Changing Love

By Justwriters

Changing Love. More

Changing Love
Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five:Christmas
Chapter Forty-Six:New Year's Eve
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
chapter fifty-four
chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
chapter fifty-seven
chapter fifty-eight
Epilogue

chapter thirty-four

217 6 0
By Justwriters

When I woke up, I was taking up most of the bed and Elliott was partly hanging off. I rub my eyes and carefully pull him more onto the bed and then get comfortable again. I faced the window and sighed, wishing Justin was here. I knew I was too attached to him and needed to have a bit of space from him otherwise it would be harder to go home. I can't help wanting to be with him all the time. I covered my face with the arm of the bear and sighed. When Justin comes over he is taking this bear home with him. Elliott squeezed my shoulder and kissed my cheek before getting up.

"I don't wanna get up."

"You don't have to," he told me softly, smiling. "I'm going to get something to eat after using the bathroom. Go back to sleep." I nod but catch his hand and tug on it. "What is it?" he asked, uncurling my fingers from his hand.

"We haven't spent any time together, just us."

He frowned and sat down on the bed. "Sure we have..."

"El, we haven't."

A sigh left his lips as he sat down. "We should go out today," he said, nodding his head. "Go to the shopping center or something."

I nod and move closer to him. "When we get home we have to spend more time together too."

"Of course, Ellie," he told me, kissing my forehead. "Now, get ready. Meet me downstairs in twenty and we'll go out."

"Alright," I kiss his cheek and get up. I get some clothes out and go shower before getting dressed and skipping down the stairs. I go into the kitchen. My parents and Robbie were all talking while eating breakfast. "Hey guys."

They all turned to look at me and smiled. "Hey," they all said before going back to eating. I got a bowl down and filled it with cereal before stealing the milk from Wes to pour it in the bowl. Elliott comes into the kitchen and steals a bite of my cereal.

"Hey!" I looked up at him and frowned. He chuckles and kisses my forehead. "Jerk," I mumbled, eating the rest of my cereal half turned away from him.

"You love me." he grins and gets a bowl of his own cereal and sits across from me. We finished our breakfast quickly before I slip some shoes on and we head to the front door. We link our arms and start walking. Our conversations strayed towards the girl I knew he had a little crush on.

"So? Tell me about her!"

He looked down as we walked and shrugged. "She's nice."

"No," I shook my head. "Tell me more." He groans. I nudged him slightly and grinned. "Tell me!"

"She's…wow."

I felt my grin widen. "Aw, my baby brother loves her," I sang.

"No I don't."

I rolled my eyes. "Just teasing you, El." He bumps me gently and jokingly. I grinned up at him and pushed open the door to the shopping center. "Okay, where first?"

"You pick."

I looked at the board and picked a shop. "It's weird that you actually want to come shopping with me,"  I told him as we walked along.

"Why not? I mean you are my sister."

"And you're a guy," I told him, rolling my eyes. "Normally you don't like shopping with me, or any girl." He shrugs and keeps our arms linked. We walked into the shop and looked around, joking about different outfits we didn't like and picking out things we did like. We find a few things and decide to try them on. I skipped into the changing room and tried on the dress. I twisted different ways to see how it looked in the mirror. I walk out of the dressing room to show El.

"You look great," he told me, grinning.

"Thanks." I smile.

"My little sister is all grown up," he said, standing next to me and patting my head, which was reflected back to us in the mirror.

"Ha ha, little brother."

He rolled his eyes. "By only a few minutes," he grumbled. "At least I'm not short." I bump his shoulder. He grinned at me before turning and sitting down on the bench outside the changing room. "Hurry up. I want to go in some more stores."

Twenty minutes later I was paying for the clothes I chose from the pile. I link our arms again and we go looking for another store. I let Elliott pull me around a shoe shop until he found the pair he wanted.

"Those ones?" I ask.

He nodded and grinned. "I can finally get them," he said, walking over to the till and asking for his size.

"What do you mean finally?"

"I couldn't find them back home," he told me, smiling. "They were always out."

"Ah." He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "What?"

"Nothing." He rolled his eyes and paid the girl behind the counter.

"Okay..." With a sigh, he took the bag from the girl, thanked her then led us out the shop. "What’s wrong?" He looked at me with an eyebrow quirked. "What?"

