My online enemy (Imallexx)

jojihasallmyuwus

Emily is a YouTuber, just like her cousin, memeulous, also known as George. When her parents die in a tragic... Еще

The move.
Rocket legue
The pub
Chat with al
New beginnings?
Surprise party
Wait. What?
The big collab.
Tik toks
Coffee shop
1 million subs
The first kiss
Million sub special
Million sub special pt. 2
The pranks
My concussion
Finally better
Decorating for the holidays
The first i love you
Christmas shopping
Uh oh
Ice cream and movies
Christmas eve
The gift
Big family vacation
Vlogging
Special day
Dirty jenga
Beach day
Back home
Ice skating
Fanfiction video
More than just a broken car...
Journey to Vidcon
Vidcon

SORRY NOT A CHAPTER

1K 11 18
jojihasallmyuwus

Okay, for the people who don't follow me and see my feed, I'm stopping this book. I was visiting a "friends" (imma call her a friend because she's super sweet but idk if we're actually pals but I'd consider her one) page, and the person who is saying I'm stealing is going around commenting on people's feeds to not support me Bc of my "stealing." So I'm just gonna finish up a couple more chapters so it doesn't just end so abruptly, and that's that on that. I'm not going to continue to write, if I'm just going to get hate and have people talk bad on me, it's not worth my time and effort to put something out if I'm just accused of stealing.
So I apologize for the people who want this to continue, but I hope you understand my reasoning.
Thank you guys for 11k already and I'll try to find a way to end this story so you're not just left with an unfinished book :)
Thanks again
-k
:) xx

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

23.4K 583 19
alex , better known as ImAllexx, is a youtuber who makes funny videos for the internet. Will, better known as WillNE is a photographer who post photo...
2.8K 179 30
tw. -angst •language •contains suicide mentions and multiple mental health struggles. -mentions of suicide -drug use (if u find anything familia...
6.4K 270 16
James and Fraser try to set up their friends George and Alex, but accidentally catch feelings for each other along the way All four are single in thi...
53.2K 1.3K 24
[Completed ✔️] Thea O'Connor moves from Dublin to London to continue to pursue her dream of being an online entertainer (otherwise known as a 'YouTub...