CS One Shots❤

By TheCaptainsSwan

Random CS one shots that I will do whenever I have inspiration. Hopefully these will keep Captainswan alive f... More

The Reception
Bloody Technology
College
Sick
Planes
Scribbles
Work
Princess...
Can't hold your rum...
Across the Way
Vacation Home
Protective
I'll Explain Later
Secret Santa
Quick Thank You
Loopholes
Cave
Christmas
New Years
Crashing Down
Cursed
Neighbors
Stood Up
Running
Eat your Jello.
Driving
Jealous
thank you!
Secret
Friendly Competition
Gone
Modern Day Sailing
Assistant
Speed Dating
All I want for Christmas is you
Baby Please Come Home
Good Morning
Roomies
A Pilot and his Swan
Rocky Seas Ahead
Rocky Seas Ahead Pt. 2
The Night We Met
My Heart is Yours but the Time isn't Right

A Perfect Secret

806 22 3
By TheCaptainsSwan

Just an idea that came to me while I was watching TV. This is set in the beginning of season four after Emma kissed Killian. She decides that she wants to be with him but doesn't want to face her father so they agree to keep it a secret for now. Hope you enjoy. Please comment any thoughts!!

Emma rolled over in her bed. Glancing over at her clock and listening carefully for any footprints to sound on the floor below her.

When she was sure her parents were asleep, Emma stood up and waved her wrist to change out of her pajamas.

She crept down the steps, hoping not to wake anyone. It would be hard to explain why she was sneaking out of the loft at 1 am in the morning.

Finally she made her way out of the loft, smiling to herself when she began to climb down the steps.

Once outside, Emma began walking quickly to where she was meeting Killian.

As she walked, a warm feeling filled her chest. She felt like a teenage girl sneaking out to see her boyfriend despite that she herself was an adult.

As Emma reached the docks, a smile spread across her face when she saw Killian standing on the edge with his back to her.

Picking up her pace, she silently came up behind him, placing her hands over his eyes.

"Guess who." She said laughing slightly.

His body stiffened for a moment before relaxing after hearing her voice.

"About bloody time love." He said whipping around to face her and capturing her lips with his.

Emma let out a surprised moan. She kissed him back with an equal amount of passion.

"Someone was excited to see me." She said with a laugh once they pulled apart.

He placed a kiss on her forehead, pulling her body close to his. "You have no idea."

Emma laughed and wrapped her amazing around his waist, resting her head on his chest as they stared out onto the waves.

"Do you miss it?" She asked quietly, looking up into his eyes.

He looked down at her. "Miss what?"

"Being out on the sea. Being a captain."

Killian looked back at the sea. "Sometimes. I don't miss being a pirate, I'm much happier being on the good side for once, but sometimes I do miss sailing. It was one of the things my brother and I bonded over. The ocean calms me. I miss that."

Emma nodded in understanding but before she could say anything else Killian grabbed her hand and spoke again. "I can live with missing the ocean if it means I get to stay on land with you love. In fact I think I would much prefer it."

Emma smiled, blushing. "You always know just what to say to make me like you even more don't you?" She teased.

A smirk curled onto his lips. "Aye love, it's one of my many talents."

She laughed and lightly shoved him before wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning her head on his.

She moved her lips to his in a slow kiss, one that wasn't like their Neverland kiss but also wasn't as tenitive as their kiss outside Granny's.

No, this one was full of respect, trust, and love for one another. Even if they weren't ready to admit the last part quite yet.

Killian's hand tangled in Emma's hair and his hook rested on her hip, gently holding her close to him in a way that made her heart flutter.

When they finally pulled away, Emma kept her eyes closed. Worried that if she opened them he would be gone and she would be left alone.

He grabbed her hand. "You probably have to get back soon." He said sadly, a look of dispair hanging in his eyes.

Emma sighed, nodding. "Probably. Will you walk me?" She asked tenetively, not wanting their moment to end.

