Ehsaas Tere Pyar Ka - (COMPLE...

By DarlingReva

This story revolves around Arnav and Khushi. Arnav's love towards his sister is so strong that, he take a dec... More

Ehsaas 2
Ehsaas 3
Ehsaas 4
Ehsaas 5
Ehsaas 6
Ehsaas 7
Ehsaas 8
Ehsaas 9
Ehsaas 10
Ehsaas 11
Ehsaas 12
Ehsaas 13
Ehsaas 14
Ehsaas 15
Ehsaas 16
Ehsaas 17
Ehsaas 18
Ehsaas 19
Ehsaas 20
Ehsaas 21
Ehsaas 22
Ehsaas 23
Ehsaas 24
Ehsaas 25
Ehsaas 26
Ehsaas 27
Ehsaas 28
Ehsaas 29
Ehsaas 30
Ehsaas 31
Ehsaas 32
Ehsaas 33
Ehsaas 34
Ehsaas 35
Ehsaas 36
Ehsaas 37
Ehsaas 38
Ehsaas 39
Ehsaas 40
Ehsaas 41
Ehsaas 42
Ehsaas 43
Ehsaas 44
Ehsaas 45
Ehsaas 46
Ehsaas 47
Ehsaas 48
Ehsaas 49
Ehsaas 50
Ehsaas 51
Ehsaas 52
Ehsaas 53
Ehsaas 54
Ehsaas 55
Ehsaas 56
Ehsaas 57
Ehsaas 58
Ehsaas 59
Ehsaas 60
Ehsaas 61
Ehsaas 62
Ehsaas 63
Ehsaas 64
Ehsaas 65
Ehsaas 66
Ehsaas 67
Ehsaas 68
Ehsaas 69
Ehsaas 70
Ehsaas 71
Ehsaas 72
Ehsaas 73
Ehsaas 74
Ehsaas 75
Ehsaas 76
Ehsaas 77
Ehsaas 78
Last Part
Epilogue

Ehsaas 1

32.4K 571 60
By DarlingReva

The Gupta house is very active today because they are going to see girl for their elder son Gagan Gupta, he have his own software company.

Shashi Gupta: father of Gagan shouting from their hall to ladies get ready fast they are getting late.

Garima Gupta: mother of Gagan came running to Shashi and said “I am ready but your lovely daughter still not ready yet”.

Shashi: KHUSHI, beta come fast we are getting late.

A very beautiful, fair skin, think in structure wearing white and yellow combination sari coming running down from her room, her dazzling smile, her lotus nose, her dove shape eyes which adored by Kohl, her luscious pink lips, her anklet ChanChan sound, her bangles sound and her long and black hair is flowing in air.

Khushi Gupta: Daughter of Gupta’s, how I am looking, khshi posed towards her parents.

Gagan came and held her ears and said “Beautiful”.

Khushi: bhai, can’t you say normally, ouch leave my ear it’s paining.

Gagan: this punishment for coming late.

Khushi: don’t say you’re eager to see mu future Bhabhi, that’s why he so desperate.

Garima: my princess looking so good, she took kohl from her eyes and putted behind khushi’s ear and said “kisiki buri nazar na lage”.

Shashi: seeing her in sari, I have thought in mind.

Gagan: what dad?

Shashi: let’s find groom for her also. What say?

Khushi opened her mouth in ‘O’ shape and said “mamma tols me they are respectful people and traditional so I wore this sari, its not looking good on me?”

Shashi: No, beta you’re looking very good, I know you’re future hubby did something good things in his previous life to get you in his life in this birth.

Khushi: don’t butter me, dad, I know my college are over and you’re thinking about my marriage, I will not marry so soon, I am just 23 year old.

Garima: ok, ok when you say you’re ready then only we will search groom for you, that’s ok?

Khushi: that’s why I love you more mamma, saying this khushi hugged her mother.

Gagan: now let’s go.

Khushi: see how desperate to see My Future Bhabhi, by the way what’s her name?

----------------------------------

ANJALI, other side of the mansion called her name.

Ratna Raizada: Anjali’s mother called her from kitchen. And said “Anjali beta are you ready they called us and said they are coming in 20 minutes”.

Anjali Raizada: Daughter of Raizada Family. Yes mamma I am ready.

Ratna: don’t know where your father gone now, HP see your saab is outside or what?

HP: yes, he is outside Mehsaab.

Anjali came to kitchen getting ready and asked to her mother.

Anjali: chote know about alliance?

Ratna: No beta, if they choose you then only we inform him, not until otherwise before they come here he will do something.

Anjali: but mamma e will get angry if you not inform him.

Ratna: who will say him, he is in London, so chill, he will not get to know, and Shashi ji your father’s old friend, and they are together from childhood.

Anjali: but dad never mentioned their name.

Avinash Raizada: Father of Anjali Raizada, because he lived in Singapore, recently they shifted to Delhi.

Anjali: oh that’s why you never mentioned their name in front of us.

Avinash: previous week when I gone to morning walk, I saw him and recognized that he is my childhood friend.

Anjali: you never contacted them, then how you recognized him.

Avinash: [showing his hand which had Tattoo name SHASHI] when we gone to our village Jatra we both drawn this tattoo on our hands, I have his name and he is have mine name on his right hand.

Anjali: wow which means very close friend you are.

Avinash: yes, and his son Gagan is very good in character and very good looking guy, he is perfect for you, when you see him na, you will get to know.

Ratna: how many kids they have?