"Why are you asking what's wrong?" he asked.

"You sighed."

"I blink and breathe as well, but you didn't comment on that," he pointed out, smiling. I roll my eyes and bump his shoulder. We headed towards the food court and got some drinks. I see girls checking him out and glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes and poked my tongue out at them before turning away. "Tell me you didn't just poke your tongue out," Elliott said, looking at me strangely.

"I can't tell you that because I did."

He sighed and shook his head. "Why did you do that?"

"They were glaring at me."

"Who were?"

"Those girls." He followed my gaze to the girls and raised his eyebrow. I just shake my head.

"Ignore them," he told me, looking back at me.

"Well yeah, I mean I'm your twin sister."

"I know. But still, just ignore them. We don't need to give them the satisfaction." I nod. He sipped his drink and looked around. I take a sip of my drink. "Well," he drawled, looking back at me. "Now what?"

"No idea." His lips pulled to the side before looking away. "What?"

"Nothing."

He nodded and chucked his drink. I finish my drink and get up. "Let's find something to do." Again, he nodded and followed behind me. I link our arms and rest my head on his shoulder. I see one of Justin's friends and his eyes get wide as he sees me. I blinked in surprise at him, wondering why he was looking at me like that.

"Ellie, what the hell?" he comes up to me.

"Uh, hello," I said lamely, a frown on my face.

"Why are you out with a guy when you're Justin's girlfriend?"

My eyebrows furrowed for a moment before I realised what he meant. "Alex, this is my twin brother Elliott. Elliott, this is Justin's best friend."

"Oh shit, I'm sorry." he says.

I rolled my eyes. "Would I really cheat on the guy I love, Alex?"

He shakes his head. "Sorry."

"Good job you didn't freak out too much and tell Justin," I muttered.

"Huh?" I shook my head and looked up at him. "I really am sorry Ellie."

"It's fine," I said, waving it off. He nods. My brother looked between us, a confused expression on his face. I kiss Elliott's cheek. "Why are you confused?"

"Never mind," he said, shaking his head. "Nice to meet you, Alex."

"Nice to meet you too." We stood in awkward silence, none of us knowing what to do now.

"I have to go..." Alex says.

"Bye," we mumbled. "Okay, where to?" I shrugged and looked around. We start walking around. He walked into a toy store and grinned as he looked around.

I laugh. "Really?"

"Oh, shut up." He nudged me and walked forward. I grin and walk with him. He picked up random toys and played with them before growing bored and putting them ack.

"El, you really are silly."

"I know," he said, shrugging. "Ooh, look at that!"

I laugh and go after my brother. I found him playing with a toy on the floor, a grin on his face. "How old are you?" I asked him, laughing.

"Seventeen."

"Seven?" I asked, smirking. He sticks his tongue out at me. I grinned at him and sat down next to him. "I really miss hanging out with you all the time."

He looked down at me and smiled like a little kid. "Me, too. But we're here now, so let's have some fun."

"What are we doing?" He grinned and grabbed a tester toy gun from the side.  "Elliott, what are you thinking?" With a wicked smile, he fired the gun and a foam dart hit my forehead. I glare at him and grab one myself. He laughed and jogged down another aisle. I run after him, smirking. We run past a startled worker and hid round the corner when he tried to find us. Elliott and I laugh to ourselves.

After we realized he couldn't find us, I turned and shot at Elliott. "Hey!" I grinned and shot again. "Ellie." he frowns.

"Yes?" I asked innocently.

"You're mean."

"I love you too, little brother," I said, skipping away. I hear him run after me. I jogged down an aisle then quickly skidded around the corner and tried to cut him off.

"Got you." I spun around, my eyes widening. Elliott is right in front of me.

"How did you do that?!" He smirks. I growled in frustration and went to shoot him with the gun then I realized that I was out of darts. "Oh shit...” Elliott smirked widely as he shot me.  "Jerk." I pout.

"I love you too," he teased, flicking my forehead.

"You two!" I smile and pull him out of the toy store.

He laughed and shook his head. "That was fun."

"I have to agree." I smile and hug him.

He squeezed me and grinned. "Come on, let's go find another shop to kick us out."

I laugh. "Okay."

An hour later we were walking towards the entrance of the shopping center. Elliott pulls me close so people don't bump into me.