"Of course." He said as they began to walk away from the dock.

It was nearly 3 am now so they weren't worried about anyone seeing them. Killian held her close to him, his arm wrapped around her shoulders.

The air had become much colder and he noticed that Emma had started shivering. In her rush to get out of the loft she had forgotten to bring her jacket.

Without a word, Killian took off his own jacket and wrapped it around her shoulders.

Emma accepted it gratefully, knowing that arguing with him would do nothing.

Eventually they got back to loft and Killian let go of Emma's hand, placing a final kiss on her cheek before they had to separate.

"I'll see you tommorow?" He asked hopefully.

Emma nodded. "I'll be at the station a day. You can stop by during lunch if you'd like. My dad won't think anything of it."

Killian nodded. "I'll see you then. I'll bring lunch." He added with a smirk.

Emma smiled and kissed him quickly on the lips before heading back inside to her bed.

She placed Killian's jacket on the chair in her room and laid down. Sleep over took her almost as soon as her head hit the pillow and she fell asleep to thoughts of her pirate.

The next morning Emma woke up to Mary Margret shaking her lightly. "Emma darling. You overslept and your father needs you at the station." Snow paused. "Why are you dressed already?"

Emma looked down and saw that she had forgotten to change once she had gotten home last night. Stumbling for an excuse Emma stood up.

"I woke up early this morning to get ready. I must've gone back to sleep after getting dressed." She lied.

Her mother seemed to buy it but then she looked to the corner of Emma's room.

"Is that Hook's jacket?"

Emma mentally cursed. How could she have been so careless. "Uh yeah. He left it at Granny's so I grabbed it so I could give it back to him."

Again, Snow bought Emma's lie and smiled. "That was nice of you. Now you should probably get ready. Don't fall back asleep this time." She joked.

Emma laughed and sighed once Snow left the room.

She quickly got ready and ran out the door to head to the station, not even having time to grab a coffee.

On her way she saw Killian on the other side of the street. She grinned at him and he smiled back.

She continued to hurry to the station, already deeply regretting not getting her coffee. Her father was her coworker. He couldn't fire her for being late. 

When Emma walked inside her father was sitting at his desk with a stack of files the size of a phone book.

"Emma, I'm glad your here. We are apparently very behind on paperwork and it's due tomorrow morning to Regina."

Emma sighed. "Seriously? She can't give us an extension? It's not our fault we've been preoccupied saving Storybrooke."

David sighed and she sensed he had thought the same thing. "Reginas not really in a good mood right now and shes refusing an extension."

Emma rolled her eyes, taking a stack of papers to her own desk and started to work on them.

Emma and David had hardly made a dent in the stack of papers when Emma's phone lit up with a call from Killian.

She answered it, trying to hide her excitement. "Emma Swan here." She said casually, knowing her father was listening.

"Hey love. There's a slight problem at the docks. My girlfriend seems to have gone the morning without coffee and I have extra that I desperately need to give to her if she can escape her work for half an hour."

Fighting the smile threatening to appear on her face, she pretended to look concerned.

"Ok. I'll be right there. Don't move." She said hanging up quickly.

David raised his eyebrow at her as she stood up. "There's a problem at the docks. Hook said there's a bunch of kids throwing rocks at his crew. Ill go deal with it and be back soon."

David nodded and went back to the paperwork.

Emma hurried to the docks and found Killian standing in the shade with two large coffees in his hand.

She smiled at him and approached him, giving him a short kiss as a greeting.

"Morning love. I noticed you were late for work this morning and assumed you didn't get coffee so I got you some."

Emma smiled. "You assumed correctly, and thank you. I really needed this today." She said laughing. "But since when did you start drinking coffee?" She asked motioning to the other coffee in his hand.

"I didn't. But I figured that it would be less suspicious if you showed up with a coffee for your father as well."

Emma smiled, graciously accepting the warm drink and bringing it to her lips.

