The lying game | Min Yoongi (...

By MKORFF

"I cannot do this. I cannot betray my country but I cannot betray him either. My life is at a point where I h... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
After
Epilogue: The Lying Game

Chapter 51

10K 620 348
By MKORFF

"Missed me kitten?"

I froze as I heard the familiar voice. No, it couldn't be him. I slowly turned around to see him standing there in the hallway, leaning against the door.

The knife dropped from my hand as warm tears rolled down my eyes.

It had been 5 months since Yoongi tried looking for Y/N. He had searched every possible place he could but there was no luck. It wasn't until one night when he was staring at a picture of them celebrating Lily's birthday did a memory play in his mind.

"What do you want for your birthday?"

"Um, I have always wanted to visit Thailand"

"Thailand?", the boy scratched his head. "I don't have the money for that", he lowered his eyes disappointed.

The girl giggled a bit before putting on a serious face. "Yah Suga, I didn't say I want to visit now. You can take me probably a couple of years later when we are adults."

His eyes sparked as a new found confidence came in. "Well we can do that. I will take you to Thailand. I am gonna earn a lot of money and we can go wherever you want to"

Lily blushed as another silence took over them. "But why Thailand?", the boy asked curiously.

"My Mom and Dad met each other in Thailand. They fell in love there and also had their honeymoon there. Dad always said it was one of the most beautiful places he had seen. I always wanted to go"

Yoongi nodded before a smirk grew on his face. "We can go for a honeymoon there"

Lily narrowed her eyes before she spoke. "Why would I marry a loser like you?". With that she stood up and walked back into the house leaving a dumbfounded Yoongi there.

"Yah Kang Lily what do you mean you won't marry me...", with that he ran back in demanding an answer for his question.

It was then did he make one last effort to find her. He was right, she did move to Thailand. An unexplainable joy had taken over him knowing that he was finally going to meet Lily. But it was soon taken over by grief when he saw her struggling to make ends meet by working two jobs. How she gave up on her dreams and her pride to save him.

My coat shifted a little and Yoongi's eyes fell on my belly and he almost froze in his steps. She was pregnant and it could be his child. His brain stopped processing things as he mindlessly walked up to her. He placed a hand on my belly before turning to me.

"Mine?"

"Yours", I said quietly and I could see him look at me with wide eyes.

I stood there, silently crying my eyes out as I watched him.

"You.. you are pregnant? And it's our child? I am going to be a father?"

I nodded and he almost went blank again, taking in all this new information.

"I am .. sorry Yoongi, I am sorry... I am sorry for what I did. I know you would never forgive me. I lied to you and betrayed you and...", I couldn't speak anything else and I fell to my knees sobbing loudly. Yoongi bent down as he held me.

"What are you sorry for? You are the reason why I am alive today"

I looked at him.

"You think I don't know why you missed your shot? A specialized agent like you who shoots straighter than a line, hit my left shoulder despite knowing where my heart was."

I lay on Yoongi's chest as his hand wrapped my shoulder. It was one of those nights where we were just cuddling after having sex.

"Yoongi I cannot hear your heartbeat", I said pressing my ear on his chest.

"Maybe because you are listening in the wrong place"

"What !", I asked surprised and he took my head and placed it slightly on the right side.

"Because my heart is here". I heard it beat and a smile formed on my face.

"You have dextrocardia?", I asked surprised and he nodded.

"I was diagnosed when I was 6. But it isn't life threatening. It's just that instead of left, my heart is on the right side of the ribcage"

Everything about him was so unique. I put my ear against his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat as I let sleep engulf me.

"And Jin Hyung? You are the one who told him to be at the cliff and rescue me as soon as I fell?", he asked.

I was speechless. It was indeed a gamble that I had done to try and save Yoongi. If the BOC had caught him, Jackson would have made sure he got him a death penalty. I had to save him and for that I played the bad cop. That day on the cliff I very well knew the bullet wasn't going to hit his heart. But the others didn't. So for them I killed Yoongi but in reality all I did was fool them. Before we had left the warehouse, I had taken Jin to the side and told this to him in the ears - '1 hour from now, I will shoot Yoongi by the cliff. I want you to be there and take him away as soon as I shoot'

He was surprised and had so many questions but did what I had asked. The Bureau was so hell bent on finding Yoongi they did not even realize I gave them wrong directions to find the other 5 boys who by that time had already escaped.