I sighed in frustration when another busy shopper pushed past me. "No wonder Mia got so annoyed," I muttered. Elliott eventually just pulls me in front of him, with his arms around my waist. I laughed when he started grumbling about pushy people. After ten minutes we were walking down a quieter road and heading towards Sam's.

"That was awful." I say to him.

"It was," he muttered. "I can't wait to get in and lay down."

"You're staying with me or I'm staying with you." I say leaning into him.

He nodded his head slowly and smiled. "What about Justin?"

"I don't think he's coming over."

"Why not?" he asked, dumping my bags on the table and looking at me.

"I don't know, I haven't talked to him all day."

"Phone him then," he told me, shrugging. "That guy is head over heels for you, I'm sure he's waiting for your call." I blush. Elliott grinned and pinched my cheeks. "You're so cute." I blush even more and get my phone, calling Justin.

Every so often Elliott would pinch my red cheeks. "Stop it," I muttered, hitting his hands away. "Hey, Justin," I said quietly, biting my lip.

"Hey Ellie," I hear the smile in his voice.

"Are you, uh-" I felt my cheeks burn dark when Elliott grinned and poked my cheeks.

"Am I?" Justin asked.

"Are you coming over?"

"Do you want me to?" he asked smoothly, and I knew he was smirking.

"Yes." I mutter.

"Of course, love," he said softly. "I'll come over."

I smile. "Great,"

"I'll be there soon, love. I love you," he said before hanging up. I blinked at the phone before smiling and putting it down. Elliott grins at me. I quickly looked away so he wouldn't comment on my red cheeks.

"Ellie." he smirks.

"Yeah?" I asked, looking out the window.

"He's coming?"

"Yeah," I nodded and smiled.

He chuckles. "I told you he's head over heels for you."

"Shut up," I muttered. I knew Justin loved me, but why did hearing it from someone else make me blush madly? He laughs and pulls me into his arms, hugging me. I rested my head against his shoulder and bit my lip. He rubs my back.

Ten minutes later the doorbell rang and I jumped up. "I'll get it!" I shouted before jogging towards the door. I open it and smile. "Hey."

"Hi," Justin murmurs before tugging me towards him and hugging me tightly. My eyes close and I lean into him, burying my head in his chest. He kissed the top of my head and picked me up. "It's sad how much I missed you," he told me, chuckling.

"I know." I cuddle up to him.

He walked inside and shut the door behind him. Elliott appeared in front of us and laughed. "It's like watching a baby cling to his mother," he commented as I tightened my hold around Justin.

"Oh shut up Elliott." I mutter.

Justin laughed and shifted me slightly so he could see my brother. "Doesn't bother me," he said, smirking at me. I blush and hide my face in Justin's chest. His fingers lightly trailed along my spine, making my giggle then slap my hand to my mouth. They both look at me. I blushed and buried my face in the crook of his neck. They chuckle and Justin carries me upstairs. I refused to move off his lap when he sat down on the bed. I try and move closer. Justin shifted backwards against the headboard and kissed my forehead. I smile and cuddle up to him. A smile spread across his lips as he looked down at me.

"What?"

"I love you," he murmured, kissing the tip of my nose.

"I love you too." I smile. He tangled his fingers in my hair and kissed me softly. I smile and kiss him back, trying to move closer.

"Brother entering the room!" Wes said loudly, walking into the room with his eyes covered.

I sigh and pull back, still sitting on Justin's lap though. "What do you need Wes?"

"Nothing. I'm just bored," he said, uncovering his eyes and shrugging. "Hello, Justin."

"Hey Wes." Justin says.

"What are we up to then?" he said, jumping down onto the bed and grinning at me.

"Why do you have to bother us? What about Mia?"

"Mia went out with Sam," he said, shrugging. "Elliott and Robbie are going out with Harry and uncle."

"Ah and what about dad?"

"He's with mum," he said, his nose scrunching up. "Some romantic thing while aunt is going out with one of her friends."

"Why aren't you going with the rest of the guys then?"

"They already left," he muttered. "I didn't realize."

"Sorry."

He shrugged again and looked around the room. "If you want me to go, I will," he said after a moment.

I sigh. "You can stay, we're just going to watch a movie anyway." His lips pulled to the side but he nodded. I got up and picked a film before sitting back down in my original spot. Justin's arms wrap around me. Kissing the side of my head, he started the film and we settled into silence.