"Your probably right. Thank you. I don't know what I did to deserve you."

Killian grinned. "You've done more then enough to deserve me love. In fact if anything, I don't deserve you."

Emma discreetly grabbed his hand, careful to not be too obvious because of nearby joggers. "I strongly disagree."

Killian just smiled back at her. She glanced back at her watch. Twenty minutes had passed and soon David would get suspicious.

"Alright, I guess I should head back. David thinks I came because some kids were throwing rocks at your crew." She said laughing.

Killian chuckled. "Alright love, I'll see you at lunch."

She kissed him quickly before walking back to the station quickly.

David hadn't suspected a thing when Emma had brought coffee back with her and didn't even seem to be bothered by Killian bringing Emma lunch and a hot cocoa.

In fact, for weeks no one seemed to suspect anything between the two. They had always been flirty with each other and Killian had always done nice things for her with no reason, so them doing it now was no different.

They had certainly had their slip ups. Several times Emma had forgotten to put something of Killian's in a safe place and had been questioned by her parents about it.

But she had always managed to cover it up.

The closest they had come to getting caught was early in the morning when they had gone for an early walk in the beach. Thinking that no one else would be up, they had been holding hands and paying attention to nothing but each other.

They had hardly noticed that Ruby was approaching them until it was almost too late.

Killian had quickly covered for them. Grabbing her hand and bringing up to his eye level and pretending to examine it.

"I think it's alright swan. There's no bruising. Might just be sore for a few days. That was quite the tumble you took back there." He had said with a laugh right as Ruby passed, hoping that it would not rise any suspicions.

Then again another time, Killian had been leaning in to kiss her before parting ways with her when Henry came running towards them.

Killian had panicked and had pretended to be falling. Emma hadn't picked up on what he was doing and had accidentally let him fall to the ground.

Henry had given them both a strange look but then continued running to school, probably because he was late.

Emma had quickly bent down, apologizing and trying to stifle a laugh.

Killian had groaned and slowly stood up before joining Emma by laughing.

Now it was nearly two months after they had started their secret romance and the thrill of sneaking around together had begun to wear off.

Now Emma wanted to be able to hold her pirates hand in public, she wanted to be able to spend the night out with him before everyone else had gone to sleep, but most of all she wanted everyone to know that her heart belonged to him.

Killian felt the same but feared bringing it up in case Emma wasn't ready to tell her family, which happened to be everyone in Storybrooke.

One night they were sitting on the docks like they often did when Emma had looked up at him.

"What if we could stop sneaking around everywhere?" She asked.

"What do you mean love?" Killian asked.

"I mean what if we told my family. I'm tired of keeping you secret. I'm ready for everyone to know about us if you are."

Killian grinned. "I would love nothing more Emma, but what about your father?"

"If he doesn't like it then that's his own problem. He'll come around. He went stand in the way of me dating the man I love." Emma said. The words had left her mouth before she could even think about it.

Killian's jaw dropped and his eyes lit up. "The man you what?" He asked, not believing his own ears.

Emma stumbled for words, knowing there was no going back now. "I-uh. The man I love." She whispered quietly. Fear that he wouldn't feel the same invading every thought in her mind.

She knew it was the truth but she hadn't planned on saying it. It had just came out.

Killian smiled ear to ear, pulling her body flush against him. "I love you too Emma. More then anything in all the realms."

Emma smiled. Her heart flooding with nothing but love for the man in front of her.

"Then what do you say we go tell my parents?"

Killian cocked his eyebrow. "Right now? It's nearly three in the morning."

Emma bit her lip and frowned. "In the morning?" She asked eagerly, not wanting to wait a moment longer.

Killian smiled, kissing her gently. "Aye. In the morning."

Emma smiled and grabbed his hand, not wanting to leave.

After another hour of sitting and talking (and quite a lot of stolen kisses), Emma headed back to the loft after telling Killian to come to the loft at nine. It was a Saturday so her parents would sleep in.