I chose love over my duty and I paid for it. I could never forgive myself for betraying the Bureau who I had pledged to be loyal to all my life. But my love for Yoongi was much more than that and I did what I did without regrets.

"Y/n"

My name from his mouth sounded foreign. I was so used to him calling me Lily, anything else sounded weird.

"I am sorry", he said giving me a hug. "In saving me you lost everything you had worked so hard for all these years. If I had stopped earlier, maybe life would have been different for both of us.

"I chose you", I said softly. "Because I loved you and nothing could make me change my decision"

He smiled before placing his lips on mine.

"I am sorry for all I said that day. Next time you pull something like this, a little heads up would be nice"

I chuckled against his lips as he kissed me.

"I thought you wouldn't come back. I thought my plan had failed and something had happened to you"

"You are not that lucky to get rid of me"

With that he kissed me once again as I placed my hands around his neck. Both of us were crying as he touched his forehead on mine.

He bent down and I looked as he slid my shirt up before placing his hand on my belly.

"Baby, Appa is here and he is going to take care of you and your mom now. And also, he loves you very much and cannot wait to meet you"

With that he kissed my belly and as soon as his lips touched the skin, the baby kicked from inside.

Yoongi looked at me in shock.

"Guess baby likes Appa"

I could see tears forming in his eyes as he hugged me tightly.

"I missed you so much", I said with my face in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too. I am here now and I will always be by your side"

I nodded and he hugged me once again before picking me up and putting me on my bed. He slid beside me as he wrapped his arms around me. I placed my head on his chest as both of us stared at the ceiling above.

"Do you want to probably tell me about how it all started?", he asked.

I nodded as I adjusted myself before I began speaking.

"I had a mission where I was asked to rescue Senator Han's daughter Madison who had been kidnapped for money. I did something very risky in that which pissed my Senior Jaebum off. Along with me he also demoted my partner and our new job was to get information on a weed sale that was going to happen. Our first mission was to find Mino's supplier in his party. That is why I got into the club that day. But my partner messer up giving me directions. That is why I ended up in your storage room. But seeing all the drugs, arms and money I realized instead of Mino we should be after you guys. But before I could do anything, I got caught. And that is how it all started."

Yoongi kept listening intently to what I was staying. "So you weren't sent among us on purpose?"

I shook my head. "It is only when I realized it was you guys that I changed my mission's agenda. The BOC had been trying to catch Bangtan for long. Now they had the perfect opportunity because I was among you guys"

"But..there is one thing I don't understand", Yoongi said. "We always kept very strict watch on you. How did you communicate things with your agents?"

I smiled. "Min Yoongi, I am a special forces agent remember? You did not capture some ordinary girl. You captured a BOC agent and not to mention their best one. We have our ways"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow to my cockiness. "Is it?", he said before his hand sneaked around to my waist and he pulled me even closer. He stared so intently into my eyes and for a minute I couldn't hide how red I had become.

"Why didn't you tell me you were pregnant?"

I looked away for a second. "I couldn't. I was about to do something which was going to break you. I did not want to add onto it. It would have made it difficult for me to do what I had to if you knew I was pregnant. And I thought you would hate me because I got pregnant"

His gaze softened and he ran a finger over my cheek. "Do you know Y/N you used to scold me because I was always distracted in class and never paid attention?"

I nodded.

"Do you know what I used to keep thinking about?"

I narrowed my eyebrows a little as I tried to figure it out.

"Baby names. I used to always day dream about how we would be when we would get old. I imagined our house and a little garden in the front where the kids would play. Even at that time I knew I wanted it all with you. And it still feels unreal to me that I am with you and we will be blessed with a beautiful child."

A couple of tears rolled down my eyes as he stroke my belly. Yoongi looked up to see Y/N crying and he immediately wiped her tears away.