Surprisingly I'm awake when its over. Justin chuckled when I looked up at him in surprise.

"Well done," Wes commented, grinning at me. "You didn't fall asleep like usual."

"Shut up." I mutter.

Wes winked and stood up. "I guess I've overstayed, I'm just going to... do something."

"If I hear you with Mia later, I'm gonna hurt you."

"But what about if she comes in, in an hour? Will you kill me then?"

"I just don't want to hear or see anything. Watching you two make out is not something I like to see." He chuckled and left the room. I turn around on Justin's lap, straddling him. He met my gaze and raised his eyebrow, smirking slightly. I move on his lap before kissing him. Groaning quietly, he pressed me closer to him. I giggle and slip my hands under his shirt. He grabbed my hands and shifted us so we were lying down. I grin. Trailing kisses down my neck, he squeezed my fingers lightly. He grinned against my neck and used his other hand to push my top up slightly. I move my head to the side, giving him more access to my neck. When he gently nipped my neck, I groaned and tried to free my hands. He chuckles but doesn't let go.

"My hands," I told him, shifting under him. He lets go, but continues nipping at my neck. My fingers tangled in his hair as I tried to move closer to him. I grip his shirt and pull him down on top of me. He lifted his head slightly to meet my gaze.

"Yes?" He shook his head before pressing his lips to mine lightly. I kiss him back and try to tug him closer. I tugged his top off and lightly trailed my fingers across his stomach. He groans, which made me smirk and press my palms flat against his stomach. He pulls my shirt off and nips at my skin. I groaned and wrapped my legs around his waist. I move my hips, I can't help it. He groaned and dropped his head against my shoulder. He nipped my shoulder and held my hips. I gasp and my eyes get wide as I feel him poking me, a lot.

"Justin," I groaned, trailing my fingers down his chest and tugging on his jeans.

"You can take them off." I undo his belt and pull off his jeans as well as mine and I wrap my legs around his waist again, putting us in the same position. I feel him still poking me a lot, but now its worse since there's only the little bit of fabric of my panties and his boxers. Justin held my gaze as I groaned and shifted my hips. He moves to hold my hips but I move them against his and tighten my legs around him.

"Ellie," he groaned. "Stop," he muttered, squeezing his eyes shut. I try, but I can't help it. He growled and pulled my arms above my head before kissing me passionately. I kiss him back with all I have, wanting to be closer. He slipped his fingers through the waistband of my panties and smirked when I tried to shift closer.

"Please don't tease."

"I'm not," he murmured before pulling them off. He takes my bra off as well before kissing me. I smiled against his lips and tugged at his boxers, set on teasing him more. He groans. I felt my grin widen. "Now who's a tease?" he asked. He pulls off his boxers. I bit my lip as he trailed his fingers down my side, smirking.

"Justin." I whine.

"Yes?" he asked, smirking.

"Make love to me." His smirk instantly dropped and he smiled, obeying my wish.

"I love you," he said, flopping down next to me.

"Always," I murmured, moving closer.

"Ellie," he says softly.

I turned my head to look at him. "Yeah?"

"I don't want you to get upset," he tells me. "but we didn't use protection."

"Oh god," I looked at him in shock. "No, no, no." I jumped up and shook my head. "My mum will kill me!"

"Ellie, calm down." he pulls me back to him.

"What am I going to do?" I asked him.

"First, stay calm." he says. "Second, we'll get you the morning after pill."

I took a deep breath and rested my head against his chest. "Calm," I repeated. "Okay. It needs to be soon."

"Why don't you call Mia and ask her, just don't have her tell Sam."

I rubbed my forehead. "Sam will find out, I know she will. Is there anywhere for me to get one around here?"

"There is a pharmacy down the street from my house if you want to go there?"

I sighed and nodded before smiling up at him. "I hate having to rush." He pulls me close and kisses my neck softly. I turned my head slightly and bit my lip.

"Do you just want to stay at mine tonight?" he asks.

"Yeah, I would love to," I said quietly, looking up at him.

He kisses me softly. "How about we get dressed, you pack a small bag and we'll go." I nodded and sat on his lip, kissing him deeply before jumping off the bed and grinning. He gets up and pulls his clothes back on and grabs the bear, putting it in the bag I've started packing.