She had quickly fallen asleep like always with dreams of Killian.

The next morning she was filled with nerves as she waited in the kitchen with her coffee for Killian to arrive.

She had no idea how to go about telling her parents and Henry.

Her mother would likely be thrilled, Henry would probably just be happy for his mother to find some happiness, but she was worried that her father might kill him.

At exactly nine she heard a soft knock at the door and she rushed to answer it, quickly pulling Killian inside when she saw him.

Just as he entered, Snow and David emerged from their bedroom.

David glared at Killian. "What's he doing here?"

Snow elbowed David in the ribs and smiled at Killian. "Good morning. Would you like some breakfast? Coffee?"

He politely declined and stood nervously beside Emma.

"Actually, he came over because I need to tell you guys something." Emma said nervously.

Snow perked up and stood across from her daughter. "Tell us what?"

Just as Emma opened her mouth to reply, Henry ran down the steps.

"Morning guys! What's for breakfast?" He said sitting at the counter, not even noticing Killian's presence.

"Oh hey Killian!" He said after noticing him.

Killian smiled at the lad and looked back at Emma who appeared to be growing irritated.

"Continue Emma. What do you need to tell us?"

"Killia-" Emma started before the door slammed open and a very angry Leroy marched into the room.

"Damn it!" Emma mumbled, rolling her eyes.

Killian chuckled lightly, his hand finding hers. He pressed a light kiss to her lips while the others talked to Leroy, not thinking anyone would notice.

Suddenly from behind the counter David's eyes widened and he pointed a finger at Emma and Killian.

"What just happened there?! I better have been seeing things otherwise your about to lose your other hand!" David said coming around the corner and charging at Killian.

Killian's eyes widened along with Emma's and she quickly stepped in between her father and Killian.

"Emma love, I think now might be a good time to tell them." Killian said, still hiding behind her as David approached.

"Dad, don't hurt him. We're dating. We have been for two months." She said holding him back as he fought to get around her.

He glared at Killian again. "You've been dating my daughter for two months?! And you didn't ask me for permission??" He yelled.

"David!" Snow yelled from behind the counter. "Stop it. I think it's fairly obvious that they care for each other. Emma is an adult. She can make her own decisions on who she dates."

David went red, knowing she was right. "But he's a pirate! I don't trust him."

Emma interrupted. "You don't have to trust him, but you should trust me! Killian is the man that I love. Are you really gonna try to stop me from seeing him?"

Snows face lit up when Emma said she loved him and David's features softened. "You love him?"

Emma nodded and Killian stepped out from behind her.

"Look David, you and I might not have gotten off on the right foot, but I love your daughter more then anything. I would do anything for her and I would rather die then hurt her."

David seemed to accept his answer because he simply nodded, not being able to get in any more words before Snow had pulled the couple into a bear hug.

"I knew you two would end up together! I just knew it! We should all go to Granny's to celebrate!" She said before pushing everyone out of the loft, including Leroy, who was thoroughly confused.

Emma and Killian found that after a week or so, everyone in Storybrooke had come to accept their relationship. When they thought about it, it wasn't surprising at all.

Henry had been beyond supportive, and when the time came, both he and David gave Killian permission to propose to Emma.

They lived happily ever after, and forever cherished the time that they had been a perfect secret.

So this turned out wayyyyy longer then I meant for it too but I hope you enjoyed.

Also, two updates in two days! I don't think I've ever done that😂

Like always, comment and vote if you enjoyed and leave any request in the comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 1.1K 16
READ MY STORY SAVING Killian FIRST!
108K 1.6K 49
This is just me writing a bunch of one shots that are either of my own or have been requested. All of these were originally from tumblr. These are al...
35.8K 932 17
just random one shots I thought of.
15.8K 156 39
Hello and welcome to my book of one-shots. Here you can read the amazing requests I have done form my Tumblr and I do take requests the fandoms very...