"So would you want to spend the rest of your life with me?"

Before I could process what he said, he removed a blue box from his coat. I straightened myself up as he got out of bed and walked the other side before kneeling in front of me.

"Kang Y/N will you marry me?"

More tears rolled down my eyes as I sat there like a corpse. He took my head and slid the ring on the finger.

"You are supposed to say something Y/N-ah, don't leave me hanging"

I broke into a sob as I nodded my head. "Yes you idiot, I will marry you"

Yoongi broke into the biggest smile as he cupped my cheeks in his hand before kissing me passionately.

Our forever had begun now.

6 years later

"Apppppaaaaa"

A 6 year old girl ran down the stairs to look for her father.

"Lily, I have told you to not run on the stairs, haven't I?", the man said looking up from his work.

"But Appa, Eomma is doing it again?"

"Doing what?"

"Throwing the Broccoli soup down the drain"

Yoongi sighed shaking his head. "Appa you have to scold her"

Yoongi stood up as he lifted the little girl in his arms before they both climbed up the stairs to their house.

Yoongi and Y/n had moved to Spain just after Lily was born in order to stay hidden. They ran a Korean restaurant together in Barcelona and their home was right above it.

Yoongi walked straight into the kitchen as he saw Y/n trying to empty the bowl into the sink.

"Y/n"

She stopped and looked up guilty at being caught in the act.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing, I was just..."

"Don't lie honey, I know what you were doing"

"This thing makes me want to throw up", she said shaking her head and whining. "I cannot drink it"

"Lily"

"Yes", both the girls looked at him. "Not you honey, your mom"

"Why would you call her Lily when my name is Lily?", the younger one asked crossing her arms at her chest which made the man chuckle. "I will tell you all of it when the time is right. Now why don't you play with Holly huh?". With that he gave the girl a kiss and she skipped downstairs excited to play with their dog.

"Lily, the doctor has asked you to drink it. It is your fifth month of pregnancy and you need to be healthy"

I sighed before taking the bowl back and filling it up. I sat on the table as I closed my nose and drank it in one sip.

Yoongi smiled before plopping himself down beside me.

"Happy?", I asked putting the empty bowl out for him. "Very", he replied wiping the corners of my mouth.

"Is someone taking care of the restaurant downstairs?"

"Juan and Pablo are there, don't worry", he said.

He picked me up before taking me into the bedroom and helping me sleep on the bed. He sat beside me and continued to watch me. In a moment, he came near before kissing me on the lips. I parted a little as I looked at him.

"Don't give me that look Yoongi"

"What look?", he smirked

"That look", I pointed to his face.

"I don't understand baby", he said kissing my neck softly which almost made me shudder.

"The Y/N let's fuck look", I said flicking his forehead.

"Its been weeks since we did it", he said pouting and rubbing his head. "I miss your touch"

"But I am pregnant", I said teasing him.

"But you can have sex until the last few weeks before delivery. I read it in a women's magazine", he said.

"Yoongi no, what if Lily sees us and plus it is still early in the evening"

"She won't, she is downstairs. And having sex when the sun is just setting is magical", he said pointing out of window.

I has to suppress a chuckle. This horny man would come up with any excuse he could find just to get it. He tried once again as he kissed my neck softly before his hands grazed my thighs. I let out of a gentle moan and he smirked.

"Give in baby, I know you want it"

"Who am I fucking kidding, of course I want it", I said jumping on him before kissing him deeply and he just smiled against my lips.

"Did you lock the door?"

"I did"

"Great then, what are we waiting for", I said pushing him into the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 187 17
Taehyung - I don't know what's love is.... but i want you🔥❤🔥 . . . . Jungkook - Will you love me? will you stay with me forever.....💜✨️ . . . . T...
109K 3.7K 41
In which Jimin gets shot and Jihoon has no choice but to bring him to his older brother to get fixed up. Not expecting love to soon blossom between t...
106K 5.3K 66
Life is not always fun, but it's fair. It may not bring you the things you want but it always gets you what you need. "I hate you Kim Y/n" "So do I...
15.6K 571 33
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...