I smiled at the bear before closing the bag and kissing his cheek. "Okay, I need to tell Wes," I told him before walking down the hallway. "Wes?" I knocked on his door then opened it. "I, uh..."

"What's up?" he asked, turning away from the laptop to look at me.

"I'm going to Justin's for the night."

"What?" His eyebrows furrowed. "Ellie-"

"It's just one night, Wes," I told him softly. "We're going to go out for a bit then go back to his. To sleep," I added, empathizing it to make him feel better. "The place we're going to is closer to his house anyway." I tell him.

"Fine," he muttered. "But you have to tell Elliott when he asks tomorrow."

"Okay." I nodded and kissed his cheek. "See you tomorrow morning." I took Justin's hand and pulled him out the house with me. "Show me the way," I told him, smiling. He grins and we head to the pharmacy near his house.

"Hello," the lady greeted, smiling at us. "What can I help you with?"

"I need the morning after pill."

The woman looked startled then nodded slowly. "Alright, sweetie."

"Thanks."

She got it for me and handed it over, frowning. "If you two are having unprotected sex, then you should talk to our nurse."

"Sorry?" I ask, confused.

"You should talk to our nurse," she told me, nodding towards the few doors near the back. "About pregnancy." I rub my eyes and sigh. "I'm sorry, miss," she said softly, frowning. "I didn't mean to make you upset, but all the girls that come in here asking for the morning after pill is always directed to the nurse." I nod.

Justin appeared next to me and smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." I pay and we leave. I looked over my shoulder to see the woman shaking her head and going back to work. I bit my lip and looked up at Justin.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asks.

"The woman thought I should have seen the nurse," I told him quietly. "About pregnancy." I lowered my gaze and sighed. "I'm just so sick of people interfering in our sex life.”

Justin linked our fingers and sighed. "Ellie, I am as well, but..." he frowned and kissed my forehead. "Maybe you should have. I don't want anything to happen, Ellie."

"Why should I have?"

He stood in front of me. "Ellie, what about other times we forgot by mistake, shouldn't you test?"

"Test?"

He groaned and rubbed his forehead. "You know, a pregnancy test?"

"I have taken one."

His lips pulled to the side but he nodded and looked up at the sky. "We might as well go then, I don't want you to get a cold."

I sigh. "Justin,"

"What?" He lowered his gaze to mine and raised his eyebrow.

"I'm not pregnant, I promise."

"I know, Ellie. The pregnancy thing wouldn't bother me," he said quietly, cupping my cheek. "But if you were all that way in America while so, I would hate that." I nod and wrap my arms around his waist looking up at him.

"I love you," I told him as he kissed my forehead.

"You, too," he murmured, brushing his lips against mine. I kiss him back and then bury my head in his chest. "Come on, It's getting cold, let's go home." I nod and let him lead me to his house. When we got there, Justin led me upstairs and put my bag on his desk chair. He gets me a bottle of water and I take the pill.

I winced when I swallowed it but quickly shook it off. "Right," I muttered. "Now we remember at all times." He nods and hugs me. I smiled and kissed his neck. He pulls me closer and just holds me.

"You should go to sleep," he told me softly. "I don't want you tired tomorrow."

"I'm fine. I just want to spend time with you, talking or whatever."

He lifted me up and laid us down on the bed. "Okay. Let's talk."

"Okay," I grinned. "About what?"

"You can pick." I frowned and thought.

"How about what we're going to do when you leave?" He ran his fingers along my cheek. "I want to go with you to the airport, but I know that's going to make saying goodbye that much worse."

"I want you there." I tell him.

Resting his forehead against mine, he groaned. "It's going to be so hard saying goodbye."

"I know."

"What about when we're back home?" I asked him quietly. "Then what's going to happen?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like.. how are we going to phone each other. We have a five hour time difference."

"Yeah.." I sighed and looked down. "We'll figure it out."

"I hope so," I muttered.

"We will." He kissed my forehead and tugged me closer. I cuddle up to him. "Go to sleep," he murmured. My eyes close and I fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.9K 23
Its from malishka 'imagination but in my story its happen for real.
76 4 8
They grew up together, fought together, played together. One night changes their relationship and now there's no going back.
1.8K 1 80
Following your dreams and making new friends and finding love along the way
42.4K 1K 23
...