elliott actually smiles at me. I felt a grin tug at my lips. "Happy with the news?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.

"Yeah, I am. I was really scared."

He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Look, El... I shouldn't have reacted the way that I did." I don't say anything; I just wait for him to say more. He sighed again and looked down. "I'm just really sorry, El. I felt like I wasn't protecting you when you told me that.. I'm supposed to shield you from all of this. Like a good brother should."

I hug him. "You are a good brother. You're the best Elliott, you know that." Without saying anything, he nodded and looked away.  "El," I say.

"Yeah?" he mumbled.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He looked at me from the corner of his eye and smiled softly. I kiss his cheek. He rested his head against mine for a moment before sitting up straight and talking to Wes. Justin smiled at me before carrying on his conversation with my older brother. Justin takes my hand in his. I rubbed my thumb across his knuckles and smiled to myself when he squeezed my hand lightly.

After a few minutes the waiter comes back asking if we've decided. Once we all ordered, he nodded and walked away, his eyes straying to the table every so often. I lean against Justin and I can't help the smile that comes onto my lips.

"What's that smile for?" he asked quietly, looking down at me and smiling.

"I'm happy."

"That's great," he said softly before ducking his head and kissing me. I kiss him back, holding his head in my hands. My brother's made disgusted noises in the background but all I could focus on was Justin. I smile against his lips, kissing him more. He sighed against my lips before pulling back, holding my gaze. I beam.

"Uh, El?" I looked over at Robbie to see his eyebrows furrowed.

My eyebrows pulled down in confusion. "What is it?" I try to follow his gaze, but its just on me... "Robbie, what's wrong?"

"Your finger," he said, blinking at me. "You have a ring on your finger."

"I always have a ring on my finger, you know that."

"No, that ring is on his necklace," he said, flicking his eyes to Justin before looking back at me. "That looks more like a ..." he trailed off, his lips pulling down.

"A promise ring." Elliott finishes, looking at me with wide eyes. I looked down at my hand, which was on the table next to Elliott's arm, and blinked down at it, slightly forgetting I had it. Justin stiffened slightly next to me and lowered his gaze away from my brothers.

"Someone say something, please." I beg.

"I'm happy for you, El," Mia said, grinning at me and lifting her glass of Coke.

"Thanks Mia," I smile.

She winked and nudged Wes, who sighed and smiled at me. "I think it's great," he muttered.

"Are you being honest?" I ask him.

He sighed and nodded. "I'm happy if you are, little sis."

"I'm happy," I smile and kiss Justin softly. Justin grinned at me before looking down again. I frowned, hating that he felt scared of my brothers. "They won't hurt you." I whisper in his ear. He nodded his head slowly and looked at me.  "I promise, I won't let them."

"I believe you," he murmured before kissing my cheek. I smile and lean against him. Elliott watched me a moment before looking down at his drink.

"El?" I look over at him. "Please say something."

"You didn't even tell me," he muttered, refusing to meet my gaze. I move over to him.

I touched his hand and frowned. "I'm sorry, El."

"Why wouldn't you tell me?" he asks. "You know what, forget it." he gets up and walks out. I stared after him, my eyes blinking to hold back the tears.

After a few minutes I can't hold it in anymore and I start crying. Justin rubbed my back and murmured nonsense while Wes gave me a small smile before going after my brother. I bury my head in Justin's chest.

"I feel like I'm constantly causing arguments between you and your brothers," he muttered, sighing. I shake my head and hold onto him tightly. In one swift movement he picked me up and I felt the door being pushed open. When I lifted my head, Justin was placing me next to Elliott and giving me a small smile. I look up at him confused. He kissed my forehead before him and Wes left me and Elliott alone. I wipe away some tears and look over at my twin.

He dropped his head into his hands and groaned. "I hate fighting with you."

"I hate it too." Turning his head to the side, he held my gaze.  "Why have we been fighting so much?" I ask softly.

"I don't know," he mumbled. "I just feel like you've stopped telling me things like you use to."

"I don't mean to not tell you." I lean against him.

He wrapped his arm around me instantly and sighed. "I feel like I'm losing my best friend to her boyfriend."

"You're not losing me." I wrap my arms around his waist.

Resting his head against mine, he sighed. "I miss you Ellie,"

"I'm right here," I told him, shaking my head. "Always am."

"We haven't spent much time together this year at all."

I closed my eyes and tried to stop any stray tears from falling. "I'm sorry, Elliott. I've been a rubbish sister."

"I would say that you aren't...but you kind of have been lately." I sniffed and nodded, knowing I deserved that, though I hated to hear him say it. I curled into him and buried my face in his chest.  He pulls me close and kisses the top of my head.

"I want to spend the day with you," I told him quietly. "But I wanted to spend as much time as possible with Justin before I have to... go home."

"I know." he squeezes me lightly. I closed my eyes and relaxed into the familiar embrace of my brother. He holds me for a while.

"I want to go home," I told him quietly. "I don't care about this celebration. I just want to go."

"Okay." He pulls me onto his lap and wrap my legs around his waist, kissing my forehead before standing up. He carries me in and tells everyone, never letting me go, knowing that I just want to stay where I am.

After we were in the car, I curled into a ball and watched him put the car into drive and pull out of the parking lot. "I'm sorry I made you leave," I told him quietly, looking down at my hands.

"Its fine Ellie, really," he looks over at me and smiles softly. I tried to return his smile but we both could tell it was forced. He takes my hand and squeezes it. I squeezed his hand back and looked out the window. I watch as we pass many different places.

"When we get back we can watch a movie or something," he said, smiling at me.

I actually smile. "I'd love that." His smile morphed into a grin. As we drove along, we changed subjects from going back to school to whether anyone would look any different back home. I laugh hearing his thoughts.

A loud horn blared through our laughter, making Elliott shut up and his head to snap up. He swerves to the side. "That was-"

A scream was ripped from my throat as we got closer to the edge of the road and the trees. I look over at Elliot and he's the last thing I see before blacking out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

955 18 21
Spending summers in England with Harry and Taz were the highlights of my life. After that gets stripped away from me, I go back to America and save m...
2.6K 24 25
Enjoy💕
49.1K 1.9K 23
Its from malishka 'imagination but in my story its happen for real.
42.4K 1K 23
...