Avinash: 1 girl and 1 boy, girl name is Khushi, she is Fashion Designer.

Anjali: wow that means Chote’s profession.

Avinash: don’t say anything to him, when he come back we will tell him.

Ratna: but he is not coming this week, he told he is staying one week extra in London.

Avinash: ok after they gone seeing Anjali we will inform him.

Anjali: you think he will not get to know, till now he know all about this.

Ratna: who inform him?

Anjali: your another adopted son, Mr. Aman Mathur who else.

Avinash: chote’s P.A?

Anjali: hmm… mamma always say na he is like son to her, that’s why said like that.

Ratna: oh my god, I forget informing him, till now this NEWS reached London.

--------------------------------

LONDON:

A very big business deal is finalizing today and all are waiting for one and only the great Arnav Singh Raizada.

Person1: people say he is very punctual and now see he is not here still.

Girl1: yes he is, there is 5 minute left to turn 10.00 am, wait he will come exact time.

Girl2: he is so hot and dashing.

Girl1: stop saying that, you know in this office there is name called Anny, she love him.

Girl2: and ASR?

Girl1: he is not, but she keep on telling people like that, but we never saw them talking or roaming around.

Person1: shhh……….. He came I think, you heard car wheel sound.

A white SUV entered inside the Company gate which full speed and halted inside the parking lot. Behind his there is another car, his bodyguards following him.

A very handsome and young Business tycoon the Great Arnav Singh Raizada came out from his car when his body guards opened his car door for him.

He came out and removed his glasses and roamed his eyes around and started to walk inside the office. His body guards are following him.

*ASR background tune is playing*

There is 6 body guards, when they are entrance two stood in front of main gate, 4 followed him, he get in the elevator and came to 10th floor with his 4 body guards, another stood 2 body guard stood in front of the main office of his door, Arnav gone inside where is cabin is there, another two stood in front of his cabin door.

Exact at 10.00 am he is in the conference room, when he entered all stood up giving him a respect, Arnav just nodded his head them and sat on his chair.

Arnav: start the presentation.

The one of the staff opened his laptop and turning on the laptop when arnav said.

Arnav: when you know meeting start at 10.00 then why before you not made it on, you don’t know this simple thing also, when I say give presentation then only you’re now opening the laptop.

Hearing his voice the employee shivered, ASR not yelled at him but his cold voice is enough for evry one to shiver hearing his voice.

Emp1: sorry sir.

Arnav: I hate this word, so sont say again in front of me, you get that?

Emp1: ok sir sorry I will not say.

Arnav glared him and again that employee made his head down.

Arnav: I don’t know what you guys do, you have one week tie to complete this, I need all designs and blue print of the stage, model list, and more importantly shows stopper.

Find a new face for this, we have to plan here and work is going to start in India, so whoever is working on this project they will come to India with me. Everything is clear?

All: yes sir.

Arnav’s mobile continuously ringing, see saw first and ignored that call, he said aman if anything important work is there then only call on his private number, now he is calling on his business number so ignored that call.

Aman made almost 10 calls but Arnav not picked his call, then arnav’s words he remembered and dialed his private number, this time Arnav reciebed his call.

Aman: Hey Arnav.

Arnav: hello aman, everything is ok?

Aman: I have to say one important matter to you.

Arnav: say I am listening.

Aman: uncle and aunty choosen groom for Anjali Di.

Arnav: [shocked] what?

Aman: yes, today they are coming to see Anajli di.

Arnav: you know who are they?

Aman: uncle said he is his childhood friend son.

Arnav: but dad never mentioned about his friend.

Aman: I don’t know but uncle said this much only.

Arnav: what is name of that boy?

Aman: Gagan Gupta.

Arnav: within one hour I want all his information aman.

Aman: I know you will say like this only, that’s why I already did, I am mailing you his all details.

Arnav: are you going today to home?

Aman: off course aunty will kill me if I am not go there.

Arnav: ok go and send me their family member photos aman.

Aman: as you say.

Arnav mobile beeped showing new mail came to his account.

Arnav: I think mail came I will check, you call me after they leave.

Aman: sure. Bye take care.

Arnav: bye, see you soon.

Arnav opened his mail box and saw the full detail about the Gagan Gupta.

Name: Gagan Gupta

Father: Shashi Gupta

Mother: Garima Gupta

Sister: Khushi Gupta [not married] completed her study in Singapore University in Fashion designing.

Qualification: software engineer, persuaded his study in Singapore University.

He owns a software company named “Gupta Enterprise Pvt. Ltd” recently shifted all his business to Delhi.

Character: very good looking guy, there is no past affairs, no girlfriends, he is calm and talkative person, when it comes to family he is more alert about their safety and weekly Sunday go out with family trip.

Arnav: interesting, No girlfriends, who is there in his world who don’t have any affairs that to in this time, and he lived in Singapore not in India, people in India is so fast then why can’t he, maybe something missing here in this history of his or really he is so good.

Note: hey guys characters of this SS i made it bold letter.. PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK FOR THIS STORY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

604K 27K 54
Arnav and Khushi Are destined for each other. this is roller coaster journey of two Love birds.
49.3K 4K 27
An old school romantic story between my beloved Arshi..Where Arnav is madly in love with Khushi but why she is distant from him..Let's see what exten...
344K 17.5K 37
Stand-alone Highest Rank #1 in Sheetal #2 in ipkknd #3 in Arshi #1 in Aman #1 in Relations #1 in Intense #4 in Khushi #5 in Understanding #6 in Tr...