Bullied By Calum Hood

By Invisible___

Camber has been bullied by Calum Hood for too long, when something unexpected happens, Camber wants to get aw... More

Bullied By Calum Hood
{one}
{two}
{three}
{four}
{five}
{six}
{seven}
{eight}
{nine}
{ten}
{eleven}
{twelve}
{thirteen}
{fourteen}
{fifteen}
{sixteen}
{seventeen}
{eighteen}
{nineteen}
{twenty}
{twenty-one}
{twenty-two}
{twenty-three}
{twenty-four}
{twenty-five}
{twenty-six}
{twenty-seven}
{twenty-eight}
{twenty-nine}
{thirty}
{thirty-one}
{thirty-two}
{thirty-three}
{thirty-four}
{thirty-five}
{thirty-six}
{thirty-seven}
{thirty-eight}
{thirty-nine}
{forty}
{forty-one}
{forty-two}
{forty-three}
{forty-four}
{forty-five}
{forty-six}
{forty-seven}
{forty-eight}
{forty-nine}
{fifty}
epilogue
almost forgot !
MESSAGE!
last message i swear!!
NEW STORY !?

another message

28.2K 790 54
By Invisible___

Okay since I don't know how to send messages to all followers, I'll say it here!

First I went to the WWA tour, in Chicago last night (8/29/14) Liam's birthday!! It was absolutely the best concert I've ever been too. Ashton came out and hesitated to hit the drums, and then one direction came on and OMFG I couldn't even handle myself then, I cried.

Their voices sound so much more angelic in person then through videos or on their album. Niall's voice killed me, his think irish accent along with his cute laugh - that was the death of me..

Calum has a blonde streak in his hair and it was fabulous. I've never been to an outdoor concert before and this was a great experience.

"ITS PARTY TIME PANYE-O" ahhh Niall said that and yeahh..

Enough of my crap, thank you all so much like 103k- no, I never thought this would get far so thank you to every single one of you :)

Love you all, stories are coming your way,

Nicole xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 596 37
Zoe seems like an angel in front of her parents, but in reality she's the devil. She has a secret and doesn't trust people. People don't trust her ei...
112K 3.6K 35
Nobody likes secrets but everyone has them. Calum doesn't want the world to know his, and Skye wants hers to disappear into the past where they belon...
65.8K 2.3K 38
People change over time, but our pasts will always be our pasts, and sometimes they come back to bite us... Does Calum have the balls to face who he...
147K 1.9K 37
I never would've thought I would run into him 4 years later... #1 Calum Fanfic (May 2021) Beside You | Calum Hood | COMPLETED (EDITING) - Original Ve...